Rahul W's rating predictions

I don't know if 2. Bundesliga is actually going to be the next league, but just in case I started a little bit of predictions for it. I didn't find anything really interesting at the moment, but I only went through 3 teams in the lower table. If it is confirmed, I will continue with the rest of the teams. Notice that these predictions might not be so accurate. Cheers :)

PS: Socca, I promise I didn't make up any name. :D 

Karlsruher:

Dirk Carlson    75 to 78   +3
Kobald    75   new player
Camoglu    73   new player
Groiss     73   new player
Kother    70 to 73   +3

St. Pauli:

Finn Ole Becker    78 to 80   +2
Coordes    70 to 73   +3

Osnabruck:

Ouahim    75 to 78   +3
Amenyido    73 to 78   +5
Sebastian Klaas    73   new player

• Replies 33.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

10 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

It can be a BIG jump from 90 to 92 and Skriniar  could go higher in the future himself. I haven't seen 92 in Upamecano just yet. Yes, long term he could, but it's far from certain in the crystal ball yet

Safest bet Skriniar

I'm an inter fan. Skriniar is projected as 5th CB in Conte's Inter next season. For long term, Skriniar won't raise and might decline if he doesn't leave Inter (I hope he doesn't though)

11 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

It can be a BIG jump from 90 to 92 and Skriniar  could go higher in the future himself. I haven't seen 92 in Upamecano just yet. Yes, long term he could, but it's far from certain in the crystal ball yet

Safest bet Skriniar

Yeah ths is simply wrong, anyone who has him should try and trade away Skriniar while his rep is still high, he'll only decline. De Vrij is Inter's main CB, Bastoni is a rising star, and old war horse Godin preferred. Upamecano has everything in his game, gonna be a star.

On 7/28/2020 at 7:33 PM, Kierans91 said:

Matheus Nascimento

Club - Botafogo

Age - 16

Position - Striker

44D3B3A5-C18E-447F-B47C-027D82B2C5E8.jpeg

Nascimento is a young striker currently playing for Botafogo and Brazil’s youth setups, He’s a very quick and lanky forward who is very good at making runs to beat the oppositions defence.

His movement is great which can be sometimes hard to find in a player that is so young, his finishing does lack at times and is something that he will need to improve to make it at the top.

Highlights for Brazil:

Matheus has a very distinctive look which reminds me of many players from a much older generation.

Nascimento signed his first professional contract back in June which keeps him at Botafogo till 2023.

SM rating - N/A

Value - N/A

Arthur Wenderroscky

Club - Fluminense

Age - 16

Position - Central midfield

4B1405D9-4125-4864-81FD-A17918C1B9DC.jpeg

Arthur is another young talent coming from Fluminense, he’s a very technical agile midfielder who likes to control the play with his keen eye for a pass.

Like Nascimento he’s another player who is playing for Brazil at youth level as well as for his club, in fact both Nascimento and Arthur play in the same Brazil team and I would expect them both to progress through the ranks together.

Highlights for Brazil:

Both Arthur and Matheus are currently not in Soccer manager but I will be sure to keep everyone informed when they get added.

These 2 players I believe are going to have big futures for Brazil and could help Brazil win major trophies again.

SM rating - N/A

Value - N/A

Matheus Nascimento (16) made his senior debut for Botafogo this morning coming on for the final 10 minutes.

10 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Make fun of Rabiot being 99 so who's the MOTM France/Sweden? Rabiot LOL

Rabiot is now Rabigod? 😂

8 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Sell Samatta? If a GW where you can only buy players 85 max rating.

Yeah although it depends what other options there are.

87 is probably his peak at Aston Villa.

6 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Is Maxime Lopez still worth buying? What is the expectation of OM this season?

I believe Marseille want to sell the player, so future looks uncertain I wouldn’t buy him personally.

https://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2020/marseille-seeking-to-offload-lopez-mitroglou-strootman-rocchia-germain/

Rb - Matty Cash,Tomas Tavares, Alexis Saelemaekers

Rw - Filho Paulinho, Bryan Mbuemo, Rabbi Matondo, Bryan Gil, Marcos Paulo, Hiroki Abe, Tahith Chong.

