Jump to content

Rahul W's rating predictions


Rahul W

Recommended Posts

48 minutes ago, jaybee said:

I was thinking he's moved due to them being a bigger club and potential to win trophies. Hopefully he features regularly.

True, usually a good route to first team football at Leipzig for youth players

37 minutes ago, liamgriff said:

Still so sign of USA being done?? been waiting for ever haha 

Probably get done after Uganda, Zimbabwe, Vanarama Conference south and North Pole.

11 minutes ago, Bigpest said:

Hey mate..if the Icelandic goddesses were nice them who could blame them? Just young lads...

Word on the street is that they are ‘top sh****rs’ 😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Decent young defenders are hard to find aren't they...you pay a massive premium for a decent one... Any decent ones that you know of coming through under 90 rated under the age of 24? There's about x100 more attacking players out there than defenders who have any potential... Saliba.. Gabriel..upamecano... Badiashile are just a few destined for good things I reckon....

Keep the names coming 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Bigpest said:

Decent young defenders are hard to find aren't they...you pay a massive premium for a decent one... Any decent ones that you know of coming through under 90 rated under the age of 24? There's about x100 more attacking players out there than defenders who have any potential... Saliba.. Gabriel..upamecano... Badiashile are just a few destined for good things I reckon....

Keep the names coming 

Eduardo Quaresma, Salisu, Tapsoba, Eric Garcia, Emin Bayram, Bastoni, Milenkovic, Koumetio, Kounde, Pau Torres, Wesley Fofana, Morato, Okoh, Pablo Ramon.

Few names here some are in there 70s and Bayram is 65 but I think they should have good futures.

Bastoni and Tapsoba should be sureshot 90s in the future.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Bigpest said:

Decent young defenders are hard to find aren't they...you pay a massive premium for a decent one... Any decent ones that you know of coming through under 90 rated under the age of 24? There's about x100 more attacking players out there than defenders who have any potential... Saliba.. Gabriel..upamecano... Badiashile are just a few destined for good things I reckon....

Keep the names coming 

Edmond Tapsoba, Sergino Dest, Wesley Fofana, Zaidu Sanusi

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi lads... Been following this thread of yeres silently for a while now tryna keep track of rising talent. Team havent been performing too well but im kinda just enjoying the scouting side of it on its own anyway. Scratching my head as to how you spot these guys so early. Anyway, reason I write is cos I've recently heard about the football index and I'd imagine some of you lads are on it already. Thinking of investing 20 quid or so for fun to see what it's like. Any of u guys been on it it though? Sounds too fun to be true tbh so im wonderin if anyone here has had any bad experience with it? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Eduardo Quaresma, Salisu, Tapsoba, Eric Garcia, Emin Bayram, Bastoni, Milenkovic, Koumetio, Kounde, Pau Torres, Wesley Fofana, Morato, Okoh, Pablo Ramon.

Few names here some are in there 70s and Bayram is 65 but I think they should have good futures.

Bastoni and Tapsoba should be sureshot 90s in the future.

Good work mate well done...thankyou 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ollie Watkins to Aston Villa for 28 million that will rise to 33 million.

Outrageous for a player who is only tested at Championship level, no doubt he will be a success but I a bit pricey in this current climate.

16 minutes ago, Mick McCarthy said:

Hi lads... Been following this thread of yeres silently for a while now tryna keep track of rising talent. Team havent been performing too well but im kinda just enjoying the scouting side of it on its own anyway. Scratching my head as to how you spot these guys so early. Anyway, reason I write is cos I've recently heard about the football index and I'd imagine some of you lads are on it already. Thinking of investing 20 quid or so for fun to see what it's like. Any of u guys been on it it though? Sounds too fun to be true tbh so im wonderin if anyone here has had any bad experience with it? 

Never tried it mate but I am tempted like yourself, I’ve always said this game is similar to that but without the real life money risk 😂

Many ways to scout, Twitter is also good. Accounts such as Football talent scout, Scouts in attendance, Football wonderkids the list goes on.

