Rahul W's rating predictions

14 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Unfortunately Coman is TB for 3 weeks. I think it will be foolish of me to wait since it's a standard GW. He is open to it but I am not keen to wait. 

Any other opinion?

Kimmich + Dembele, I would generally go for Ndombele because I think he’s the most talented but I’m concerned for his chances under Mourinho at Tottenham. Unless they have settled their differences of course.

Obviously Mourinho publicly outed him last season.

12 minutes ago, PokerDaddy said:

Looking for some input here.

I'm selling Donny VDB and been offered Aké & Milik and cash. I can handle the loss of DVDB. Is this a fair deal or?? Cheers!

If you don’t mind the loss then yes, I think Donny needs to move this summer otherwise he will be stuck at 91 for another season.

Milik could be on the move to Juventus and Ake should rise next season if he gets good game time at City.

• Replies 32k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

Dean henderson signing a new contract . Wonder what will happen cause he said before he does not want to get back to be a loaner to sheffield .

they will loan him to another club , or he becomes their #1 (over time) .

maybe they told him de gea is #1 for the next year and then after that dean can take over or something . 

curious

On 8/25/2020 at 1:19 PM, The punch said:

are you serious ? ter stegen and oblak have been exceptional year after year in liga in terms of statistics, without ter stegen barcelona would have finished 5th this season. have you watched a.madrid vs liverpool in CL?  Oblak made 10 saves against Liverpool. alisson oblak ter segen are 10 times better than burki and everyone knows it...

de gea was exceptional for us between 2015 and 2018, anyone who watches LP knows how de gea was phenomenal (2016 2017 best gk in the world with neuer)

the difference between alisson / ter stegen compared to burki or other gk of this note is the same between thiago alcantara and granit xhaka, xhaka plays a lot of games with arsenal but doesn't increase, you know why? because he is not good enough.

All of them didn't deserve this rating. They've won few titles or they weren't good enough to deserve a 95 rating. Maybe 93, like Courtois (so why he's only 93???). There are several players that deserved high ratings then them. I'm not talking about goalkeepers only.

Let me make a sample: Mandanda. What a goalkeeper. Max rating got: 91. I'm sorry, but Mandanda's quality is good as an Oblak or De Gea. Better than Lloris (he's 92!). Just laugh

26 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

Dean henderson signing a new contract . Wonder what will happen cause he said before he does not want to get back to be a loaner to sheffield .

maybe they told him de gea is #1 for the next year and then after that dean can take over or something . 

curious

Surely he will battle it out for number 1 spot with De Gea, where could he go on loan that’s better than Sheffield United without United sending him to a rival team.

Be interesting to see what happens.

24 minutes ago, TrickyDave said:

Aplogies on the random quote above. Put it down to the new format. 

Who can i sell from this list? Thanks in advance all 😊

Screenshot_20200826-170235_SM Worlds.jpg

I would keep these: Pedri, Collado, Akieme, Miranda, Chumi potentially Abe as well.

Not sure about the others.

15 hours ago, evoked87 said:

Why is a player getting such power to control a club? Not sure about Barca board and what they did... But they supposedly invested transfer funds still ..

Of course it's the players wish to move on, if someone can pay then it'll be fair

Neymwr fees went to dembele and coutinho who supposedly were great purchases.

He has held power at Barca for years. The board haven't had any idea of where they want to take the club, it has been mistake after mistake. Messi has decided to leave, doesn't sound like anything will change his mind now. Its all just about whether he goes on a free or for a fee. City are massive favourites to get him.

8 hours ago, gyanthecat said:

I agree it'd be a good move, and thank you, but it wasn't my job. I want to disprove the rumors that I am the sports director of Juventus! I don't like them, and don't want to be associated with them in any way! :D

Only just seen this quote 8 hours later, stupid update 🙃

I mentioned you in relation to your Italy predictions, didn’t want to quote your post because of how big it was so thought it would be better to mention you 🙂

Good response though 😉😂

6 hours ago, JOE GI said:

My BEST striker is immobile and my play maker is Thiago Alcántara, they are my BEST players, i think to attack in the middle with 4-2-3-1A are you agree with me?

4-2-3-1B seems to preform better, but needs wide AMs.  4-3-3B is another option, but needs wide attackers as well.  

12 hours ago, Gumball said:

City related. Can we see...

Rodri - 92?

Jesus - 93?

Foden - 90?

Yes

No

90? Lol, 87 max

12 hours ago, Wave_Dweller said:

Aubameyang to stay at 94?
Ter Stegen to stay at 95?

Yes and yes

11 hours ago, Nameless said:

Any news on the upcoming SM update?

I checked and before the last update (2016) there were bulletin explanations on newsfeed on 24th August, 2016.

No such announcement yet. So has there been a delay?

No update

10 hours ago, Nameless said:

Which deal would you go for -

(i) Lautaro = Hazard + Ndombele

(ii) Lautaro = Varane + Coman

(iii) Laurato = Kimmich + M. Dembele (Lyon striker)

(iv) there can be mixture of the top 3 options. Eg: Varane+Dembele or Hazard+Dembele

Kimmich + Dembele

9 hours ago, PokerDaddy said:

Looking for some input here.

