Rahul W's rating predictions

3 hours ago, zuluade007 said:

hi szoboszlai or gravenberch

Szoboszlai

2 hours ago, The punch said:

wow luis alberto rise with only 3 goals 4 assists since January

tomorrow lautaro can go up to 92?

Unbelievable, Lazio have done well in this review despite being woeful since the restart.

Just imagine if they won the league ūüė≥

1 hour ago, Buk…Ď said:

Brozovic +1? (I think he should ūüė¨)

Jose Gaya  OR  Kimpembe 

Not for me, even more so with Inter losing yesterday.

Kimpembe.

• Replies 30.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

SWIKI REPORT: Many clubs edits today: Bournmouth 3, Villa 10, W.Ham 21, Brighton 19, C. Palace 9, Newcastle 14, Everton 24.

Looks like SM got a lot prepared for next week and will move fast thru Premiership once started. Better get more done myself, now we can adjust the "Eye Exams" by using a couple of clicks on Zoom.

Out of reactions since last night but will respond as soon as I can to many posts. Just love that "Boris Charge!" posted by Kieran¬†ūüėÉ

Not so happy SM loading etc is still slow, anybody else still same??

1 minute ago, Soccahappy said:

SWIKI REPORT: Many clubs edits today: Bournmouth 3, Villa 10, W.Ham 21, Brighton 19, C. Palace 9, Newcastle 14, Everton 24.

Looks like SM got a lot prepared for next week and will move fast thru Premiership once started. Better get more done myself, now we can adjust the "Eye Exams" by using a couple of clicks on Zoom.

Out of reactions since last night but will respond as soon as I can to many posts. Just love that "Boris Charge!" posted by Kieran¬†ūüėÉ

Not so happy SM loading etc is still slow, anybody else still same??

Looks like SM have brought out the axe for West Ham and Everton!

Still slow for me.

Two bits of exciting transfer news this morning.

Armando Borja (18) confirmed 1 year loan deal to join Vitesse from Chelsea next season.

B41A2BD8-226D-42CF-841A-319D458EDA45.thumb.jpeg.5997eb00d697687007967055d192ad82.jpeg

On 7/21/2020 at 9:24 PM, Kierans91 said:

Benicio Baker-Boaitey

Club - West Ham United

Age - 16

Position - Winger

Transfer links - Bayern, Benfica, PSG etc.

Benicio is the new sought after English talent who has interested numerous clubs around Europe.

He plays on the wing and has a huge depth of skills to beat his opponents, currently plays for West Ham and England at youth level.

Found it hard to find any substantial videos of him apart from this one on a five a side pitch messing around, nothing impressive:

I will keep an eye on how he develops wether he moves abroad or not and keep everyone posted.

SM rating - N/A

Value - N/A

Benicio Baker-Boaitey (16) joins Porto to become the second Englishman within a week to join the Portuguese outfit (Danny Loader)

Very excited to see how he improves his game learning at the Portuguese giants.

3EEA3F0F-FE90-4A28-BCD8-9D90F4374966.thumb.png.6da34b11e943100048288575ab21104d.png

26 minutes ago, thuongmai18 said:

I didn't know that Ngakia joined Watford, so... keep or sell him? (I'm in a game world with all small clubs and I'm a bit lack of money now).

Keep if you have patience, but the Championship is only reviewed in March so you'd have to wait some time (maybe wait and see if he plays regularly at the start of season).

Funny enough, I predicted a +1 both for Luis Alberto and SMS on my spreadsheet, but then I canceled it because I thought it was a little bit too much. But in the end... well done SM!

Also for Lazio, Luiz Felipe +1 was quite stretched IMO, but then he even got a +2.

And for Roma, Mancini didn't get any, so they are both 89 now... And Pau Lopez, the same.

It was quite a derby these two days, but at least now we know which side SM supports! :D 

7 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

I know it is difficult to predict goalkeepers , but would you say Manuel Neuer is playing like a 93 and will he keep it till the end of 2020 ?

(For some reason the new layout does not let me change letter size . Annoying .)