14 minutes ago, Bigpest said:

Good work mate well done...thankyou 


No problems a few more that I forgot to mention.

Papetti, Kana, Kumbulla and Gvardiol.

I will probably end up thinking of more 😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Mick McCarthy said:

Hi lads... Been following this thread of yeres silently for a while now tryna keep track of rising talent. Team havent been performing too well but im kinda just enjoying the scouting side of it on its own anyway. Scratching my head as to how you spot these guys so early. Anyway, reason I write is cos I've recently heard about the football index and I'd imagine some of you lads are on it already. Thinking of investing 20 quid or so for fun to see what it's like. Any of u guys been on it it though? Sounds too fun to be true tbh so im wonderin if anyone here has had any bad experience with it? 

I usually get most of my info from Soccerway and Transfermarkt.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

SM is so frustrating with concerns, since I took over a gameworld I've been playing van Dijk starting and subbed based on fitness every game since his level 2 concern a bit late into the season. Not counting SMFA matches, 23 starts and 5 subbed. I know you have to get around 32 appearances, but there's only 1 game left this season. Then he gets to level 3 today.

Is there a chance he'll go down to level 2 if playing consistently (every game, barring injuries) next season, or should I look for a replacement now?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Ollie Watkins to Aston Villa for 28 million that will rise to 33 million.

Outrageous for a player who is only tested at Championship level, no doubt he will be a success but I a bit pricey in this current climate.

Never tried it mate but I am tempted like yourself, I’ve always said this game is similar to that but without the real life money risk 😂

Many ways to scout, Twitter is also good. Accounts such as Football talent scout, Scouts in attendance, Football wonderkids the list goes on.


No problems a few more that I forgot to mention.

Papetti, Kana, Kumbulla and Gvardiol.

I will probably end up thinking of more 😂

Midfielders are easier 

Reyna, reinier, camavinga, vinecius junior, rodrygo, ansu fati, greenwood, wirtz, unavar, gravenberch, cherki.... Bellingham, trincao, tavares at benfica... Xavi simons is a must have...Barrenexta at real sociedad.

Two corkers if you watch on YouTube are doku and Efrain alvarez at galaxy.. Must buys! 

Any more that are destined for greatness anyone?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Bigpest said:

Midfielders are easier 

Reyna, reinier, camavinga, vinecius junior, rodrygo, ansu fati, greenwood, wirtz, unavar, gravenberch, cherki.... Bellingham, trincao, tavares at benfica... Xavi simons is a must have...Barrenexta at real sociedad.

Two corkers if you watch on YouTube are doku and Efrain alvarez at galaxy.. Must buys! 

Any more that are destined for greatness anyone?

Torbin Rhein, Caqueret, Kulusevski, Szoboszlai, Hlozek, Stevanovic, Gabriel Veron, Talles Magno, Puig, Cuisance, Almada, Lutkie-Frie, Vranckx, Boving, Joelson Fernandes, Luka Romero, Sarmiento, Jeppe Kjaer, Luis Henrique, Ronaldo Camara, Harvey Elliot, Kenneth Taylor, Florent Da Silva, Curtis Jones.

Some full backs that I missed: Nuno Mendes, Aarons, Reece James, Couto, Kuliverth Aguilar, Brandon Soppy, Hickey, Frimpong.

54 minutes ago, The Finisher said:

SM is so frustrating with concerns, since I took over a gameworld I've been playing van Dijk starting and subbed based on fitness every game since his level 2 concern a bit late into the season. Not counting SMFA matches, 23 starts and 5 subbed. I know you have to get around 32 appearances, but there's only 1 game left this season. Then he gets to level 3 today.

Is there a chance he'll go down to level 2 if playing consistently (every game, barring injuries) next season, or should I look for a replacement now?

I really hope they revamp concerns when SM do the update, it’s silly.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Big nasty said:

Guys I have an opportunity to sign Kante but it would be Nkunku, Bastoni and 3m - would you do it?

Midfield is not stacked and there are very few 93+ available

I wouldn't encourage it. Kante's on the way down while the names you are giving are on the way up. Feels like a bit of overpaying for short term gain.

