Rahul W's rating predictions

3 hours ago, gyanthecat said:

It was a good review, but since - like - anybody at Atalanta got a rise, even the cafeteria and cleaning staff, what did Palomino and, especially, Muriel do wrong for not getting one?

if Palomino doesn't rise i'll be fuming, and i'm surprised Gosens didn't get a 90 rating

• Replies 30.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

12 hours ago, hoochy koochy said:

Has anyone managed to pick up in the trend of players inflationary valuations... based on hype. Lautaro Martinez- had it and then recently went down in line with other 22 year olds.. Mbappe and Valverde have ridiculous inflation! Due to hype and recent rises 

any trend on when these balloon values calm down? Time ? It definitely doesn’t coincide with birthdays! @Soccahappy@kieran91 @Sir Rahul @Milanista1be keen to get your views. 

This is not a recent trend. The player valuations in the game are not based entirely on statistical data. They reflect the “hype” as well, which in many ways reflect real-life player markets which can be absurd as we all know! Much as we would like to have the valuations as objective as possible for making our predictions. I don’t see things changing any time soon. (Sorry I'm not one of the celebrities you mentioned😉)

6 hours ago, Bukɑ said:

I know this isn't the place for this and I apologise, but I need to let it out. 

As a UTD fan I am ashamed that the owners of the club don't care about the club. The Glazers are one of the most unserious owners I have see in football. 43 days left in the transfer window and they are yet to back the manager in getting signings. It's frustrating and heartbreaking as a fan. I hope they do something else we won't make top 4, to we won't challenge for anything. 

I expected them to have gotten at least 1 player over the line. Jezzz.

How about the Kronke's at Arsenal ?

6 hours ago, Thegoldenboy said:

Hey guys how’s it going??

Marco Asensio or Coman???

&

O.T : Have you ever had good results with 3-5-2??

i’ve got 4 strong fullbacks and 2 very strong forwards and i’d like to try to play in this way for them..i remember it was a good tactic few years ago but now a lot has changed in the game...

My midfielders are good, my Dmc is very strong, my central-backs are the weakest part of the team...

Cheers legends...

I’ve used the 3-5-2 a fair amount.  Works well when you do not have wide attackers and lots of DCs.  I tend to use it defensively and direct passing to my FC target man.  

Previous tables on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798,799,800,801,803,804,805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824,825,8826,827,828,829,830,831.832,833,834,835.836,837,839,841,842,844,845,855,856,857.860,864,866, 867.868,871,872,873,875,876,877,878,880,914,955,988. 1003,1008,1016, 1023.1026,1030, 1032,1042, 1045, 1047, 1055 , 1057, 1060, 1063, 1065, 1068, 1082, 1083, 1085, 1087, 1089, 1092, 1095, 1098, 1103,1106,1109,1118 ,1121, 1124 1126, 1132, 1138 Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

SPREADSHEET WILL BE MORE READABLE WHEN SIDEBARS RETRACT IN Appx 3  PAGES TIME

OR straightway click on zoom to 125% or 150% and it's monster size and can be read Immediately. Left hand side of screen disappears entirely, great!

SPSht-Pred-Roma-Lazio-Atalan1.png

Think SM have been generous with Italy. Doesn't mean to say they will be with the premiership tho, we will see. 

Thanks for the interest and support, grateful to U all. More Premiership, again tomorrow Cheers Socca

55 minutes ago, 433 said:

Very true. The new 352 is not like the old one. In the old days the 352 was very flexible and produced goalfests 7-2, 6-3 etc.

I would say 4231 is the dominant formation of today, replacing the 352.

532 is proving quite successful for me in one world, looks not dissimilar to the old 352 and allows LB and RB to be wing backs whereas needs to be LM or RM on 352.

8 minutes ago, RHugrakkur said:

Can you please rank this players? Khéphren Thuram, Chotard, Tchouameni.

Tchouameni, Thuram, Chotard

7 minutes ago, The Mad Hatter said:

How about the Kronke's at Arsenal ?

Mike Ashley trumps them 😂

2 minutes ago, evoked87 said:

A.RICHARLISON

F.CHIESA

H.AOUAR

C.SOLER

N.BARELLA

J.BRANDT

Mikel OYARZABAL

C.PULISIC

J.FÉLIX

Nicoló ZANIOLO

ok some tough 10 names, your top 5 or rank 10?

Pulisic, Zaniolo, Felix, Aouar, Brandt, Chiesa, Richarlison, Oyarzabal, Barella, Soler.

In that order, Barella could be further up but currently that is my order.

29 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

532 is proving quite successful for me in one world, looks not dissimilar to the old 352 and allows LB and RB to be wing backs whereas needs to be LM or RM on 352.

I use the 5-3-2A formation.  I call it a 3-5-2 though as the DR and DL are DMR and DML even with the DMC.  In the actual 3-5-2 they become MR and ML.  
The hardest part is keeping your wide attackers happy.  Even if you just have a few of them, as the other 3 at the back formations give up the MC for more attackers.  Son is great as you can play him as an FC and move him to a wide attacking position when you go all out in the last 30 of a game you are not winning.  

Anyone look at a players form when choosing?   I know if their ratings are the same, then it’s an easy choice.  But when a lower rated player has been playing better...  or when your keeper is playing poorly...  go with the lower rated or just keep plugging in the highest rating?

I know a player will have better seasons at times.  I’ve had Eriksen have a MVP season.  Before and after, he had good seasons for a MC/AMC.  (Speaking of which, KdB rarely seems to get the game ratings that a 96 F would get regularly...)

