Rahul W's rating predictions

20 hours ago, JAMancini said:

Who sell? only one:

Joe Gomez

Militao 

Skriniar

19 hours ago, Valdivia said:

Grealish didn't deserve a 90 because he was Villa's best player, but because he is a 90 rated player in an 87 rated team. He carried them to such an extent that he should be an exception to any squad cap, and that's how it should be. I agree Digne at 91 is a bit much though.

I reckon 89 would have been a fair rating for J. Grealish. 

18 hours ago, MattE said:

Ferland Mendy or Renan Lodi? I have both but am starting to get unhappiness from Lodi. Not much in the current rating, so could go with either. Currently starting Mendy.

Who has the best chance of going highest? I'll probably keep that one...

F. Mendy will probably rise slightly quicker because he's a very good LB replacement for Marcelo - I'm sure he'll get more game time next season, and he also plays for the better side. 

13 hours ago, dragon_slayer said:

mbappe deserved 96 ratings !!!

Hold your horses! Certainly hope he will be 96+ in the future.

10 hours ago, Bukɑ said:

Received a bid for my Mbappe

Sane + Icardi + 65M

What do y'all think?

It's tempting especially if your playing in a very competitive game world where money is tight. However if you are not in a CGW then it's Mbappe all the way.  😊

Edited by Milanista1
Altered
  • Replies 30.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

Nicolas Raskin (19) played every minute for Standard Liege this season so far, 4 starts out of 4 (360 minutes) Liege currently sitting top of the Belgian league.

If he keeps up the good work he should be in line for a huge rise with his rating of 73 (400k)

Thorgan obviously knows much more about him than me but just looking at game time and his 2 assists today, he should be a really good riser in the future if he keeps it up.

1 hour ago, gAv Gav said:

Is Fiete Arp worth buying?

Not for me, better players around the same price.

On 8/30/2020 at 2:15 AM, Soccahappy said:

Hi Oronzod, Please advise which part of the post is confusing and I'll Clarify it with pleasure.  Cheers Socca 🙂

my pleasure dear socca always happy. i'm confused because not a clue on what's next based on the updates from swiki, i guess there is nothing you can clarify more..... i'm not that happy like you with these reviews, best wishes anyway.

9 hours ago, RieceM96 said:

Because that was Sheffield United first season back in the premier league.

They don't deserve anyone over 87 clearly lol

Whereas Aston Villa just avoided Relegation by 1 point in their first season back. So Grealish is fully deserving of his 90 to be on par with Danny Ings who also carried Southampton when their season looked bleak at the 9-0 defeat. Only scored 22 goals and got 2 assists lol 

Also

Vestergaard 1400 minutes drops from 88 to 87 

Jack Stephens stays at 86 with 2400 minutes xD great CB 

Holgate gets +2 to 87 with 2000 minutes ( good player I know ) 

Basham stays at 86 with 3200 minutes( one of their best players)

Baldock 86 with 3400 minutes ( absolute joke )

Coleman drops to 88 with 1800 minutes( not the same player anymore)

I know the ratings arent based on just minutes but Baldock, Stephens and Basham should be on par with Holgate. They're all very good players and I don't think Holgate played better than them tbh 

But Holgate has played 1200 minutes less than Basham, Baldock.

Everton had the worst finish out of Southampton,Sheff United 

No consistency and very unfair to certain players 

can you also explain how grealish has been more consistent than pasalic, paredes, malinovsky, merino, gagliardini, just to name some 89 fast coming in mind? i start to suspect that SM has an agenda for some player that for some reason at some point become hot. i don't know if they have any interest on that but start to smell fishy all this hypes over unknown guys and is starting making me angry to be part of it.

In amongst all the chaos of players aka Grealish getting a hype increase, can someone tell me why the hell Jonjoe Kenny didn’t rise?

Superb for Schalke last season!

Thought SM might of reviewed him with Everton but they’re clearly done with the toffees.

12 hours ago, Gumball said:

That's fine if you think he's a 90 player. Even i could think he's a 90 rated player but that's not the point nor the problem. The problem is the lack of consistency. There are plenty of what should be 90 rated players according to people who are playing in teams that should have this 'rating cap' and don't get their due. We've accepted the 'squad rating cap' as part of the process so seeing the process not being consistent is a proper.....pain. Again, another narrative is the 'too much too soon' process that we've also grown to accept and live with but again that process isn't consistent with this rating. 85 to 90 in a season?? for 'carrying a team' to 'such an extent' that they barely finished 17th in their respective league? I've said in this thread if you're good enough for the rating, you should have it, so i'm a fan of players getting decent ratings in the lower teams but there needs to be consistency right across the board

I agree, I posted couple of weeks back about how some Getafe players should have gone to 90 but the squad cap was holding them back, and there are plenty of examples of players who should be 90 or should rise beyond their squad cap.

