• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

Player to watch this season/summer.

Kerem Baykus (20) been scouted by Freiburg, Lazio and Swansea be interesting to see where he goes.

If he stays he should get first team football next season at Trabzonspor.

SM rating - 73

Value - 300k

3 minutes ago, The punch said:

Henderson stay ????

Be a bit of a shocker if he didn’t rise, possibly tomorrow.

27 minutes ago, Divir said:

90 rated players aren't develop concerns for being loaned out?

Yes they develop concern but they develop concern for being "loaned out". So you can keep a player on loan till he reaches concern level 3/4. All you need to do is call the player back from loan. 

Now that you have called him back you have put pressure on yourself to sell players. 

9 minutes ago, The punch said:

Henderson stay ????

Hendo +2 tomorrow!

11 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Yes they develop concern but they develop concern for being "loaned out". So you can keep a player on loan till he reaches concern level 3/4. All you need to do is call the player back from loan. 

Now that you have called him back you have put pressure on yourself to sell players. 

Hendo +2 tomorrow!

No chance.

That’d mean there are only 17 players rated higher than him and give him parity with the likes of Sterling, Kimmich and Varane.  

8 hours ago, nivea said:

Inaki wiiliams

Goncalo guedes

Alassane plea

Lo celso

Shaqiri

Hirving lozano

Wilfred Zaha

Adama Traore

Please choose 3 players to go

Guedes, Lozano and hopefuly u already have a bid in for Shaqri which would allow U to not lose out. Those 3 anyway.

9 hours ago, BrodiePT said:

I think Kierans had already mentioned that.
But I agree he deserved a +1 or even a +2.

But I feel like they forgot so many players who deserved rises, almost every team had players who didnt get a rise and deserved it in my opinion.

Jonjoe Kenny: SM has had 2 opportunities to give him his deserved rise, Brodie. Obviously they have missed him on purpose.

SM have warned us that they are moving to "Random Risers" and this will be their excuse many times over from now on. This enables them to Flash through all reviews and not have to worry about missing players in their haste.

When they announce improvements it's never improvements for us but improvements for themselves! I said this immediately on the forum at the time they announced it.  I suppose we get reviews done quicker but with more mistakes.... but like the louzy improvement in the forum design we may have to put up with it or....?

SWIKI Today: As reported yesterday they continue with Bundasliga 2, with 10+pages of Regensburg, Holsten Kiel, Sandhueson etc etc. very boring but I suppose it had to be done sometime...

16 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Hi, my Mukiele and unuavar and 15m cash for Pjanic? worth it?

I feel Pjanic may drop but my best Midfielder is 90 rated so he would be a gain for me. I have Klosterman and D'ambrosio with Alzate as back up RB.

Thanks for your sage advice in advance

Do you have better options than Pjanic? It seems like you are giving up quite a bit for a player who is only going to lose his ratings in the coming months and years. Otherwise, it is a decent short term (~2 years) move for you.

Can you swap D'ambrosio instead of Mukiele?

2 minutes ago, Djordjee said:

Do I straight swap my TAA for Sterling now that they are the same value?

Nah. I'll hold onto TAA or another other good RB / LB because it is much harder to find them than an attacker like Sterling.

Besides, TAA has more potential (maybe 95 like Lahm?) than Sterling (probably not going to break 95 at best) given his age.

21 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

I feel Pjanic may drop but my best Midfielder is 90 rated so he would be a gain for me. I have Klosterman and D'ambrosio with Alzate as back up RB.

Duo for me, I like youth and I feel that being at Barcelona currently is not good for most players his rating/age.

Pjanic is only going down from here.

8 minutes ago, Djordjee said:

Keep TAA, can play midfield also.

Only plus to Sterling is that he will have more impact in this game, not sure how important it is to have a great full back.

