• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

1 hour ago, topofthebilly said:

(1)When you make a bid on a player , and the player rating rises before the deal gets accepted , obviously the deal collapses as a whole since the player's value has gone up .

(2)The thing that is starting to bother me is managers who have high rated players , who drop in rating (and thus in value) are STILL able to sell to unmanaged clubs at the price before the rating change and before the price drop . They just constantly list their players on the transfer list and sell them off at their old price (with an extra 15% on top even) when they drop . 

Following the analogy of (1) , (2) should fail at that point too since they only accept the bid AFTER the value has dropped .

I agree it is a loophole, but one that I regularly use, ie EVERY Everton player in any of my teams is currently up for sale, just in case they drop at the review.

2 hours ago, Krooss25 said:

Hope moubt doesnt go 90 yet it'll give me a headache of who to get rid of again eurgh

Hahahahaha I hope he doesn’t either, 89 is good for now but you never know now lol

1 hour ago, Risen44 said:

Patson Daka 82 --> 86 makes sense imo

Yeah I think I mentioned a while back he and Szoboszlai should both rise to 86.

The king of assists and the king of goals scored in Austria, both have huge futures as well in my opinion.

1 minute ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

I agree it is a loophole, but one that I regularly use, ie EVERY Everton player in any of my teams is currently up for sale, just in case they drop at the review.

That is so stupid, I didn’t know that was a thing 😂

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

My prediction of +2 for Hendo doesn't seem that funny now does it? 😎

Honestly. No 😂

I still think 93 but there could be a few shocks in this review.

9 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Only just seen this quote 8 hours later, stupid update 🙃

I mentioned you in relation to your Italy predictions, didn’t want to quote your post because of how big it was so thought it would be better to mention you 🙂

Good response though 😉😂

Haha I know what you meant, but I couldn't stop myself from joking around, as usual! :D 

3 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

As I follow the PL much more, think I can comment on the changes so far much better.

Norwich: alright, didn't expect much for the relegated 84s, felt McLean deserved a +1 but as they're going down it doesn't matter much.

Watford: Not good for my preds but a lot of them were youths, again didn't expect 84+ players to go up given relegation. Pussetto going down is sad for him as he had a good 18/19, and might have kept his 87 if he didn't move in the winter.

Bournemouth: Thought Simpson and Kilkenny would rise, Ramsdale a bit conservative but alright I suppose, always tricky predicting relegated teams.

Villa: Given they've stayed up, likes of Targett, Hourihane and Taylor deserved rises imo. And Grealish 90? Are they taking the piss? This is worse than Rice's 90. I suppose that's Grealish never getting a rise again then. +5 from 85 to 90 in a season where they just about stayed up is a joke. 

West Ham: Don't suppose they're done with WHU, so will reserve judgement for tomorrow.

--

Couple of transfer related jumps for Ivo Grbic and Antonee Robinson today.

Good analysis. However, I am still amazed by this Grealish-gate. Is he the new Rabiot? :D

Frankly, I have never seen him playing, and don't recall him breaking the news, either. Is he really so good to be 2 points over the squad cap? What can his ceiling be?

3 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

As I follow the PL much more, think I can comment on the changes so far much better.

Norwich: alright, didn't expect much for the relegated 84s, felt McLean deserved a +1 but as they're going down it doesn't matter much.

Watford: Not good for my preds but a lot of them were youths, again didn't expect 84+ players to go up given relegation. Pussetto going down is sad for him as he had a good 18/19, and might have kept his 87 if he didn't move in the winter.

Bournemouth: Thought Simpson and Kilkenny would rise, Ramsdale a bit conservative but alright I suppose, always tricky predicting relegated teams.

Villa: Given they've stayed up, likes of Targett, Hourihane and Taylor deserved rises imo. And Grealish 90? Are they taking the piss? This is worse than Rice's 90. I suppose that's Grealish never getting a rise again then. +5 from 85 to 90 in a season where they just about stayed up is a joke. 

West Ham: Don't suppose they're done with WHU, so will reserve judgement for tomorrow.

--

Couple of transfer related jumps for Ivo Grbic and Antonee Robinson today.

Kinda think Rice 90 was deserved tbh. Was WHU best player by a mile. Won hammer of the year. His range of passing was always different from direct to short. Literally made WHU unplayable at times, he has the leadership skills (future captain) and passion to drive our useless players to victory. His commitment to go in for the tackle and closing down is amazing. No one else except Bowen and Soucek really stood out in our dreadful season. 

Also has played for England several times now. But he is young and doing things that our experience players should be doing naturally , and has top 6 clubs wanting him so that's another reason for 90. 

His cap should be 90 at WHU. If he gets 91 that's a joke . 

17 hours ago, Nameless said:

Unfortunately Coman is TB for 3 weeks. I think it will be foolish of me to wait since it's a standard GW. He is open to it but I am not keen to wait. 

Any other opinion?

Getting Kimmich is the best thing about these options. I'd go for Kimmich + Dembele, Nameless.

