Rahul W's rating predictions

21 minutes ago, liamgriff said:

its horrendous, a sign of the times that the SM bosses really do not care about the small community still using the forums

It’s Invision who update the forum but yeah nothing is going to get done about it, probably stay like this forever.

22 minutes ago, RieceM96 said:

That is my team atm. Currently got promoted to division 1. Which is massive quality.

Also yeah this forum update is so annoying on mobile browser. Can't see notifications and can't see my profile anymore ? 

Screenshot_20200902-184323.png

Can’t see my profile either unless I click on my image after I have posted something, think it’s much better on PC/laptop but I can’t remember my log in details lol.

Ocampos still, Can play either wing for you. I just see Arnautovic’s career get worse and worse and therefore slowly decline.

I saw a good video on Arnautovic since leaving West Ham, think it was from the BBC about how when he moved to China he thought it was going to be easy and that the first month he ate and drank rubbish and had a shocking sleep pattern.

Didn’t take the move seriously at all, I know he was in it for the money but still.

• Replies 31.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Kierans91 said:

It’s Invision who update the forum but yeah nothing is going to get done about it, probably stay like this forever.

Can’t see my profile either unless I click on my image after I have posted something, think it’s much better on PC/laptop but I can’t remember my log in details lol.

Ocampos still, Can play either wing for you. I just see Arnautovic’s career get worse and worse and therefore slowly decline.

I saw a good video on Arnautovic since leaving West Ham, think it was from the BBC about how when he moved to China he thought it was going to be easy and that the first month he ate and drank rubbish and had a shocking sleep pattern.

Didn’t take the move seriously at all, I know he was in it for the money but still.

Yeah I saw that video haha . Serves him right . Shouldn't have left WestHam. 

In any normal GW I would have sold him but he is still 90 and valuable to me in a competitive set-up . Can't see many managers paying too much for him in terms of high rated 

Well we just have to get use to the forum again lol 

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

Calhanouglu, Bernardeschi or H. Barnes?

2 hours ago, RieceM96 said:

Screenshot_20200902-183132.png

Screenshot_20200902-183105.png

If your playing in a CGW then go for L. Ocampos as he can play on both wings, and has performed better than the other two (combined) this season. I'm sure he'll carry his fine form into next season with the additional help of Oscar Rodriguez and Ivan Rakatic. 

2 hours ago, liamgriff said:

Has the forum lay out changed for anyone else? theres now like a side bar as well as the forum? Everything seems squeezed now, i don't like it any idea how i can change it back to how it was before? 

😀

👎SM/Invision have taken a step backwards with this forum update or should we call it a down-date. 

"Invision"? I think "Poorvision" is a more suitable name for them! 😀

@Kierans91Kierans you mentioned R. Gumny and Phillip Max. 

Is R. Gumny worth picking up as a longer term prospect, do you rate him? 

And I would have thought P. Max would have signed for a more elite club by now. It would be different in a good way to see him play for Barca. Can't remember too many Germans ever playing for Barça. For one, MATS (on an individual level) hasn't done too bad at Barcelona. 

Hello everyone, these are my midfielders:

R.Hernandez, Saul, Frenkie, Arthur, Valverde, Bernardo Silva, Havertz and Odegaard.

I somehow manage to keep everybody happy but now Odegaard got 90 so i recalled him from loan to avoid concern, and now i don't think i can keep them all happy anymore..

Some of them can play at the front 3 (I play 4-3-3 B  ) but i have many great attackers as well..

I'm playing for the long term.

Should i try very hard to rotate them and see who will become a star? or should i sell someone? and if so, who?

Thanks in advance!

On 9/1/2020 at 3:52 AM, Kierans91 said:

Hwang for me, Leipzig are the better team and who knows how Leverkusen will get on without Havertz.

If Schick ends up like Volland then he might get harshly treated for years 😂

Speaking of Volland - transfer to Monaco today.  Buy/sell/hold?

42 minutes ago, Kurt angle said:

Anyone feel like SM forgot about jonjoe Kenny? Played the whole season at RB for Schalke. I know they didn’t do well but I expected a rise 

I think Kierans had already mentioned that.
But I agree he deserved a +1 or even a +2.

But I feel like they forgot so many players who deserved rises, almost every team had players who didnt get a rise and deserved it in my opinion.

3 hours ago, Kurt angle said:

Anyone feel like SM forgot about jonjoe Kenny? Played the whole season at RB for Schalke. I know they didn’t do well but I expected a rise 

On 8/30/2020 at 9:02 PM, Kierans91 said:

In amongst all the chaos of players aka Grealish getting a hype increase, can someone tell me why the hell Jonjoe Kenny didn’t rise?

