Rahul W's rating predictions

On 6/22/2020 at 10:15 PM, Kierans91 said:

Players born between the years 2003 - 2005 currently not on the SM database.

This is the second list I’ve done of players who you guys should definitely buy when they get added.

Umut Tohumcu / Hoffenheim

Arthur Wenderrosky / Fluminense

Daniel Nachev / Levski Sofia

Txus Alba / Barcelona

Oleg Ocheretko / Shakhtar Donetsk

Ilyas El Moussaoui / Feyenoord

Devyne Rensch / Ajax

Lion Semic / Dortmund

Ricardo Marques / Benfica

Luka Romero / Mallorca

Each list usually consists of 10 players of which I compiled a few months back, as you can see there are only 9 players here. That’s because Luka Romero was originally on this list but as you guys know he got added on Sunday.

Hope you all find this list useful, I will update the lists when each player gets added to SM in the future.

Devyne Rensch (17) been performing well in pre season for Ajax, he should make his senior debut in Eredivise 20/21 season and in turn get added to the database.

Keep a lookout, huge talent!!!

Featured in every friendly game so far and scored in his last 2 outings, latest friendly game:

Rensch is number 5 🙂

• Replies 32.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

1 hour ago, gyanthecat said:

Hahaha I didn't realize your +9 for Rabiot. I predicted a -91. Guess 0 and 100 touch each other in this case. :D 

You are the winner Gyan I wondered how long it would take for someone to notice my little joke. Rabiot is the KING and wears Messi's Crown now! Hee he! 😝

I will be reacting as SM replenishes my Reactions soon this evening GyantheWinner! 🐱

I'm fed up of my posts being hidden I'm being picked on so I'll repeat and see if it gets hidden again:-

You are the winner Gyan I wondered how long it would take for someone to notice my little joke. Rabiot is the KING and wears Messi's Crown now! Hee he! 😝

I will be reacting as SM replenishes my Reactions soon this evening GyantheWinner! 🐱

On 8/24/2020 at 10:35 AM, Hfazil said:

Should I keep Ronaldo or try to swap him for the likes of Mane, Salah?

C. Ronaldo is on a downward spiral, I reckon he knew it as well -that's why he opted to play in a slower league like Serie A.

For the swap: I would go for Mane because he is more agile and athletic than M. Salah. I presume that (hopefully) Mane will play at the top of his game for longer. 

I also reckon that out of the two, Mane has the better chance (in the future) of getting a +1 than Salah does at Liverpool: Mane has improved this season (and been the better player out of the two). 

On 8/24/2020 at 10:39 AM, cheeseballRAT said:

Hi Guys,

Should I swap Nkunku for Ziyech?

Will Ziyech be a regular for Chelsea even if they sign Havertz?

I take it that he will get regular game time because he is already at his peak for a football player, whereas K. Havertz is still developing into a great player. Plus H. Ziyech has played in England before: I'm sure Chelsea fans can remember how he could have whooped them with Ajax earlier on in the season. 

On 8/24/2020 at 4:55 PM, Djordjee said:

Who to pick out of:

Gnabry

Havertz

Rashford

Sane?

And also for CB:

Upamecano

Lenglet

J. Gimenez

Skriniar?

Thanks in advance 😁

With Bayern's recent and continual dominance you can't miss out on Gnabry - he's had a great season with BM this year. 

Upamecano is surely destined to play for an elite club and will become a more dominant CB on SM. 😊

On 8/24/2020 at 8:54 PM, Cdog said:

What’s the chances of salah plus one? 20%

i can trade him for Alphonso davies and gnabry

22 hours ago, Lowco said:

What about my Varane and F de Jong for B Fernandes, Haaland, Vini Jr and Joe G?

The foursome seem to offer  more value for your trade at this point in time. 

14 hours ago, Marek said:

🤷‍♂️

You were correct about Messi getting a drop in days to come

Impressive prediction Marek!

11 hours ago, Fadi7 said:

Brozovic and Diop for my Süle...?

