• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, RieceM96 said:

Jack Stephens and Baldock stay at 86 😕

The only two players I got for JWP who gets 89 in a full competitive set-up. 

I now wonder what is the point of doing deals when SM miss out on players like this but give players like Digne 91 

My feeling is that they want to steer the game more into a gambling mindset , probably since they think people love gambling and since then everyone has the same chances .

Instead of a game where the best managers get ahead of others .

On another note : Tarkowski , the Grealish of Burnley seems to be stuck at 88 . Even though he carried Burnley for the most part and his defensive stats are absurdly good . Played every single minute too . He also shows up in whoscored team of the season (in all top 5 leagues) next to Van Dijk due to his stats .. .

If they are going to throw squad caps out of the window as they have shown and rate players more on individual level , Tarkowski definately deserves a +1 .

tar.jpg.70901e9629d5e773620f7993e1da7feb.jpg

Hopefully tomorrow Martinelli rising since he received no love today .

Not sure how Armstrong and Stephens haven't got rises. I know I'm a Saints fan but they've been criminally underdone IMO. Adams should have gone up to 85 as well. If Saints carry on the way they have been since matches resumed in June then there will be some big rises next time around.

10 hours ago, Valdivia said:

Grealish didn't deserve a 90 because he was Villa's best player, but because he is a 90 rated player in an 87 rated team. He carried them to such an extent that he should be an exception to any squad cap, and that's how it should be. I agree Digne at 91 is a bit much though.

That's fine if you think he's a 90 player. Even i could think he's a 90 rated player but that's not the point nor the problem. The problem is the lack of consistency. There are plenty of what should be 90 rated players according to people who are playing in teams that should have this 'rating cap' and don't get their due. We've accepted the 'squad rating cap' as part of the process so seeing the process not being consistent is a proper.....pain. Again, another narrative is the 'too much too soon' process that we've also grown to accept and live with but again that process isn't consistent with this rating. 85 to 90 in a season?? for 'carrying a team' to 'such an extent' that they barely finished 17th in their respective league? I've said in this thread if you're good enough for the rating, you should have it, so i'm a fan of players getting decent ratings in the lower teams but there needs to be consistency right across the board

32 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

My feeling is that they want to steer the game more into a gambling mindset , probably since they think people love gambling and since then everyone has the same chances .

Instead of a game where the best managers get ahead of others .

On another note : Tarkowski , the Grealish of Burnley seems to be stuck at 88 . Even though he carried Burnley for the most part and his defensive stats are absurdly good . Played every single minute too . He also shows up in whoscored team of the season (in all top 5 leagues) next to Van Dijk due to his stats .. .

If they are going to throw squad caps out of the window as they have shown and rate players more on individual level , Tarkowski definately deserves a +1 .

tar.jpg.70901e9629d5e773620f7993e1da7feb.jpg

Hopefully tomorrow Martinelli rising since he received no love today .

But but Grealish got 8 goals and 6 assists in his first full season in the premier league with a relegation side . He fully deserved 90 haha. 

All jokes aside. I fully agree with you . SM are inconsistent and this squad cap stuff is Bs . Burnley are about to be in the prem for the 5th season in a row and they don't have a player over 88? But Aston Villa already have a 90 for finishing 17th in their first season back lol 

1 hour ago, RieceM96 said:

I now wonder what is the point of doing deals when SM miss out on players like this but give players like Digne 91 

I'm harping on here, but again the lack of consistency with ratings is why it really is a a proper pain in the you know where when participating in competitive gameworlds. The rating season makes or breaks small teams in competitive gameworlds. Those gameworlds are the best gw's to partake in and we should all be aspiring to partake in them, that whole 'community' lark but it really can seem pointless with the lack of consistency ratings wise when your fate is left in the lap of the ratings gods. 

Look!! Look!! Richarlison 91. Danny Ings 90!! Look!! Look!! hahaha i give up

SWIKI very quiet today only 3 and a bit pages consisting of a number of Romanian clubs but insufficient to say they are doing Romania but if more Romanian tomorrow then YES.

Little intriguing "blip" of Arsenal: 3 players on one page of edits Tierney, Bukayo Saka and Jordi Osei-Tutu. Then, Osei-Tutu appears again on next page?? Not seen that before but then noticed he got a Plus 5 today and he's loaned to Cardiff which might likely explain it. That is all Folks... 😀

Ps I also see David Luiz got a -1  

1 hour ago, Bukɑ said:

Received a bid for my Mbappe

Sane + Icardi + 65M

What do y'all think?