Superb for Schalke last season!

Thought SM might of reviewed him with Everton but they’re clearly done with the toffees.

Great minds think a like 😉

8 hours ago, Nameless said:

I don’t rate Barnes so it’s either Hakan or Berna, I think Hakan is more integral to Milan and had a good season for them last so I would go for him.

I think he deserved 91 but missed out, maybe next season if he can back this one up.

7 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

And I would have thought P. Max would have signed for a more elite club by now. It would be different in a good way to see him play for Barca. Can't remember too many Germans ever playing for Barça. For one, MATS (on an individual level) hasn't done too bad at Barcelona. 

Yeah I hope Augsburg is just a stepping stone for him in his career, Poland have got many good young players coming through and he is one of the older ones who has now made the leap to one of the big leagues.

Bialek is another one, bit younger but has made the transfer to Germany with Wolfsburg.

Augsburg have sold Max (their best player) for 8 million plus add ons and bought Gumny for 2 million so its relatively good business for me.

7 hours ago, Peter Dobbin said:

Can anyone give me a list of Young players between 80-89 who are destined to be 90 plus in the future. 

Hopefully ones that are not taken in my game world so more the better.

Saka, Bastoni, Tapsoba, Camavinga, Fati, Bellingham, Puig, Szoboszlai, Trincao, Greenwood, Kulusevski, Tonali, Ferran Torres, V.Junior, Nubel, D.Henderson, Gravenberch, Pedri Gonzalez, Stevanovic, G.Reyna.

I’ve put a few names into the ring that I reckon could be potential 90+ always difficult especially with players who are low 80s

5 hours ago, Divir said:

R.Hernandez, Saul, Frenkie, Arthur, Valverde, Bernardo Silva, Havertz and Odegaard.

I somehow manage to keep everybody happy but now Odegaard got 90 so i recalled him from loan to avoid concern, and now i don't think i can keep them all happy anymore..

Some of them can play at the front 3 (I play 4-3-3 B  ) but i have many great attackers as well..

Should i try very hard to rotate them and see who will become a star? or should i sell someone? and if so, who?

Thanks in advance!

If I had to sell any of them I would go for Odegaard 

5 hours ago, JBS said:

I would sell honestly, never rose for Leverkusen after multiple good seasons so can’t see how he would rise at Monaco.

3 hours ago, BrodiePT said:

I think Kierans had already mentioned that.
But I agree he deserved a +1 or even a +2.

But I feel like they forgot so many players who deserved rises, almost every team had players who didnt get a rise and deserved it in my opinion.

Cheers

Couldn’t agree more Brodie

2 hours ago, nivea said:

Inaki wiiliams

Goncalo guedes

Alassane plea

Lo celso

Shaqiri

Hirving lozano

Wilfred Zaha

Adama Traore

Please choose 3 players to go

Shaqiri, Zaha, Guedes

7 hours ago, Divir said:

Thanks in advance!

Should have let Odegaard be on loan it's way easier to get rid of concern on loan.

8 hours ago, JBS said:

Leverkusen probably noticed that SM is never going to give the 90 to Volland so they eventually sold .

If they give 90 right after the transfer , that would be brutal .

😇

looking at the edits past few days it looks like they are doing bundesliga2 teams now .

6 hours ago, Divir said:

Thanks in advance!

I wouldn't want to sell ant of those guys tbh - if you had to sell one it would be Arthur

7 hours ago, Peter Dobbin said:

Can anyone give me a list of Young players between 80-89 who are destined to be 90 plus in the future. 

Hopefully ones that are not taken in my game world so more the better.

And are we psychics to know who's taken in your GW? 

7 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Surprised Max didn't get a better move to say a Leicester type 

Gumny is worth investing 

8 hours ago, hesselink said:

Rank them: Badiashile, Saliba, Zagadou, Milenkovic, B. Kamara, Kounde.

Hmm, ranking is tough mate, they're all good talents

8 hours ago, Nameless said:

Hakan

10 hours ago, RieceM96 said:

Ocampos worth it ?

80/80 managers. Fully competitive to get 90+

Yes

11 hours ago, Risen44 said:

Do you think Nikola Vlasic (CSKA Moskva) is a good investment?

I would be using him mostly as a back-up.

Yeah

11 hours ago, Risen44 said:

Can you recommend 2-3 players worth about 100k that will probably get an upgrade in the near months.

Nothing off the top of my head mate

12 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Some low rated 80 players looking to transfer to the top leagues in their respective countries.

Worth getting for an increase next season.

Grady Diangana (83) West Brom have a agreed a deal with West Ham.

