• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, nivea said:

Dayot upamecano or skriniar for long term?

Upamecano. Skriniar has been dreadful since his lasik surgery 2 years ago.

Hi everyone, I have been a silent reader for a long time. Thanks to this thread I can built a good team 😁

Sorry OOT, but I do have a question regarding morale. Tried to ask in help section but I believe this thread is more active and I could get answer from you.

Here is my thread: https://forum.soccermanager.com/topic/171035-morale-what-affects-it

Basically, my question is what are things that causing decline in player morale?

34 minutes ago, nivea said:

Dayot upamecano or skriniar for long term?

Upamecano all day long

12 minutes ago, TCLVikerz said:

Upamecano. Skriniar has been dreadful since his lasik surgery 2 years ago.

Hi everyone, I have been a silent reader for a long time. Thanks to this thread I can built a good team 😁

Sorry OOT, but I do have a question regarding morale. Tried to ask in help section but I believe this thread is more active and I could get answer from you.

Here is my thread: https://forum.soccermanager.com/topic/171035-morale-what-affects-it

Basically, my question is what are things that causing decline in player morale?

I’m not sure people know, it seems really random from what I have seen. Players with low morale even though they play every game etc

Confusing.

5 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

Kierans are you doing the car jokes again :):)

Haha, I thought somebody like Socca could of made a joke out of it.

He’s the king of jokes 😂

32 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Upamecano all day long

I’m not sure people know, it seems really random from what I have seen. Players with low morale even though they play every game etc

Confusing.

Haha, I thought somebody like Socca could of made a joke out of it.

He’s the king of jokes 😂

The best I can do and it's not that good, Caleta-Car is going nowhere fast! There that should lose me my reputation, Carieran!

17 minutes ago, gAv Gav said:

Neves or Bentancur ?

Everyone knows I like Bentancur but I would just go for Neves in this case.

Bentancur does the ugly things well but Neves is the better passer of the ball and scores more goals from his position (mainly howitzers) Bentancur playing for Juventus will help him more than Neves in the future when it comes to peak rating.

Wolves are definitely building something special though.

38 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

The best I can do and it's not that good, Caleta-Car is going nowhere fast! There that should lose me my reputation, Carieran!

Haha, you missed out the Koch bit 😂

43 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Wolves are definitely building something special though.

Haha, you missed out the Koch bit 😂

Rule 1: We don't Laugh about Leeds U players

Rule 2: There should never be a Rule 2

Rule 3: We don't Laugh about Leeds U players...

Rule 4: There should never be a Rule 4 EXCEPT if it's "We don't Laugh about Leeds U players "

Rule 5: Don't mention Koch unless it's spelled differently......Mmmhh....

Rule 7: There is no Rule 6... it's VERY RUDE! 

7 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

SWIKI Today: No clear picture, no answer on Russia with 14 and a half pages throughout Europe covering maybe 25 European teams. YES Krasnodar 4 edits and Spartak Moscow 2 edits but that is nothing indicative at all, but maybe slightly suspicious?? Think they are tracking loans tho, from 1 club to another ATM.

Again don't shoot the messenger it is the weekend for SM too I suppose but .... boring or camouflage? ... Probably just boring!

19 minutes ago, Kurt angle said:

So is it Russia review next?

This is going to turn into a Fortnight Saga, oh no it was the Forsyte Saga wasn't it? ...... (U Need To Be OLD 🤓)

Politely see above, thank you Kurt 🥴

Loic Mbe Soh (19) could be on the move this summer with a number clubs interested in the PSG man who has 12 months on his contract.

Norwich, Nottingham Forrest, Cadiz and Mallorca all interested

https://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2020/middlesbrough-norwich-make-approaches-for-psg-defender-loic-mbe-soh/

Be great to see him get some first team football.

20 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Salisu or Badiashile?

Badiashile

6 minutes ago, RieceM96 said:

How come posts get hidden ? What's the reasoning behind it ? 

Pretty sure it’s to filter out inappropriate posts but it works randomly and is more of a pain than anything.

I’ve been lucky to not get anything hidden for a while but I’m sure my luck will run out at some point