Mbappe, once Ronaldo and Messi retire he will be the best player in the world in my opinion.

1 hour ago, tmw91 said:

Not sure how Armstrong and Stephens haven't got rises. I know I'm a Saints fan but they've been criminally underdone IMO. Adams should have gone up to 85 as well. If Saints carry on the way they have been since matches resumed in June then there will be some big rises next time around.

Very poor from SM

Don’t understand how certain players get treated so poorly but others have sun shining out there backside!

————-

Just to confirm SM have edited Osei-Tutu today 😂😂

DE34BA76-7E42-46EE-A686-8CE0FDD0D293.thumb.png.75c9a37a2f7755ad6e2741874d697874.png

Nice +4 for Michal Karbownik and +2 for Berg.

Players worth buying who have been added..

Billy Koumetio and Christos Tzolis

Previous tables on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798,799,800,801,803,804,805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824,825,8826,827,828,829,830,831.832,833,834,835.836,837,839,841,842,844,845,855,856,857.860,864,866, 867.868,871,872,873,875,876,877,878,880,914,955,988. 1003,1008,1016, 1023.1026,1030, 1032,1042, 1045, 1047, 1055 , 1057, 1060, 1063, 1065, 1068, 1082, 1083, 1085, 1087, 1089, 1092, 1095, 1098, 1103,1106,1109,1118 ,1121, 1124 1126, 1132, 1138, 1141, 1147, 1152, 1153, 1155  Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Please click on zoom to 125% or 150% and it's monster size and can be read Immediately. Left hand side of screen disappears entirely, great!

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Spreadsheet Predictions contrasted with actual SM Premiership Review below:-

Sp-Sht-Predic-Bright-South1.png

I can understand the controversy over Stephens, Hojberg and  Stuart Armstrong but all the spreadsheet does is try to reflect/simulate how SM will treat the stats and so far this is not too far out. But I agree 11th placed Southampton after their brilliant rise away from relegation were hard done by!

Thanks to all for their interest and support of the spreadsheet predictions, much appreciated, Onwards and upwards through the Premiership table from here. Cheers Socca 😀

Ps Don't forget to use zoom to see the table clearly.

On 8/29/2020 at 6:28 AM, Mike0007 said:

Koopmeiners or ben white?

Also, I’m looking for players that cost 3m - 4m that is young and has a rating above 82 with a very high ceiling for all positions.

Can you suggest me the same with 2 to 3 options for every position as its a competitive gw and the player might already be taken.

Both Koop and White are interesting players

Chris Basham not even getting a +1 is a travesty. I know he had a handsome rise mid-season but he was by far one of Sheffield United's best players. 

If Jack Grealish can get a 90 (+5 over the course of the season) by being a standout player in a side that only just avoided relegation, then why can't Baldock, Egan, O'Connell and Basham atleast be minimum 88 for finishing 20 points ahead... 

Hi guys,

Since the update I haven’t had any notifications or been able to get on to my private messages, so to anyone who has messaged me privately I haven’t been ignoring you it’s just I can’t actually get on to my messages.

More time that passes I don’t think these issues for mobile users will ever get resolved unfortunately.

4 minutes ago, koplfc said:

Chris Basham not even getting a +1 is a travesty. I know he had a handsome rise mid-season but he was by far one of Sheffield United's best players. 

If Jack Grealish can get a 90 (+5 over the course of the season) by being a standout player in a side that only just avoided relegation, then why can't Baldock, Egan, O'Connell and Basham atleast be minimum 88 for finishing 20 points ahead... 

Because that was Sheffield United first season back in the premier league.

They don't deserve anyone over 87 clearly lol

Whereas Aston Villa just avoided Relegation by 1 point in their first season back. So Grealish is fully deserving of his 90 to be on par with Danny Ings who also carried Southampton when their season looked bleak at the 9-0 defeat. Only scored 22 goals and got 2 assists lol 

Also

Vestergaard 1400 minutes drops from 88 to 87 

Jack Stephens stays at 86 with 2400 minutes xD great CB 

Holgate gets +2 to 87 with 2000 minutes ( good player I know ) 

Basham stays at 86 with 3200 minutes( one of their best players)

Baldock 86 with 3400 minutes ( absolute joke )

Coleman drops to 88 with 1800 minutes( not the same player anymore)

I know the ratings arent based on just minutes but Baldock, Stephens and Basham should be on par with Holgate. They're all very good players and I don't think Holgate played better than them tbh 

But Holgate has played 1200 minutes less than Basham, Baldock.

