Rahul W's rating predictions

1 hour ago, Kierans91 said:

If I was a City fan I would give Barcelona one of my testicles to bring Messi in.

Jokes aside though as daft as it sounds I don’t think that’s a bad deal at all on City’s behalf.

I don’t see Garcia becoming a top CB in the EPL, Jesus isn’t the best striker should be scoring more in that City side and well Bernardo Silva is the best of the bunch but still worth the trade in my opinion.

I agree about Garcia, he is dispensable. I think Bernardo is dispensable, especially after the poor season he just had. Jesus is the most surprising one for me, as he is their future. Aguero has 1-2 years left at City. Although, as you said, City should be willing to sacrifice anything to get him (apart from KDB maybe). Bernardo and Jesus would probably be against leaving City to go to Barca, understandably.

• Replies 30.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Valdivia said:

Grealish easily deserves a 90, forget who he plays for, he is so far ahead of the rest of his team mates it's laughable. The fact he is 90 and the next best Villa player is 87 clearly reflects his situation within the team.

Yeah I dont get the uproar over his 90, he's as good as Maddison who may even get a bump to 91 in this PL review. I couldn't care less about England call ups, Southgate never even picked a left back in his latest squad ffs. 😄

35 minutes ago, RieceM96 said:

Yet can't get into the England team 

What has he done to justify a +2 to 90 in 6 months considering from March to July not much football was played  .He already had a +3 in January to 88

Since his +3 on 19th January 2020 he has managed 1 goal and 1 assist in 15 games . They managed 3 wins 4 draws and 8 losts and were nearly relagated

Come on, don't use England calls ups as if they're a valid point, they're not, he should have been called up by now. Southgate makes many questionable decisions. The Villa attack was an absolute show, a half decent striker woulda boosted his assist stats big time, he carried that team. Without context stats are very misleading. 

50 minutes ago, TMNT said:

Come on, don't use England calls ups as if they're a valid point, they're not, he should have been called up by now. Southgate makes many questionable decisions. The Villa attack was an absolute show, a half decent striker woulda boosted his assist stats big time, he carried that team. Without context stats are very misleading. 

89 was fair for a first season back in a struggling side. Considering he got +3 to 88 in January 2020 and has only played 15 league games since then and 2 cup. 

Don't get me wrong he is a good player and would give Tom Daley a run for his money. 

I just think +2 to 90 is a massive step and feel 89 would be a fairer rating and wait till the next review in 6 months to give another +1 to 90 . But now he has to keep that 90 standard up :)

dont get me wrong I do like him as a player and he does carry Villa at times 

45 minutes ago, RieceM96 said:

89 was fair for a first season back in a struggling side. Considering he got +3 to 88 in January 2020 and has only played 15 league games since then and 2 cup. 

Don't get me wrong he is a good player and would give Tom Daley a run for his money. 

I just think +2 to 90 is a massive step and feel 89 would be a fairer rating 

He has risen fast but I think it accurately reflects his ability so not mad at it. Would rather see ratings as accurate as possible than pissing about. Hopefully others who are deserving get similar rises though and he's not an outlier.

11 minutes ago, Luckas Xavier said:

Lukas Klostermann or Presnel Kimpembe??

Kimpembe, he's been playing really well, matter of time before he gets 92. Klostermann is more versatile though, very useful player. 

3 hours ago, Hunter878 said:

Klostermann or Elvedi?

Klostermann

3 hours ago, Hfazil said:

Anyone ever had such a high scoring match? 

Screenshot_20200828_003637.jpg

5-3 has been my highest recently, I’ve not seen a team score more than 6 goals in a single game for a while.

You look back at the history of some clubs in certain game worlds and there are some ridiculous score lines i.e 12-0 etc 😂

B7A57FBA-333B-472E-A560-BF7C2CA0663B.thumb.png.63e80118562bee7c2fdef778a865c694.png

2 hours ago, jlammy said:

Game against human team, 3rd placed in the league. 

Currently 2nd, a win would have taken me top :( 

And of course, their GK Kepa (Kepa!!!) gets 10/10 MOTM. 

L O L

Kepa best goalkeeper in game 😂

1 hour ago, Luckas Xavier said:

Lukas Klostermann or Presnel Kimpembe??

I would honestly go for Klostermann, German international who’s very versatile in game and would be useful for cover in both full back positions.

Leipzig are a team on the up in Europe currently having been in the semi finals in the UCL this year.

Obviously Kimpembe is similar in both points I’ve made above but I would just edge Klostermann personally.

1 hour ago, jaybee said:

Maxence Lacroix could be one to pick up. He's 78 rated and 20 years old. Played 27 times for Souchaux last season and has signed for Wolfsburg for £4.5million.

