Rahul W's rating predictions

52 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

Adolfo gaich still worth picking up now the transfer hype around him has settled ?

He is now part of the cska moskva team , 3m , 83 rated .

Yeah, should be a slow burner though I’ve noticed he comes on from the bench a lot.

51 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Great review for Atalanta today.

Inter GKs done too - only other change of note was David Silva's drop which was expected.

Gosens only to 89 😂

Had a better season than T.Hernandez in my opinion.

2 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Nah he's signed with CSKA Moskva!

😳 Would of been better off at Lille.

36 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Really? Damn that 2.8m wasted 😞

He should still rise in future if he gets game time, just be a slow riser like Gaich because of how often Russia gets reviewed.

—————

Cody Drameh (18) added this morning, worth buying as a long term investment.

• Replies 33.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

I know this isn't the place for this and I apologise, but I need to let it out. 

As a UTD fan I am ashamed that the owners of the club don't care about the club. The Glazers are one of the most unserious owners I have see in football. 43 days left in the transfer window and they are yet to back the manager in getting signings. It's frustrating and heartbreaking as a fan. I hope they do something else we won't make top 4, to we won't challenge for anything. 

I expected them to have gotten at least 1 player over the line. Jezzz.

8 minutes ago, Bukɑ said:

As a UTD fan I am ashamed that the owners of the club don't care about the club. The Glazers are one of the most unserious owners I have see in football. 43 days left in the transfer window and they are yet to back the manager in getting signings. It's frustrating and heartbreaking as a fan. I hope they do something else we won't make top 4, to we won't challenge for anything. 

Welcome to the life of a Newcastle United fan 😂

15 minutes ago, Bukɑ said:

If you don't make it to top 4 it will be because of Ole. Nothing to do with owners. Can't believe a United supporter blaming the Glazers for NOT SPENDING. 

The last time United didn't spend was during WW1.

Hey guys how’s it going??

Marco Asensio or Coman???

&

O.T : Have you ever had good results with 3-5-2??

i’ve got 4 strong fullbacks and 2 very strong forwards and i’d like to try to play in this way for them..i remember it was a good tactic few years ago but now a lot has changed in the game...

My midfielders are good, my Dmc is very strong, my central-backs are the weakest part of the team...

Cheers legends...

7 minutes ago, Nameless said:

If you don't make it to top 4 it will be because of Ole. Nothing to do with owners. Can't believe a United supporter blaming the Glazers for NOT SPENDING. 

I guess you are saying that the players he (Ole) has should be able to make top 4 and challenge for trophies with ease even with the lack of squad depth.

Alright Nameless, I hear you. Say no more.

10 hours ago, olivier 1 said:

About David: very disappointing debut for the Canadian, who didn't seem in sync with Ikoné & Bamba and was quite deftly dealt with by Nayef Aguerd. 

2B45E60E-0C42-463E-BB9C-D39A8258CFCB.thumb.png.2b67c56d13fdbdae0399cf239fa7c312.png
Yeah I saw this quote and it was fair too, first game at Lille it will obviously take time for him to adapt in a new league and with new players.

I was impressed with Botman though, did a decent job alongside Fonte, Soppy really impressed in his first senior appearance as well.

6 hours ago, hoochy koochy said:

Has anyone managed to pick up in the trend of players inflationary valuations... based on hype. Lautaro Martinez- had it and then recently went down in line with other 22 year olds.. Mbappe and Valverde have ridiculous inflation! Due to hype and recent rises 

any trend on when these balloon values calm down? Time ? It definitely doesn’t coincide with birthdays! @Soccahappy@kieran91 @Sir Rahul @Milanista1be keen to get your views. 

Random I believe, I noticed that Martinelli has gone back to 6 million again.

20 minutes ago, Thegoldenboy said:

&

i’ve got 4 strong fullbacks and 2 very strong forwards and i’d like to try to play in this way for them..i remember it was a good tactic few years ago but now a lot has changed in the game...

My midfielders are good, my Dmc is very strong, my central-backs are the weakest part of the team...

Cheers legends...

I think both players will be rotation but I would just edge Asensio personally.

Not sure about 3-5-2 I’ve never used it sorry.

———

On a side note, forum still terrible rarely get notifications now if someone quotes me or reacts to something I have posted!!

8 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

2B45E60E-0C42-463E-BB9C-D39A8258CFCB.thumb.png.2b67c56d13fdbdae0399cf239fa7c312.png
Yeah I saw this quote and it was fair too, first game at Lille it will obviously take time for him to adapt in a new league and with new players.

I was impressed with Botman though, did a decent job alongside Fonte, Soppy really impressed in his first senior appearance as well.

Random I believe, I noticed that Martinelli has gone back to 6 million again.

I think both players will be rotation but I would just edge Asensio personally.

Not sure about 3-5-2 I’ve never used it sorry.

———

On a side note, forum still terrible rarely get notifications now if someone quotes me or reacts to something I have posted!!

Notifications has been wiped out from the face of the earth for phone users. Hope the people are working on it. Kev understood the problem for phone users.

42 minutes ago, Bukɑ said:

I guess you are saying that the players he (Ole) has should be able to make top 4 and challenge for trophies with ease even with the lack of squad depth.