15 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Roman Abramovich to all the Chelsea fans this summer

In -Timo Werner, Hakim Ziyech, Ben Chilwell

Kai Havertz, Thiago Silva, Malang Sarr could all be completed in the coming days.

Still talk of another goalkeeper, Chelsea are spending big!

If so, what are the Financial Fair Play consequences for Chelsea down the line then or has that all been shelved? Remember less money coming in (No attendance income etc). Manchester City surely spent less and got charged, even tho they got out of it??

SWIKI Today (Thanks to all for the interest) Chelsea 29 edits, Man City 24 edits, Man U 14 edits(??), Wolves 24 edits.

14 edits for ManU seems a bit strange as ManC should have less being further down the list. Probably more to come tomorrow tho. We'll see..

Ps Oh and the other strange thing was to see Soucek at WHam being edited today and being reviewed and rising in SM on the same day. Probably a different kind of edit I suppose

Pps Sorry missed Tottenham 9 edits and Leicester 1 edit which makes it a bit more strange in the order???

33 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

If so, what are the Financial Fair Play consequences for Chelsea down the line then or has that all been shelved? Remember less money coming in (No attendance income etc). Manchester City surely spent less and got charged, even tho they got out of it??

To be honest Socca I don’t really know how FFP works, if it’s regarding one transfer window then yes I agree but if it’s over multiple then they should be ok.

We must remember that Chelsea have had a transfer ban and since their last signing they have sold multiple players including Hazard (100m) Morata (50+m) among others.

4 hours ago, RieceM96 said:

Screenshot_20200827-090800.png

Thanks but I know the rules and I know for a fact that Trent Alexander-Arnold met the criteria. He expected to play in 75% of the turns, domestic cup games count towards the percentage and a substitution appearance counts as half. At the time he got the concern, he played in 32.5 games (31 starts, 3 subs) in 36 turns which gives him a turn % of 90, which is 15% over what he needed.

27 minutes ago, Damien1990 said:

Thanks but I know the rules and I know for a fact that Trent Alexander-Arnold met the criteria. He expected to play in 75% of the turns, domestic cup games count towards the percentage and a substitution appearance counts as half. At the time he got the concern, he played in 32.5 games (31 starts, 3 subs) in 36 turns which gives him a turn % of 90, which is 15% over what he needed.

IMO the whole concern thing is just too much of a black box .

I am getting concerns on 70 rated players , while they have no chance to ever even meet my B team .

There is no indication up front . There is no indication how much they want to actually play .

The way it is now I find it a rather dumb implementation .

15 minutes ago, vtrmp said:

Ricci, Zappa and Akinola I would buy them all haha

If I had to pick one though I would go with Ricci.

11 minutes ago, Marek said:

No place for Xavi Simons in 4 different XI? 🤔

Maybe he will be on the fifth XI 😂

To be honest I’m glad he’s not on here, he’s such a well known player whereas some of the others in the lineups aren’t.

If I had to choose one line up from this generation he wouldn’t get in it though, as a 3 I would go Ihattaren, Gravenbach, Rensch.

Just now, TMCosta said:

Bobby Adekanye, Romano Postema, Denilho Cleonise, Juan Familia-Castillo, Daishawn Redan, Marouan Azarkan.

We should do another one ;)

Go for it 😉

15 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Ricci, Zappa and Akinola I would buy them all haha

If I had to pick one though I would go with Ricci.

Maybe he will be on the fifth XI 😂

To be honest I’m glad he’s not on here, he’s such a well known player whereas some of the others in the lineups aren’t.

If I had to choose one line up from this generation he wouldn’t get in it though, as a 3 I would go Ihattaren, Gravenbach, Rensch.

Go for it 😉

Robin Jalving
Jordan Teze
Familia-Castillo
Rick Van Drongelen
Armando Obispo
Xavi Simons
Evert Linthorst
Denilho Cleonise
Bobby Adekanye
Daishawn Redan
Romano Postema
23 hours ago, Wave_Dweller said:

Aubameyang to stay at 94?
Ter Stegen to stay at 95?

MATS could maybe drop in Jan, especially if he and Barca don't hit the ground running at the start of the new season like they are known to do every season.

However, this season MATS does have an average of 6.69 in 40+ games - which is quite impressive, given Barca's lack of silverware this season.   

I reckon Auba has done more than enough to keep at a 94+ for another whole season. 

21 hours ago, PokerDaddy said:

Looking for some input here.

I'm selling Donny VDB and been offered Aké & Milik and cash. I can handle the loss of DVDB. Is this a fair deal or?? Cheers!

Right now It's seems like a very deal to me. 

19 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Roman Abramovich to all the Chelsea fans this summer

In -Timo Werner, Hakim Ziyech, Ben Chilwell

Kai Havertz, Thiago Silva, Malang Sarr could all be completed in the coming days.

Still talk of another goalkeeper, Chelsea are spending big!

If Chelsea/Lampard can get this lot to quickly gel together then they'll certainly be a force next season.