Everton had the worst finish out of Southampton,Sheff United 

No consistency and very unfair to certain players 

On 8/29/2020 at 6:31 AM, Sir Rahul said:

Kane

De Gea had elite seasons from 2014 to 2018. 4 seasons of consistent match-saving performances. He was 91 before van Gaal took over.

92 in Jan 2015.

93 in Jul 2015.

94 in May 2016.

95 in June 2018.

In hindsight his levels started to drop just after getting 95 (in the World Cup) but all rises were justified.

You got the point: why they rose his rating in 2018? I mean which was the reason of that? Same question for 2015 (rose two times). Don't you feel it's a bit ridiculous?
I could talk about different players for the same reason, they often had a rise just because of moving to a big club (Neymar is one of them) before they could show their skills in a very different experience.

I often think to Neymar compared to a player like Thomas Muller and their palmarès. No words.

2 minutes ago, RieceM96 said:

Whereas Aston Villa just avoided Relegation by 1 point in their first season back. So Grealish is fully deserving of his 90 to be on par with Danny Ings who also carried Southampton when their season looked bleak at the 9-0 defeat. Only scored 22 goals and got 2 assists lol 

Also

I know the ratings arent based on just minutes but Baldock, Stephens and Basham should be on par with Holgate. They're all very good players and I don't think Holgate played better than them tbh 

All hype. Thats the problem with ratings being based off soccerwiki, more people are going to put a +1 on Grealish than they will on Basham. 

Grealish has spent the past 6 months being linked with Arsenal and Manchester United, meanwhile Chris Basham signed a contract extension with... that average side from Yorkshire. 😏😏

4 hours ago, RieceM96 said:

😕 

4 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Me too, thanks for setting one up, looking forward to some great banter as the season goes along. I do miss the "chat" features that both this and that game used to have.

No prob mate

3 hours ago, Bukɑ said:

Sane + Icardi + 65M

What do y'all think?

Mbappe

3 hours ago, tmw91 said:

Agreed

1 hour ago, koplfc said:

Agreed mate

1 hour ago, RieceM96 said:

Also

I agree mate. Baldock played every minute in the season. I hope Basham and Baldock rise tomorrow. They have to. Else it's an outrage.

Just Patrice Evra playing some non league football

2 hours ago, koplfc said:

All hype. Thats the problem with ratings being based off soccerwiki, more people are going to put a +1 on Grealish than they will on Basham. 

Grealish has spent the past 6 months being linked with Arsenal and Manchester United, meanwhile Chris Basham signed a contract extension with... that average side from Yorkshire. 😏😏

Based off hype, Adama Traore should rise to 90 easily!

We will see tomorrow.

20 hours ago, JAMancini said:

Who sell? only one:

Joe Gomez

Militao 

Skriniar

19 hours ago, Valdivia said:

Grealish didn't deserve a 90 because he was Villa's best player, but because he is a 90 rated player in an 87 rated team. He carried them to such an extent that he should be an exception to any squad cap, and that's how it should be. I agree Digne at 91 is a bit much though.

I reckon 89 would have been a fair rating for J. Grealish. 

18 hours ago, MattE said:

Ferland Mendy or Renan Lodi? I have both but am starting to get unhappiness from Lodi. Not much in the current rating, so could go with either. Currently starting Mendy.

Who has the best chance of going highest? I'll probably keep that one...

F. Mendy will probably rise slightly quicker because he's a very good LB replacement for Marcelo - I'm sure he'll get more game time next season, and he also plays for the better side. 

13 hours ago, dragon_slayer said:

mbappe deserved 96 ratings !!!

Hold your horses! Certainly hope he will be 96+ in the future.

10 hours ago, Bukɑ said:

Sane + Icardi + 65M

What do y'all think?

It's tempting especially if your playing in a very competitive game world where money is tight. However if you are not in a CGW then it's Mbappe all the way.  😊

Edited by Milanista1
Altered