• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

1 hour ago, jaybee said:

Adam Hlozek made his first start tonight for Czech Republic. 

Great talent

1 hour ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

ocampos or Ben yedder?

Ocampos for me

Ben Yedder won’t get beyond 91, joint top scorer in Ligue 1 last season.

3 minutes ago, RieceM96 said:

Owners are a joke 

Screenshot_20200904-224657.png

Very surprised they let him go, great signing for West Brom lol

17 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

Rank Timo Werner, Erling Haaland, Mason Greenwood and Victor Osimhen please.. :)

Werner, Haaland, Greenwood/Osimhen

Werner proven at the highest level only reason he edges Haaland for me.

Couldn't split Greenwood and Osimhen, good breakout season for Greenwood needs to back it up in 20/21 which I’m sure he will.

Osimhen worked his way up through various leagues just hope the price tag doesn’t put too much pressure on him (you know more about him than me with him playing in Belgium for Sporting Charleroi)

Thats my take 🙂

17 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

No rise for Jordan Henderson 😂😂

Very harsh and we all thought SM had a Liverpool fan among their ranks.

Eze with a +1 which I can only guess is for his transfer to Crystal Palace lol

16 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Surprised too - but as a Utd fan I'm not bothered too much :D 

I'm raging, as a Liverpool fan and because I have him in my team. Not good SM!! 😠

3 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Very surprised they let him go, great signing for West Brom lol

Surprised?? Do you know WHU owners lol 

That just fills their pockets . They sold our history with our famous ground. Fake promises about how moving stadiums would push us forward to convince us to leave. 4 years down the line and we have gotten nowhere and now they are selling are future. 

We get alot of stick with the taxpayers money for our stadium. But the thing is, the fans didn't want this . Only our owners :(

Only way is down for WHU . Not like anyone cares outside of WHU fan base care  how GSB are running the club 

Wouldn't even wish this on Millwall . This is sad 

3 hours ago, zerocool1 said:

Mings or Webster? Who has a better chance of rising in next reviews and kinda better for long term?

Mings

3 hours ago, jlammy said:

Rank Bruno, Keita, Wijnaldum, Donny Van de Beek?

Bruno, Donny, Wij, Keita

1 hour ago, RieceM96 said:

Surprised?? Do you know WHU owners lol 

That just fills their pockets . They sold our history with our famous ground. Fake promises about how moving stadiums would push us forward to convince us to leave. 4 years down the line and we have gotten nowhere and now they are selling are future. 

We get alot of stick with the taxpayers money for our stadium. But the thing is, the fans didn't want this . Only our owners :(

Only way is down for WHU . Not like anyone cares outside of WHU fan base care  how GSB are running the club 

Wouldn't even wish this on Millwall . This is sad 

No lol

I do know they said they wanted 800 million for the club which is outrageous compared to Ashley wanting 350 for ours, not much difference in the 2 clubs in reality.

19 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

Meanwhile Nathan Ferguson also got a transfer to Crystal Palace (from West Brom) on 27th of August, and only change they made was drop his value from 2.4M to 1.4M ...

He was injured for the end of last season wasn't he? So it makes sense not to rise.

17 hours ago, Nameless said:

De ligt = Tielemans+Mount.

Which side? 

De Ligt

15 hours ago, katal0neca said:

Would you swap Bruno Fernandes for Ruben Neves and Jonathan Ikone?

Duo

13 hours ago, NickTheBiz said:

Have they finally started the Russian review?

Not yet

12 hours ago, gAv Gav said:

If I had to sell either Lacazette or Cavani who should it be?

I have Haaland as my back up and can shift Mertens there if there's injuries. 

Cavani as he is older. But it depends where he goes. A move to Portugal/MLS means one review a year, so great chance of staying above Laca. A move to Juve could see him drop faster. 

12 hours ago, cheeseballRAT said:

Nkunku + Cash or Arthur Melo?

Will Arthur be a starter for Juventus this season?

Thanks

I'd go Arthur.

Tough to say so soon.

10 hours ago, Edson Lisboa said:

Lewandowski went up from 96 to 97 and immediately the president of my team renewed the contract to increase his salary. Okay. Messi dropped from 99 to 98 and the salary is the same. This always happens, and I think it is totally unfair.

In real life players don't drop salaries when their performances drop though - so it is realistic.

8 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

ocampos or Ben yedder?

Ocampos, younger

7 hours ago, RieceM96 said:

Owners are a joke 

Screenshot_20200904-224657.png

Shame mate, owners selling one of the best young players at the club when likes of Yarmolenko, Anderson, Lanzini remain

6 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Rank Timo Werner, Erling Haaland, Mason Greenwood and Victor Osimhen please.. :)

Haaland, Greenwood, Werner, Osimhen

Werner/Greenwood is dependent on bias :D 

5 hours ago, zerocool1 said:

Mings or Webster? Who has a better chance of rising in next reviews and kinda better for long term?

Mings (but cap for both is probably 88)

5 hours ago, jlammy said:

Rank Bruno, Keita, Wijnaldum, Donny Van de Beek?

Bruno, Wij, VDB, Keita

1 hour ago, Vib said:

What type of rise do we expect for Maxence Caqueret in the Winter French review? Any chance of a random rise in coming weeks and then another rise in the review?

If he plays regularly he could get a +4/+5 to 84/85, then another +2 to 87 in the summer.

Aouar got a +5 to 82 and a +6 to 88 in his breakthrough season so there's the comparison.

Enner Valencia is a free agent in one of my GW's so I was trying to get him..

Do you think his 88 should be safe for the time being? He just moved to Fenerbahce just worried he might get a random drop..

Another alternative is Gotze but he doesn't even have a club yet

1 hour ago, Mago10 said:

Maignan or Zouma? Ismaila Sarr, Ikone or Leon Bailey? which ones are more likely to receive an upgrade

Lille signed Karnezis yesterday so there is a chance of Maignan leaving, although I think Zouma has a better chance of getting 90 first(I expected him to get 90 this review personally)

Out of the attackers maybe Ikone but Bailey probably has highest ceiling, Sarr could be interesting if he gets a move to some PL club

19 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Florian Kohls:

+1 to 76 on 12 Aug 2020

-11 to 65 on 5 Sep 2020

I don't care for the player but what? 😂

Some good rises for transferred players today:

Weissman +3 to 85

Sanusi +7 to 83

Pandur +10 to 80

Seems like SM reviewed him for some reason as a Wurzburger player despite leaving in 2019 and playing for Blau-Weiß 1890 Berlin in the 5th tier xD