Rahul W's rating predictions

Previous tables on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798,799,800,801,803,804,805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824,825,8826,827,828,829,830,831.832,833,834,835.836,837,839,841,842,844,845,855,856,857.860,864,866, 867.868,871,872,873,875,876,877,878,880,914,955,988. 1003,1008,1016, 1023.1026,1030, 1032,1042, 1045, 1047, 1055 , 1057, 1060, 1063, 1065, 1068, 1082, 1083, 1085, 1087, 1089, 1092, 1095, 1098, 1103,1106,1109,1118 ,1121, 1124 1126, 1132, 1138, 1141, 1147, 1152, 1153, 1155, 1157, 1158,1159 , 1160 , 1161,1163, 1165, 1169 Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Please click on zoom to 125% or 150% and it's monster size and can be read Immediately. Left hand side of screen disappears entirely, great!

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Sp-Sht-SMRev-Man-UMan-C1.png

The big clubs nearly always have the most profitable outcomes, but £42.2m Profit between them is well worth having. The slightly shaded red boxes paid off well too accounting for £22m Profit. Pity Ederson Moraes didn't pay-off as well. Watching him make 60 to 70 yard passes this season gone, with mostly extreme accuracy was unbelievable at times.

Anyway, only Liverpool left to do hopefully tomorrow will complete the Big5 SM Review.

• Replies 32k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

3 hours ago, gyanthecat said:

DJ Buffonge and The Alamo were blatantly ignored, it's outrageous! But Socca will be happy at least his Krapi Kas got a +3! :D

Elche:

Oscar Gil    78 to 82   +4   yes
Alamo    70   new player   no

Spezia:

Capradossi    82 to 83   +1   yes
Salva Ferrer    76 to 80   +4   +6 to 82
Erlic    73 to 78   +5   +9 to 82
Juan Ramos    76 to 78   +2   yes
Gudjohnsen    73 to 76   +3   +5 to 78
Krapikas    70 to 76   +6   +3 to 73
DJ Buffonge    68 to 70   +2   no

Krapikas only got +3 when he should of got +6 now that is Krapi of Kas!

I should also add very well done to Gyan for taking on these Clubs. I could never get round to predicting such Leagues and their exotic freaks ...ermhh... didn't mean to say that, lets say .. their highly imagined inhabitants! ( I was thinking exotic freaks tho, but don't tell anyone will you) 🤐

2 hours ago, Nameless said:

De ligt = Tielemans+Mount.

Which side? 

If we can take it that you judge either side would be equal value to your side, Nameless. Then I think Mount tips the balance the Duo way.

Mount has made great strides in pretty quick short order and i believe he has more improvement at 21 and only 89 than De Ligt has at 21 and already 92. They both may end up at 93/94ish. I know Mount has his detractors but I am definitely NOT having watched him play maybe 12 to 16 times this season.

16 minutes ago, katal0neca said:

Would you swap Bruno Fernandes for Ruben Neves and Jonathan Ikone?

Wow that is hard! BUT  it's gotta be the Duo. I'm surprised Neves hasn't been snapped up by a bigger club by now but he's probably on a long contract. Ikone has a lot of potential. I have great respect for Bruno and the effect he's had on a club as BIG as ManU. 

I don't have Bruno but I do have the other 2 and I will be keeping them! DUO!

5 hours ago, Marek said:

Who will be the next 3-5 best right backs u25 in the world in the next 5 years in your opinion?

I want to try to secure a top RB for the future, Trent is obviously impossible to buy right now in my gameworld and Hakimi is very expensive. Maybe Dest?

Reece James impresses me so much he must be my first choice and clear maybe of the others. Which would be Max Aarons followed by Wan-Bissaka. BUT Clear No: 1 Reece James... 

7 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Another deal drama to sort please.

Lautro martinez= my ben yedder and mukiele + cash?

I think he will have been offered pjanic as a swap to show you how competative the world is

Lautaro For Sure!

