Rahul W's rating predictions

Big dilemma. 

Normally I have a good sense of deals but I can’t tell if this is ok or not.

For context very competitive league and I’m desperate for a LB. I have only Vertonghen and no good youth coming through in the position. There is only Felipe Luis at external 90 rated but at 35 he’s not a long term option.

Rodri is my best player value wise.

Rodri = Rabiot + Reguillon + a youth player 

Rodri = Rabiot+ Cancelo

Rodri = Azpicuelata + Costa + Draxler

Thoughts?

• Replies 33.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, Ben C said:

Big dilemma. 

For context very competitive league and I’m desperate for a LB. I have only Vertonghen and no good youth coming through in the position. There is only Felipe Luis at external 90 rated but at 35 he’s not a long term option.

Rodri = Rabiot+ Cancelo

Thoughts?

Rabiot + Cancelo (Cancelo is useful in both full back positions)

Having said that depending on what youth player the other manager is willing to give up I would go for Reguilon + Rabiot.

Reguilon is a 90+ full back in my opinion.

8 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Rabiot + Cancelo (Cancelo is useful in both full back positions)

Having said that depending on what youth player the other manager is willing to give up I would go for Reguilon + Rabiot.

Reguilon is a 90+ full back in my opinion.

I’m quite happy with my RB options for now I have Corona (Jesus not Virus) and Celik so it would purely be for LB.

Im worried Cancelo could lose his LB ability.

Im negotiating the other youth player to be Odsonne Edouard 

30 minutes ago, Ben C said:

Big dilemma. 

Rodri = Rabiot+ Cancelo

Thoughts?

I would take Rabiot + Reguilon + youth player.

Reguilon is getting very good hype and Rabiot might get a new lease of life. He was good in last few matches. 

Also with the reviews done no player will rise or fall for next 2-3 months.

This is a very good deal I believe.

4 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

so what do people think of Klosterman + Unuvar + cash (mine) = Coutinho?

Coutinho 100%

2 hours ago, Aaaa said:

I received 3 offers for Paul pogba from my man united pals..

Pobga for saul niguez

Pobga for lukaku

Pobga for dybala.. which deal will u take

Honestly stick with Pogba. Saul won’t rise more without moving, Lukaku is likely near his peak and Dybala too. Unless Inter start winning Serie A.

Keep Pogba and review in December.

19 minutes ago, Ben C said:

I’m quite happy with my RB options for now I have Corona (Jesus not Virus) and Celik so it would purely be for LB.

Im worried Cancelo could lose his LB ability.

Im negotiating the other youth player to be Odsonne Edouard 

I think Cancelo will keep his LB played a few games there for City the season just gone.

Yeah that confirms it. Rabiot + Reguilon + Edouard, with Edouard that deal looks even better.

I would be surprised if Edouard is at Celtic beyond this transfer Window especially now Celtic are out of the UCL, he will probably end up in one of the big leagues.

16 minutes ago, swanseajack said:

Adam Idah (76) starting for Ireland tonight.

Dylan Levitt (73) starting for Wales, Cabango (75) on the bench. 

I would like to see Levitt out on loan in the Championship next season, don’t know his situation though.

4 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

I think Cancelo will keep his LB played a few games there for City the season just gone.

Yeah that confirms it. Rabiot + Reguilon + Edouard, with Edouard that deal looks even better.

I would be surprised if Edouard is at Celtic beyond this transfer Window especially now Celtic are out of the UCL, he will probably end up in one of the big leagues.

There’s no guarantee of Edouard but he’s not needed or used by the other manager and they have a younger higher rated CF in the youth team. 

I guess the safe option is Reguillon and youth as at least he’ll definitely be a LB for a while longer despite two ratings lower. Thanks for your help!

4 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

There’s no guarantee of Edouard but he’s not needed or used by the other manager and they have a younger higher rated CF in the youth team. 

I guess the safe option is Reguillon and youth as at least he’ll definitely be a LB for a while longer despite two ratings lower. Thanks for your help!

6 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Bit of an extraordinary situation. Let me explain, when Rodri got his 92 this morning I thought this is worth trying. So I replaced Arthur with Rodri, also 92 in my team to play a friendly tonight and then again tomorrow night in the Charity Shield.

Then I noticed Wowee! He's got a Morale of only 22! He's been waiting a long time for his 92 and been un-amused he hasn't had a pay-rise. So being as generous as I am, I gave him a nice shiny new contract for 5 seasons on a 92's wage weeeeeeeee!... should he be happy now! ... and his Morale went all the way-up to.......to.. 23! Which I thought was really intolerant of him BTW.

Anyway to cut a short story even further short,  I thought I'd ask the Forum what I can expect of him tonight as i have never, ever Played a player below 60 even. Not in 11years! So what will Rodri do in the friendly tonight, I hope there are commentaries for friendlies but if not then in the Charity Shield tomorrow night. Please select:- 

1) Score a hat-trick to show the manager up for not playing him in many seasons?

2) Pull down his shorts and bare his behind towards my dug-out??

3) Show absolutely no sign of his low morale and blow kisses to the crowd

4) YOU select what he is likely to do, guess his rating and I'll report back if u were right Tonight / tomorrow??

The Charity Shield to come tomorrow but Friendly tonight, bit of a "damp squib" We won 5-0 against poor opposition. Rodri not mentioned in commentary at all. Given an 8 but only our Keeper rated below 8 at 7.

See if proper game in the Charity Shield reveals anything, bit disappointed actually 😏😒

1 hour ago, Kurt angle said:

I have bought Karpov, Diveev, Daka and Szoboszlai from the Austrian and Russian leagues. 

