Rahul W's rating predictions

15 minutes ago, vtrmp said:

Ricci, Zappa and Akinola I would buy them all haha

If I had to pick one though I would go with Ricci.

11 minutes ago, Marek said:

No place for Xavi Simons in 4 different XI? 🤔

Maybe he will be on the fifth XI 😂

To be honest I’m glad he’s not on here, he’s such a well known player whereas some of the others in the lineups aren’t.

If I had to choose one line up from this generation he wouldn’t get in it though, as a 3 I would go Ihattaren, Gravenbach, Rensch.

Just now, TMCosta said:

Bobby Adekanye, Romano Postema, Denilho Cleonise, Juan Familia-Castillo, Daishawn Redan, Marouan Azarkan.

We should do another one ;)

Go for it 😉

• Replies 32.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Ricci, Zappa and Akinola I would buy them all haha

If I had to pick one though I would go with Ricci.

Maybe he will be on the fifth XI 😂

To be honest I’m glad he’s not on here, he’s such a well known player whereas some of the others in the lineups aren’t.

If I had to choose one line up from this generation he wouldn’t get in it though, as a 3 I would go Ihattaren, Gravenbach, Rensch.

Go for it 😉

Robin Jalving
Jordan Teze
Familia-Castillo
Rick Van Drongelen
Armando Obispo
Xavi Simons
Evert Linthorst
Denilho Cleonise
Bobby Adekanye
Daishawn Redan
Romano Postema
23 hours ago, Wave_Dweller said:

Aubameyang to stay at 94?
Ter Stegen to stay at 95?

MATS could maybe drop in Jan, especially if he and Barca don't hit the ground running at the start of the new season like they are known to do every season.

However, this season MATS does have an average of 6.69 in 40+ games - which is quite impressive, given Barca's lack of silverware this season.   

I reckon Auba has done more than enough to keep at a 94+ for another whole season. 

21 hours ago, PokerDaddy said:

Looking for some input here.

I'm selling Donny VDB and been offered Aké & Milik and cash. I can handle the loss of DVDB. Is this a fair deal or?? Cheers!

Right now It's seems like a very deal to me. 

19 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Roman Abramovich to all the Chelsea fans this summer

In -Timo Werner, Hakim Ziyech, Ben Chilwell

Kai Havertz, Thiago Silva, Malang Sarr could all be completed in the coming days.

Still talk of another goalkeeper, Chelsea are spending big!

If Chelsea/Lampard can get this lot to quickly gel together then they'll certainly be a force next season. 

6 hours ago, RieceM96 said:

Fair enough mate, trust your opinion haha, just felt he got to 90 way too quick.

7 hours ago, Risen44 said:

Patson Daka 82 --> 86 makes sense imo

Yep

4 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

If so, what are the Financial Fair Play consequences for Chelsea down the line then or has that all been shelved? Remember less money coming in (No attendance income etc). Manchester City surely spent less and got charged, even tho they got out of it??

Definitely helped by the transfer ban last summer and the big Hazard fee - and will no doubt make more money off sales (Pasalic for 15m as an ex)

2 hours ago, vtrmp said:

Hi,

Samuele Ricci (Empoli), Ayo Akinola (Toronto FC) and Gabriele Zappa (Pescara) .. Any I should buy?

Thanks

Not too sure mate 

2 hours ago, Risen44 said:

Here are some players from the The Premier League that should get an upgrade sometime in my opinion :

C.Jones (Liverpool) 76 --> 82

N.Williams (Liverpool) 75 --> 80

W.Smallbone (Southampton) 70 --> 78

K.Tsimikas (Liverpool) 83 --> 86

L.Mousset (Sheffield) 85 --> 86

O.McBurnie (Sheffield) 85 -->86

A bit too generous for the youngsters imo, but yes I think all will rise except maybe Mousset.

4 hours ago, TMCosta said:
Robin Jalving
Jordan Teze
Familia-Castillo
Rick Van Drongelen
Armando Obispo
Xavi Simons
Evert Linthorst
Denilho Cleonise
Bobby Adekanye
Daishawn Redan
Romano Postema

👍

I’m surprised no one has mentioned Ekkelenkamp, I think he could fit in to a few of the starting 11’s above.

He should feature more this season for Ajax along with Gravenberch, hopefully Rensch can make his senior debut too 

Alejandro Gomez (18) joins Boavista on a 1 year loan with the option to buy.

Exciting times for young Mexican defender who helped Mexico’s u17s reach the World Cup final last year.

34FFA249-A529-4ACD-8916-77DBEC78A37E.thumb.png.bb823251bf9939216ab6cc3897dd1f33.png

——-

3 minutes ago, Edson Lisboa said:

will ruben neves rise from 90 to 91?