I'm selling Donny VDB and been offered Aké & Milik and cash. I can handle the loss of DVDB. Is this a fair deal or?? Cheers!

I'd do the duo as I feel VDB has peaked for now

8 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Roman Abramovich to all the Chelsea fans this summer

In -Timo Werner, Hakim Ziyech, Ben Chilwell

Kai Havertz, Thiago Silva, Malang Sarr could all be completed in the coming days.

Still talk of another goalkeeper, Chelsea are spending big!

I hope Lampard still botches it up, would be nice to see

7 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

curious

Indeed, anyways Sheff Utd got Ramsdale dow.

Interested to see what happens.

7 hours ago, TrickyDave said:

Aplogies on the random quote above. Put it down to the new format. 

Who can i sell from this list? Thanks in advance all 😊

Screenshot_20200826-170235_SM Worlds.jpg

I'd sell most except the 80+ and Rodriguez.

7 hours ago, antondrobnjak said:

All of them didn't deserve this rating. They've won few titles or they weren't good enough to deserve a 95 rating. Maybe 93, like Courtois (so why he's only 93???). There are several players that deserved high ratings then them. I'm not talking about goalkeepers only.

Let me make a sample: Mandanda. What a goalkeeper. Max rating got: 91. I'm sorry, but Mandanda's quality is good as an Oblak or De Gea. Better than Lloris (he's 92!). Just laugh

Ratings have never worked that way though? It's all relative. Mandanda didn't do well at Palace either. I know he's a good keeper but come on haha. Unless you're saying Lloris > Oblak/de Gea.

Not sure if this is the place to ask,but there are a lot of players from the Bulgarian championsip missing :

Ivan Turitsov (CSKA Sofia)

Georgi Yomov (CSKA Sofia)

Ahmed Ahmedov (CSKA Sofia)

Martin Lukov (Lokomotiv Plovdiv)

P.S There are  a lot more players,these are just a few of them.

By the way why does it take so long to add a player to the game after he has been accepted?

On 10/25/2016 at 12:12 PM, Sir Rahul said:

ENGLAND PREMIER LEAGUE

West Ham:

Soucek +1 to 87- yes

Ngakia +5 to 75- yes

Johnson +3 to 73- +6 to 76

Anderson -1 to 89

Cresswell +1 to 88

Ogbonna +1 to 88

Yarmolenko -1 to 88

Fredericks +1 to 87

Snodgrass +1 to 87

Bowen +1 to 86

Zabaleta -1 to 85

Martin +2 to 80

Wilshere -1 to 86

Aston Villa:

Luiz +1 to 87- yes

Konsa +2 to 85- +1 to 84

Hause +2 to 84- +1 to 83

Davis +4 to 82- +2 to 80

Vassilev +3 to 68- +8 to 73

Targett +1 to 86

Hourihane +1 to 86

Taylor +1 to 84

Nyland +1 to 84

Lansbury +1 to 83

Grealish +2 to 90

Kalinic -1 to 85

Elmohamady -1 to 84

Doyle-Hayes +3 to 73

Ramsey +3 to 73

Bournemouth:

Ibe -1 to 85- yes

Ramsdale +3 to 86- +2 to 85

Stacey +2 to 84- +1 to 83

Harry Wilson +1 to 87

Solanke +1 to 86

Kelly +1 to 83

Simpson +2 to 80

Kilkenny +3 to 73

Cook -1 to 86

Gosling -1 to 85

Francis -2 to 83

Watford:

Pereyra -1 to 88- yes

Masina +1 to 86- nope

Mariappa +1 to 86- nope

Chalobah +1 to 85- nope

Success -1 to 84- nope

Dele-Bashiru +2 to 75- nope

Barrett +5 to 70- nope

Whelan +3 to 70- nope

Hungbo +3 to 68- nope

Pussetto -1 to 86

Suarez +3 to 85

Janmaat -1 to 85

Gray -1 to 85

Cleverley -1 to 85

Navarro -1 to 83

Gomes -1 to 82

Norwich City:

Aarons +1 to 86- yes

Godfrey +1 to 86- yes

Cantwell +1 to 86- yes

Lewis +1 to 86- yes

Rupp -1 to 85- yes

Idah +3 to 76- yes

Krul +1 to 86- nope

McLean +1 to 85- nope

Tettey +1 to 84- nope

Byram +1 to 84- nope

Hanley +1 to 84- nope

Trybull +1 to 84- nope

Drmic -1 to 84

Klose -1 to 83

McCallum +1 to 78

Famewo +6 to 73

As I follow the PL much more, think I can comment on the changes so far much better.

Norwich: alright, didn't expect much for the relegated 84s, felt McLean deserved a +1 but as they're going down it doesn't matter much.

Watford: Not good for my preds but a lot of them were youths, again didn't expect 84+ players to go up given relegation. Pussetto going down is sad for him as he had a good 18/19, and might have kept his 87 if he didn't move in the winter.