I was thinking of buying Mykolenko and Matviyenko from the Ukrainian league. 

In the leagues to be reviewed am I missing any other good players that could be in for a nice rise? Oblyakov is one I am tempted by. 

Suleymanov and Safonov from Krasnodar

Ukrainian duo worth a try,Mykolenko is younger and better prospect,I have both of them,you never know with players from east of Europe

Just now, erdingerpfc said:

Ukrainian duo worth a try,Mykolenko is younger and better prospect,I have both of them,you never know with players from east of Europe

Very true, 

I was also looking at Sebastien Szymanski from Dinamo Moscow as well as Enock Mwepu for Red Bull Salzburg. Both could have a good chance to rise well I reckon. 

Once they rise I will probably sell on for profit and buy better players anyway

14 minutes ago, Kurt angle said:

Very true, 

I was also looking at Sebastien Szymanski from Dinamo Moscow as well as Enock Mwepu for Red Bull Salzburg. Both could have a good chance to rise well I reckon. 

Once they rise I will probably sell on for profit and buy better players anyway

You made better decision with Daka and Szoboszlai

That is the same what I do with that kind of players

You could also try with Barinov,he will rise but Is not big prospect,good for making money.

14 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

I wouldn't want to sell ant of those guys tbh - if you had to sell one it would be Arthur

And are we psychics to know who's taken in your GW? 

Surprised Max didn't get a better move to say a Leicester type 

Gumny is worth investing 

Hmm, ranking is tough mate, they're all good talents

Hakan

Yes

Yeah

Nothing off the top of my head mate

Nice deals for all those clubs!

DJ Buffonge - ex Man Utd!

Rightly so

Hold, maybe he'll get 90 at Monaco

Yeah, I spoke about it few days ago, big miss

Shaqiri - dropped today

Zaha - never gonna move at his peak and stuck at 90

Plea - not sure who else

I am new and was only asking the question.

it seemed to get a list of thoughts rather than give you a list of players taken.

Sorry.,

6 hours ago, erdingerpfc said:

2 good shouts 👍

Can’t wait till these leagues get reviewed it’s been long enough.

5 hours ago, jaybee said:

I did the same earlier on 😂

😂

I don’t get to go on a laptop much so will probably have another 200+ notifications when I go back on.

4 hours ago, TrickyDave said:

Jens Hauge / keep or sell?

Keep, linked to United and has been one of the best performers in a free flowing Bodo / Glimt team.

11 hours ago, Ben C said:

Big dilemma. 

Rodri = Rabiot+ Cancelo

Thoughts?

Rabiot, Reguilon and Edouard for sure

11 hours ago, swanseajack said:

Adam Idah (76) starting for Ireland tonight.

Dylan Levitt (73) starting for Wales, Cabango (75) on the bench. 

Hoping Levitt gets a good loan

8 hours ago, Peter Dobbin said:

I am new and was only asking the question.

it seemed to get a list of thoughts rather than give you a list of players taken.

Sorry.,

I came across a bit aggressive, sorry - just that there are so many good players out there and it's impossible to keep stating the same lists every time.

7 hours ago, TrickyDave said:

Jens Hauge / keep or sell?

Keep keep! Doing well right now.

3 hours ago, jgos2 said:

Castagne officially signs for Leicester. Maybe he can get 90 there

Yeah

12 minutes ago, RieceM96 said:

Any idea on how to get my Ocampos deal over the line ? It's the second time it's been blocked by stupid SM 

It allows it to be accepted but as soon as it should complete it will be blocked. 

Ocampos is worth 20 mil

Llorente 9

Minamino 6.3

Depending how much you trust the other manager you could try to do all 3 as separate deals.

SMFA might think that the deal is one sided towards you or the other manager, SMFA are not very logical at times.

I had a deal for Lewandowski blocked because I was paying too much (43 - 47 million) for the current best centre forward in the world.

The deal eventually got accepted for 40 million (confused face)

On 8/21/2020 at 6:33 AM, Kierans91 said:

Also latest on Aaron Hickey, he’s set to decide his future in the next 48 hours with both Bayern and Bologna battling it out.

https://www.edinburghlive.co.uk/sport/football/hearts-news-transfers-aaron-hickey-18799595.amp

On 5/24/2020 at 1:48 PM, Kierans91 said:

Aaron Hickey

Club - Hearts

Age - 17

Position - Left/Right back

Transfer links - Bayern, Manchester City, Celtic and Rangers

Aaron Hickey is another highly sought after young full back attracting a lot of attention from a lot of top teams in Europe.

Hickey currently plays for Hearts First team and has appeared 22 times this season (1910 minutes) 1 goal which is exceptional for a 17 year old.

Some highlights below 

As you can see from the video above is that he is brilliant on either foot and takes pride in his defending making some brilliant last ditch tackles.

Classed as the next Andrew Robertson I’m sure that he will have a big future and with Hearts being relegated this season he may move to a bigger club sooner rather than later.

Slightly unfortunate for Scotland and him that most of there good players play in the same position with the likes of Robertson and Tierney.

He has been linked with Bayern Munich, Celtic and Rangers.

www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/who-aaron-hickey-hearts-kid-22070510.amp

SM rating - 73

Value - 400k

I would predict a decent rise for him in the Scottish review also.

Might be a few months before that happens but definitely someone to purchase now.

Aaron Hickey (18) set to join Bologna (courtesy of Frabrizio Romano)

Hopefully can get some minutes under his belt next season.

Might get a little increase in rating in the coming weeks.