Jump to content

Rahul W's rating predictions


Recommended Posts

Hi, I normally wouldnt do a "list of who to keep and who to sell" but I have taken over a team that is 12 players over the cap limit and only a week before season starts!

Vanheusden      Plentinckz         Bradaric          Maresic

N Ferguson       Sambi Lokonga    C Doucoure   T Cuesta

T Esteves      D Geiger      Z youssouf      Simakan

H Barnes   A Pozo    V Fernandez    Pinamonti

Mbeumo    B Gil    J Pedro     S Koita        Diego Rossi

Hlozek     Damsgaard       Melang Sarr  S Umtiti

These are the ones that I am thinking can go, any on here that I should KEEP. Only the last two would be first team players

Thanks in advance

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 36.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Sir Rahul

    3928

  • Kieran_S91

    3035

  • Soccahappy

    1538

  • Milanista1

    1292

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Hi, I normally wouldnt do a "list of who to keep and who to sell" but I have taken over a team that is 12 players over the cap limit and only a week before season starts!

Vanheusden      Plentinckz         Bradaric          Maresic

N Ferguson       Sambi Lokonga    C Doucoure   T Cuesta

T Esteves      D Geiger      Z youssouf      Simakan

H Barnes   A Pozo    V Fernandez    Pinamonti

Mbeumo    B Gil    J Pedro     S Koita        Diego Rossi

Hlozek     Damsgaard       Melang Sarr  S Umtiti

These are the ones that I am thinking can go, any on here that I should KEEP. Only the last two would be first team players

Thanks in advance

I might sell Geiger, Youssouf, Rossi

5 minutes ago, Hfazil said:

Should I keep Ronaldo or try to swap him for the likes of Mane, Salah?

Swap

1 hour ago, Bukɑ said:

Neymar's numbers are incredible. A drop wouldn't be that good. 

95 would be fine imo

1 hour ago, Bukɑ said:

Will Stefen Vrij loose his RB position?

Thinking of use him at RB.

He's only played 4 games all career at RB and the last time was in 2012.

But they didn't take it off him today so Idk.

2 hours ago, jgos2 said:

Damn got stung by Danilo. Played plenty of games. You win the Serie A and drop 1. Ronaldo too means next year Messi goes 98 regardless of goals

True although performance wise it may be fair? Not too sure

2 minutes ago, cheeseballRAT said:

Hi Guys,

Should I swap Nkunku for Ziyech?

Will Ziyech be a regular for Chelsea even if they sign Havertz?

I would swap. Who knows if/when Nkunku gets 92?

Should play enough minutes but I don't think it'll be enough for him to have a shot at 93.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Hfazil said:

Should I keep Ronaldo or try to swap him for the likes of Mane, Salah?

I would swap IF U CAN?? There will come a day when he drops markedly. Can u see him playing 36,37,38 and at what rating?? You have a window of time just now to get a good deal but can u imagine only 5 Feb at 36!! .... 

SWIKI Nothing to report. tomorrow SWIKI start Premiership

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bukɑ said:

Will Stefen Vrij loose his RB position?

Thinking of use him at RB.

He should keep it, I would of thought they would of taken it off him in this review.

42 minutes ago, Hfazil said:

Should I keep Ronaldo or try to swap him for the likes of Mane, Salah?

Swap, Ronaldo is only decreasing from here on out.

39 minutes ago, cheeseballRAT said:

Hi Guys,

Should I swap Nkunku for Ziyech?

Will Ziyech be a regular for Chelsea even if they sign Havertz?

Swap

23 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Unuvar of Ajax worth buying?

Yes, long term investment again though.

2 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Hi, I normally wouldnt do a "list of who to keep and who to sell" but I have taken over a team that is 12 players over the cap limit and only a week before season starts!

