Rahul W's rating predictions

Hi mates! Here is the last batch of my 2.Bundesliga predictions. Not many risers, but at least some of them look promising. I am not mentioning again the teams in the first three positions, since I got them covered already when I did my Bundesliga predictions. Hope you enjoyed. Cheers! :)

Aue:

Kruger    68 to 78   +10
Baumgart    76 to 78   +2
Strauss    75 to 77   +2

Hannover 96:

Hubers    73 to 78   +5

Darmstadt:

Paik Seung-ho    78 to 80   +2

Hamburg:

Van Drongelen    82 to 83   +1
Bakery Jatta    77 to 82   +5
Vagnoman    77 to 80   +3

• Replies 31.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

I bought Marin PONGRAČIĆ some time ago for 3M . He got a rating change from 83 to 85 on 19th of July and his value rose to 5M .
Now I see his value has dropped to 3M again (!!?) .

It's his birthday soon , so I will be making a loss on a perfectly good buy .

I am afraid they are going to release the "new update" and market these market value fluctuations as being something positive . While to me all this randomness in player values just takes the fun out of it really .

I have many more with similar value changes (mainly drops) in my team that make no sense . Lodi (16 to 14) , Martinelli (6 to 5 after a + in rating) , Ferguson (2.4 to 1.4 after a transfer from championship to PL) ... .

7 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Going under the radar just how good their window has been.

Brentford have exploited Villas desperation to buy a striker.

I’m really happy with it so far, after the failed takeovers I thought we were doomed this season but we’ve brought in a good partnership in Wilson and Fraser and a LB who was up there as one of the best in the league last season.

100% agree, he’s a good striker but he’s got no experience at Premier league level.

3 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Ibrahima Konaté for Jules Koundé?

Kounde for me been excellent for Sevilla especially towards the back end of the season, everyone talks about Diego Carlos but he’s just as good in my opinion.

19 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

I bought Marin PONGRAČIĆ some time ago for 3M . He got a rating change from 83 to 85 on 19th of July and his value rose to 5M .

I am afraid they are going to release the "new update" and market these market value fluctuations as being something positive . While to me all this randomness in player values just takes the fun out of it really .

I have many more with similar value changes (mainly drops) in my team that make no sense . Lodi (16 to 14) , Martinelli (6 to 5 after a + in rating) , Ferguson (2.4 to 1.4 after a transfer from championship to PL) ... .

Probably drop to 2.8 million but who knows, Martinelli was a really strange one only good thing about him is that he’s a good talent and will rise in the future.

48 minutes ago, Risen44 said:

When a Venezuelan team wins the Bulgarian Cup

Untitled.png

I guess you could mistake the leagues, Venezuela and Bulgaria sound similar don’t they? Hahaha 

23 minutes ago, Bukɑ said:

Pls when are expecting the update on SM Words? 

Sometime this month I believe.

———

Dylan Levitt (19) joins Charlton on season long loan

Good loan would of preferred to see him at a championship club though.

11 hours ago, JOE GI said:

I can to get 2 Players,

Salah, Mané, Neymar, kane, hazard

Who would you choose?

Kane & Mane. No to Neymar that diving piece of human. More interested in diving and play acting than actually playing football and winning.

5 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Kounde. Konate isn't necessarily starting for Leipzig so that's not good for his development. 

5 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

YES Kounde definitely!

3 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

This SM "Fiddling with values" should stop, except for the "usual ones" that make sense.

SM please keep your "GOD fiddling finger" out and do something productive with it like the reviews getting done for MLS, Russia, Austria,  Et al.

23 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Swiki Today: No clues again, Boring again... 15 Pages of Swiki tracking player loans and transfers, many, many clubs throughout the whole World. The club with largest number was Nice with 18. Sheffield Utd had Bogle , Max low etc.

Others movements seen & already known about include Ryan Fraser, Ceballos, Marcal, Fabio Silva, Mckennie, Darwin Nunez etc etc. Hundreds of names I don't know tho at all. Boring, this could go on & on in this transfer window .... 

Swiki Just another 14 and a half pages of the same, tracking movers in the transfer period. Think I should stop reporting Swiki daily when there is nothing to report??

Ademipo Odubeko (17) Liam Delap (17) two rising stars of British football played a big part in their teams qualification to the next round of the EFL trophy last night.

Manchester City u21’s won 3-0 against Mansfield Town in which Rory Delap’s son scored twice with 2 neat finishes.

I have mentioned Delap before in a list of players born between 2003-2005 and I believe he has a big future in the game.

highlights below of his ability:

Below goals from last night:

Odubeko helped West Ham u21s to a 3-1 win over Southend United, he’s a player I haven’t mentioned before but is showing signs of great potential.