7 hours ago, Adrihan said:

Give henderson and take naby Keita??

Nah. Not worth it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Mick McCarthy said:

Hi lads... Been following this thread of yeres silently for a while now tryna keep track of rising talent. Team havent been performing too well but im kinda just enjoying the scouting side of it on its own anyway. Scratching my head as to how you spot these guys so early. Anyway, reason I write is cos I've recently heard about the football index and I'd imagine some of you lads are on it already. Thinking of investing 20 quid or so for fun to see what it's like. Any of u guys been on it it though? Sounds too fun to be true tbh so im wonderin if anyone here has had any bad experience with it? 

Did exactly that a few years ago, chucked £50 in to see what it was all about. I don't really use it, but my portfolio is now worth £150 without really doing anything on it, so I assume that if you actually used the platform as it's meant to be used then you could probably make a bit of a return. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, The Finisher said:

SM is so frustrating with concerns, since I took over a gameworld I've been playing van Dijk starting and subbed based on fitness every game since his level 2 concern a bit late into the season. 

Is there a chance he'll go down to level 2 if playing consistently (every game, barring injuries) next season, or should I look for a replacement now?

You will fix him. No subs in though they only count half. All league and cup matches from now. Sub him off at 45mins if there is a fitness issue

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, JOE GI said:

I can to get 2 Players,

Salah, Mané, Neymar, kane, hazard

Who would you choose?

Mané and Neymar.

 

Kane playing at Tottenham and I don't see him going up or the club going far under Mourinho. Salah not as great as before, his 95 was kinda early, arguably not as impactful as Mané last season. Hazard needs to do better this upcoming season with Real Madrid.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/7/2020 at 11:57 AM, Kierans91 said:

So far it’s looking a very successful transfer window for the toon!

Jamal Lewis, Ryan Fraser, Callum Wilson, Jeff Hendrick.

Potential for either loaning Rhian Brewster or Eddie Nketiah.

Could be one of the best transfer windows in recent years.

Going under the radar just how good their window has been.

6 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Ollie Watkins to Aston Villa for 28 million that will rise to 33 million.

Outrageous for a player who is only tested at Championship level, no doubt he will be a success but I a bit pricey in this current climate.

Brentford have exploited Villas desperation to buy a striker.

On 9/7/2020 at 9:04 AM, Sir Rahul said:

Just caught up on everything here, flew back to UK yesterday for university :) 

All the best to you in the UK Sir. I hope you're not in an area that is being locked down again.

On 9/7/2020 at 11:45 PM, RieceM96 said:

Nice one Greenwood and Foden lol

Both idiots who broke Icelands rules/ law which the country actually made easier for us to play our game/training and we now look bad 

A couple of fools!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi mates! Here is the last batch of my 2.Bundesliga predictions. Not many risers, but at least some of them look promising. I am not mentioning again the teams in the first three positions, since I got them covered already when I did my Bundesliga predictions. Hope you enjoyed. Cheers! :)

Aue:

Kruger    68 to 78   +10
Baumgart    76 to 78   +2
Strauss    75 to 77   +2

Hannover 96:

Hubers    73 to 78   +5

Darmstadt:

Paik Seung-ho    78 to 80   +2

Hamburg:

Van Drongelen    82 to 83   +1
Bakery Jatta    77 to 82   +5
Vagnoman    77 to 80   +3

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I bought Marin PONGRAČIĆ some time ago for 3M . He got a rating change from 83 to 85 on 19th of July and his value rose to 5M .
Now I see his value has dropped to 3M again (!!?) .

It's his birthday soon , so I will be making a loss on a perfectly good buy .

I am afraid they are going to release the "new update" and market these market value fluctuations as being something positive . While to me all this randomness in player values just takes the fun out of it really .

I have many more with similar value changes (mainly drops) in my team that make no sense . Lodi (16 to 14) , Martinelli (6 to 5 after a + in rating) , Ferguson (2.4 to 1.4 after a transfer from championship to PL) ... .

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...