• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

11 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Thoughts on Andrija Zivkovic?

Career going down hill, currently a free agent and is on the verge of joining PAOK

11 hours ago, Lowco said:

Cheap players that are good ingame? They could be old

Patson Daka performs well for me but I guess it depends on how cheap you are thinking

10 hours ago, daproz said:

Need a replacement for Eriksen at CAM. Bernardo Silva or Lautaro Martinez?

Martinez, he’s got a higher potential in my opinion even though he’s predominantly a striker.

10 hours ago, JBS said:

Zubeldia or Arambarri

Zubeldia

6 hours ago, RieceM96 said:

I've heard from someone that Barbosa Evanilson of Fluminese is flying out to Porto for a potential move 

How true it is I don't know but he is attracting interest from other clubs aswell 

This is true, a few English clubs are interested too

2 hours ago, Vib said:

Bogle is already 82 so I doubt any random rise but do you guys think Max Lowe could get a random +2 to 82 in coming days after his move to Sheffield united?

I think Bogle could rise too maybe 84/5 he’s the better of the top as well and has been an exciting prospect in England for the last couple of years.

Just unfortunate for him that RB is a position that England have many talented players.

1 hour ago, The Finisher said:

Is Angel Gomes ever going to get a rise? Last was 2017 ffs. I'm trying to get more money from him and sell.

This season.

Been loaned out to Boavista from Lille so I would expect him to get game time.

He never played for United so that’s why his rating has been the same for a while now.

10 hours ago, Aaaa said:

Will you advice selling Ricardo perreria for theo Hernandez..i have navas klostermann and alba as my other full backs

Ricardo because he can play both positions but I think Theo has the most potential.

7 hours ago, shrey04 said:

Younger players more likely to get ACL injury? Sane, Asensio and now most probably Zaniolo too.

What a shame for Zaniolo

10 hours ago, JBS said:

Zubeldia or Arambarri

Zubeldia

10 hours ago, Aaaa said:

Will you advice selling Ricardo perreria for theo Hernandez..i have navas klostermann and alba as my other full backs

Prefer Ricardo

11 hours ago, daproz said:

Bernardo as a CAM specifically  but Lautaro in general

3 hours ago, Vib said:

Bogle is already 82 so I doubt any random rise but do you guys think Max Lowe could get a random +2 to 82 in coming days after his move to Sheffield united?

Possible!

1 hour ago, The Finisher said:

Is Angel Gomes ever going to get a rise? Last was 2017 ffs. I'm trying to get more money from him and sell.

No reason to rise till now, if he plays regularly at Boavista he could

On 8/21/2020 at 6:33 AM, Kierans91 said:

Anyone looking for a potential big riser next season, look no further than Armando Broja (18) set to join Vitesse on loan from Chelsea.

SM rating - 70

Value - 280k

Could be come a key player for the Eredivisie outfit.

Made his senior international debut last night for Albania.

Swiki Today: No clues again, Boring again... 15 Pages of Swiki tracking player loans and transfers, many, many clubs throughout the whole World. The club with largest number was Nice with 18. Sheffield Utd had Bogle , Max low etc.

Others movements seen & already known about include Ryan Fraser, Ceballos, Marcal, Fabio Silva, Mckennie, Darwin Nunez etc etc. Hundreds of names I don't know tho at all. Boring, this could go on & on in this transfer window .... 

1 hour ago, gAv Gav said:

Zaniolo out till Christmas, what a shame :(

Sure that’s his second ACL injury, poor guy

Hoping for a speedy recovery

31 minutes ago, jaybee said:

Lazar Samardzic has joined Leipzig from Hertha Berlin. He was a player I was keeping an eye on anyway this season as he is highly rated and featured a few times towards end of last season. He is 73 rated and £400,000. 

Good move for him, should get a chance there.

16 hours ago, daproz said:

Bernado. 

15 hours ago, Aaaa said:

Get Theo. But can you give up Navas or Alba instead of Ricardo?

21 minutes ago, Adrihan said:

Give henderson and take naby Keita??

No reason to swap

2 hours ago, gAv Gav said:

Zaniolo out till Christmas, what a shame :(

Two ACLs at 21, what a shame

1 hour ago, jaybee said:

Lazar Samardzic has joined Leipzig from Hertha Berlin. He was a player I was keeping an eye on anyway this season as he is highly rated and featured a few times towards end of last season. He is 73 rated and £400,000. 

ooh nice

2 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Sure that’s his second ACL injury, poor guy

Hoping for a speedy recovery

Good move for him, should get a chance there.

Yeah, an ideal place for him to develop. Could end up being a big riser even if he just makes appearances off the bench. I'm not sure if Bundesliga is going to still have the five subs rule.

1 hour ago, Adrihan said:

Give henderson and take naby Keita??

Henderson

33 minutes ago, jaybee said:

Yeah, an ideal place for him to develop. Could end up being a big riser even if he just makes appearances off the bench. I'm not sure if Bundesliga is going to still have the five subs rule.

3 or 5 subs he would still get chances, many other clubs have been interested so I would guess that the pull of first team football would of tempted him to join.