Personally I don’t think he will, but Grealish got the most ridiculous rise today so looks more likely now.

44 minutes ago, Lele91 said:

Mctominay or mckennie?

Mckennie, on the verge of moving to Juventus and should hopefully get his chance to impress Pirlo, plenty of competition though.

Mctominay will always be second best to Bruno, Pogba, Matic and Fred so I would go for Mckennie.

25 minutes ago, gAv Gav said:

As a LB - Alex Sandro or Romagnoli ?

I have Kimpembe as my other LB. 

Romagnoli for me, you have the bonus of him being able to play CB as well.

2 minutes ago, tmw91 said:

Given Grealish has risen to 90, I think Ings has a genuine chance of getting a +2 to 91. Not saying it's likely but it's more possible than it was 24 hours ago. 

Yeah true, 90 would still be great for him though 🙂

9 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Getting Kimmich is the best thing about these options. I'd go for Kimmich + Dembele, Nameless.

If so, what are the Financial Fair Play consequences for Chelsea down the line then or has that all been shelved? Remember less money coming in (No attendance income etc). Manchester City surely spent less and got charged, even tho they got out of it??

9 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

To be honest Socca I don’t really know how FFP works, if it’s regarding one transfer window then yes I agree but if it’s over multiple then they should be ok.

We must remember that Chelsea have had a transfer ban and since their last signing they have sold multiple players including Hazard (100m) Morata (50+m) among others.

As far as I know, FFP has been scrapped for now, because clubs aren't getting the usual money coming it, FFP wouldn't work, so they've shelved it temporarily. Which is why Chelsea can go on a massive spending spree and why City will be able to go after Messi.

46 minutes ago, jlammy said:

F why do I bother sometimes lost 1-3. 

F.PNG

Unmanaged club and a goalkeeper with MOTM (10 rating) by any chance??

28 minutes ago, The punch said:

M.Doherty +1 ?

Yeah think that’s fair, if he joins Spurs before his review then he’s probably guaranteed a rise.

9 minutes ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Talking of City and Messi. They are preparing an offer apparently, look at the 3 players being offered to Barca!

If I was a City fan I would give Barcelona one of my testicles to bring Messi in.

Jokes aside though as daft as it sounds I don’t think that’s a bad deal at all on City’s behalf.

I don’t see Garcia becoming a top CB in the EPL, Jesus isn’t the best striker should be scoring more in that City side and well Bernardo Silva is the best of the bunch but still worth the trade in my opinion.

I know this is off player ratings topic. How do SM decide to change player positions? Is it done based on the edits done on SoccerWiki? If yes, how effective are these edits? I'm trying to help with that but I need to be level 6 or higher to be able to contribute.

14 hours ago, RieceM96 said:

Jokes Grealish got 90. Doesn't deserve that for playing for Aston Villa who survived by 1 point that they cheated for against Sheff United lol. 

Didn't even get called up to England.

Yet Scott Parker couldn't get 90 at WestHam because he wasn't playing for England at the time and WestHam were battling relegation.

I hate this PL bias and hype for e players 

Grealish easily deserves a 90, forget who he plays for, he is so far ahead of the rest of his team mates it's laughable. The fact he is 90 and the next best Villa player is 87 clearly reflects his situation within the team.

11 minutes ago, Valdivia said:

Grealish easily deserves a 90, forget who he plays for, he is so far ahead of the rest of his team mates it's laughable. The fact he is 90 and the next best Villa player is 87 clearly reflects his situation within the team.

Yet can't get into the England team 

What has he done to justify a +2 to 90 in 6 months considering from March to July not much football was played  .He already had a +3 in January to 88

Since his +3 on 19th January 2020 he has managed 1 goal and 1 assist in 15 games . They managed 3 wins 4 draws and 8 losts and were nearly relagated

1 hour ago, Kierans91 said:

If I was a City fan I would give Barcelona one of my testicles to bring Messi in.

Jokes aside though as daft as it sounds I don’t think that’s a bad deal at all on City’s behalf.

I don’t see Garcia becoming a top CB in the EPL, Jesus isn’t the best striker should be scoring more in that City side and well Bernardo Silva is the best of the bunch but still worth the trade in my opinion.

I agree about Garcia, he is dispensable. I think Bernardo is dispensable, especially after the poor season he just had. Jesus is the most surprising one for me, as he is their future. Aguero has 1-2 years left at City. Although, as you said, City should be willing to sacrifice anything to get him (apart from KDB maybe). Bernardo and Jesus would probably be against leaving City to go to Barca, understandably.