Vanheusden      Plentinckz         Bradaric          Maresic

N Ferguson       Sambi Lokonga    C Doucoure   T Cuesta

T Esteves      D Geiger      Z youssouf      Simakan

H Barnes   A Pozo    V Fernandez    Pinamonti

Mbeumo    B Gil    J Pedro     S Koita        Diego Rossi

Hlozek     Damsgaard       Melang Sarr  S Umtiti

These are the ones that I am thinking can go, any on here that I should KEEP. Only the last two would be first team players

Thanks in advance

Geiger, Umtiti (guessing you have similar rated players in his position) Rossi, Mbeumo, Pinamonti, Barnes (after rise) Maresic, Pozo, Fernandez, Doucoure, Plentincxz, Youssouf.

These players I would sell, tough to get rid of 12 though 😂

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

He should keep it, I would of thought they would of taken it off him in this review.

Swap, Ronaldo is only decreasing from here on out.

Swap

Yes, long term investment again though.

Geiger, Umtiti (guessing you have similar rated players in his position) Rossi, Mbeumo, Pinamonti, Barnes (after rise) Maresic, Pozo, Fernandez, Doucoure, Plentincxz, Youssouf.

These players I would sell, tough to get rid of 12 though 😂

I have V Marcelo, M Rui, N Ake, R Caio, Bonnucci and Wan Bissaka, Melang Sarr at the back so will be searching for a RB as only have 1 so far!

Was your list in order of get rid ie plentincxz and Youssouf last to sell (in case I end up swapping players that I havent mentioned to get a RB in. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Hfazil said:

Seems like Rabiot didn't get his -91 after all 

Really disappointing...

3 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Whoa what a day! All those Inter changes are bang on.

And Juve - wow. Some deserved drops for Danilo and Rugani.

Random drop for Suarez too which will make people happy haha.

What a review we had today! I must say, most of these Juventus drops were expectable, but not predictable. If you have seen them playing a couple of times this year, you know they are all deserved, though, including Cristiano Ronaldo. A couple of missed risers for Inter, but overall, it has to be said, it was a great review. Well done, SM!

(and completely random drop for Suarez, I guess Socca's theory is getting closer to be true)

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

I have V Marcelo, M Rui, N Ake, R Caio, Bonnucci and Wan Bissaka, Melang Sarr at the back so will be searching for a RB as only have 1 so far!

Was your list in order of get rid ie plentincxz and Youssouf last to sell (in case I end up swapping players that I havent mentioned to get a RB in. 

No it’s not in order, I would start with selling Rossi, Youssouf, Geiger, Fernandez and Umtiti though (Umtiti to raise a lot of funds)

I would personally look into selling the likes of Marcelo and Bonucci to bring in some decent youth if there are some good ones.

11 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

Need a left wing back that can be a future superstar while at present that can act as a backup option to my first choice - Guerreiro. My options are:-

Matt Targett

Tyrell Malacia

Tyler Adams

Domagoj Bradaric

Ryan Sessegnon

Ola Aina

Luca Pellegrini

Jetro Williams

Any suggestions?

Out of the list above, Pellegrini, Sessegnon and Bradaric.

In that order, Tyler Adams is a good option also, very versatile.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/21/2020 at 12:34 PM, alfredobe90 said:

Inter predictions

De Vrij +1 to 92 yes
Bastoni +3 to 88 yes
Barella +1 to 91 yes
Young +1 to 89 stayed
Lukaku +1 to 93 yes
Lautaro +1 to 92 yes
Sensi -1 to 89 stayed
Eriksen -1 to 93 yes
Vecino -1 to 90 stayed
Asamoah -2 to 88 -1 to 89


Juve predictions

Bentancur +1 to 91 yes
Dybala +1 to 94 stayed
Rugani -1 to 89 yes
Chiellini -2 to 91 -1 to 92
Ramsey -1 to 90 stayed
Khedira -1 to 89 yes
Douglas Costa -1 to 90 stayed
Higuain -1 to 90 yes
 

Unfair drop for Godin, giving the fact that he had the same drop as Chiellini (both from 93 to 92), who played 201 minutes. Godin to 92 and Chiellini to 91 would have been acceptable.
Also, Asamoah should have dropped to 88, same situation as Chiellini.
Young deserved a +1 to 89, playing a lot and playing good, reaching EL final.
With Ronaldo dropping to 97, Messi should have dropped to 98 in the last update.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Nameless said:

Unuvar of Ajax worth buying?