Matty Cash (83) Nottingham Forest have agreed a deal with Aston Villa

Robert Gumny (83) Lech Poznan have a agreed a deal with Augsburg to replace Phillip Max who has joined PSV.

All have a chance of increasing in rating next season with game time.

He deserves an increase just because of his name 😂

Nice deals for all those clubs!

12 hours ago, gyanthecat said:

Hello mates! We still don't know what league will come next, but I think that before it, SM will review the promoted sides in Spain and Italy that were unknown by then. If that is the case, here you can find a prediction of some sub-24 risers from these teams. The prediction is not for the full squads - only youngsters - and probably most of them will be overlooked anyway, since it looks like SM is in a rush and only cares for hyped-up players. Cheers! :)

Elche:

Oscar Gil    78 to 82   +4
Alamo    70   new player

Spezia:

Capradossi    82 to 83   +1
Salva Ferrer    76 to 80   +4
Erlic    73 to 78   +5
Juan Ramos    76 to 78   +2
Gudjohnsen    73 to 76   +3
Krapikas    70 to 76   +6
DJ Buffonge    68 to 70   +2

DJ Buffonge - ex Man Utd!

14 hours ago, BrodiePT said:

Is the Leicester review already over?

No rises for Maddison or Tielemans?!

Rightly so

5 hours ago, JBS said:

Hold, maybe he'll get 90 at Monaco

4 hours ago, Kurt angle said:

Yeah, I spoke about it few days ago, big miss

3 hours ago, nivea said:

Inaki wiiliams

Goncalo guedes

Alassane plea

Lo celso

Shaqiri

Hirving lozano

Wilfred Zaha

Adama Traore

Please choose 3 players to go

Shaqiri - dropped today

Zaha - never gonna move at his peak and stuck at 90

Plea - not sure who else

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

I have been told by SM the 15th anniversary update is upon us. Does anybody know the exact date of the anniversary?

No idea mate

39 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

Leverkusen probably noticed that SM is never going to give the 90 to Volland so they eventually sold .

If they give 90 right after the transfer , that would be brutal .

😇

looking at the edits past few days it looks like they are doing bundesliga2 teams now .

Ah that is good, plenty of players there who gotta drop

On 10/25/2016 at 12:12 PM, Sir Rahul said:

ENGLAND PREMIER LEAGUE

Liverpool:

Alexander-Arnold +1 to 93- yes

Gomez +1 to 91- yes

Lovren -1 to 89- yes

Shaqiri -1 to 89- yes

Lallana -1 to 88- yes

Clyne -1 to 87- yes

Williams +2 to 77- +5 to 80

Jones +2 to 78- +4 to 80

Henderson +1 to 93

Adrian +1 to 88

Elliott +2 to 78

Karius -1 to 86

Brewster +5 to 82

Grabara +2 to 80

George -3 to 67

Man City:

David Silva -1 to 91- yes

Rodri +1 to 92- yes

Stones -1 to 90- yes

Angelino +1 to 88- yes

Herrera +1 to 86- yes

Foden +1 to 86- +2 to 87

Garcia +2 to 84- +3 to 85

Fernandinho -1 to 91

Otamendi -1 to 90

Harrison +1 to 84

Tedic +2 to 82

Moreno -1 to 82

Carson -1 to 82

Man Utd:

Fernandes +1 to 92- yes

De Gea -1 to 92- yes

Martial +1 to 91- yes

Wan-Bissaka +1 to 90- yes

Lingard -1 to 89- yes

Henderson +1 to 88- yes

Greenwood +4 to 87- yes

Jones -1 to 87- yes

Laird +3 to 73- yes

Williams +3 to 85- +2 to 84

Fred +1 to 91- nope

James +1 to 88- nope

Pereira +1 to 87- nope

Rashford +1 to 92

Mata -1 to 88

Grant -2 to 80

Mengi +3 to 73

Bernard +3 to 73

Puigmal +3 to 73

Levitt +3 to 73

A good review day actually. Utd get the deserved rises barring Pereira.

Good changes for City and Liverpool too.

Tsimikas gets a bit generous 87 lol but alright. 

Glad the review of the big leagues is finally, finally over - a bit tired having to look at the same predictions for the past 3/4 months.

28 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

A good review day actually. Utd get the deserved rises barring Pereira.

Good changes for City and Liverpool too.

Tsimikas gets a bit generous 87 lol but alright. 

Glad the review of the big leagues is finally, finally over - a bit tired having to look at the same predictions for the past 3/4 months.

Agreed, Fernandinho and Otamendi both got deserved drops.

i thought they should of dropped considering City’s leaky defence.