Rahul W's rating predictions

8 hours ago, RieceM96 said:

Thoughts? 

The season was extended due to unforeseen circumstances . Does that mean contract clauses must also extend to when the season finishes ? Because June would have been the end of the season and transfer window in a normal season. 

I think it would be wrong if Barcelona try and get out of this one . Due to covid. The clause should still be active to match the current end of season .

This why lawyers will get involved 

Screenshot_20200825-194855.png

Gonna get messy (ha), who knows what the small print on the contract says? 

9 hours ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

I traded my L. BAILEY and J. CORREA plus cash for O. DEMBELE.

Good deal?

I know that DEMBELE hasn't been great recently, but neither has BAILEY. Barca have said that they are sticking with DEMBELE so I feel that he is still more promising.

Dembele has a higher ceiling than either of those two, but injuries is a huge concern 

Worth the risk 

8 hours ago, RieceM96 said:

Harry Maguire thoughts ?

Not a good look for him but the legal process feels heavily rushed, will wait for some time 

1 hour ago, Kierans91 said:

Wow 😳

321749A9-AB54-46FB-B2BE-D947C4D753C9.thumb.png.423acd2c8885df3b8ef10eac1622bcb7.png

If true this is massive!

United fan but I don't really mind this, simply gives me a better chance to see Leo live

• Replies 33.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

6 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Sounds like he wants to leave, because of Bartomeu. Elections were due to happen in March, but they might be brought forward in an attempt to stop Messi from leaving. Puyol and Suarez are both publicly backed Messi on Twitter. He either leaves on a free transfer or for €700m!! Barca are taking him to court after his free transfer clause. If Bartomeu leaves, Messi stays. Simple. Surely Bartomeu will be forced out.

Why is a player getting such power to control a club? Not sure about Barca board and what they did... But they supposedly invested transfer funds still ..

Of course it's the players wish to move on, if someone can pay then it'll be fair

Neymwr fees went to dembele and coutinho who supposedly were great purchases.

On 10/25/2016 at 12:12 PM, Sir Rahul said:

ENGLAND PREMIER LEAGUE

Watford:

Pereyra -1 to 88

Masina +1 to 86

Mariappa +1 to 86

Chalobah +1 to 85

Success -1 to 84

Dele-Bashiru +2 to 75

Barrett +5 to 70

Whelan +3 to 70

Hungbo +3 to 68

Janmaat -1 to 85

Gomes -1 to 82

Norwich City:

Aarons +1 to 86- yes

Godfrey +1 to 86- yes

Cantwell +1 to 86- yes

Lewis +1 to 86- yes

Rupp -1 to 85- yes

Idah +3 to 76- yes

Krul +1 to 86

McLean +1 to 85

Tettey +1 to 84

Byram +1 to 84

Hanley +1 to 84

Trybull +1 to 84

Drmic -1 to 84

Klose -1 to 83

McCallum +1 to 78

Famewo +6 to 73

Good review.

Some more Leeds rises: Ayling, Poveda, Harrison, Stevens and the recently bought Gelhardt.

1 hour ago, ForzaVictory said:

Rodrigo to Leeds  😳 😳 😳

Who would you go for out of Trincao and Pedri?

Doubt either will be regular starters but expect Trincao to get more game time out of the two?

Unfortunately that means his 91 is on the edge if Leeds don't do well/if he doesn't play/score as much.

Trincao.

16 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

My Klosterman for level 4 concerned Goretska?

I would definitely take Goretzka

17 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Also  in another world I have Sterling and AKE someone wants to give me, Dzecko, chiellini and Laimer. Short term looks ok and I may only play this world short term.

This is a bad deal also in the short term, IMHO. Sterling is 94 rated (soon to be 95) + Ake just moved to Man City and the others you are mentioning are all 92 and dropping (very very soon, I don't see Chiellini keeping his 92 and his spot in Juve starting XI for long)..

On 8/7/2020 at 11:59 PM, Kierans91 said:

Joe Gelhardt

Club - Wigan Athletic

Age - 18

Nationality - England

Position - Forward

D1A017BE-9B00-444A-B106-3D965D500DAB.jpeg.d3156ce34971bf9ec20975ee141a8caf.jpeg

Joe Gelhardt is a very expressive forward who has got a keen eye for goal and equally adept with the ball at his feet.

He’s featured 18 times (413 minutes) this season in the Championship for Wigan scoring once and has played at various youth levels for England playing 13 times (492 minutes) scoring 8 goals.

Highlights below of his time in the Championship for Wigan in the 19/20 season.

Joe has been linked with various clubs in the Premier League with Wigan looking to raise funds due to their current financial status.

I would like to see Gelhardt getting more game time next season, ideally in the Championship.

SM rating - 73

Value - 400k

+3 this morning for Joe 🙂

2 hours ago, ForzaVictory said:

Rodrigo to Leeds  😳 😳 😳

Doubt either will be regular starters but expect Trincao to get more game time out of the two?

