• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, jgos2 said:

Ratings all over the place Mount although i couldnt get him for my teams has been a shining light for Chelsea and should be 90 ridiculous.

And i meantioned before Pablo Mari wins the league with Flamengo 1980 mins gets a move to Arsenal becomes a starter briefly then gets injured. Clearly he would have risen if he stayed in Brazil. To add more insult SM has been devaluing players 1 month after their birthday so with MARI the drop him to £2.3M ON THE DAY OF HIS BIRTHDAY.......NUTS

Player's value drop on the 1st of next month after their bday. So if player A have his bday on 1st September and player B have his bday on 29th September both their values will drop on 1st October. 

In no way Mount deserved a 90. That's your personal opinion. Yes, Grealish didn't deserve 90 (according to us) but that doesn't mean everybody should get 90 now. This review is from Jan to August and Mount deserved a +1 at best which he got. 

Your frustration is misguided and misinformed.

14 hours ago, José Xavier said:

Who should I hire, Lucas Hernández, Ferland Mendy, Presnel Kimpembe or Ben Chilwell?

Which one can give me a quicker return?

Ferland Mendy, Chilwell should rise to 91 next season with him being Chelsea’s starting LB but Mendy is the better option, second season at Madrid and will likely get more game time with Marcelo ageing.

23 minutes ago, jgos2 said:

Ratings all over the place Mount although i couldnt get him for my teams has been a shining light for Chelsea and should be 90 ridiculous.

And i meantioned before Pablo Mari wins the league with Flamengo 1980 mins gets a move to Arsenal becomes a starter briefly then gets injured. Clearly he would have risen if he stayed in Brazil. To add more insult SM has been devaluing players 1 month after their birthday so with MARI the drop him to £2.3M ON THE DAY OF HIS BIRTHDAY.......NUTS

9 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Player's value drop on the 1st of next month after their bday. So if player A have his bday on 1st September and player B have his bday on 29th September both their values will drop on 1st October. 

In no way Mount deserved a 90. That's your personal opinion. Yes, Grealish didn't deserve 90 (according to us) but that doesn't mean everybody should get 90 now. This review is from Jan to August and Mount deserved a +1 at best which he got. 

Your frustration is misguided and misinformed.

Because he’s turned 27 also, if he turned 26 or 28 his value would of stayed the same.

15 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Ferland Mendy, Chilwell should rise to 91 next season with him being Chelsea’s starting LB but Mendy is the better option, second season at Madrid and will likely get more game time with Marcelo ageing.

Because he’s turned 27 also, if he turned 26 or 28 his value would of stayed the same.

Yes, from 21 it's every odd year and from 30 it's every year. 

8 minutes ago, NickTheBiz said:

What do we know about Lucas De Vega?  Seemingly Spurs interested in buying him, but I know nothing...

Considering he’s only rated 73 in game it would be great if Spurs bought him and he played, from what I’ve seen he looks a good player but that’s only from a couple of videos on YT.

Spent last season in the Spanish second division at Cartagena.

12 minutes ago, TMCosta said:

Svilar in July (20yo 80) 2,4 M - Svilar in September (21yo 80) 2,6 M. Matty Longstaff (20yo 80) 1,4 M. I dont even...

S. Haller or Lucas Alario?

Alario for me, Haller is probably the better striker but I don’t see West Ham going anywhere under Moyes which therefore would affect his rating long term.

10 minutes ago, Risen44 said:

Do you think Pierre Kalulu (AC Milan) will get an upgrade soon?

No, one to keep an eye on next season though.

Be interesting to see where him and Soppy are next season in terms of rating.

2 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Sule, should play more for Bayern next season.

Tah can’t even get into Leverkusen’s first team.

Lindelof is an ok defender but if United decide to strengthen there he will be the player to lose out.

Ginter is a good option but he’s peaked at 91 unless he moves from his club

Sule has his birthday sadly , so can not buy this month because value will drop in 30 days .

I see Denis ZAKARIA just got available too . I know he is injured currently but he just had a rise in july so i don’t think he will drop anytime soon ?