Highlights below:

Video of his 2 goals against Southend last night below:

2 great goals, looks brilliant on either foot.

Both players currently not on the SM database but they have great potential.

I will keep everyone informed of there addition.

On 9/8/2020 at 4:45 AM, Vib said:

Bogle is already 82 so I doubt any random rise but do you guys think Max Lowe could get a random +2 to 82 in coming days after his move to Sheffield united?

I think Bogle will get a +1 to 83, which is the same as Antonee Robinson got after his move to Fulham. I think Lowe will get a +2 to 82 as well. 

31 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

[...]

Swiki Just another 14 and a half pages of the same, tracking movers in the transfer period. Think I should stop reporting Swiki daily when there is nothing to report??

I find your wiki reports useful. Obviously if you're bored with doing them, stop, but it's useful info and I'm always glad you've posted it. 

3 hours ago, Bukɑ said:

Pls when are we expecting the update on SM Worlds? 

No clue

7 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Kounde

11 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Going under the radar just how good their window has been.

Brentford have exploited Villas desperation to buy a striker.

All the best to you in the UK Sir. I hope you're not in an area that is being locked down again.

A couple of fools!!

Brentford are managed excellently 

Thanks mate, Sheffield is alright so far

13 hours ago, JOE GI said:

I can to get 2 Players,

Salah, Mané, Neymar, kane, hazard

Who would you choose?

Mane and Neymar

20 hours ago, Big nasty said:

Guys I have an opportunity to sign Kante but it would be Nkunku, Bastoni and 3m - would you do it?

Midfield is not stacked and there are very few 93+ available

I'd stay with duo

20 hours ago, liamgriff said:

Still so sign of USA being done?? been waiting for ever haha 

No clue

1 hour ago, lemontrees said:

I find your wiki reports useful. Obviously if you're bored with doing them, stop, but it's useful info and I'm always glad you've posted it. 

That's all I need to hear, that there is some interest, so I'll keep going, thanks lemontrees 😀

47 minutes ago, gAv Gav said:

Ben White or Robin Le Normand ?

Ben White was a "class act" and played every minute of the season for Leeds. He will end up at a big club following a rise similar to Maguire (hopefully he never books a holiday in Greece end of season tho) 

Ps Will only EVER see a sign of MLS 5days b4 it goes to SM (like every other country, their is no sign for any one of them until it appears in a particular "Organised Order in SWIKI".

7 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

What's the score with the update mate? I've been away for a while and have got mine teams on the go now lol 

1 hour ago, Sir Rahul said:

Think he will continue to get gametime this season so yes

Take care in the UK. Nice time to be schooling, cherish your opportunities in SM, school and people around you!

More curious, what are the updates? Or are they even thinking about changing anything? Haha

1 minute ago, evoked87 said:

Take care in the UK. Nice time to be schooling, cherish your opportunities in SM, school and people around you!

More curious, what are the updates? Or are they even thinking about changing anything? Haha

Cheers mate! :)

No clue. Maybe once SM release their single player game we'll hear something.

18 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Torbin Rhein, Caqueret, Kulusevski, Szoboszlai, Hlozek, Stevanovic, Gabriel Veron, Talles Magno, Puig, Cuisance, Almada, Lutkie-Frie, Vranckx, Boving, Joelson Fernandes, Luka Romero, Sarmiento, Jeppe Kjaer, Luis Henrique, Ronaldo Camara, Harvey Elliot, Kenneth Taylor, Florent Da Silva, Curtis Jones.

Some full backs that I missed: Nuno Mendes, Aarons, Reece James, Couto, Kuliverth Aguilar, Brandon Soppy, Hickey, Frimpong.

I really hope they revamp concerns when SM do the update, it’s silly.

Just keeping the player vibe going re top players in each position...

Keepers I'm struggling with 

Unbahaun will be Germany number one in a few years.

Henderson at United will be great...

Any others you fancy who are young and have mega potential? Donarumma is the obvious one and Meret at napoli and simons at athletic club 

I'm using the tactic 4-2-3-1B...

Is there any formation that is tried and tested to get results? I know years ago there was certain ones that everyone used but I've been away for such a long time it's hard to get back onto it and remember lol 

Some more interesting transfers..

• Sheffield United have signed Ismaila Coulibaly (73) from Sarpsborg and sent him to Beerschot on a three year loan deal!
  • Oliver Burke (83) to Sheff Utd - wildcard signing for Wilder
  • Callum Robinson (83) back to WBA - one to track
  • Ollie Watkins (85) to Villa - interested to see how this goes
  • Ivan Ilic (78) on loan to Hellas from Man City
  • Reggie Cannon (82) to Boavista