Jump to content

Rahul W's rating predictions


Recommended Posts

Some more interesting transfers..

  • Sheffield United have signed Ismaila Coulibaly (73) from Sarpsborg and sent him to Beerschot on a three year loan deal!
  • Oliver Burke (83) to Sheff Utd - wildcard signing for Wilder
  • Callum Robinson (83) back to WBA - one to track
  • Ollie Watkins (85) to Villa - interested to see how this goes
  • Ivan Ilic (78) on loan to Hellas from Man City
  • Reggie Cannon (82) to Boavista
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 30.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Sir Rahul

    3176

  • Kieran_S91

    1683

  • Milanista1

    1158

  • Soccahappy

    972

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

On 9/2/2020 at 8:06 AM, Kierans91 said:

Ivan Ilic (19) gone on loan to Hellas Verona from Manchester City.

78 rated so has a good chance of rising this season if he gets adequate game time.

Worth a punt!

 

21 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Some more interesting transfers..

  • Sheffield United have signed Ismaila Coulibaly (73) from Sarpsborg and sent him to Beerschot on a three year loan deal!
  • Oliver Burke (83) to Sheff Utd - wildcard signing for Wilder
  • Callum Robinson (83) back to WBA - one to track
  • Ollie Watkins (85) to Villa - interested to see how this goes
  • Ivan Ilic (78) on loan to Hellas from Man City
  • Reggie Cannon (82) to Boavista

Mentioned Ilic a while back, very good signing for anyone looking to buy a potential good riser this season

2 hours ago, Hunter878 said:

Hi! Is Kortney Hause worth to buy (for 2,6 M)?

Yes, should play this season.

Better than Mings towards the end of the season.

35 minutes ago, Bigpest said:

Just keeping the player vibe going re top players in each position...

Keepers I'm struggling with 

Unbahaun will be Germany number one in a few years.

Henderson at United will be great...

Any others you fancy who are young and have mega potential? Donarumma is the obvious one and Meret at napoli and simons at athletic club 

Safonov, Donelli, Pitaluga, Ramsdale, Henderson, Vandervoort, Nubel.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

I bought Marin PONGRAČIĆ some time ago for 3M . He got a rating change from 83 to 85 on 19th of July and his value rose to 5M .
Now I see his value has dropped to 3M again (!!?) .

It's his birthday soon , so I will be making a loss on a perfectly good buy .

I am afraid they are going to release the "new update" and market these market value fluctuations as being something positive . While to me all this randomness in player values just takes the fun out of it really .

I have many more with similar value changes (mainly drops) in my team that make no sense . Lodi (16 to 14) , Martinelli (6 to 5 after a + in rating) , Ferguson (2.4 to 1.4 after a transfer from championship to PL) ... .

 

Agree with you 100%. They are trying to up the value of inform talents while simultaneously trying to stop teams in the game from simply making money....they are trying to kill that in favour of buying and holding

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

 

Mentioned Ilic a while back, very good signing for anyone looking to buy a potential good riser this season

Yes, should play this season.

Better than Mings towards the end of the season.

Safonov, Donelli, Pitaluga, Ramsdale, Henderson, Vandervoort, Nubel.

Cheers matey.... Last but no means least any strikers? 

Zirkzee... Vinecius... Greenwood.. Ansu fati... Felix..Rashford.. Haaland..any more under 22 years old you'd recommend? Thanks a lot mate 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Risen44 said:

Sergio Ramos 95 --> 96 ?

Hasn't been updated since 2013

No.... I think he's not improved enough over the years to merit a rise to 96 - when he plays bad, he's plays really bad (constant red cards), that could why he's never reached up to a 96.

Plus SM are sometimes harsh or sometimes too generous regarding player ratings.

Senior Ramos is 34 years, a WC, CL and La Liga winner as well: he'd already be a 96 by now if garnier thought he was worth it! 😀

2 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Manchester United’s new 3rd kit (this is bound to get some hammer) 😂

 

5C764AC2-15BB-42A1-A752-7092B32D10BE.thumb.png.b8a94bbfc7e30b0fe2ead480c573a7bd.png

 

They need to play in this against Newcastle, some optical illusion that would be 😂

I actually quite like it.