Previous tables on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798,799,800,801,803,804,805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824,825,8826,827,828,829,830,831.832,833,834,835.836,837,839,841,842,844,845,855,856,857.860,864,866, 867.868,871,872,873,875,876,877,878,880,914,955,988. 1003,1008,1016, 1023.1026,1030, 1032,1042, 1045, 1047, 1055 , 1057, 1060, 1063, 1065, 1068, 1082, 1083, 1085, 1087, 1089, 1092, 1095, 1098, 1103,1106,1109,1118 ,1121, 1124 1126, 1132, 1138, 1141, 1147, 1152, 1153, 1155, 1157, 1158,1159 , 1160 , 1161,1163, 1165  Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Please click on zoom to 125% or 150% and it's monster size and can be read Immediately. Left hand side of screen disappears entirely, great! You need Zoom particularly for these wide ones.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Spd-Sht-SMRev-Leic-Chels1.png

Top 3 all went green at Leicester and top 5 at Chelsea too. Tammy Abraham's -18.3% panned out, no hype rise there.

Not too many to go now the 2 Manchester's and Liverpool and Big5 is finished. Did SM do the Big5 quicker I wonder? We didn't have a really big freeze like we have had in the past. Being that it's at a different time it's being done, no Christmas holiday intervening hard to say. Maybe?

Thanks once again for the great interest and support for the spreadsheet predictions. Much appreciated. Finding SM's being stingy lately with the "likes etc". But also on occasion have found giving out "thanks" impossible as some of U have no posts left to "thank".

Will do another "Premiership Best" when it's all done and dusted. Cheers Socca😀

8 minutes ago, RoyLeo said:

Nah. I'll hold onto TAA or another other good RB / LB because it is much harder to find them than an attacker like Sterling.

Besides, TAA has more potential (maybe 95 like Lahm?) than Sterling (probably not going to break 95 at best) given his age.

3 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Keep TAA, can play midfield also.

Only plus to Sterling is that he will have more impact in this game, not sure how important it is to have a great full back.

Well, I forgot to mention that almost every other 90+ RB is available, since it's a relatively young and low budget GW. Let me rephrase my question: who is better player/prospect for 44 M than TAA(position irrelevant)? It's his impact that is making me think about selling him, since he is my joint best rated player and production isn't there 😢

6 minutes ago, Djordjee said:

Well, I forgot to mention that almost every other 90+ RB is available, since it's a relatively young and low budget GW. Let me rephrase my question: who is better player/prospect for 44 M than TAA(position irrelevant)? It's his impact that is making me think about selling him, since he is my joint best rated player and production isn't there 😢

If Sterling is going to have a bigger impact on your team and you have adequate cover at RB to replace TAA then I would swap.

Other players I can think of are Kimmich but  that’s like for like and you will probably have the same problem or Sancho who has the potential to reach 94+ and is around the same price at 40 million.

Full backs seem to be redundant in the game in its current state, hopefully when SM do the update there can be more tactical input which could maybe change how the full backs work.

The amount of times my RB/LB tries to chip the keeper is depressing 😂

2 minutes ago, Djordjee said:

Well tactically then it may be your best option as u may feel he'll score goals and they do win matches.

ATM 93 to 94 for at least 6months. If your team is lacking goals reluctantly OK. Just instinctively I feel letting him go makes me feel wrong! Can't help it my gut says no even if my head can see the opportunity. 🥴😵

39 minutes ago, Djordjee said:

I prefer Sterling as he is more likely to get 95 than TAA

54 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Pjanic dropped to 93 already, if he plays regularly at Barca then he should be fine. I'd get Pjanic.

3 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

My Response Djordjee has been hidden! 

No "Improvement" there then SM 🤐

Accepted now! And great work with the predictions as always mate! 100% appreciated :D 

35 minutes ago, RoyLeo said:

Do you have better options than Pjanic? It seems like you are giving up quite a bit for a player who is only going to lose his ratings in the coming months and years. Otherwise, it is a decent short term (~2 years) move for you.

Can you swap D'ambrosio instead of Mukiele?

He has Coutinho also ready to sell, but he thinks the deal of Muk Unuvar and cash is cheap! and a poor deal for him. Maybe if Klosterman + unuavar and cash for Coutinho? Better deal?

2 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Pjanic dropped to 93 already, if he plays regularly at Barca then he should be fine. I'd get Pjanic.

Accepted now! And great work with the predictions as always mate! 100% appreciated :D 

I checked and Pjanic only played 1 full 90 mins in hs last 20 games for Barca. seems to be the first to be subbed off. does that make a difference ?

10 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

With great thanks I bow in respect to the best predictor on SM!