Rahul W's rating predictions

3 hours ago, Cdog said:

What’s the chances of salah plus one?

i can trade him for Alphonso davies and gnabry

Duo

20 minutes ago, Bukɑ said:

When are we to expect another Bayern review since they've won the CL.

Not sure, would be a good idea to do it at the end of Serie A

5 minutes ago, Lowco said:

What about my Varane and F de Jong for B Fernandes, Haaland, Vini Jr and Joe G?

Fernandes, Haaland, Vinicius Jr and Joe Gomez.

• Replies 30.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

Hello guys! Waiting for the next league to be reviewed, it should be the EPL. Before it, SM usually reviews the promoted teams, so here are my predictions for the fresh new teams in the next Premier League, and for those that couldn't beat the drop, as well. As usual, I am not covering all the players in the team, especially for the bottom side of the table. I am mostly focusing on sub-24 players, and on the highest rated ones.

On a side note, I am happy Leeds Utd finally got their promotion, I started liking them a long time ago, with players like Ian Harte, Kewell, Viduka, Bowyer, Radebe, Robbie Keane... If I had to support an English team, it would definitely be them! Cheers :)

Fulham:

Rodak    82 to 84   +2
Harrison Reed    82 to 83   +1

WBA:

Matheus Pereira    85 to 86   +1
Furlong    82 to 83   +1
Diangana    82 to 83   +1
Nathan Ferguson    80 to 82   +2
Dara O'Shea    73 to 80   +7
Kyle Edwards    78 to 80   +2

Leeds Utd:

Ben White    82 to 86   +4
Jack Harrison    83 to 85   +2
Struijk    70 to 75   +5
Poveda    73 to 75   +2

Norwich:

Max Aarons    85 to 86   +1
Godfrey    85 to 86   +1
Cantwell    85 to 86   +1
Idah    73 to 76   +3

Watford:

Doucouré    90 to 89   -1
Roberto Pereyra    89 to 88   -1

Bournemouth:

Ramsdale    83 to 86   +3
Stacey    82 to 83   +1

Thought I would try my hand at predictions (with a twist) for my home country which is England and more importantly the EPL.

Ive compiled a starting 11 of players which I believe will have success in 20/21 and should also be in for a decent rise in this upcoming review.

This team will consist of many well known players but would be served as a good tool for managers in low divisions in less competitive GW’s.

This 11 should be useful for anyone with a 25-30 million budget.

8D626AA5-73BB-4C97-A776-FEAF34A71B73.jpeg.00dfa8af468abec658e30ef0db33cc7c.jpeg

Opinions welcome, would people find this useful for other leagues? the idea is for managers to be able to buy everyone in the 11 and quickly form a competitive team.

Might be more useful for less well know leagues.

9 hours ago, JAMancini said:

Someone can tell me why Zakaria is 91 and Upamecano 90?

No idea, Zakaria should have stayed

11 hours ago, Djordjee said:

Who to pick out of:

Gnabry

Havertz

Rashford

Sane?

And also for CB:

Upamecano

Lenglet

J. Gimenez

Skriniar?

Thanks in advance 😁

Gnabry

Upamecano long term

12 hours ago, hesselink said:

Opinion about Chukwueze's (Villareal) quality?

I like him

9 hours ago, The punch said:

I will sell 2 players, which ones?

sxxxxxxxxx.png

Since you have to sell I'd probably say Demiral and Cucurella

I deleted the multiple posts fyi

8 hours ago, jlammy said:

Ronaldo -1 to 97 but Messi keeps his 99? Hmmmm... 

Suarez with a random drop, I wonder if they'll do the same for Messi? 

Think Suarez is on his way out at Barca so that drop was pre-emptive

7 hours ago, Cdog said:

What’s the chances of salah plus one?

i can trade him for Alphonso davies and gnabry

Almost 0%

Duo

5 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Largie Ramazani (19) joins Almeria after being released by Manchester United.

SM rating - 70

Value - 340k

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/manchester-united-transfers-largie-ramazani-18822372.amp

Potential riser next season.

Indeed, they would have to review the second division first though ;) 

Hope he does well

4 hours ago, Bukɑ said:

When are we to expect another Bayern review since they've won the CL.

Could be anytime, can't say

4 hours ago, Lowco said:

What about my Varane and F de Jong for B Fernandes, Haaland, Vini Jr and Joe G?

The four

3 hours ago, ForzaVictory said:

Guessing England and Russia are up next in the changes?

Any idea what leagues will follow next?

MLS is still pending, so is Austria, Switzerland etc

1 hour ago, Kierans91 said:

Thought I would try my hand at predictions (with a twist) for my home country which is England and more importantly the EPL.

Ive compiled a starting 11 of players which I believe will have success in 20/21 and should also be in for a decent rise in this upcoming review.

This team will consist of many well known players but would be served as a good tool for managers in low divisions in less competitive GW’s.

This 11 should be useful for anyone with a 25-30 million budget.

8D626AA5-73BB-4C97-A776-FEAF34A71B73.jpeg.00dfa8af468abec658e30ef0db33cc7c.jpeg

Opinions welcome, would people find this useful for other leagues? the idea is for managers to be able to buy everyone on in the 11 and quickly form a competitive team.

Might be more useful for less well know leagues.

