Rahul W's rating predictions

8 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Well the Extra Rises for Bayern: Neuer, Gnabry, Muller, and Lew's 97 never showed up on SWIKI which conclusively proves Risers do not need to be edited just for a rise!

SWIKI today ONLY 1 of note from premiership Bednarek at Southampton. So SWIKI has moved on, but nothing much to speak of... Here goes:-

Eintracht Braunschweig 9 Edits, a number of Australian edits, mainly Melbourne 17 edits. Wurzburger 16 edits, Shenzen FC 9 edits, Queen of the South 6 edits. So all over the place without any clue what Important Country will come next... Will keep an eye out hopefully soon for Russia, Switzerland, Austria or the likes of MLS etc etc.

Hi Oronzod, Please advise which part of the post is confusing and I'll Clarify it with pleasure.  Cheers Socca 🙂

• Replies 31.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

41 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

https://www.transfermarkt.com/kings-kangwa/profil/spieler/684998

Can someone explain the story of Kings Kangwa? Only 21, 77 rated, plays for Arsenal Tula.

Rating history shows him as 83 in Sep 2014.

83 to 81 - Sep 2014

81 to 79 - Feb 2015

79 to 78 - Aug 2015

78 to 77 - Dec 2015

What's that about? 😂

At a guess SIR, perhaps he's not good at being King of Kangwa??? I mean Trump's not a good President but u wouldn't expect it when he's a Trump(F*rt) 😒🙄 would U?   😀

Ps Forgive me SIR! 😦

Richarlison now 91!! I expect Jesus to get to 93 now.

Bernat 90, Digne 91. Oh my days. Good lord. And there's people in this place saying Grealish deserved a 90 because he was Villas best player? Wow, a half rotten apple in a rotten bunch. Where is the squad rating cap?? I'm not overly a fan of them but we've seen some awful ratings dished out down the years on low to mid table teams, players who deserved a respectable rating not get them and the narrative has always been that these teams had rating caps. Well that can go out the window now.

3 minutes ago, Gumball said:

Bernat 90, Digne 91. Oh my days. Good lord. And there's people in this place saying Grealish deserved a 90 because he was Villas best player? Wow, a half rotten apple in a rotten bunch. Where is the squad rating cap?? I'm not overly a fan of them but we've seen some awful ratings dished out down the years on low to mid table teams, players who deserved a respectable rating not get them and the narrative has always been that these teams had rating caps. Well that can go out the window now.

I have sympathy with what U are saying Gumball and IF Jesus get's a rise it may be a "Miracle" but I doubt (with respect) the loaves and fishes will appear for this Jesus, at this point in time. 

4 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

I have sympathy with what U are saying Gumball and IF Jesus get's a rise it may be a "Miracle" but I doubt (with respect) the loaves and fishes will appear for this Jesus, at this point in time. 

Well Grealish and Digne are clearly walking on water my friend showing miracles do happen! I expect Jesus to be badly betrayed so suspect you'll be correct. But it's sm who will be crucified for it, not jesus.

On 11/27/2018 at 9:01 AM, RobboEFC said:

Need some help, anyone able to tell me goalkeepers likely to rise. 

As an Everton fan I thought I'd mention a few players due upgrades:

Pickford to 90

Keane to 89

Richarlison to 88

Gomes +2, forgot his rating but he's playing like he did before joining barca 

Lookman to 86, good long term investment as people looking purely at goals and assists will overlook him.

Onyekuru +2

Gueye +1

Gylfi +1

Downgrades:

Schneiderlin -2

Davies -1

Long term best investments are richarlison, lookman & Onyekuru

34 minutes ago, Gumball said:

Where's RobboEFC these days?? He must have popped his cork this morning. It must have felt like Everton had actually won a trophy when he seen Richarlison and Digne rise. Glory days Robbo mate!!

Yes he would be happy today but:- Above is his last Post in November 2018, doesn't time fly??? .... Pity!

1 hour ago, Gumball said:

Where's RobboEFC these days?? He must have popped his cork this morning. It must have felt like Everton had actually won a trophy when he seen Richarlison and Digne rise. Glory days Robbo mate!!

I also remember RobboEFC. He was a cool dude, even when some of the Liverpool lot picked on him for being an Evertonian. It's a real shame he's not on here with us today to rejoice at Evertons rise.

We'll I hope he's well and happy wherever he is. 

1 hour ago, Soccahappy said:

and if the 36million for Rodrigo Moreno is correct I think that's a bit over the top! I heard 27million had been agreed 2days ago.

Definitely excessive for a forward who scored four league goals last season. Looks like your owners have big aspirations though splashing the cash.

Hi all, I'm not sure but I think I read something somewhere about a update on the 1st of September?? To world's with a better match day experience and stuff? I could be wrong but I definitely seen it somewhere can someone please help me with this? Also thank the heavens for the Bayern updates 😁 if I had to complain tho what does alaba need to do???

To add to this I have found something worth reading...