He is also 91 rated , same as Ginter . Who would you pick out of the 2 . Ginter or Zakaria ?

11 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

Sule has his birthday sadly , so can not buy this month because value will drop in 30 days .

I see Denis ZAKARIA just got available too . I know he is injured currently but he just had a rise in july so i don’t think he will drop anytime soon ?

He is also 91 rated , same as Ginter . Who would you pick out of the 2 . Ginter or Zakaria ?

Ginter, German international don’t see either dropping or rising anytime soon though.

4 minutes ago, gAv Gav said:

Purely as a RB, Elvedi or Bellerin?

Bellerin purely as a RB.

I think Elvedi is the better option as whole because of the multiple positions though (versatility)

39 minutes ago, gAv Gav said:

Purely as a RB, Elvedi or Bellerin?

Bellerin, linked to PSG today

1 hour ago, Risen44 said:

Do you think Pierre Kalulu (AC Milan) will get an upgrade soon?

Not yet but keep an eye out

1 hour ago, NickTheBiz said:

What do we know about Lucas De Vega?  Seemingly Spurs interested in buying him, but I know nothing...

Not sure

2 hours ago, CiaranFTZ said:

Martial still 90.. But Rashford season warrants a 92.  Hopefully he will be done tomorrow as Mason has not had a rise either.

Surely tmr 

2 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Most unlucky player in game.

Must be f***ing the developers wife or something ūüôĄ

Probably being reviewed by one of those United fanboys who hate on Pereira without being objective ūüėē¬†¬†

41 minutes ago, zerocool1 said:

So SMS gets 92, but kovacic who had his best season stays 91 sm at its finest

Is he really a 92 though? I know some Chelsea fans that wouldn't think he should be 92.

Can't say I've seen a lot of him but what is he, a holding mid or box to box? As I don't think he has done enough in the final third in my opinion (stats wise).

SWIKI Today: Bundasliga 2: St Paulis 18 edits Karlsruher 17 edits Nurnberg 22 edits. And all over the place with about 15 pages in total, even including a few Manchester U: Wan Bissaka was one!

Big Transfers particularly around Italy were busy yesterday:-

Arthur 72m Euros to Juve

Hakimi 40m Euros to Inter

Barella 25m Euros to Inter

Osimhen 70m Euros to Napoli

Magalhaes 26m Euros to Arsenal

Cheers Socca¬†ūüėÄ

9 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Dick Van Dyke? Showing your age there soccer ūüėČūüėā

Kieran that's defamation of my character. Good mind to ring my solicitor "Showing my¬†age" "never heard of the fellah!" anyway I'm off now... Gross insult... I'm not old enough ...¬†¬†"Chim Chim Cher-ee! ....¬†A sweep is as lucky as lucky can be!" .... erhhh Think Lennon wrote the lyrics.....¬†ūüėĄ

3 hours ago, zerocool1 said:

So SMS gets 92, but kovacic who had his best season stays 91 sm at its finest

Haha

2 hours ago, WillBedford said:

Barella + Benjamin Mendy + Milner + 10m or Ferland Mendy + Wirtz + Eric Garcia 

If you need the quality depth then the first three and cash

42 minutes ago, vtrmp said:

Which players should I keep or sell?

• Lucas Tuta
  • Lindon Selahi
  • Josha Vagnoman
  • Carlos Cuesta

Not too sure mate

3 hours ago, WillBedford said:

Barella + Benjamin Mendy + Milner + 10m or Ferland Mendy + Wirtz + Eric Garcia 

Depends what you need, I go for potential 90 per cent of the time so I would go for Ferland, Wirtz and Garcia.

1 hour ago, vtrmp said:

Which players should I keep or sell?

• Lucas Tuta
  • Lindon Selahi
  • Josha Vagnoman
  • Carlos Cuesta

I would probably keep Vagnoman (long term investment though)

The other 3 have a good chance of rising this season with plenty of game time.

16 minutes ago, BrodiePT said:

Is the Leicester review already over?

No rises for Maddison or Tielemans?!

Yeah, unfortunately Leicester’s form dropped off so that’s probably why they didn’t rise.

Maddison spent a lot of post restart injured also.