Nice one, like this

On 7/15/2020 at 11:54 AM, Sir Rahul said:

Leeds likely to get promoted now, so expect them to have a small review before the PL's done. Some players that could/should rise:

Ben White +2 to 84

Stuart Dallas +2 to 84 (strangely missed out last time)

Jack Harrison +1 to 84

Klich, Cooper, Ayling and Bamford could get 85 but no guarantee. Either ways I think some of these guys (especially the defenders) are worth investing because I don't think Bielsa will strengthen at the back (barring White). But who knows?

Started with the promoted teams today! 

Klich, Dallas and Struijk rose for Leeds

Edwards, Townsend, Furlong, O'Shea, Ajayi up for WBA, Peltier, Brunt, Al-Habsi, Phillips down.

Opoku, Onomah, Rodak up for Fulham, Seri, le Marchand down.

-

Elsewhere in a crazy review day,

Cenk Ozkacar got another big rise (+6 to 76) just 10 days after a +8 to 71.

But wow, the Barca drops. Someone's checking this thread.

Busquets, Pique and Messi (!) all down. Wow!

3 minutes ago, RieceM96 said:

Pique and Busquets aswell. Very unorganised by SM but atleast they went back. 

Valcik still not done ;)

Leeds and WBA partially done 

Thinks Leeds and WBA are done tbh

On 8/20/2020 at 4:31 PM, Sir Rahul said:

Looking at some more recent transfers...

Bartosz Bialek (73) moved to Wolfsburg, 9 goals and 4 assists in the Polish league last season, could get a bump to 76/77 any time.

Aaron Ramsdale (83) returns to Sheff Utd, so his 86 should be safe now, wasn't 100% sure he'd get 86 if he stayed in the Champ.

Mame Thiam (83) has moved to Fenerbahce, not sure if he's good but if he has a good season he'd hit 86/87 surely.

Bernard Mensah (83), similar to above ^, gone to Besiktas. The top Turkish teams seem broke for money these days so a lot of cheap intra-league transfers are happening.

Trevoh Chalobah (82) gone to promoted Lorient on loan, which gives him four chances at being reviewed, if he plays regularly he should hit 85/86 by end of season.

Bialek +5 to 78 :) 

The Premier League must be close after the Leeds and WBA changes. I have some Sheffield United players and hope they will get rises again.

What kind of rating changes will Elche get after they got promoted to La Liga? Theres lots of low rated players in their team. Could they get + 2/3 like some of Cadiz and Huesca players?

38 minutes ago, Dandie said:

LewanGOALski and Alaba going to rise.

Disclaimer: Based on nothing - complete guess.

Yeah, I hope they go back to Bayern and sort out the players who should have risen but didn't - especially in light of the belated Barca changes. Doubt they will though.

A drop for Messi and CR... Cries for the beginning of the end.

The end of two legends that accompanied us through our teens, adulthood, grandpahood.

And also other players closing the gap. 

I would be open to see some other top names occupying 95 96 97 deservedly as the gap isn't so great anymore.

Lewangoalski to 97.

Neymar OK at 96. Still highly coveted. De Bruyne is here too right? Salah unsure but it's the Liverpool whole bit doing their part.

A couple of 95

Who else... Ahah

On 8/19/2020 at 11:53 PM, Sir Rahul said:

Duo

2 hours ago, Teejordy said:

Surely Bayern getting a review done again after barcelona been checked Messi 98 bus 93 and pique 93

YES SM reacted with Real M, Barca etc and will get round to Bayern Soon Lew, Gnabry, Muller all should be revisited + others maybe

2 hours ago, Johan said:

The Premier League must be close after the Leeds and WBA changes. I have some Sheffield United players and hope they will get rises again.

What kind of rating changes will Elche get after they got promoted to La Liga? Theres lots of low rated players in their team. Could they get + 2/3 like some of Cadiz and Huesca players?

Close?? I've been reporting on SWIKI editing and said Premierships starts tomorrow, yesterday. Well it's here and...

SWIKI This Morning: have delved deeply into the Premiership as far as:- Southampton 14 Edits Burnley 11 Edits Sheffield Utd 21 Edits, Arsenal 17 Edits Chelsea 1 Edit (Werner)

Within a week my Guess is THE BIG 5 Review will be over if not in SM then certainly in SWIKI. I hope Russia will follow but that is just a guess. It's only on the day I see it in SWIKI that I will know for sure which Country will be next. Cheers Socca 😃

On 8/23/2020 at 11:20 PM, RieceM96 said:

Neuer deserves 94 atleast. How did he ever drop from 96 so rapidly ? 

Muller in the same boat . How is he 92 lol 

Lewandowski 97 . No excuses from SM now . He has won his first UCL . 

How is Neymar 96 ? Just falls over everytime and doesn't really add much. 95 max .

About Neuer (maybe he deserved to drop previously), I just cannot explain myself how it's possible to see goalkeepers like Ter Stegen but also Oblak (except playing very good for a while) having a quick rise like them. I can name also a weaker goalie like Burki: there are lots of players with a lower rate but playing far good than him. The biggest scandal for me was De Gea. But not only goalkeepers. I'm just thinking to forwards sometimes: Neymar first. They just gave him a ridiculous rise every time he went to Rio's carnival. I could go on but I won't.