I know it is difficult to predict goalkeepers , but would you say Manuel Neuer is playing like a 93 and will he keep it till the end of 2020 ?

(For some reason the new layout does not let me change letter size . Annoying .)

^^^when you post something in like that that is a bigger letter size, make sure you use 'paste as plain text'. 

3 hours ago, thuongmai18 said:

I didn't know that Ngakia joined Watford, so... keep or sell him? (I'm in a game world with all small clubs and I'm a bit lack of money now).

Keep, I think he joined Watford to play first team football so I would imagine he gets game time next season.

2 hours ago, JAMancini said:

Luis Alberto and Gnabry with the same rate 92¬†ūü§ē

Crazy!

1 hour ago, jlammy said:

+1 for Milinkovic Savic surprised me. 

Lazio with some very generous rises, despite finishing 4th in a two horse title race. 

ūü§£ūü§£

31 minutes ago, erdingerpfc said:

Desperately looking for striker at least 86 with chance of rise but no more than 3m worth...some suggestions? Finances didn't go for me as expected

Jay Rodriguez has a chance, not sure if his drop in January might effect him getting a rise though.

SM did this with Thomas Muller which is widely known on the forum, this is an example but on a much bigger scale.

21 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

Yeah, signed a new contract with Bayern and I would expect him to still be first choice next season, Nubel might takeover the season after.

2 hours ago, olivier 1 said:

OFF-TOPIC: SM still do this random cash injections at the start of a new season or have they stopped this terrible idea? 

Not too sure

2 hours ago, erdingerpfc said:

Desperately looking for striker at least 86 with chance of rise but no more than 3m worth...some suggestions? Finances didn't go for me as expected

Amongst the EPL sides, I'd say McBurnie and Bowen

3 hours ago, jlammy said:

+1 for Milinkovic Savic surprised me. 

Lazio with some very generous rises, despite finishing 4th in a two horse title race. 

Lazio were very much a third horse before the pandemic hit, that cost them the momentum which proved costly. Even then they still finished five points behind Juve.

Now I know both teams dropped many points towards the end of the season but Juve weren't convincing at all this year and benefitted from the inconsistencies of their rivals. Having three chasing teams who were really good but not good enough played into their hands, sadly.

1 hour ago, alfredobe90 said:

Since Luis Alberto (7 goals, 17 assists, 4rd place, EL Groupe Stage) rose to 92, it would be embarassing if Papu Gomez (8 goals, 18 assists, 3rd pace, UCL QFs) stayed at 91. Also, Lautaro +1 to 92 is locked at this point.

Agreed

1 hour ago, Hrodulf said:

Roma was hard done.  More - than + it feels like.  You’d think they played like Lazio since the restart... but then Lazio did play like Lazio and SM rewarded them.  

Agreed 

41 minutes ago, BrodiePT said:

Since they gave Luiz Felipe a +2 to 89 do you guys think Bastoni has a chance to get a +4 also to 89?

I think that would be excessive, Felipe is a few years ahead of Bastoni in his career age wise.

Bastoni also played in just 25 of the 38 leagues games this season which shouldn't get him even 88 imo. Got a +2 in December and another +2 would be good.

Then if he is a regular next year, +1 and +1 to 89. 

2 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

What needs to be done to qualify for that injection . Is it a big amount ?

It depends on how poorly rated your squad is compared to the rest of the teams in the division. Normally only get it if you got promoted into a league with much bigger teams. Same for increasing your grounds capacity, if you go up usually there are bigger grounds in the new league, so slowly yours grows to match

5 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

It depends on how poorly rated your squad is compared to the rest of the teams in the division. Normally only get it if you got promoted into a league with much bigger teams. Same for increasing your grounds capacity, if you go up usually there are bigger grounds in the new league, so slowly yours grows to match

Interesting . Maybe you also know what it looks for ? Like how much cash you have , or total team worth , average of x highest rated of your team , average of all players owned .... ?

27 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

ive no problem if they grow the grounds capacity, but sometimes some teams got 30M cash injection from the board, which i find completely unfair. But it has been a long time i have seen it tbh