I'd say yes

2 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

Need a left wing back that can be a future superstar while at present that can act as a backup option to my first choice - Guerreiro. My options are:-

Matt Targett

Tyrell Malacia

Tyler Adams

Domagoj Bradaric

Ryan Sessegnon

Ola Aina

Luca Pellegrini

Jetro Williams

Any suggestions?

Pellegrini or Bradaric

1 hour ago, alfredobe90 said:

Unfair drop for Godin, giving the fact that he had the same drop as Chiellini (both from 93 to 92), who played 201 minutes. Godin to 92 and Chiellini to 91 would have been acceptable.
Also, Asamoah should have dropped to 88, same situation as Chiellini.
Young deserved a +1 to 89, playing a lot and playing good, reaching EL final.
With Ronaldo dropping to 97, Messi should have dropped to 98 in the last update.

To be fair to Chiellini, he was injured. Usually some leeway with injuries.

I think Asamoah drop and Young staying was fair. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

IMHO, Ronaldo dropping is good.  Messi, Busquets, Pique, Ramos etc should drop as well.  Are they as good today as a few years ago?   99 is not to be given just because you are the best player in the game.  97 is still great!   As their endurance, mobility etc deteriorate, their rating must reflect that. Neymar should have dropped a while ago too.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, RHugrakkur said:

Please can you say some Sub18/19 players with a lot of potential and less known for the position of CM, DM and CB, knowing that it is a very competitive game world the obvious ones already have clubs, like Camavinga, Bellingham, etc.

Thuram, Emin Bayram, Pizzuto, Vranckx, Pablo Ramon, Mengi, Hernandez-Foster, Liam Morrison, Gvardiol, Kana, Morato, Quaresma, Brandon Soppy, Marco Angulo, Gigovic, Torben Rhein, Chukwuani, Paulo Bernardo, Moriba, Lutkie-Frie, Florentine’s Da Silva, Kenneth Taylor.

A few from teams I have in different GW’s 🙂

23 minutes ago, Hrodulf said:

IMHO, Ronaldo dropping is good.  Messi, Busquets, Pique, Ramos etc should drop as well.  Are they as good today as a few years ago?   99 is not to be given just because you are the best player in the game.  97 is still great!   As their endurance, mobility etc deteriorate, their rating must reflect that. Neymar should have dropped a while ago too.  

Agreed, Messi should be 98 in my opinion, Both him and Ronaldo have had good season as usual in terms of stats.

Juventus have won the league this year, Barcelona have been dreadful.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, lotorrent said:

Any chance Dean Henderson gets a +2 to 89?

Neves +1 to 91?

Thank you :)

I think Henderson has a chance at 89, been outstanding for Sheff United this season.

Neves stay at 90 for now, no European football next season. Not the greatest end to the season for Wolves.

3 minutes ago, The Mad Hatter said:

Dendoncker of Wolves, 89 rated, expected to get a +1. What does his future look like? 90+ potential? has he plateaued? Was his rise more due to team performance?

The ultimate workhorse in midfield for Wolves, should rise to 90 but I think that would be max unless Wolves can get back into Europe.

He should get a rise due to game time as well as some decent performance this season.

Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, The Mad Hatter said:

Dendoncker of Wolves, 89 rated, expected to get a +1. What does his future look like? 90+ potential? has he plateaued? Was his rise more due to team performance?

90, but may be capped at Wolves

49 minutes ago, lotorrent said:

Any chance Dean Henderson gets a +2 to 89?

Neves +1 to 91?

Thank you :)

Possible but 88 would be more prudent as his gametime might reduce next year

I don't think so

1 hour ago, Hrodulf said:

IMHO, Ronaldo dropping is good.  Messi, Busquets, Pique, Ramos etc should drop as well.  Are they as good today as a few years ago?   99 is not to be given just because you are the best player in the game.  97 is still great!   As their endurance, mobility etc deteriorate, their rating must reflect that. Neymar should have dropped a while ago too.  

Agreed, that is a good point, because a 98 Messi is still miles ahead of everything but a recognition that Messi was even better few years ago. 

I think Ramos is fine for now but Busquets, Pique should have dropped. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...