Bournemouth: Thought Simpson and Kilkenny would rise, Ramsdale a bit conservative but alright I suppose, always tricky predicting relegated teams.

Villa: Given they've stayed up, likes of Targett, Hourihane and Taylor deserved rises imo. And Grealish 90? Are they taking the piss? This is worse than Rice's 90. I suppose that's Grealish never getting a rise again then. +5 from 85 to 90 in a season where they just about stayed up is a joke. 

West Ham: Don't suppose they're done with WHU, so will reserve judgement for tomorrow.

--

Couple of transfer related jumps for Ivo Grbic and Antonee Robinson today.

7 minutes ago, Risen44 said:

Not sure if this is the place to ask,but there are a lot of players from the Bulgarian championsip missing :

Ivan Turitsov (CSKA Sofia)

Georgi Yomov (CSKA Sofia)

Ahmed Ahmedov (CSKA Sofia)

Martin Lukov (Lokomotiv Plovdiv)

P.S There are  a lot more players,these are just a few of them.

By the way why does it take so long to add a player to the game after he has been accepted?

I don't think the people at Soccerwiki have much interest in the Bulgarian league tbh. 

SM must feel sorry for Grealish not getting called up to the England Squad 😂

Or they think having the record for the most fouls gained in a single season is some sort of great achievement.

On 8/25/2020 at 3:23 AM, Kierans91 said:

Thought I would try my hand at predictions (with a twist) for my home country which is England and more importantly the EPL.

Ive compiled a starting 11 of players which I believe will have success in 20/21 and should also be in for a decent rise in this upcoming review.

This team will consist of many well known players but would be served as a good tool for managers in low divisions in less competitive GW’s.

This 11 should be useful for anyone with a 25-30 million budget.

8D626AA5-73BB-4C97-A776-FEAF34A71B73.jpeg.00dfa8af468abec658e30ef0db33cc7c.jpeg

Opinions welcome, would people find this useful for other leagues? the idea is for managers to be able to buy everyone in the 11 and quickly form a competitive team.

Might be more useful for less well know leagues.

Aaron Ramsdale - 83 -> 85 as predicted.

Plenty of room to rise substantially now this upcoming season at Sheffield United.

On 8/19/2020 at 4:04 PM, Kierans91 said:

Veron Parkes (18) has joined Fortuna Sittard in the Eredivise after rejecting a professional contract from the hammers.

FE2C32AE-DCC2-4F55-8CB1-57D92A55603A.thumb.png.364c04feda53753ea720ee812074b2ab.png

Perfect next step for Parkes 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Not on DB yet

Veron Parkes (18) added today, should be a big riser this season, worth getting for a division 5 side.

21 hours ago, Damien1990 said:

Submitted a ticket for the Trent Alexander-Arnold playing concern I mentioned the other day.

They simply closed it saying this:

[quote]Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have now reviewed this ticket and believe that there is no reported bug. Due to this we are now closing this ticket.
[/quote]

Would have been nice if they could have elaborated why he got the playing concern when he was way over the minutes needed rather than just sending me a cookie cutter response.

Edit: Also I've been on here for years, have over 200 posts and the forum permissions I'm given seems to be reduced every time I log in. Can't insert media in posts, can't insert basic quotes.

Explain what has happened?

Jokes Grealish got 90. Doesn't deserve that for playing for Aston Villa who survived by 1 point that they cheated for against Sheff United lol. 

Didn't even get called up to England.

Yet Scott Parker couldn't get 90 at WestHam because he wasn't playing for England at the time and WestHam were battling relegation.

I hate this PL bias and hype for e players 

SM I think have put themselves under unnecessary scrutiny in this EPL review now with the Grealish rise.

Two players who should rise to 90 now regarding Grealish rise from 88 are Adama Traore (which should be nailed on) and Mason Mount although I do think this SHOULD be questionable, but for me there isn’t much difference in Grealish and Mount.

Mason Greenwood 88/89? Huge amount of hype and been called up to the England squad.

Phil Foden 88? It’s now making me wonder how they are going to review these types of players.

28 minutes ago, RieceM96 said:

Explain what has happened?

I linked in that post, but a player of mine got a playing concern despite playing well over the needed amount of games. I reported it to SM and they closed the report without explaining why he apparently deserved the concern.

49 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

They are probably giving grealish 90 cause they figure he will get himself a transfer very soon .

Nobody is going to pay Villa's asking price.

1 minute ago, Kierans91 said:

SM I think have put themselves under unnecessary scrutiny in this EPL review now with the Grealish rise.

Two players who should rise to 90 now regarding Grealish rise from 88 are Adama Traore (which should be nailed on) and Mason Mount although I do think this SHOULD be questionable, but for me there isn’t much difference in Grealish and Mount.

Mason Greenwood 88/89? Huge amount of hype and been called up to the England squad.

Phil Foden 88? It’s now making me wonder how they are going to review these types of players.

Hope moubt doesnt go 90 yet it'll give me a headache of who to get rid of again eurgh