Was this kit inspired by Harry Maguire's suspended sentence? 😀

Good gosh it's gotta be up there with the worst 3rd kit i've ever seen! 🙄

Edited by Milanista1
Additional info.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay Big5 is finished and gone. Time for me to try & get a bit ahead of SM with some more spreadsheet predictions.

My rough plan for the days and months ahead. Start with Russia possibly tomorrow. A bit of Austria's main clubs after that, Red Bull, Rapid etc.   Switzerland only got St Gallen in the spreadsheet atm. but then move to France to pick up new players this season already started. At the same time keeping an eye on Swiki continually to see what is SM's likely next move.

Then finally getting all the new players at their right BIG5 clubs and starting to track Big5 onto mid season predictions. Will SM delay BIG5 reviews until January??

I won't be taking on such as MLS as too many clubs and players to get into my spreadsheet and not worthwhile profits for the huge effort and time it would entail.

The last few weeks haven't been too bad BUT from this Saturday I will like most of U all, be watching an awful lot of Premiership football starting with an ominous Leeds match away to Champions of Premiership, Liverpool. I don't expect to get any charity there.... 

That's the rough plan, rough is the word. I don't expect SM to review Belgium or Portugal or Netherlands (Holland) b4 next year either. BUT we will all have to contend with SM's threat of "Random Risers" which won't help all of us predictors as they will "come out of the blue" I suppose. Cheers Socca😀

Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't like my top players aging. I refer to get younger talent so I can rest my laurels a bit and not have to replace them all the time.

I have secured the option of swapping my SALAH for L. MARTINEZ.

I already have STERLING, MANE, PULISIC, O. DEMBELE, SANCHO, I. SARR and NERES for my attack (not to mention B. SILVA, who I use as a CM and CALVERT-LEWIN and J. KLUIVERT out on loan).

I am not short and I am already looking at SALAH's age and noting that it won't be too long until I will be unable to cash in with him.

Trade or keep?

Thanks.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bigpest said:

Cheers matey.... Last but no means least any strikers? 

Zirkzee... Vinecius... Greenwood.. Ansu fati... Felix..Rashford.. Haaland..any more under 22 years old you'd recommend? Thanks a lot mate 

Rodrygo, Kaio Jorge, Pinyaev, Moukoko, Bialek, Renyer, Soule, Nabian, Luzzi, Fiabema, Adeyemi, Hepburn, Martinez.

1 hour ago, Milanista1 said:

No.... I think he's not improved enough over the years to merit a rise to 96 - when he plays bad, he's plays really bad (constant red cards), that could why he's never reached up to a 96.

Plus SM are sometimes harsh or sometimes too generous regarding player ratings.

Senior Ramos is 34 years, a WC, CL and La Liga winner as well: he'd already be a 96 by now if garnier thought he was worth it! 😀

Was this kit inspired by Harry Maguire's suspended sentence? 😀

Good gosh it's gotta be up there with the worst 3rd kit i've ever seen! 🙄

Brilliant 😂😂

35 minutes ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

I don't like my top players aging. I refer to get younger talent so I can rest my laurels a bit and not have to replace them all the time.

I have secured the option of swapping my SALAH for L. MARTINEZ.

I already have STERLING, MANE, PULISIC, O. DEMBELE, SANCHO, I. SARR and NERES for my attack (not to mention B. SILVA, who I use as a CM and CALVERT-LEWIN and J. KLUIVERT out on loan).

I am not short and I am already looking at SALAH's age and noting that it won't be too long until I will be unable to cash in with him.

Trade or keep?

Thanks.

Keep

Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

I don't like my top players aging. I refer to get younger talent so I can rest my laurels a bit and not have to replace them all the time.

I have secured the option of swapping my SALAH for L. MARTINEZ.

I already have STERLING, MANE, PULISIC, O. DEMBELE, SANCHO, I. SARR and NERES for my attack (not to mention B. SILVA, who I use as a CM and CALVERT-LEWIN and J. KLUIVERT out on loan).

