Jump to content

Rahul W's rating predictions


Recommended Posts

17 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

I checked and Pjanic only played 1 full 90 mins in hs last 20 games for Barca. seems to be the first to be subbed off. does that make a difference ?

You mean Juve? I think Sarri wasn't too big on him towards the end. 

Either ways, new club and Barca are a mess so who knows how it goes?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 33.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Sir Rahul

    3533

  • Kieran_S91

    2445

  • Soccahappy

    1341

  • Milanista1

    1231

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Vib said:

Hi guys,

Remember when I was telling a couple of days back that after my Schurrle got retired I only got his CV as compensation and not twice the value?

I reported it as a bug and got this response Today..

Looks like they've changed it and from now only players value will be given as compensation :(

Screenshot_20200903-175105.thumb.png.91c9de38e91bfcf6ead223a918ff5e2d.png

Nice of them to tell us that!

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Nameless said:

Yes they develop concern but they develop concern for being "loaned out". So you can keep a player on loan till he reaches concern level 3/4. All you need to do is call the player back 

It does take a while for their concerns to be reduced.  Higher levels of concern are supposed to affect performance (iirc I read that).   A 90 recalled is often quickly concerned about his playing time for some reason (in my experience).   I tend to recall them quickly and make the roster moves I have to make to avoid players getting concerned.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Bit of an extraordinary situation. Let me explain, when Rodri got his 92 this morning I thought this is worth trying. So I replaced Arthur with Rodri, also 92 in my team to play a friendly tonight and then again tomorrow night in the Charity Shield.

Then I noticed Wowee! He's got a Morale of only 22! He's been waiting a long time for his 92 and been un-amused he hasn't had a pay-rise. So being as generous as I am, I gave him a nice shiny new contract for 5 seasons on a 92's wage weeeeeeeee!... should he be happy now! ... and his Morale went all the way-up to.......to.. 23! Which I thought was really intolerant of him BTW.

Anyway to cut a short story even further short,  I thought I'd ask the Forum what I can expect of him tonight as i have never, ever Played a player below 60 even. Not in 11years! So what will Rodri do in the friendly tonight, I hope there are commentaries for friendlies but if not then in the Charity Shield tomorrow night. Please select:- 

1) Score a hat-trick to show the manager up for not playing him in many seasons?

2) Pull down his shorts and bare his behind towards my dug-out??

3) Show absolutely no sign of his low morale and blow kisses to the crowd

4) YOU select what he is likely to do, guess his rating and I'll report back if u were right Tonight / tomorrow??

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Bit of an extraordinary situation. Let me explain, when Rodri got his 92 this morning I thought this is worth trying. So I replaced Arthur with Rodri, also 92 in my team to play a friendly tonight and then again tomorrow night in the Charity Shield.

Then I noticed Wowee! He's got a Morale of only 22! He's been waiting a long time for his 92 and been un-amused he hasn't had a pay-rise. So being as generous as I am, I gave him a nice shiny new contract for 5 seasons on a 92's wage weeeeeeeee!... should he be happy now! ... and his Morale went all the way-up to.......to.. 23! Which I thought was really intolerant of him BTW.

Anyway to cut a short story even further short,  I thought I'd ask the Forum what I can expect of him tonight as i have never, ever Played a player below 60 even. Not in 11years! So what will Rodri do in the friendly tonight, I hope there are commentaries for friendlies but if not then in the Charity Shield tomorrow night. Please select:- 

1) Score a hat-trick to show the manager up for not playing him in many seasons?

2) Pull down his shorts and bare his behind towards my dug-out??

3) Show absolutely no sign of his low morale and blow kisses to the crowd

4) YOU select what he is likely to do, guess his rating and I'll report back if u were right Tonight / tomorrow??

I choose bare his behind towards the dug-out 😂

Would get a lovely 3+ match ban 😂

4 minutes ago, Hfazil said:

My Toby Alderweireld was one of the top scorers in the league from the CDM position 

Free kicks? Or was he just knocking them in for fun 😂

I’ve had Ruben Neves my top goal scorer before but that’s only because I had him on penalties and free kicks.

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Bit of an extraordinary situation. Let me explain, when Rodri got his 92 this morning I thought this is worth trying. So I replaced Arthur with Rodri, also 92 in my team to play a friendly tonight and then again tomorrow night in the Charity Shield.

Then I noticed Wowee! He's got a Morale of only 22! He's been waiting a long time for his 92 and been un-amused he hasn't had a pay-rise. So being as generous as I am, I gave him a nice shiny new contract for 5 seasons on a 92's wage weeeeeeeee!... should he be happy now! ... and his Morale went all the way-up to.......to.. 23! Which I thought was really intolerant of him BTW.