👍

I’m liking Wolfsburg’s summer spending so far, building for the future.

9 hours ago, Edson Lisboa said:

will ruben neves rise from 90 to 91?

Maybe 

9 hours ago, Lele91 said:

Mctominay or mckennie?

McKennie, otw to Juve

9 hours ago, gAv Gav said:

As a LB - Alex Sandro or Romagnoli ?

I have Kimpembe as my other LB. 

Romagnoli but he is a CB by nature

8 hours ago, tmw91 said:

Given Grealish has risen to 90, I think Ings has a genuine chance of getting a +2 to 91. Not saying it's likely but it's more possible than it was 24 hours ago. 

91 would be overkill

8 hours ago, The punch said:

M.Doherty +1 ?

At Spurs 

8 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Talking of City and Messi. They are preparing an offer apparently, look at the 3 players being offered to Barca!

If I were Barca I'd do that - that's 100 mil of Messi's wages off the books + another 100 mil - so 200 mil swing, + Catalan CB prospect and two near-elite attackers under 30

Seems too good to be true though 

7 hours ago, Hunter878 said:

Klostermann or Elvedi?

Klostermann

7 hours ago, Hfazil said:

Anyone ever had such a high scoring match? 

Screenshot_20200828_003637.jpg

bonkers, nine diff scorers too

6 hours ago, Ahmed said:

I know this is off player ratings topic. How do SM decide to change player positions? Is it done based on the edits done on SoccerWiki? If yes, how effective are these edits? I'm trying to help with that but I need to be level 6 or higher to be able to contribute.

No clue mate, tell me about it haha, I gave up trying to help

6 hours ago, Valdivia said:

Grealish easily deserves a 90, forget who he plays for, he is so far ahead of the rest of his team mates it's laughable. The fact he is 90 and the next best Villa player is 87 clearly reflects his situation within the team.

I just think it's a bit early and puts them at pressure with other players who are 88 and are at a similar level to Grealish

2 minutes ago, Teejordy said:

Wondering if sm will go back and do updates on Bayern players for winning champions league or has it just been ignored? How can muller be a 92 25 assists alone in the bundesliga... And didn't get +1 

I'm fairly sure they will go back eventually, we just have to wait

6 hours ago, RieceM96 said:

I just think +2 to 90 is a massive step and feel 89 would be a fairer rating and wait till the next review in 6 months to give another +1 to 90 . But now he has to keep that 90 standard up :)

dont get me wrong I do like him as a player and he does carry Villa at times 

Kinda think Freakish 90 was deserved tbh. Was Villa's best player by a mile. Won Villa player of the year. His range of passing was always different from direct to short. Literally made Villa unplayable at times, he has the leadership skills (future captain) and passion to drive useless players to victory. His commitment to go in for the tackle and closing down is amazing. No one else really stood out in Villa's dreadful season. 

But he is young and doing things that Villa's experience players should be doing naturally , and has top 6 clubs wanting him so that's another reason for 90. 

His cap should be 90 at Villa. 

Need a left wing back that can be a future superstar while at present that can act as a backup option to my first choice - Guerreiro. My options are:-

Tyler Adams

Leo Dubois

Domagoj Bradaric

Luca Pellegrini

Ryan Sessegnon

Jonny Otto

Ramy Bensibaini

Can you rank them in order?

Edited by Mike0007
1 hour ago, Teejordy said:

Wondering if sm will go back and do updates on Bayern players for winning champions league or has it just been ignored? How can muller be a 92 25 assists alone in the bundesliga... And didn't get +1 

They have to go back, hopefully after the EPL review.

1 minute ago, Mike0007 said:

Need a left wing back that can be a future superstar while at present that can act as a backup option to my first choice - Guerreiro. My options are:-

Tyler Adams

Leo Dubois

Domagoj Bradaric

Luca Pellegrini

Ryan Sessegnon

Jonny Otto

Ramy Bensibaini

Pellegrini, Sessegnon, Bradaric, Adams.

I think Dubois, Jonny Otto and Bensibaini won’t rise much beyond their ratings now. Otto might have a small chance of 90 in a few days though.

Either way these 3 will develop concerns if they are only back up.

27 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

Tyler Adams

Leo Dubois

Domagoj Bradaric

Luca Pellegrini

Ryan Sessegnon

Jonny Otto

Ramy Bensibaini

Pellegrini or Bradaric as a back-up LB for me

On 8/25/2020 at 3:23 AM, Kierans91 said:

Thought I would try my hand at predictions (with a twist) for my home country which is England and more importantly the EPL.