Trincao, little bit more experienced than Pedri both great talents though.

1 hour ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Good deal alround?

Also  in another world I have Sterling and AKE someone wants to give me, Dzecko, chiellini and Laimer. Short term looks ok and I may only play this world short term.

Goretzka

Sterling + Ake

Submitted a ticket for the Trent Alexander-Arnold playing concern I mentioned the other day.

They simply closed it saying this:

[quote]Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have now reviewed this ticket and believe that there is no reported bug. Due to this we are now closing this ticket.
[/quote]

Would have been nice if they could have elaborated why he got the playing concern when he was way over the minutes needed rather than just sending me a cookie cutter response.

Edit: Also I've been on here for years, have over 200 posts and the forum permissions I'm given seems to be reduced every time I log in. Can't insert media in posts, can't insert basic quotes.

14 hours ago, RieceM96 said:

Harry Maguire thoughts ?

We haven't heard his side of things and I am never surpised what happens in Turkey. I'm on Maguire's side until I know different. Y

Yes Court found him Guilty, but those comments made by arresting officers, don't sound genuine to me. Remember I am a Leeds U fan NOT ManU but I hope he can come thru this in time. Good Luck Harry, my thoughts are with U mate!

4 hours ago, ForzaVictory said:

Rodrigo to Leeds  😳 😳 😳

I will have to see him play and score goals. My impression is he doesn't score enough goals and the Premiership defences don't make it easy. Good footballer/ Goalmaker?  with style BUT we need an out and out goalscorer. I agree in SM terms he's more likely to drop than rise from 91 at Leeds (Sir Rahul comments)....

7 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

We haven't heard his side of things and I am never surpised what happens in Turkey. I'm on Maguire's side until I know different. Y

Wasn't he arrested in Greece?

7 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

I will have to see him play and score goals. My impression is he doesn't score enough goals and the Premiership defences don't make it easy. Good footballer/ Goalmaker?  with style BUT we need an out and out goalscorer. I agree in SM terms he's more likely to drop than rise from 91 at Leeds (Sir Rahul comments)....

Being an external observer, I think Leeds are building up a decent side for the Premier League

On 8/25/2020 at 10:27 AM, Soccahappy said:

Close?? I've been reporting on SWIKI editing and said Premierships starts tomorrow, yesterday. Well it's here and...

SWIKI This Morning: have delved deeply into the Premiership as far as:- Southampton 14 Edits Burnley 11 Edits Sheffield Utd 21 Edits, Arsenal 17 Edits Chelsea 1 Edit (Werner)

Within a week my Guess is THE BIG 5 Review will be over if not in SM then certainly in SWIKI. I hope Russia will follow but that is just a guess. It's only on the day I see it in SWIKI that I will know for sure which Country will be next. Cheers Socca 😃

Not a lot of interest in My Swiki reports of late? Let me know if these "SWIKI Reports" are of any use and I should continue to post them...?? Today's:- Wolverhampton 25 edits, Tottenham 22 Edits, Leicester 15 Edits and they just started Chelsea 3 Edits so far. Zooming along in the "New" SWIKI way nowadays...

14 minutes ago, Fulvio1988 said:

Wasn't he arrested in Greece?

Being an external observer, I think Leeds are building up a decent side for the Premier League

Your right of course Fulvio, meant to put Greece 🥴

Thanks for correcting me and I hope your right and when transfers are finished Bielsa gets what he wants and can keep us up by season's end.

4 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Good deal alround?

Goretzka

Sterling and Ake

53 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Not a lot of interest in My Swiki reports of late? Let me know if these "SWIKI Reports" are of any use and I should continue to post them...?? Today's:- Wolverhampton 25 edits, Tottenham 22 Edits, Leicester 15 Edits and they just started Chelsea 3 Edits so far. Zooming along in the "New" SWIKI way nowadays...

Definitely interested mate! Good to see they have reached up to 4th place

13 minutes ago, Wave_Dweller said:

Has Brozovic missed the chance of a rise?

Feel he has hit his peak of 92

1 hour ago, gAv Gav said:

Bruno Fuchs has signed with CSKA Moscow, all this time I thought he was going Lille 😑

I was someone who mentioned a while back that he could be joining Lille, sorry 😢

CSKA isn’t the worse move though as long as he doesn’t spend too long there, similar to Gaich 🙂

9 minutes ago, Islelovesoccer said:

Could Soyuncu rise from 90 to 91? 

No, he got a +2 back in January so I would be surprised.

Also his form hasn’t been great since the restart along with Leicester’s and missed the last couple of games through suspension.

5 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Guys, who knows anything about this two PSG young players?

Eric Ebimbe and Loic Mbe Soh?

Who is more talented and who is disposable?

I prefer Mbe Soh but I think he needs to move to get some first team experience, Ebimbe is currently doing that with Dijon.

I would keep Ebimbe for now.

Neither will probably make it at PSG because we all know they love to see their academy products on 😢