I would keep your Soul (I mean Sule). 😀

Happen if he can stay injury-free and Bayern continue dominating next season, then he will rise further. I doubt the duo will go beyond their current ratings (for now). 

10 hours ago, JimPirata said:

Whats everybody's opinion on Koke, Eriksen, and Pogba who's in a better position at the moment

Koke is aging, Eriksen got a decrease and isn't even a regular starter for Inter.

Now that Manunited are finally on the rise again - hoping they can keep it up next season, then Pogba could be in for a +1 which is also dependant on how he influences the team as well. 

10 hours ago, Wave_Dweller said:

Salah Sterling or Werner?

Salah Sterling sounds like an immense player. 😁

Silly joking aside: I would go with Salah because if Liverpool remain strong it will help Salah to (at least) remain 95 for next 4 years or so. 

10 hours ago, The punch said:

are you serious ? ter stegen and oblak have been exceptional year after year in liga in terms of statistics, without ter stegen barcelona would have finished 5th this season. have you watched a.madrid vs liverpool in CL?  Oblak made 10 saves against Liverpool. alisson oblak ter segen are 10 times better than burki and everyone knows it...

de gea was exceptional for us between 2015 and 2018, anyone who watches LP knows how de gea was phenomenal (2016 2017 best gk in the world with neuer)

the difference between alisson / ter stegen compared to burki or other gk of this note is the same between thiago alcantara and granit xhaka, xhaka plays a lot of games with arsenal but doesn't increase, you know why? because he is not good enough.

Great response by you and by Sir Rahul to antondrobnjak - don't know what antondrobnjak must be 🚬 smoking. 😇

9 hours ago, gAv Gav said:

Should I sell Pique and move Alaba into CB?

I'd put A.Davies in as LB.

Would need a back-up left back, current options are:

Digne, Telles, Gosens, Atal, Skov, A.Martin, Reguilon

I've been very impressed with Reguilon's rise this season. He's is also quite young and has the potential to play for a more elite club in the future. 

5 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

It really is a great move for everyone involved, terrific talent!!

I presume you are talking about M.G.W of Wolves? I've not seen much of him. Do you reckon he has the potential to become a England international/or even play for one of the top 4? 

Maybe I'm thinking too far ahead. 😊

P.S. it's great to read that many of you are happy with the recent rating updates. I hope SM can continue in this way. 

Edited by Milanista1
Re-read... Additional text.
13 minutes ago, RieceM96 said:

Messi tells Barcelona he wants to leave

I've read that he can walk away before 31st August? But Barcelona saying he did have a clause like that in his contract but it expired in June. 

Apparently lawyers might get involved lol 

ohmygodit'shappening.gif

On a serous note, Bartomeo will get death threats if he let's Messi go

30 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

I presume you are talking about M.G.W of Wolves? I've not seen much of him. Do you reckon he has the potential to become a England international/or even play for one of the top 4? 

Maybe I'm thinking too far ahead. 😊

P.S. it's great to read that many of you are happy with the recent rating updates. I hope SM can continue in this way. 

Yeah Morgan Gibbs-White, he will be a senior international I have no doubts, the problem with England especially in the midfield area is that no one is irreplaceable in my opinion.

Henderson probably the best midfielder at the minute but he’s a much better player under Klopp at Liverpool than Southgate for England.

That’s my take anyway 🙂

10 minutes ago, RieceM96 said:

I've read that he can walk away before 31st August? But Barcelona saying he did have a clause like that in his contract but it expired in June. 

I still don’t see him leaving 😂

I would love to see him in the Premier league though.

———

Eberechi Eze (22) on the verge of joining Crystal Palace.

4 minutes ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

I traded my L. BAILEY and J. CORREA plus cash for O. DEMBELE.

Good deal?

I know that DEMBELE hasn't been great recently, but neither has BAILEY. Barca have said that they are sticking with DEMBELE so I feel that he is still more promising.

I would probably keep the duo, injuries and attitude are still an issue for me with Dembele. 

Thoughts? 