Seems like a lot are more annoyed with Grealish getting a 90 than others who deserve it not getting it, whereas it should be the other way round. I think with Grealish they should be applauded for getting it right for once. 

2 hours ago, oronzodd said:

can you also explain how grealish has been more consistent than pasalic, paredes, malinovsky, merino, gagliardini, just to name some 89 fast coming in mind? i start to suspect that SM has an agenda for some player that for some reason at some point become hot. i don't know if they have any interest on that but start to smell fishy all this hypes over unknown guys and is starting making me angry to be part of it.

I can't explain because I was joking with my post about how he deserves 90 . Grealish should be 89 not 90 . 90 should be given for his second full season 

11 hours ago, JBS said:

Rashica + Kumballa + cash = Tammy Abraham

I want Abraham but price seems high

Duo + cash, Kumbulla could be 87/88 next season 

9 hours ago, jlammy said:

Neuer or MATS?

I'm think MATS purely on age; also can't see Neuer regaining 95, short of Bayern winning another treble. 

MATS on age

8 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

In amongst all the chaos of players aka Grealish getting a hype increase, can someone tell me why the hell Jonjoe Kenny didn’t rise?

Superb for Schalke last season!

Thought SM might of reviewed him with Everton but they’re clearly done with the toffees.

Exactly

6 hours ago, José Xavier said:

Is there a possibility that Neymar is 97?

Nope

On 8/25/2020 at 3:23 AM, Kierans91 said:

Thought I would try my hand at predictions (with a twist) for my home country which is England and more importantly the EPL.

Ive compiled a starting 11 of players which I believe will have success in 20/21 and should also be in for a decent rise in this upcoming review.

This team will consist of many well known players but would be served as a good tool for managers in low divisions in less competitive GW’s.

This 11 should be useful for anyone with a 25-30 million budget.

8D626AA5-73BB-4C97-A776-FEAF34A71B73.jpeg.00dfa8af468abec658e30ef0db33cc7c.jpeg

Opinions welcome, would people find this useful for other leagues? the idea is for managers to be able to buy everyone in the 11 and quickly form a competitive team.

Might be more useful for less well know leagues.

Eddie Nketiah - 80 -> 83 - Yes

Pedro Neto - 82 -> 85 - Yes

Joe Willock - 82 -> 84 - No

Nice +2 for Adama Traore and a random rise for Doku also.

On 10/25/2016 at 12:12 PM, Sir Rahul said:

ENGLAND PREMIER LEAGUE

Tottenham:

Vertonghen -1 to 91- yes

Tanganga +5 to 83- +2 to 80

Aurier +1 to 90

Winks +1 to 90

Gazzaniga +2 to 87

Sessegnon +1 to 86

Skipp +2 to 80

Wolves:

Coady +1 to 89- yes

Jota +1 to 89- yes

Boly +1 to 88- yes

Neto +3 to 85- yes

Vinagre +2 to 85- yes

Adama +1 to 89- +2 to 90

Saiss +2 to 88- +1 to 87

Kilman +4 to 80- +2 to 78

Dendoncker +1 to 90

Doherty +1 to 90

Jonny +1 to 90

Perry +3 to 73

Jimenez +1 to 91

Neves +1 to 91

Podence +1 to 87

Mir +1 to 83

Matheson +3 to 76

Arsenal:

Luiz -1 to 90- yes

Saka +4 to 86- yes

Martinez +3 to 86- yes

Tierney +1 to 88- +2 to 89

Willock +3 to 85- +2 to 84

Nketiah +2 to 82- +3 to 83

Martinelli +3 to 85- +1 to 83

Cedric -1 to 88- nope

Maitland-Niles +1 to 87- nope

Mari +1 to 86- nope

Nelson +2 to 85- nope

Lacazette -1 to 91

Ozil -1 to 89

Kolasinac -1 to 88

Smith-Rowe +2 to 80

Osei-Tutu +5 to 78

So no rise for Basham or Baldock which makes no sense whatever.

Nice review for Wolves I suppose.

Inconsistent for Arsenal - Kolasinac drops but Cedric stays? Nothing for AMN? Nelson?

So Martinelli , got a +1 this morning (even though he never showed up in the edits as far as I can see) .
Got up to 7M this morning in value .

1 hour later , value drops to 5M . 

He was 6M BEFORE his rise just yesterday !

End of june they lowered his value from 6 to 4 also to up it to 6 again not too long ago .

What is this nonsense . Seriously ..

Can't they test things out in a TEST environment ?