Rahul W's rating predictions

4 minutes ago, RieceM96 said:

Seems like SM reviewed him for some reason as a Wurzburger player despite leaving in 2019 and playing for Blau-Weiß 1890 Berlin in the 5th tier xD 

Same as Sebastian Fries. +1 to 76 last month and -11 this month because he is playing for TSV karlburg in the 5th tier aswell . Not sure what Soccerwiki is doing lol 

• Replies 33.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

Which side would you choose, regardless of positions?

Kepa + Greenwood + Reyna OR Oblak?

Sergi Roberto + Davinson Sanchez + Xavi Simons + Setigui Karamoko + Schonfelder OR Wan-Bissaka? (60 players squad limit here)

I have the left sides. Both really competitive gameworlds.

14 minutes ago, Marek said:

Sergi Roberto + Davinson Sanchez + Xavi Simons + Setigui Karamoko + Schonfelder OR Wan-Bissaka? (60 players squad limit here)

Both left sides.

I wouldn't mind getting AWB if you need to maintain squad cap. 

11 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

ocampos or Ben yedder?

Ocampos Definitely!

9 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Rank Timo Werner, Erling Haaland, Mason Greenwood and Victor Osimhen please.. :)

Right  NowWerner, Haaland, Osimhen and Greenwood.

Future 1 maybe 2 seasons:: Haaland, Werner, Greenwood and Osimhen.

8 hours ago, zerocool1 said:

Mings or Webster? Who has a better chance of rising in next reviews and kinda better for long term?

It's complicated by Aston Villas Cap 90, 89, 88, 87?? and whether Grealish at 90 stays and Villa do well. (Mings). If Grealish goes, Villa relegation candidates ( just Webster). At this stage I'd forcast Mings has the edge and stays ahead ... both +1's again probably.

SWIKI Today: No clear picture, no answer on Russia with 14 and a half pages throughout Europe covering maybe 25 European teams. YES Krasnodar 4 edits and Spartak Moscow 2 edits but that is nothing indicative at all, but maybe slightly suspicious?? Think they are tracking loans tho, from 1 club to another ATM.

Again don't shoot the messenger it is the weekend for SM too I suppose but .... boring or camouflage? ... Probably just boring!

2 hours ago, Mago10 said:

Maignan or Zouma? Ismaila Sarr, Ikone or Leon Bailey? which ones are more likely to receive an upgrade

Maignan, Ikone both likely to have better futures. Maignan likely to move to a better club and Ikone is still young and got bags of talent.

Bailey is a rotation player at Leverkusen, Sarr is in the championship and Zouma could potential rise in the future but 90 is his peak I believe, he will also struggle even more to feature with Silva coming in.

1 hour ago, Vib said:

Enner Valencia is a free agent in one of my GW's so I was trying to get him..

Do you think his 88 should be safe for the time being? He just moved to Fenerbahce just worried he might get a random drop..

Another alternative is Gotze but he doesn't even have a club yet

Gotze will have a club soon but who knows who it will be.

Not sure about Valencia, wasn’t great last season 1 goal in 27 appearances in the league 😂

1 hour ago, JBS said:

Darwin Núñez to Benfica.

Likely to evolve into quality?

Likely to be a good riser next season.

Should get plenty of game time, been excellent in the Spanish second division lets see how he goes when he steps up a level.

55 minutes ago, Marek said:

If you want a world class goalkeeper for the next few years then Oblak otherwise the trio.

Greenwood is a future 90 for sure and I believe Reyna could be the same, could be a big season at Dortmund for the American.

Wan-Bissaka unless Roberto and Sanchez get in your first team.

36 minutes ago, RieceM96 said:

Who would you guys rate as the best CBs and CMs currently? 

CB - VVD, Upamecano, Varane (minus the City game)

CM - Kevin De Bruyne + Rabiot of course 😉

On 8/27/2020 at 7:53 PM, Kierans91 said:

Alejandro Gomez (18) joins Boavista on a 1 year loan with the option to buy.

