Jump to content

Rahul W's rating predictions


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, topofthebilly said:

Interesting . Maybe you also know what it looks for ? Like how much cash you have , or total team worth , average of x highest rated of your team , average of all players owned .... ?

Sadly no, I have tried in the past to sell off my best rated players when the season was over, ended up cash rich and no cash injection. Never got around to trying it the other way around, but like another person said, havent seen cash injection on any of my teams for a while, one (hartlepool) gets a bigger ground each year but still one of the smallest in the top flight

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 33.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Sir Rahul

    3562

  • Kieran_S91

    2487

  • Soccahappy

    1360

  • Milanista1

    1233

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Sadly no, I have tried in the past to sell off my best rated players when the season was over, ended up cash rich and no cash injection. Never got around to trying it the other way around, but like another person said, havent seen cash injection on any of my teams for a while, one (hartlepool) gets a bigger ground each year but still one of the smallest in the top flight

But did you get promoted when you tried that ?

i do not think there is a cash injection for teams who dont promote to a higher league .

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/21/2020 at 6:33 PM, The Mad Hatter said:

I'm impressed Damien! I have one which is embarrassingly plain by comparison.

Sad player-rotation spead-sheet-makers unite !

Well Brother, as U must know I am "THE Chairman of The Sad player rotation Spreadsheet Union" and The Secretary of our Union has found by searching that erh Tinternet thingy that you are infringing our copyright by advertising and starting up your own Union under a  almost exactly, similar name.

You must cease and desist using said copyrighted name this instant and any further offences will be taken very seriously and your welfare may be sanctioned in person.

We have a Union member very close to you Mr Soccahappy and he may well make a visit along with his friend Mr Punch from which you may well, not end up as "happy" as they are! It will not be pleasant I can tell you. Anyway I'm sure you will make sure your very serious infringement will not be repeated and your "RED FLAG"  like ours will continue to fly under a totally different name. Comprendi ??? ☠️☠️☠️🏳️💀

Ps My General Secretary has just advised me that you are the infamous "MAD HATTER" erh please excuse our mistake we have obviously got the entirely wrong person and please carry on whatever your doing just as much as you like, please, ... 😨pretty PLEASE!!😨

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, olivier 1 said:

OFF-TOPIC: SM still do this random cash injections at the start of a new season or have they stopped this terrible idea? 

I can confirm this still happens. Just before season 2 of a World Championship (I was relegated to division 4 as Cruzeiro, one of the lowest rated teams with around £2m in the bank) I received a £30m injection. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/31/2020 at 4:04 PM, Kierans91 said:

Sven Botman (20) has official signed for Lille today, my guess is he will replace Magalhaes in the CB position when he leaves.

SM rating / Value - 83 / 2.4million

Sven Botman and Jonathan David both start tonight for Lille against Rennes.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello everybody! Here is the last part of my Serie A prediction. Starting from next league, I will try to have them done in advance and not like one day before they are reviewed by SM! In this last prediction there is one that I really believe in, and I hope with all my heart that it actually happens! Cheers! :D

Inter:

Eriksen    94 to 93   -1
Godin    93 to 92   -1
Lukaku    92 to 93   +1
Lautaro    91 to 92   +1
De Vrij    91 to 92   +1
Barella    90 to 91   +1
Asamoah    90 to 89   -1
Candreva    88 to 89   +1
Young    88 to 89   +1
Bastoni    85 to 88   +3
Biraghi    88 to 89   +1
Seba Esposito    77 to 80   +3

Juventus:

Chiellini    93 to 92   -1
Ramsey    91 to 90   -1
Rabiot    91 to 0   -91
Bentancur    90 to 91   +1
Khedira    90 to 89   -1
Muratore    75 to 78   +3
Zanimacchia    75 to 78   +3
Frabotta    73 to 75   +2

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, BrodiePT said:

Since they gave Luiz Felipe a +2 to 89 do you guys think Bastoni has a chance to get a +4 also to 89?

88 at a push, but 87 would be fair as well in my opinion.

3 hours ago, JAMancini said:

Choose one of this:

Joao Felix

Aouar

Bruno Fernandes

Bruno Fernandes

17 minutes ago, gyanthecat said:

Hello everybody! Here is the last part of my Serie A prediction. Starting from next league, I will try to have them done in advance and not like one day before they are reviewed by SM! In this last prediction there is one that I really believe in, and I hope with all my heart that it actually happens! Cheers! :D

Inter:

Eriksen    94 to 93   -1
Godin    93 to 92   -1
Lukaku    92 to 93   +1
Lautaro    91 to 92   +1
De Vrij    91 to 92   +1
Barella    90 to 91   +1
Asamoah    90 to 89   -1
Candreva    88 to 89   +1
Young    88 to 89   +1
Bastoni    85 to 88   +3
Biraghi    88 to 89   +1
Seba Esposito    77 to 80   +3

Juventus:

Chiellini    93 to 92   -1
Ramsey    91 to 90   -1
Rabiot    91 to 0   -91
Bentancur    90 to 91   +1
Khedira    90 to 89   -1
Muratore    75 to 78   +3
Zanimacchia    75 to 78   +3
Frabotta    73 to 75   +2

Rabiot -91, absolute comedy gold is that 🤣🤣

Link to post
Share on other sites

Eduardo Camavinga is a class act, he will be a superstar in a few years!