The season was extended due to unforeseen circumstances . Does that mean contract clauses must also extend to when the season finishes ? Because June would have been the end of the season and transfer window in a normal season. 

I think it would be wrong if Barcelona try and get out of this one . Due to covid. The clause should still be active to match the current end of season .

This why lawyers will get involved 

Screenshot_20200825-194855.png

1 hour ago, Soccahappy said:

You are the winner Gyan I wondered how long it would take for someone to notice my little joke. Rabiot is the KING and wears Messi's Crown now! Hee he! 😝

I will be reacting as SM replenishes my Reactions soon this evening GyantheWinner! 🐱

Hahaha what did I win? A Rabiot d'Or?

MGW probably needs to show whether he's fully over his back injury, and a season at Swansea should do that one way or the other. Certainly a talent. He was caught flouting covid guidelines by attending a party or nightclub or something which didn't go down too well. So maybe needs to sort his head out a bit too. It does look like a good loan move for him and Swansea.

17 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Thought I would try my hand at predictions (with a twist) for my home country which is England and more importantly the EPL.

Ive compiled a starting 11 of players which I believe will have success in 20/21 and should also be in for a decent rise in this upcoming review.

This team will consist of many well known players but would be served as a good tool for managers in low divisions in less competitive GW’s.

This 11 should be useful for anyone with a 25-30 million budget.

8D626AA5-73BB-4C97-A776-FEAF34A71B73.jpeg.00dfa8af468abec658e30ef0db33cc7c.jpeg

Opinions welcome, would people find this useful for other leagues? the idea is for managers to be able to buy everyone in the 11 and quickly form a competitive team.

Might be more useful for less well know leagues.

Excellent idea pal 👍

8 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

73 -> 80 this morning, worth over 1 million pound more.

360k -> 1.4 million

73 -> 78 (+5)

Nice rise for Bialek and hopefully he can get some game time this season for Wolfsburg.

Yeah that’s true, unless they go the way of random reviews 😉

Picked these up when you first mentioned them

7 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Do you reckon this would be useful for other leagues?

I don’t want to tread on anyone’s toes who do in depth predictions, there are enough people on this thread doing that.

Most definitely 👌🏻

3 hours ago, RieceM96 said:

If he does leave Barca I wonder where he'll end up.

As long as its not back in Argentina I reckon his 98 will be safe. Would love to see him help to revive Milan as a European force once again, and write himself in our history 📚books...

I can see the headlines now: "Milan's Magician at the double"...We'll one can dare to dream. 😊

3 hours ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

Good deal?

I know that DEMBELE hasn't been great recently, but neither has BAILEY. Barca have said that they are sticking with DEMBELE so I feel that he is still more promising.

The trio seem a bit too much for one unpredictable Dembele. 

2 hours ago, RieceM96 said:

Harry Maguire thoughts ?

We'll I don't think he's lived up to his price tag just yet. A new season hopefully means a new and improved Maguire (maybe), one can hope. 

The rest after a long season, and this negative phase in his career might just have a positive impact on his playing career, one can hope.

Edited by Milanista1
Altered
On 8/24/2020 at 2:31 PM, Hrodulf said:

IMHO, Ronaldo dropping is good.  Messi, Busquets, Pique, Ramos etc should drop as well.  Are they as good today as a few years ago?   99 is not to be given just because you are the best player in the game.  97 is still great!   As their endurance, mobility etc deteriorate, their rating must reflect that. Neymar should have dropped a while ago too.  

11 hours ago, antondrobnjak said:

About Neuer (maybe he deserved to drop previously), I just cannot explain myself how it's possible to see goalkeepers like Ter Stegen but also Oblak (except playing very good for a while) having a quick rise like them. I can name also a weaker goalie like Burki: there are lots of players with a lower rate but playing far good than him. The biggest scandal for me was De Gea. But not only goalkeepers. I'm just thinking to forwards sometimes: Neymar first. They just gave him a ridiculous rise every time he went to Rio's carnival. I could go on but I won't.