I am not short and I am already looking at SALAH's age and noting that it won't be too long until I will be unable to cash in with him.

Trade or keep?

Thanks.

Salah

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Okay Big5 is finished and gone. Time for me to try & get a bit ahead of SM with some more spreadsheet predictions.

My rough plan for the days and months ahead. Start with Russia possibly tomorrow. A bit of Austria's main clubs after that, Red Bull, Rapid etc.   Switzerland only got St Gallen in the spreadsheet atm. but then move to France to pick up new players this season already started. At the same time keeping an eye on Swiki continually to see what is SM's likely next move.

Then finally getting all the new players at their right BIG5 clubs and starting to track Big5 onto mid season predictions. Will SM delay BIG5 reviews until January??

I won't be taking on such as MLS as too many clubs and players to get into my spreadsheet and not worthwhile profits for the huge effort and time it would entail.

The last few weeks haven't been too bad BUT from this Saturday I will like most of U all, be watching an awful lot of Premiership football starting with an ominous Leeds match away to Champions of Premiership, Liverpool. I don't expect to get any charity there.... 

That's the rough plan, rough is the word. I don't expect SM to review Belgium or Portugal or Netherlands (Holland) b4 next year either. BUT we will all have to contend with SM's threat of "Random Risers" which won't help all of us predictors as they will "come out of the blue" I suppose. Cheers Socca😀

aouar, marquinhos, sabitzer, some of the players that are very unlucky, because they don't play for ajax or aston villa, otherwise they would already had a rise, well deserved because of their performance and compared with ajax spikes just one year ago, or with magic villa, able to avoid relegation in the very last second after spending 100 millions last summer. there is peoples that is born to make money, because they know how to do and they help each other to make more, and they call themselves "the chosen", just like lebron james. now guess ajax, aston villa and SM property have in common.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/8/2020 at 12:52 PM, Kierans91 said:

Mohammed Sankoh (16) completed his move to Stuttgart from Stoke City.

Played for Stoke at u23 level and was part of the Netherlands u17 team last year who won the European Championships, played alongside Unuvar, Hansen, Brobbey, Maatsen, Hoever, Taylor, Rensch.

 

Mohammed Sankoh (16) added this morning, worth investing in

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Manchester United’s new 3rd kit (this is bound to get some hammer) 😂

 

5C764AC2-15BB-42A1-A752-7092B32D10BE.thumb.png.b8a94bbfc7e30b0fe2ead480c573a7bd.png

 

They need to play in this against Newcastle, some optical illusion that would be 😂

I actually quite like it.

Looks to me like the old razzle dazzle:

Quote

Unlike other forms of camouflage, the intention of dazzle is not to conceal but to make it difficult to estimate a target's range, speed, and heading.

United going to extreme lengths to get results this year 😅

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, JOE GI said:

I have mbappe and martial. Who is best option:

Mbappe, martial, Mané

Mbappe, Kane, martial

I use target man

Mane > Kane

9 hours ago, jgos2 said:

Depay personal terms agreed with Barcelona. Hes cheap so Broke Barca are interested. Messi/Fati/Griezman/Depay/Dembele is 2 cooks too many. On the bright side expect +1 for even if he starts 7 games(the SM barca way)

It's a decent signing 

51 minutes ago, Sir Louis Cower said:

ah yes, Zweite Liga, that's what I was waiting for

It has to be done though

17 minutes ago, brocky64 said:

Is anyone here subscribed to The Athletic? Seen they are doing an offer atm so just wondering if anyone would recommend it.

I have, 100% worth imo if you want quality regular football content

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Manchester United’s new 3rd kit (this is bound to get some hammer) 😂

 

5C764AC2-15BB-42A1-A752-7092B32D10BE.thumb.png.b8a94bbfc7e30b0fe2ead480c573a7bd.png

 

They need to play in this against Newcastle, some optical illusion that would be 😂

I actually quite like it.

Wow, really??? 

 

I'm not sure what to make of it! But it's clear that they were inspired by 'dazzle ships' that were used in World War 1! (Google 'dazzle ships' if you don't know about this, it's very interesting!)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...