Cf - Ollie Watkins, Shon Weismann, Umar Sadiq, Pietro Pellegri.

Who would you suggest?

Edited by Akhil
22 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Is Maxime Lopez still worth buying? What is the expectation of OM this season?

Was unused substitute in Marseilles only game so far, which backs up what Kieran has revealed.

They don't play again while next Sunday Evening away at PSG! If he doesn't play in that important a game U have your answer if u haven't already, Nameless!

45 minutes ago, Akhil said:

Rb - Matty Cash,Tomas Tavares, Alexis Saelemaekers

Rw - Filho Paulinho, Bryan Mbuemo, Rabbi Matondo, Bryan Gil, Marcos Paulo, Hiroki Abe, Tahith Chong.

Cf - Ollie Watkins, Shon Weismann, Umar Sadiq, Pietro Pellegri.

Who would you suggest?

Tavares, Saelemaekers, Paulinho, Matondo, Marcos Paulo, Chong, Watkins, Weismann

Players I would keep/buy

19 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

P Max to PSV a backwards step SM value wise? Cant see him rising to 90 there. Can you?

More than likely, not many players rise to 90 at PSV

13 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Tavares, Saelemaekers, Paulinho, Matondo, Marcos Paulo, Chong, Watkins, Weismann

Players I would keep/buy

Could you please make a choice?

I can only buy one out of the options given.

Also, what’s your opinion about Matty Cash? I was really impressed with his performance for NFFC.

Edited by Akhil
1 hour ago, Soccahappy said:

SWIKI REPORT   9 and a half pages of the same as prev. ie nothing indicating which country will be next. Lazy Sunday Snooze Zzzzzzzzzzz.... 

Is there a possibility that they might carry on with Germany and go down to the third tier? There must be a fair few players from clubs that were in the top two German tiers when the gameworld started and those clubs would probably require reviewing at some stage. At least they are getting a move on with the reviews at the moment anyway.

4 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

P Max to PSV a backwards step SM value wise? Cant see him rising to 90 there. Can you?

Yes the Cap is 89! SW19 He will have to impress and move onto a BIG Club ... I'd sell!

3 hours ago, lemontrees said:

Is there a possibility that they might carry on with Germany and go down to the third tier? There must be a fair few players from clubs that were in the top two German tiers when the gameworld started and those clubs would probably require reviewing at some stage. At least they are getting a move on with the reviews at the moment anyway.

It is possible, if they don't do it now then I don't think they will. BUT there is random rises and SM have threatened that possibility.

3 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Players I would keep/buy

A lot of good options above, Saelemakers is getting good minutes at Milan for a lowly 83 and will make progress.

Watkins is getting interest West Ham, Arsenal, Aston Villa and Leeds U all interested. I'd like Leeds to buy him as a proven goalscorer. Has said his preference is Arsenal so may be priced out there.

Filho Paulinho has impressed me playing for Leverkuson, making progress but not a regular starter yet. I bought him and holding Long Term. Tavares Ok, Chong not yet, Matondo same, M Paulo and Weismann don't know about. 

The 3 in Bold are my suggestions, Saelemaekers maybe slightly ahead ATM BUT my selection is Filho & then 2nd Watkins, both long term!

Matty Cash is a Really Good prospect and should do very well at Aston Villa.

8 hours ago, TCLVikerz said:

I'm an inter fan. Skriniar is projected as 5th CB in Conte's Inter next season. For long term, Skriniar won't raise and might decline if he doesn't leave Inter (I hope he doesn't though)

8 hours ago, TMNT said:

Yeah ths is simply wrong, anyone who has him should try and trade away Skriniar while his rep is still high, he'll only decline. De Vrij is Inter's main CB, Bastoni is a rising star, and old war horse Godin preferred. Upamecano has everything in his game, gonna be a star.