Ive compiled a starting 11 of players which I believe will have success in 20/21 and should also be in for a decent rise in this upcoming review.

This team will consist of many well known players but would be served as a good tool for managers in low divisions in less competitive GW’s.

This 11 should be useful for anyone with a 25-30 million budget.

8D626AA5-73BB-4C97-A776-FEAF34A71B73.jpeg.00dfa8af468abec658e30ef0db33cc7c.jpeg

Opinions welcome, would people find this useful for other leagues? the idea is for managers to be able to buy everyone in the 11 and quickly form a competitive team.

Might be more useful for less well know leagues.

Ben White - 82 -> 85 as predicted.

Nice rise for Lamptey - 76 -> 82.

On 10/25/2016 at 12:12 PM, Sir Rahul said:

ENGLAND PREMIER LEAGUE

Newcastle:

Bentaleb -1 to 87- yes

Dubravka +1 to 88- yes

Almiron +1 to 88- yes

Joelinton +1 to 88

Hayden +1 to 87

Lazaro -1 to 87

Sean Longstaff +1 to 86

Manquillo +1 to 86

Muto -1 to 85

Matty Longstaff +2 to 80

Palace:

Meyer -1 to 87- yes

Hennessey -1 to 85- yes

Ayew +1 to 88

McArthur +1 to 88

Guaita +1 to 88

Ward +1 to 87

Townsend -1 to 87

Sakho -1 to 87

Kelly +1 to 86

Woods +3 to 73

Pierrick +3 to 73

Sorloth +1 to 88

Dann -1 to 85

Henderson -2 to 78

Inniss -3 to 73

Henry -3 to 67

Brighton:

Webster +1 to 86- yes

Bernardo -1 to 86- yes

Lamptey +2 to 78- +6 to 82

Connolly +3 to 83- +2 to 82

Ryan +1 to 88

Maupay +1 to 87

Stephens +1 to 87

Duffy -1 to 87

Burn +1 to 86

Jahanbakhsh -1 to 86

Izquierdo -1 to 85

Alzate +2 to 84

White +3 to 85

Murray -1 to 85

Andone -2 to 85

Molumby +4 to 82

Ostigard +4 to 82

Gyokeres +2 to 80

Cochrane +5 to 70

West Ham:

Yarmolenko -1 to 88- yes

Soucek +1 to 87- yes

Bowen +1 to 86- yes

Zabaleta -1 to 85- yes

Ngakia +5 to 75- yes

Johnson +3 to 73- +6 to 76

Anderson -1 to 89nope

Cresswell +1 to 88nope

Ogbonna +1 to 88nope

Fredericks +1 to 87nope

Snodgrass +1 to 87nope

Martin +2 to 80nope

Lanzini -1 to 88

Wilshere -1 to 86

Diangana +1 to 83

Sanchez -1 to 83

Cullen +2 to 82

Coventry +3 to 73

Holland +3 to 73

West Ham is alright, I suppose.

Nice rises for Brighton loanees - Ben White as expected, Ostigard too. Surely more changes for them because some of my predicted  rises feel quite obvious.

10 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

West Ham is alright, I suppose.

Nice rises for Brighton loanees - Ben White as expected, Ostigard too. Surely more changes for them because some of my predicted  rises feel quite obvious.

Shouldn't Trezeguet from Aston Villa have risen by +1 to 87? His season stats were not too bad (34 games, 6 goals, 2 assists).

1 hour ago, Kierans91 said:

They have to go back, hopefully after the EPL review.

Pellegrini, Sessegnon, Bradaric, Adams.

I think Dubois, Jonny Otto and Bensibaini won’t rise much beyond their ratings now. Otto might have a small chance of 90 in a few days though.

Either way these 3 will develop concerns if they are only back up.

28 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Pellegrini or Bradaric as a back-up LB for me

Pellegrini has gone.

So it’s now Bradaric or Vinagre. What do you guys suggest?

21 minutes ago, RoyalAssassin said:

Shouldn't Trezeguet from Aston Villa have risen by +1 to 87? His season stats were not too bad (34 games, 6 goals, 2 assists).

Should have, but considering they just about stayed up not surprised he didn't get. Maybe in December/Jan.

34 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

Pellegrini has gone.

So it’s now Bradaric or Vinagre. What do you guys suggest?

I would probably just edge Vinagre but it’s close, Bradaric could be 87 by the end of the season if he can get plenty of game time.

28 minutes ago, RoyalAssassin said:

Do you think so?

Then what about i.e. Dan James' 33 games, 3 goals and 6 assists? Why should he be 87 raising to 88?

Probably because he plays for United as daft as it sounds 😂

James is basically an 100 metre sprinter chucked on a football field.