Screenshot_20200829-223545.png

3 hours ago, Gumball said:

Grealish didn't deserve a 90 because he was Villa's best player, but because he is a 90 rated player in an 87 rated team. He carried them to such an extent that he should be an exception to any squad cap, and that's how it should be. I agree Digne at 91 is a bit much though.

Ferland Mendy or Renan Lodi? I have both but am starting to get unhappiness from Lodi. Not much in the current rating, so could go with either. Currently starting Mendy.

Who has the best chance of going highest? I'll probably keep that one...

23 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

Koopmeiners or ben white?

Also, I’m looking for players that cost 3m - 4m that is young and has a rating above 82 with a very high ceiling for all positions.

Can you suggest me the same with 2 to 3 options for every position as its a competitive gw and the player might already be taken.

Ben White for me

7 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

It's great to see the Bayern lot get a deserved rise. No rise for poor Alaba though, SM must really not like Austrians or something: He's criminally underrated!

@Kierans91 R. Aaron's do you know what happened to him? I remember a few years back he was rated as a bright young player. 

Mixture of injuries and not being good enough.

He’s had a bunch of failed loan spells too.

Fun fact about him, he’s the cousin of Norwich RB Max Aarons.

6 hours ago, JAMancini said:

Who sell? only one:

Joe Gomez

Militao 

Skriniar

Militao

4 hours ago, MattE said:

Ferland Mendy or Renan Lodi? I have both but am starting to get unhappiness from Lodi. Not much in the current rating, so could go with either. Currently starting Mendy.

Ferland Mendy

Plays for the better club in Real Madrid and expect him to play even more next season with Marcelo getting older.

—————

Brandon Soppy got his first full debut yesterday and played all 90 minutes, very talented player.

SM rating - 70

On 10/25/2016 at 12:12 PM, Sir Rahul said:

ENGLAND PREMIER LEAGUE

Arsenal:

Luiz -1 to 90- yes

Saka +4 to 86- yes

Martinez +3 to 86- yes

Tierney +1 to 88- +2 to 89

Cedric -1 to 88

Maitland-Niles +1 to 87

Mari +1 to 86

Willock +3 to 85

Martinelli +3 to 85

Nelson +2 to 85

Nketiah +2 to 82

Osei-Tutu +5 to 78

Sheffield United:

Egan +1 to 87- yes

O'Connell +1 to 87- yes

Lundstram +1 to 86- yes

McBurnie +1 to 86- yes

Osborn +2 to 84- +1 to 83

Jack Robinson +2 to 84- +1 to 83

Henderson +1 to 88

Baldock +1 to 87

Basham +1 to 87

Fleck +1 to 87

Sharp +1 to 85

Luke Freeman +1 to 84

Kieron Freeman +1 to 83

Duffy -2 to 80

Burnley:

Pope +1 to 88- yes

Wood +1 to 88- yes

McNeil +1 to 87- yes

Gibson -2 to 85- yes

Mee +1 to 88

Cork +1 to 88

Westwood +1 to 87

Rodriguez +1 to 87

Pieters +1 to 87

Taylor +1 to 86

Bardsley +1 to 85

Brownhill +1 to 85

Long +1 to 84

Southampton:

Ings +1 to 90- yes

Ward-Prowse +1 to 89- yes

Bednarek +1 to 88- yes

Vestergaard -1 to 87- yes

Boufal -1 to 87- yes

Obafemi +2 to 80- yes

Walker-Peters +2 to 84- +1 to 83

Smallbone +3 to 73- +6 to 76

McCarthy +1 to 87

Stephens +1 to 87

Armstrong +1 to 87

Elyounoussi -1 to 87

Long +1 to 86

Adams +2 to 85

Gunn +2 to 85

Valery +1 to 84

Vokins +3 to 73

Reed +1 to 83

Please tell me Basham and Baldock rise tomorrow.

12 hours ago, Lele91 said:

Lindelof + mctominay for chilwell? Thanks guys

Duo

12 hours ago, Gumball said:

Haha, I agree

11 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

LEEDS UNITED have announced the signing of Freiburg defender Robin Koch. Yippeee!

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/12531902/leeds-20m-robin-koch-transfer-done-deal/

and if the 36million for Rodrigo Moreno is correct I think that's a bit over the top! I heard 27million had been agreed 2days ago.

Koch is a lovely deal

9 hours ago, JAMancini said:

Who sell? only one:

Joe Gomez

Militao 

Skriniar

Sell Militao

9 hours ago, Teejordy said:

Hi all, I'm not sure but I think I read something somewhere about a update on the 1st of September?? To world's with a better match day experience and stuff? I could be wrong but I definitely seen it somewhere can someone please help me with this? Also thank the heavens for the Bayern updates 😁 if I had to complain tho what does alaba need to do???

To add to this I have found something worth reading...

Screenshot_20200829-223545.png

Haven't heard anything yet from SM

7 hours ago, MattE said:

Mendy

2 hours ago, dragon_slayer said:

mbappe deserved 96 ratings !!!

lol