4 hours ago, gyanthecat said:

It was a good review, but since - like - anybody at Atalanta got a rise, even the cafeteria and cleaning staff, what did Palomino and, especially, Muriel do wrong for not getting one?

Palomino is the best defender by far at Atalanta. To not give him +1 because of age 30 for a CB is insane. Everyone knows cbs dont develop until later in life

16 minutes ago, Hrodulf said:

Anyone look at a players form when choosing?   I know if their ratings are the same, then it’s an easy choice.  But when a lower rated player has been playing better...  or when your keeper is playing poorly...  go with the lower rated or just keep plugging in the highest rating?

I know a player will have better seasons at times.  I’ve had Eriksen have a MVP season.  Before and after, he had good seasons for a MC/AMC.  (Speaking of which, KdB rarely seems to get the game ratings that a 96 F would get regularly...)

Always start with the players who perform better. There is no point of starting the higher rated players if they won't do anything. I do it all the time 

18 minutes ago, jgos2 said:

Palomino is the best defender by far at Atalanta. To not give him +1 because of age 30 for a CB is insane. Everyone knows cbs dont develop until later in life

I am certain age has nothing to do with it. Toloi got +1. Then there's Benzema, Ilicic, etc. 

This review has been very fair to 30 and above players.

May be on the eye he was the best but according to SM stats he hasn't. By stats I mean we saw him winning 10 headers but probably lost 20 duels. Or his mistakes that led to goals. Or he played too many wrong passes. I am just throwing things out there because Toloi, Djimitis got +1. 

Also SM has a habit of going back for missed players. So...

55 minutes ago, jgos2 said:

It may be because the other defenders got 89 and SM may not consider Palomino to be on the same level as them?

But I agree he should have gotten 89 too. 

1 hour ago, evoked87 said:

A.RICHARLISON

F.CHIESA

H.AOUAR

C.SOLER

N.BARELLA

J.BRANDT

Mikel OYARZABAL

C.PULISIC

J.FÉLIX

Nicoló ZANIOLO

ok some tough 10 names, your top 5 or rank 10?

I'd go Aouar, Pulisic, Brandt, Zaniolo and maybe Barella

Not easy haha

1 hour ago, RHugrakkur said:

Can you please rank this players? Khéphren Thuram, Chotard, Tchouameni.

Not too sure mate 

2 hours ago, shrey04 said:

Hi guys, need your help here. I can swap Lo celso+nkunku+ikone for Zaniolo. I know the deal is too much, but my players are on concerns. I also have better players for almost every position, so they don’t make it into my match squad. 
Just want to know whether Zaniolo is worth going or not. Looks like a gem to me. Appreciate your help here. 

I prefer the trio tbh, even with concerns feels like overpaying 

And I like Zaniolo but not sure he will get 92+ at Roma

3 hours ago, Nameless said:

Pablo Moreno worth buying/keeping?

Not sure

19 minutes ago, gAv Gav said:

Delmino Pedrinho or Dan James? Who is more expendable?

Need to sell one.

I think Pedrinho has a higher ceiling even if James will get 88/89 first

5 minutes ago, RHugrakkur said:

Can you rank Zapata, Belotti, Ben Yedder

Hmm, they all have hit their peak at 91 imo, so either WBY or Zapata first 

42 minutes ago, Nameless said:

I am certain age has nothing to do with it. Toloi got +1. Then there's Benzema, Ilicic, etc. 

This review has been very fair to 30 and above players.

May be on the eye he was the best but according to SM stats he hasn't. By stats I mean we saw him winning 10 headers but probably lost 20 duels. Or his mistakes that led to goals. Or he played too many wrong passes. I am just throwing things out there because Toloi, Djimitis got +1. 

Also SM has a habit of going back for missed players. So...

Ive been around a while age everything here. Whoscored has a whopping 7.04 average rating .more tackles more interceptions less fouls more clearances than Toloi and has developed into a great player in that team. I disagree with your SM stats

4 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

It may be because the other defenders got 89 and SM may not consider Palomino to be on the same level as them?

But I agree he should have gotten 89 

thank you sir. Sm has a bad habit with older ones. Palomino did not start this impressive but is highly regarded now. Whoscored has him averaging a whopping 7.04. More interceptions. More clearances less fouls more blocks than Toloi. 

38 minutes ago, gAv Gav said:

Delmino Pedrinho or Dan James? Who is more expendable?

Need to sell one.

I would keep Pedrinho

23 minutes ago, RHugrakkur said:

Can you rank Zapata, Belotti, Ben Yedder

Ben Yedder, Zapata, Belotti

11 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

Boateng deserving a rise to 92 in the next review ? I think he is playing well at the moment .

Personally I don’t think he will rise regardless.

20 minutes ago, jgos2 said:

Ive been around a while age everything here. Whoscored has a whopping 7.04 average rating .more tackles more interceptions less fouls more clearances than Toloi and has developed into a great player in that team. I disagree with your SM stats

Fair enough. But the stats you have given, are those from January to August? Since this current review is only for that time period. I am not disagreeing with you I am only trying to make sense why SM would up Toloi, Djimitis and the full Atalanta squad and not do a couple. 

On 7/2/2020 at 4:37 AM, Kierans91 said:

Amine Gouiri has moved to Nice from Lyon for 7 million euros:

Good bit of business from Nice I think.

https://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2020/official-ogc-nice-sign-amine-gouiri-from-lyon-for-e7m/

Started his Nice career off in superb fashion, scoring a brace and helping Nice to a 2-1 victory over Lens!

Could have a big season!