Anyway to cut a short story even further short,  I thought I'd ask the Forum what I can expect of him tonight as i have never, ever Played a player below 60 even. Not in 11years! So what will Rodri do in the friendly tonight, I hope there are commentaries for friendlies but if not then in the Charity Shield tomorrow night. Please select:- 

1) Score a hat-trick to show the manager up for not playing him in many seasons?

2) Pull down his shorts and bare his behind towards my dug-out??

3) Show absolutely no sign of his low morale and blow kisses to the crowd

4) YOU select what he is likely to do, guess his rating and I'll report back if u were right Tonight / tomorrow??

he will get a 6 and blow kisses to the crowd! never seen morale so low though. I always wait two games before offering a new contract, has a bigger effect I find (certainly cant be smaller than 1 % from 22?)

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

so what do people think of Klosterman + Unuvar + cash (mine) = Coutinho?

Depends how much of a role Coutinho plays next season under Koeman, if he’s on the fringes and unlikely to feature that often then I would keep the duo.

Unuvar is a potential high 80s/90 player in my opinion, he’s a big talent to give up.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Djordjee said:

 

Well, I forgot to mention that almost every other 90+ RB is available, since it's a relatively young and low budget GW. Let me rephrase my question: who is better player/prospect for 44 M than TAA(position irrelevant)? It's his impact that is making me think about selling him, since he is my joint best rated player and production isn't there 😢

I still wouldn't give up TAA if I am in your shoes. L & RBs with rating of 92 or more are so rare. The last major 95 rated player in those roles is Lahm. Alaba couldn't even get 94 despite the season he had with Bayern. The best RBs you can get (with potential) right now is TAA & Kimmich, a huge gulf to the next levels like Pavard, Hakimi & Wan-Bissaka. I don't see anyone else at RB with potential at that level.

Comparatively, attackers with rating of 92 or more are so much more common. So my point is you can get a "replacement" much easier.

As others have mentioned, production also depends on tactics. But given how random the match engine is, I just take the easy way out by collecting the players I want and hope for the best.

9 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

so what do people think of Klosterman + Unuvar + cash (mine) = Coutinho?

This deal is better. I'll probably agree since you need Coutinho more.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

I choose bare his behind towards the dug-out 😂

Would get a lovely 3+ match ban 😂

Free kicks? Or was he just knocking them in for fun 😂

I’ve had Ruben Neves my top goal scorer before but that’s only because I had him on penalties and free kicks.

Free kicks and without free kicks. Played him as a sole CDM in 4-1-3-2 and watched him score every game 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Aaaa said:

I received 3 offers for Paul pogba from my man united pals..

Pobga for saul niguez

Pobga for lukaku

Pobga for dybala.. which deal will u take

Well, Niguez is the highest value & all 3 are 93, Aaaa,

But that isn't the point. Do any of these improve your team more than Pogba??

Potential at this point, is by next review If Pogba continues his fine form he could quite possibly get a rise to 94. It's a "New Ball Game" now he is enthused and positive about his Club. So unless U have a reason to sell, hold out and see if u get an improved offer. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Soccahappy said:

Well, Niguez is the highest value & all 3 are 93, Aaaa,

But that isn't the point. Do any of these improve your team more than Pogba??

Potential at this point, is by next review If Pogba continues his fine form he could quite possibly get a rise to 94. It's a "New Ball Game" now he is enthused and positive about his Club. So unless U have a reason to sell, hold out and see if u get an improved offer. 

The Special One can now set about dimming Spurs' enthusiasm and positivity!  His stewardship of a club is akin to a lingering illness.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Aaaa said:

I received 3 offers for Paul pogba from my man united pals..

Pobga for saul niguez

Pobga for lukaku

Pobga for dybala.. which deal will u take

Dybala and maybe Lukaku.

I don’t think Pogba has been that great since the restart, made a couple of mistakes which is unlike him maybe due to the lack of football this season.

20/21 might be a much better season for him hopefully.

3 minutes ago, Adrihan said:

No news about the update logically planned for september?

I don’t think nothing has been confirmed yet from what Rahul said a few pages back on the thread.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

 

3) Show absolutely no sign of his low morale and blow kisses to the crowd

4) YOU select what he is likely to do, guess his rating and I'll report back if u were right Tonight / tomorrow??

Rodri will likely be your best midfielder. Low morale plays tops for me

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Adrihan said:

No news about the update logically planned for september?

I have asked, don't expect a reply, if/when they do I will update here as always :) 

2 hours ago, Aaaa said:

I received 3 offers for Paul pogba from my man united pals..

Pobga for saul niguez

Pobga for lukaku

Pobga for dybala.. which deal will u take

Dybala

2 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Finally managed to get on to a laptop and check out the new layout.. oh I’ve got 262 notifications 😂

9E883B4B-4DA3-46D8-A293-DE496A0AA300.thumb.jpeg.88d13c8b1d8297aac763f9bda0c14b01.jpeg

lovely haha

--

@jgos2 no worries mate, when I'm awake and on the laptop I approve comments asap most of the time.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...