• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

22 hours ago, Bud said:

Central Midfielder sorry because I use soler as midfielder and I need a substitute in case of sell, I'm thinking about van de beek, what do you think?

interesting, could do better

21 hours ago, Ziro said:

In @Bud case, I would make even a better situation. Go for van de Beek and get some substitutes (if he gets injured). With the money for Soler (about 10-12m) you should buy along the main central midfielder (van de Beek) another one, for example Danny Bakke. With the remaining money, you can buy Clint Leemans, Guus Til, Yassin Yaoub or even Switzerland CM Nedim Bajrami or Kevin Ruegg. 

nice names

20 hours ago, andre.silvaduarte@hotmail.com said:

How much can Van de Beek raise? What you think?

86 for next review

20 hours ago, andre.silvaduarte@hotmail.com said:

Thank you for your help (I cannot add any more reactions today).

@Ziro, and about Cutrone and Under, what do you think about them? We are talking about what kind of raise in the next review?

Cutrone 86/87

Under 86/87

14 hours ago, Marek said:

What's the potential of Rony Lopes? I can buy him for Charlie Musonda + Shey Ojo, but honestly I don't know a lot about these players.

hmm, Idk. I'd wait on Musonda and Ojo, too soon to call on their futures.

13 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

What are the best 80 rated strikers around? If someone else stands out, who isn't 80 rated, I'll take that as well. Thanks. I can't buy above 85 in my setup.

good names mentioned in previous posts 

13 hours ago, Dasylver said:

Yacine brahimi +1? no

Rony lopes +2? 88 I think

10 hours ago, SpanishConq said:

Vrsaljko (A. Madrid) to rise to 90?

possible, depending on gametime

6 hours ago, PraetorianGuard said:

Thoughts on these guys for the next ratings run? (Sorry if these players have already been covered recently)

Phillippe Coutinho stay

James Rodriguez stay

Sergio Aguero stay

Edinson Cavani stay

Gonzalo Higuain stay

Matteo Darmian stay

Marcos Rojo stay

Correa Marquinhos stay

3 hours ago, Dasylver said:

Ben Davies +1?

decent chance

3 hours ago, Dasylver said:

Gelson Martin's +2?

+1

12 minutes ago, Monolithic said:

Yeah, I would personally say the review of Portugal (and Holland, Turkey and Belgium for that matter) shouldn't be too generous.

I think the European games this season have generally shown (with some exceptions) how big the gulf is between the best of the big 5 and the rest.

yep

1 hour ago, TMCosta said:

Pulisic+Meyer is huge ;)

3 hours ago, SpanishConq said:

I'd go left side aswell.

Felt pulisic was in some ways fortunate to get a +2 rise before christmas. Barco moved to mls which will lower his cap.

3 hours ago, Hfazil said:

Left side definitely 

Thanks guys, I had doubts because Meyer may explode in his new CM role (he's linked to Bayern) and because Jorge wouldn't be a starter, I have Guerreiro and Amavi. I will keep my players, hoping that Pulisic will move to a bigger club soon.

9 hours ago, SpanishConq said:

I'd go left side aswell.

Felt pulisic was in some ways fortunate to get a +2 rise before christmas. Barco moved to mls which will lower his cap.

Not really for Pulisic, if you look at the whole squad it was to bring him inline with the ratings of his teammates. More than justified.

Barco to MLS - MLS is a step up from Argentina (its incredibly poor these days) plus the MLS is growing year on year. I expect big exports to Europe in the next 18-24 months, and they are investing money in young South American talent to nuture and sell on.

As this is the most active thread for discussion, its fascinating how the 2. Bundesliga is playing out this season. 3 clubs who were predominately amateur most of their existence are vying for a spot in the Bundesliga

Holstein Kiel

Jahn Regensburg

SV Sandhausen

What does that say for German football? Ability of managers/coaching? Or players?