• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Depending how much you trust the other manager you could try to do all 3 as separate deals.

SMFA might think that the deal is one sided towards you or the other manager, SMFA are not very logical at times.

I had a deal for Lewandowski blocked because I was paying too much (43 - 47 million) for the current best centre forward in the world.

The deal eventually got accepted for 40 million (confused face)

That's so stupid 😕

Yet in one of my competitive gameworlds there is a cheater with 4 or more accounts doing deals with eachother not getting blocked or reversed despite 10+ managers reporting the deal . SM replying back with they see nothing wrong 

He had one deal overturned then done the same deal  24 hours later and it goes through again!!! And it got reported again and that's when SM say they see nothing wrong 

Absolutely amazing company

26 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

Graelish will be 93 before Henderson it seems .

Probably, I don’t see Henderson getting 93 at all now.

If he wasn’t to rise this season he never will in my view.

12 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Surprised too - but as a Utd fan I'm not bothered too much :D 

Haha

7 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Another deal drama to sort please.

Lautro martinez= my ben yedder and mukiele + cash?

I think he will have been offered pjanic as a swap to show you how competative the world is

Martinez for me, I don’t see Ben Yedder rising at Monaco he was Ligue 1s joint top goal scorer last season and never rose (peaked at 91)

Mukiele I like but in the overall deal it’s a decent sacrifice.

1 hour ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Another deal drama to sort please.

Lautro martinez= my ben yedder and mukiele + cash?

I think he will have been offered pjanic as a swap to show you how competative the world is

I would get Lautaro

8 minutes ago, Lilwizprince said:

Aubameyang didn’t get a rise???  Wow!

?

9 minutes ago, Marek said:

Who will be the next 3-5 best right backs u25 in the world in the next 5 years in your opinion?

I want to try to secure a top RB for the future, Trent is obviously impossible to buy right now in my gameworld and Hakimi is very expensive. Maybe Dest?

TAA, Hakimi, Klostermann - then it's tough to say

7 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Can’t wait till these leagues get reviewed it’s been long enough.

😂

SWIKI today: Bundasliga 2 continues with very large numbers from 5 or 6 Clubs Heidenheim, Bochum, Darmstadt, Hamburger etc etc

Interesting CSKA, Lokomotive had 4 or 5 edits each. Too small to say Russia is next yet. Think they went straight thru to SM player changes, as see them on today as "Player Position Changes". Could this be a for runner of a Russia Review?? Too early to say yet.. Will see if it continues tomorrow...🧐

Ps Hoping to have another spreadsheet (the 2 Manchester) ready to upload after Lunch 😀

1 hour ago, mwahahaha said:

So Bruno Fenandes and Henderson are the same rating. ?!

Bruno will probably be higher next season if he can continue getting penalties 😉😂

1 hour ago, Marek said:

Who will be the next 3-5 best right backs u25 in the world in the next 5 years in your opinion?

I want to try to secure a top RB for the future, Trent is obviously impossible to buy right now in my gameworld and Hakimi is very expensive. Maybe Dest?

Dest is a good shout.

Reece James and Max Aarons but tough to say considering there little experience in the EPL and the amount of competition in England in that position.

1 hour ago, Lilwizprince said:

Aubameyang didn’t get a rise???  Wow!

Arsenal was done a few days back

18 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

Meanwhile Nathan Ferguson also got a transfer to Crystal Palace (from West Brom) on 27th of August, and only change they made was drop his value from 2.4M to 1.4M ...

Haha, yeah not much consistency there.

Hopefully he’ll get an upgrade in coming days, I think Eze played after the restart though whereas Ferguson didn’t so maybe that was a reason why Eze rose.

Having said that Botman didn’t but he still got a rise when he moved to Lille.

Who knows 😂

1 hour ago, Marek said:

You could try Aarons or James. Dodo or Emerson could be a shout too.

3 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

No rise for Jordan Henderson 😂😂

Hate to say I told ya. :D

Just kidding, I reckon he is a class player, but maybe his numbers weren't high enough for SM. I'm still struggling to figure out their logic, sometimes I think I'm getting it, but 5 minutes later I see it was all wrong...

3 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Nice rises for promoted Spezia and Elche - and they've started with the Bundesliga 2.

Almost all the players I mentioned in my Elche and Spezia prediction got a rise, but unfortunately I wasn't so accurate with numbers.

DJ Buffonge and The Alamo were blatantly ignored, it's outrageous! But Socca will be happy at least his Krapi Kas got a +3! :D

Elche:

Oscar Gil    78 to 82   +4   yes
Alamo    70   new player   no

Spezia:

Capradossi    82 to 83   +1   yes
Salva Ferrer    76 to 80   +4   +6 to 82
Erlic    73 to 78   +5   +9 to 82
Juan Ramos    76 to 78   +2   yes
Gudjohnsen    73 to 76   +3   +5 to 78
Krapikas    70 to 76   +6   +3 to 73
DJ Buffonge    68 to 70   +2   no

45 minutes ago, gyanthecat said:

Hate to say I told ya. :D

Just kidding, I reckon he is a class player, but maybe his numbers weren't high enough for SM. I'm still struggling to figure out their logic, sometimes I think I'm getting it, but 5 minutes later I see it was all wrong...

Almost all the players I mentioned in my Elche and Spezia prediction got a rise, but unfortunately I wasn't so accurate with numbers.

DJ Buffonge and The Alamo were blatantly ignored, it's outrageous! But Socca will be happy at least his Krapi Kas got a +3! :D

Elche:

Oscar Gil    78 to 82   +4   yes
Alamo    70   new player   no

Spezia:

Capradossi    82 to 83   +1   yes
Salva Ferrer    76 to 80   +4   +6 to 82
Erlic    73 to 78   +5   +9 to 82
Juan Ramos    76 to 78   +2   yes
Gudjohnsen    73 to 76   +3   +5 to 78
Krapikas    70 to 76   +6   +3 to 73
DJ Buffonge    68 to 70   +2   no

Yeah considered one of the players of the season but got total blanked haha, I thought SM were Liverpool fans going back to previous reviews.

Well played on the prediction though 👍

Gutted about DJ Buffon 😂

5 hours ago, RieceM96 said:

Any idea on how to get my Ocampos deal over the line ? It's the second time it's been blocked by stupid SM 

It allows it to be accepted but as soon as it should complete it will be blocked. 

Ocampos is worth 20 mil

Llorente 9

Minamino 6.3

I am fairly certain its a two for one problem as soon as i offer 1 player + cash it goes through. Sm does not let 2 players for 1 good one any more

21 minutes ago, Nameless said:

De ligt = Tielemans+Mount.

Which side? 

De Ligt has the highest potential out of the 3 in my opinion.

If Tielemens and Mount strengthen your first 11 then I would be swayed towards the duo though.

Other factors to consider, Mount’s game time might be more limited next season with some big names coming in although Lampard loves him.

Tielemens will probably peak at 91 if he gets there.