7 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

SWIKI today: Bundasliga 2 continues with very large numbers from 5 or 6 Clubs Heidenheim, Bochum, Darmstadt, Hamburger etc etc

Interesting CSKA, Lokomotive had 4 or 5 edits each. Too small to say Russia is next yet. Think they went straight thru to SM player changes, as see them on today as "Player Position Changes". Could this be a for runner of a Russia Review?? Too early to say yet.. Will see if it continues tomorrow...🧐

Ps Hoping to have another spreadsheet (the 2 Manchester) ready to upload after Lunch 😀

Hi Nick, You probably missed my post a page or 2 back. See above. I hope it is

10 minutes ago, gAv Gav said:

I did chuck £60 on him staying, hopefully the bookies start paying out now but I doubt it!

Haha 😂 

Good bet from day dot mate, never saw him leaving and he will probably have a change of heart next season too and stay beyond the year.

8 minutes ago, gAv Gav said:

If I had to sell either Lacazette or Cavani who should it be?

I have Haaland as my back up and can shift Mertens there if there's injuries. 

Sell Cavani

5 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

De Ligt has the highest potential out of the 3 in my opinion.

If Tielemens and Mount strengthen your first 11 then I would be swayed towards the duo though.

Other factors to consider, Mount’s game time might be more limited next season with some big names coming in although Lampard loves him.

Tielemens will probably peak at 91 if he gets there.

4 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

If we can take it that you judge either side would be equal value to your side, Nameless. Then I think Mount tips the balance the Duo way.

Mount has made great strides in pretty quick short order and i believe he has more improvement at 21 and only 89 than De Ligt has at 21 and already 92. They both may end up at 93/94ish. I know Mount has his detractors but I am definitely NOT having watched him play maybe 12 to 16 times this season.

5 hours ago, DAVIDGLANCY11 said:

De Ligt since there are fewer defensive options 

@jlammy

Yes, my depth is an issue specially in midfield. Jones will replace Mount 😂. The worse part I am quite filled in CB position - Soyuncu, Hermoso, Normand, Salisu, Tapsoba and couple other youngsters. 

Still I got tempted into the deal. At worst I will start playing De Ligt as DM which Tielemans was playing. 

Thanks for all your suggestions. 

1 hour ago, cheeseballRAT said:

Nkunku + Cash or Arthur Melo?

Will Arthur be a starter for Juventus this season?

Thanks

Nkunku and cash depending on there being plenty of options to buy players with cash.

Arthur might play more at Juventus but he’s already showed some bad signs for a young player in my opinion.

6 minutes ago, Nameless said:

@jlammy

Yes, my depth is an issue specially in midfield. Jones will replace Mount 😂. The worse part I am quite filled in CB position - Soyuncu, Hermoso, Normand, Salisu, Tapsoba and couple other youngsters. 

Still I got tempted into the deal. At worst I will start playing De Ligt as DM which Tielemans was playing. 

Thanks for all your suggestions. 

I would go for the duo with those defenders you have.

Because the question is how long will De Ligt keep his DM I can’t remember the last time he played there.

16 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Nkunku and cash depending on there being plenty of options to buy players with cash.

Arthur might play more at Juventus but he’s already showed some bad signs for a young player in my opinion.

I would go for the duo with those defenders you have.

Because the question is how long will De Ligt keep his DM I can’t remember the last time he played there.

Then I will play Salisu as DM. I am finding a place for De Ligt.

Deal already accepted can't go back. 

This was a real dilemma for me. The other reason I am going with this deal is my LB and RB are low rated. So playing one of young CB really pushes down the average of my defensive line. Now I can push Hermoso to LB. 

On 5/23/2020 at 8:38 AM, Kierans91 said:

Nuno Mendes

Club - Sporting CP

Age - 17

Position - Left Back

Transfer link - Manchester United

Nuno Mendes is a physically strong left back who is currently playing for Sporting Lisbon in there u23’s 

He has astonishing pace with a great ability to get forward and drive at his opponents, aswell as playing for Sporting he has also played for Portugal at u16,17,18 and 19’s.

Below is a short clip of what he is capable of.

He has been linked with Manchester United according to various newspapers with the fact he has the same agent as Bruno Fernandes potentially being a big factor on wether he signs or not.

www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8344741/amp/Manchester-United-tracking-best-19s-left-Europe-Nuno-Mendes.html

The man dubbed ‘the best u19’s left back in Europe’ is a must buy for anyone looking to invest in the future, however Nuno is currently not in SM but I will be sure to update when he does get added.

SM - N/A

Value - N/A

Stepped up from u17 to u21’s tonight for Portugal.

Played 90 minutes exciting talent.