First senior appearance for Brandon Soppy and a good one at that.

9 minutes ago, Nameless said:

I am buying Fuchs of Internacional in every GW where he is available as I read here Lille signed him. 

Is it true he is going to Lille?

Yeah I’ve read that too, Botman had a good debut for Lille tonight.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, jgos2 said:

You need to have no money in the bank or negative. Your team needs to be weaker in value that your competitors. Good luck

 

Do you also know when this check happens ? Is it before or at the end of a season , or at the beginning of a new season , or some time into a new season .. ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Well Brother, as U must know I am "THE Chairman of The Sad player rotation Spreadsheet Union" and The Secretary of our Union has found by searching that erh Tinternet thingy that you are infringing our copyright by advertising and starting up your own Union under a  almost exactly, similar name.

You must cease and desist using said copyrighted name this instant and any further offences will be taken very seriously and your welfare may be sanctioned in person.

We have a Union member very close to you Mr Soccahappy and he may well make a visit along with his friend Mr Punch from which you may well, not end up as "happy" as they are! It will not be pleasant I can tell you. Anyway I'm sure you will make sure your very serious infringement will not be repeated and your "RED FLAG"  like ours will continue to fly under a totally different name. Comprendi ??? ☠️☠️☠️🏳️💀

Ps My General Secretary has just advised me that you are the infamous "MAD HATTER" erh please excuse our mistake we have obviously got the entirely wrong person and please carry on whatever your doing just as much as you like, please, ... 😨pretty PLEASE!!😨

Help! Help! I'm being oppressed! Violence inherent in the system!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Has anyone managed to pick up in the trend of players inflationary valuations... based on hype. Lautaro Martinez- had it and then recently went down in line with other 22 year olds.. Mbappe and Valverde have ridiculous inflation! Due to hype and recent rises 

 

any trend on when these balloon values calm down? Time ? It definitely doesn’t coincide with birthdays! @Soccahappy@kieran91 @Sir Rahul @Milanista1be keen to get your views. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, JAMancini said:

Choose one of this:

Joao Felix

Aouar

Bruno Fernandes

Bruno

6 hours ago, Nameless said:

I am buying Fuchs of Internacional in every GW where he is available as I read here Lille signed him. 

Is it true he is going to Lille?

Think so yeah 

54 minutes ago, hoochy koochy said:

Has anyone managed to pick up in the trend of players inflationary valuations... based on hype. Lautaro Martinez- had it and then recently went down in line with other 22 year olds.. Mbappe and Valverde have ridiculous inflation! Due to hype and recent rises 

 

any trend on when these balloon values calm down? Time ? It definitely doesn’t coincide with birthdays! @Soccahappy@kieran91 @Sir Rahul @Milanista1be keen to get your views. 

No idea mate

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, olivier 1 said:

ive no problem if they grow the grounds capacity, but sometimes some teams got 30M cash injection from the board, which i find completely unfair. But it has been a long time i have seen it tbh

 

14 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

It depends on how poorly rated your squad is compared to the rest of the teams in the division. Normally only get it if you got promoted into a league with much bigger teams. Same for increasing your grounds capacity, if you go up usually there are bigger grounds in the new league, so slowly yours grows to match

 

14 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

Interesting . Maybe you also know what it looks for ? Like how much cash you have , or total team worth , average of x highest rated of your team , average of all players owned .... ?

I've always wondered how the SM cash handouts work. I've been playing for 10 years and never had one. Am I right in thinking if you're in debt at the end of the season say minus 2 million this is wiped and on top of that you get free money?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/25/2016 at 12:12 PM, Sir Rahul said:

ITALY SERIE A

Inter:

Lukaku +1 to 93

De Vrij +1 to 92

Martinez +1 to 92

Godin -1 to 92

Barella +1 to 91

Candreva +1 to 89

Biraghi +1 to 89

Asamoah -1 to 89

Bastoni +2 to 87

Esposito +1 to 78

Di Gregorio +4 to 82

Brazao +3 to 76

Bagheria +5 to 70

 

Atalanta:

Djimsiti +1 to 89- yes

Gosens +1 to 89- yes

Toloi +1 to 89- yes

Pasalic +1 to 89- yes

Hateboer +1 to 89- yes

Gollini +1 to 88- yes

Malinovskiy +1 to 88- yes

Sutalo +2 to 82- yes

Ilicic +1 to 91- yes; +1 to 92

Palomino +1 to 89

Gomez +1 to 92

Zapata +1 to 91

Carnesecchi +4 to 82

Bettella +7 to 80

Del Prato +2 to 80

Monachello -2 to 80

Muratore +3 to 78

Mallamo +2 to 78

Okoli +3 to 73

Cortinovis +3 to 73

Gyabuaa +3 to 73

Alimi -3 to 73

Great review for Atalanta today.

Inter GKs done too - only other change of note was David Silva's drop which was expected.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, 433 said:

 

 

I've always wondered how the SM cash handouts work. I've been playing for 10 years and never had one. Am I right in thinking if you're in debt at the end of the season say minus 2 million this is wiped and on top of that you get free money?

If your total squad/cash value is less than half of the average squad/ cash value of the division you are in, you'll get a cash boost up to that value. (i.e. half the average value)

Edited by Stace
Added the bit in brackets
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...