I accept everything you have said about Skriniar as I was basing it mainly on him being 92 to Up's 90 and having seen him play far from recently. I did see UP play during last season twice and on 1 of the matches he made 2 mistakes so I guess this was still in mind too.

BUT I have actually transfer listed Skriniar on your comments, thanks I stand corrected. SM didn't give Upamecano a rise recently which still makes me think he will have to wait a fair time to get to 92 tho.

I know I'm a couple of days behind, but can some one explain to me how Jordan Henderson hasn't gotten a raise to 93? He captained Liverpool to 2 straight Champions League Finals, winning the later, and captained the team to 2 96+ point seasons. This season he was the footballer writers player of the season and he's one of 6 players in the running for PFA player of the year. That seems a little crazy to me he didn't get his raise!

2 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

I accept everything you have said about Skriniar as I was basing it mainly on him being 92 to Up's 90 and having seen him play far from recently. I did see UP play during last season twice and on 1 of the matches he made 2 mistakes so I guess this was still in mind too.

BUT I have actually transfer listed Skriniar on your comments, thanks I stand corrected. SM didn't give Upamecano a rise recently which still makes me think he will have to wait a fair time to get to 92 tho.

TO BE FAIR, I only watch Inter 🤣

I never watch Upamecano game at all. But, based on experience, we like to underrate our team's player and overrate others'. Because we only look at highlights from youtube for other players. And you know, highlights only show the best side of each players.

I remembered a long time ago, a lot of my friend praised Guarin for his highlight. But as Inter fan, I cursed Guarin a lot 🤣.

Pellegrini = Draxler + Azpilicueta + Max Cash

Pellegrini starts for me at No10 so Draxler would be the replacement and Azpi would be my best RB/LB and equal best CB.

Draxler isn’t a starter for PSG but I think played enough to keep 91 and still plays for Germany so fair deal?

10 minutes ago, Lango said:

How would you rank the following in terms of having the best season for the year ahead: Pogba, koke, coutinho, muller, 

Muller

Pogba

Koke

Coutinho

If you were asking who to sign though I’d go for Pogba. Will retain more of his value than the others and I think the rest are at their peak whereas Pogba could rise if he has a top season and one day will likely move to compete for CL football. Plus next season I see him playing a big role in France’s Euros 

5 hours ago, Akhil said:

Could you please make a choice?

I can only buy one out of the options given.

Also, what’s your opinion about Matty Cash? I was really impressed with his performance for NFFC.

Probably Saelemaekers he should be first choice RWB at Milan next season, could rise substantially.

Also worth buying Cash, good young English talent and should get opportunities with Villa.

1 hour ago, Ben C said:

Pellegrini = Draxler + Azpilicueta + Max Cash

Pellegrini starts for me at No10 so Draxler would be the replacement and Azpi would be my best RB/LB and equal best CB.

Draxler isn’t a starter for PSG but I think played enough to keep 91 and still plays for Germany so fair deal?

Duo, Pellegrini has peaked at 91 for me lucky to rise in the last review in my opinion.

Like you said both Azpi and Draxler would start, Draxler doesn’t ever seem to drop SM must like him and Azpi should hold his rating.

1 hour ago, Lango said:

How would you rank the following in terms of having the best season for the year ahead: Pogba, koke, coutinho, muller, 

Muller, Pogba, Koke, Coutinho (depending where he plays)

@kjohn91

100% agree mate, another strange decision by SM

3 hours ago, kjohn91 said:

I know I'm a couple of days behind, but can some one explain to me how Jordan Henderson hasn't gotten a raise to 93? He captained Liverpool to 2 straight Champions League Finals, winning the later, and captained the team to 2 96+ point seasons. This season he was the footballer writers player of the season and he's one of 6 players in the running for PFA player of the year. That seems a little crazy to me he didn't get his raise!

I completely agree. Same rating as Bruno Fernandez and Kante at 94 rating is living a charmed life! Maybe they'll go back and adjust a few ratings like they did with Barcelona and Bayern....