Alright Nameless, I hear you. Say no more.

Dude, they like literally just got top 4! and were in the europa league semi finals losing to the eventual winner, thus challenging for trophies!

Just looked at utd's transfers. In the last two seasons, 270 million spent!! Only 100 recuperated in outgoings. 170 million net spend!! in two seasons!! And you want more??!! MORE??!!

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Bukɑ said:

Yeah, I'm kinda desensitised atm, don't wanna judge until the window's over.

44 minutes ago, Nameless said:

I don't think Ole is at much fault this season

35 minutes ago, Thegoldenboy said:

&

Cheers legends...

Asensio

19 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

I don't think Ole is at much fault this season

Very true. I was just making a point that Glazers can be blamed for many things by United supporters but not for not spending.

And if one will blame Glazers if United don't get top 4 they should also, and by large, blame Ole. 

Glazers not spending money on the squad is utter nonsense and I am a passionate United hater.

1 hour ago, Thegoldenboy said:

&

Cheers legends...

Asensio just!

352 used to be the BEST formation on SM with VERY VERY GOOD RESULTS. Haven't used it for years now but my feeling is it may well, still be good or better than good. Wingbacks  with strong midfield 5 to overpower oppositions midfield. TRY IT GoldenBoy!  

Nico Melamed (19) number of top clubs pursuing him this summer from recently relegated Espanyol, has a release clause of €7.2 million.

SM rating - 76

Value - 360k

Would expect to see this value rise if he does move.

Article from a few months ago - https://www.90min.com/posts/6584467-who-is-nico-melamed-everything-you-need-to-know-about-the-talented-espanyol-teen

29 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Asensio just!

352 used to be the BEST formation on SM with VERY VERY GOOD RESULTS. Haven't used it for years now but my feeling is it may well, still be good or better than good. Wingbacks  with strong midfield 5 to overpower oppositions midfield. TRY IT GoldenBoy!  

I had a 76 rated LB/LM in a team of 84/5 players who got me a goal a game playing 352. Havent tried it for a long time though as too many current managers playing down the flanks and there is a gap in the "corners". Also I seem to remember that the players "skillset" had changed so my players were no longer "green" in the role.

4 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Great review for Atalanta today.

Inter GKs done too - only other change of note was David Silva's drop which was expected.

It was a good review, but since - like - anybody at Atalanta got a rise, even the cafeteria and cleaning staff, what did Palomino and, especially, Muriel do wrong for not getting one?

5 minutes ago, hesselink said:

Coman 91 Maximum rating?

As it stands YES Hesselink. He's 24 now and it will take a big "Step-Up" to get to 92 even at Bayern. It's more of a possibility that he ends up moving to a less elite club when Sane takes over IMO.

17 minutes ago, gyanthecat said:

It was a good review, but since - like - anybody at Atalanta got a rise, even the cafeteria and cleaning staff, what did Palomino and, especially, Muriel do wrong for not getting one?

Point well made! Well, I bought a coffee in the Cafeteria once, can i have a rise please Gyan?

42 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

I had a 76 rated LB/LM in a team of 84/5 players who got me a goal a game playing 352. Havent tried it for a long time though as too many current managers playing down the flanks and there is a gap in the "corners". Also I seem to remember that the players "skillset" had changed so my players were no longer "green" in the role.

Good point re the "Gap" SW19 BUT If U don't put an arrow forward on your wing backs, they should cover back as well as forward LB/LM. It's a big waste tho if u put a backward arrow on, so no arrow in most cases I'd say.

1 hour ago, gyanthecat said:

Haha, fair 

1 hour ago, hesselink said:

Coman 91 Maximum rating?

At the minute yes

3 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Very true. The new 352 is not like the old one. In the old days the 352 was very flexible and produced goalfests 7-2, 6-3 etc.

I would say 4231 is the dominant formation of today, replacing the 352.

Hi guys, need your help here. I can swap Lo celso+nkunku+ikone for Zaniolo. I know the deal is too much, but my players are on concerns. I also have better players for almost every position, so they don’t make it into my match squad. 
Just want to know whether Zaniolo is worth going or not. Looks like a gem to me. Appreciate your help here. 

38 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Pablo Moreno worth buying/keeping?

Yes, long term investment though.

3 minutes ago, erdingerpfc said:

Ilicic got 92 today,turned out he was a good buy,sadly I gave up on him,If he don't quit football absolutely,his value was 6.6,cheap for player who got 92 if you ask me.

Slightly dissapointed neither Gosens or Pasalic hit 90.

Agreed

Surprised Illic rose to be honest he rose to 91 in March just before football stopped.

2 minutes ago, shrey04 said:

Hi guys, need your help here. I can swap Lo celso+nkunku+ikone for Zaniolo. I know the deal is too much, but my players are on concerns. I also have better players for almost every position, so they don’t make it into my match squad. 
Just want to know whether Zaniolo is worth going or not. Looks like a gem to me. Appreciate your help here. 

Yeah he’s a good player and definitely worth getting.

3 hours ago, gyanthecat said:

if Palomino doesn't rise i'll be fuming, and i'm surprised Gosens didn't get a 90 rating