Exciting times for young Mexican defender who helped Mexico’s u17s reach the World Cup final last year.

34FFA249-A529-4ACD-8916-77DBEC78A37E.thumb.png.bb823251bf9939216ab6cc3897dd1f33.png

Alejandro Gomez (18) been added this morning (70 rating) worth buying comfortable of both feet the future of Mexico’s defence.

Also as stated above, will probably feature this season for Boavista so a potential riser.

15 minutes ago, hesselink said:

Hudson Odoi deserved to stay 87?

Yes Hesse, his stats were not good at all. Just didn't play enough -28% in the spreadsheet. I can understand he had problems mid summer but those allegations were investigated and cleared in mid june. He then made sub appearances throughout July but it just did not make much difference.

Perhaps the new season will be his start and comeback. He has the talent - No Doubt!

Player not yet added to the database but could be a prospect to keep an eye out for is Liberia goalkeeper Ashley Williams. Although only 19 years old, he has already represented his country at senior level and is eyeing a move to a European League. One for shortlist perhaps when he is added.

Also just FYI we are looking to recruit some fresh managers in GW 419097. Squad cap of 25 players and just now going into season 2.

I need to replace my Jordan Henderson with someone who has more chances of rising in the future . A DMC/MC preferably .

Does Lorenzo Pellegrini have the skills to rise beyond 91 ?
Santos Fred also available .

Dani Parejo and idrissa gueye are also available but I do not like to buy players older than 30 unless they are real ballers .

23 hours ago, Nameless said:

De ligt = Tielemans+Mount.

Which side? 

De Ligt. Yesterday, today and tomorrow.

21 hours ago, katal0neca said:

Would you swap Bruno Fernandes for Ruben Neves and Jonathan Ikone?

I'll keep Bruno unless you need the depth.

18 hours ago, cheeseballRAT said:

Nkunku + Cash or Arthur Melo?

Will Arthur be a starter for Juventus this season?

Thanks

Nkunku + Cash if Arthur is not going to start for you.

35 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

I need to replace my Jordan Henderson with someone who has more chances of rising in the future . A DMC/MC preferably .

Dani Parejo and idrissa gueye are also available but I do not like to buy players older than 30 unless they are real ballers .

Pellegrini is good but is probably capped at 92. I wouldn't take the rest if I were you.

1 hour ago, Far Post said:

Player not yet added to the database but could be a prospect to keep an eye out for is Liberia goalkeeper Ashley Williams. Although only 19 years old, he has already represented his country at senior level and is eyeing a move to a European League. One for shortlist perhaps when he is added.

Also just FYI we are looking to recruit some fresh managers in GW 419097. Squad cap of 25 players and just now going into season 2.

Thanks 🙂

39 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

I would honestly keep Henderson don’t see Fred or Pellegrini rising to 92 surprised Pellegrini even got to 91 in his last review.

Henderson just as good if not better than Gueye and Parejo (overall)

23 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Is Monteiro Felipe of Atletico still worth buying? 

It depends on how much game time he will get next season, Gimenez, Savic and Hermoso all to compete against.

Not getting any younger, personally I wouldn’t bother unless your game world is sparse of CB’s

6 hours ago, Marek said:

Left side everyday of the week and twice on Sundays.  Until SM changes it’s ME, there is no reason to spend on keepers.  Oblak will eat a lot of salary and average the same rating as any 88 or higher keeper imho.  

6 minutes ago, CnavarroC said:

Of course Wolves is getting one of the top portuguese prospects lol

Portuhampton Wanderers did you not know 😂

They will have some excellent talents from Portugal now.

Excited to see how he fairs in the EPL, no doubt be behind Jimenez in the pecking order.

@topofthebilly

I would go for Caleta-Car closely followed by Koch (there’s a joke in there somewhere)