I struggle to believe that people genuinely feel that Neymar should drop. Top 5 player in the world and even if people disagree, he's very easily top 10. Ridiculous goal contributions / 90 in every competition. If him being injured is a problem maybe he should receive a bit more protection from referees. Fouled 31 times in the CL, second most being 22, very easy to say he dives / overreacts when tackled, but people fail to mention he's constantly targetted 

3 hours ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

Good deal?

I prefer Ousmane. Supreme talent and if Messi should leave, with Dembele back in training it's his time to shine. I understand he's had his issues but he's at an age where it's now or never. I have him level 3 concerned and I am trying so hard to manage him because I still believe in him.

6 hours ago, The Mad Hatter said:

Zouma at Chelsea, 89 rated, expected to get a +1. What does his future look like? 90+ potential? has he plateaued? Was his rise more due to team performance?

I think 90 is doable for sure. 91 might be his max though

10 hours ago, Garof said:

Long Term GW

Torreira or Gigovic+Nkounkou+Musaba+Chrisene?

Torreira for me

11 hours ago, Wave_Dweller said:

Salah Sterling or Werner?

Sterling has every chance of hitting 95 within the year and has a good few years on Salah. Werner new club so bigger risk but potentially large reward. Sterling for me though 

11 hours ago, JimPirata said:

Whats everybody's opinion on Koke, Eriksen, and Pogba who's in a better position at the moment

Pogba, other two have already received -1s and SM aren't always favourable once they've knocked them down, also think Pogba still has growth potential

11 hours ago, Fadi7 said:

Brozovic and Diop for my Süle...?

Süle if you don't need the depth. Duo if you do

13 hours ago, Hfazil said:

Will Alderweireld and Fernandinho drop?

Alder more than likely, Fernandinho 50/50 I think.

5 hours ago, RieceM96 said:

5 hours ago, Hfazil said:

ohmygodit'shappening.gif

On a serous note, Bartomeo will get death threats if he let's Messi go

2 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

If he does leave Barca I wonder where he'll end up.

As long as its not back in Argentina I reckon his 98 will be safe. Would love to see him help to revive Milan as a European force once again, and write himself in our history 📚books...

I can see the headlines now: "Milan's Magician at the double"...We'll one can dare to dream. 😊

The trio seem a bit too much for one unpredictable Dembele. 

We'll I don't think he's lived up to his price tag just yet. A new season hopefully means a new and improved Maguire (maybe), one can hope. 

The rest after a long season, and this negative phase in his career might just have a positive impact on his playing career, one can hope.

Sounds like he wants to leave, because of Bartomeu. Elections were due to happen in March, but they might be brought forward in an attempt to stop Messi from leaving. Puyol and Suarez are both publicly backed Messi on Twitter. He either leaves on a free transfer or for €700m!! Barca are taking him to court after his free transfer clause. If Bartomeu leaves, Messi stays. Simple. Surely Bartomeu will be forced out.

3 hours ago, RieceM96 said:

Harry Maguire thoughts ?

1 hour ago, The punch said:

Harry Maguire AXED by England after being given 21-month suspended sentence LOL

Gareth Southgate looks like a fool for picking him in the first place, on the day his trail was happening! He shouldn't have believed what Harry told him. I was disappointed that the sentence was suspended lol.

3 hours ago, carlo123 said:

Excellent idea pal 👍

Picked these up when you first mentioned them

Most definitely 👌🏻

Thanks mate 🙂

5 minutes ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Sounds like he wants to leave, because of Bartomeo. Elections were due to happen in March, but they might be brought forward in an attempt to stop Messi from leaving. Puyol and Suarez are both publicly backed Messi on Twitter. He either leaves on a free transfer or for €700m!! Barca are taking him to court after his free transfer clause. If Bartomeo leaves, Messi stays. Simple. Surely Bartomeo will be forced out.

There are numerous reports suggesting Bartomeu is resigning after an emergency meeting, don’t know how true these are though.

One thing is for certain though, Real Madrid must be loving this 😂