• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Josko Gvardiol - linked to Leeds- 18yo, 73 rated - one to keep an eye out for!

For 20 million you would think he would get first team action as well so you are absolutely right 🙂

Linked with Bayern only a year or so ago so would be a great coup for Leeds.

11 minutes ago, Risen44 said:

Do y'all think Yan Couto (Man City) will get an upgrade or should i sell him ?

Keep for long term investment.

He won’t rise in the near future, I don’t see him playing unless he gets a loan move.

1 hour ago, Sir Rahul said:

So no rise for Basham or Baldock which makes no sense whatever.

Nice review for Wolves I suppose.

Inconsistent for Arsenal - Kolasinac drops but Cedric stays? Nothing for AMN? Nelson?

No surprise there. The two worst defenders in the league. Should have dropped to 85 IMO . I mean Sheffield United only finished 9th? That's shocking 🤥🤮

More Spreadsheet Prediction in contrast with SM  Premiership Review below:-

Previous tables on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798,799,800,801,803,804,805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824,825,8826,827,828,829,830,831.832,833,834,835.836,837,839,841,842,844,845,855,856,857.860,864,866, 867.868,871,872,873,875,876,877,878,880,914,955,988. 1003,1008,1016, 1023.1026,1030, 1032,1042, 1045, 1047, 1055 , 1057, 1060, 1063, 1065, 1068, 1082, 1083, 1085, 1087, 1089, 1092, 1095, 1098, 1103,1106,1109,1118 ,1121, 1124 1126, 1132, 1138, 1141, 1147, 1152, 1153, 1155, 1157  Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Please click on zoom to 125% or 150% and it's monster size and can be read Immediately. Left hand side of screen disappears entirely - Great!

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Sp-Sht-SMRev-Newc-Evrt-Burn1.png

Premiership is closing in now, hopefully SWIKI will show which country its going to be next this week, I'm hoping for Russia or Switzerland or Austria. 

Thanks to all for interest and support of the spreadsheet predictions, much appreciated Cheers Socca 😀

1 hour ago, Vib said:

Any indications whatsoever as to what the next league to be reviewed might be?

Nothing yet

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

David Otto worth holding onto?

Nah

58 minutes ago, Risen44 said:

Do y'all think Yan Couto (Man City) will get an upgrade or should i sell him ?

Keep for now

28 minutes ago, jgos2 said:

Pablo Mari wins copa liberatores and brazil serie a and cant even get. +1 to 86..........maybe you need sold for 80m now for 86

Ikr

1 hour ago, alexavierdenelle said:

is bruno fernandes for leon goretzka is a good deal?

Bruno.

9 minutes ago, Marek said:

Samuel Chukwueze or Dani Olmo. Who to keep and why?

Dani Olmo. Has been in good form ever since signing for Leipzig in Jan and has scored the same number of goals as Chukwueze in less than half of games played comparatively.

And Leipzig is in Champs League.

2 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hellow guys,

Should i give Matteo Guendouzi + Merih Demiral for Declan Rice?

Thanks in advance! ;)

Yes. Guendouzi is frozen out at Arsenal after the row at the end of last season while Demiral isn't getting much playing time at Juventus.

Not the best deal IMO but I do rate Rice more than the pair.

56 minutes ago, Marek said:

Samuel Chukwueze or Dani Olmo. Who to keep and why?

Dani Olmo to keep.

I think he will get more game time next season and did impress me after the restart.

SM seem to love him as well so that’s always a plus.

2 hours ago, alexavierdenelle said:

is bruno fernandes for leon goretzka is a good deal?

Tough, both great options and both can reach mid 90’s in my opinion.

Maybe just edge Bruno because he is the main man at his club.

6 minutes ago, WillBedford said:

Can you order these please 

Bentancur Big part of Juve's future, one of their younger midfielders, have to see if he is a regular under Pirlo but I can see him hitting 92 next season.

Barella Similar to Bentancur and Juve, but Inter are a bit more volatile and I'm not sure he will get 92 any time soon (depends on how close they push Juve).

Sabitzer Feel he may have peaked at 91 at Leipzig, would need a move to hit higher but unlikely to. Class player.

Brandt I can see him hitting 92 at Dortmund next season

Van De Beek Moving to United which I love, though I'm not sure he will start regularly. That may cap him at 91 for some time but time will tell.

Tonali Closer to Milan now than Inter, if Milan get closer to CL he could hit 90+ easily, class player 

Guendouzi Not a big fan, not sure what he brings to the table exactly and seems to be on his way out, wonder where he'll go

Kulusevski Class talent and excited to see how he will do at Juve

I own all lol, wondering who to sell if any

Also, any chance of Vardy 93? Prem golden boot winner of course

Ordering is diff but my thoughts are above.

I'd sell Guendouzi.

Don't see it but it is possible - Leicester missed out on CL tho so tough.

2 hours ago, Soccahappy said:
22 minutes ago, Kurt angle said:

Anyone know what the next league to review is? Got to be Russian or Ukranian soon surely?

Sp-Sht-SMRev-Newc-Evrt-Burn1.png

Premiership is closing in now, hopefully SWIKI will show which country its going to be next this week, I'm hoping for Russia or Switzerland or Austria. 

Thanks to all for interest and support of the spreadsheet predictions, much appreciated Cheers Socca 😀

Hi Kurt, Totally agree. I will be watching SWIKI like a hawk but above is what I'm hoping for, cos I haven't got Ukraine in my Spreadsheet unfortunately 😒

Use Zoom at +25% or better still +50% to overcome SM's horrible "Narrowness Disease" 

40 minutes ago, WillBedford said:

Can you order these please 

Bentancur

Barella

Sabitzer

Brandt

Van De Beek

Tonali

Guendouzi

Kulusevski

I own all lol, wondering who to sell if any

Also, any chance of Vardy 93? Prem golden boot winner of course

Tonali, Van De Beek, Bentancur, Sabitzer, Brandt, Kulusevski, Barella, Guendouzi

I would sell Guendouzi and possibly Barella.

I put Tonali first because he is an unbelievable talent.

Van de Beek on the verge of moving to United for 40 million which is a great deal for both player and United.

Bentancur, Sabitzer and Brandt all similar in ranking for me not much to split.

Kulusevski another great talent.

No I don’t think Vardy will rise but anything is possible in this review.

18 minutes ago, Kurt angle said:

Anyone know what the next league to review is? Got to be Russian or Ukranian soon surely?

Seems like we have been waiting for at least a year for the likes of Diveev, Karpov etc to rise 😂

10 minutes ago, Big nasty said:

Have a choice of the following defenders:

Giminez

Sule

Lenglet 

Hummels

Ramos

Kimpembe

Klosterman

Ginter

who are you going for? 

A Cheap Old 93 .... Hummels or

An even Older 85 ...... Ramos or

Or if u want Younger Lenglet 92

All depends how long U want them for versus The higher ratings? I'll leave U with a BIG Nasty problem then shall I ? ... 😀