Rahul W's rating predictions

14 hours ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

I don't like my top players aging. I refer to get younger talent so I can rest my laurels a bit and not have to replace them all the time.

I have secured the option of swapping my SALAH for L. MARTINEZ.

I already have STERLING, MANE, PULISIC, O. DEMBELE, SANCHO, I. SARR and NERES for my attack (not to mention B. SILVA, who I use as a CM and CALVERT-LEWIN and J. KLUIVERT out on loan).

I am not short and I am already looking at SALAH's age and noting that it won't be too long until I will be unable to cash in with him.

Trade or keep?

Thanks.

Keep Salah!

SWIKI Today: Conclusion: No indication of SM's next Country Review. Just a continuation of 18 and a half pages of Tracking what I think is player movements over the whole world (Loans, transfers, new added players).

Many Turkish clubs all between 5 and 8 players, Yeni Matalyaspor and Erzurumspor with 8 apiece, etc etc Cheers Socca 😃 

• Replies 30.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

47 minutes ago, brocky64 said:

Is anyone here subscribed to The Athletic? Seen they are doing an offer atm so just wondering if anyone would recommend it.

Yeah I’ve got it, Rahul kindly gave me a free trial and I accidentally forgot to cancel so paid a lump some of £59.99 🙈😂

I don’t regret it though because it does have quality content.

25 minutes ago, Kev said:

Wow, really??? 

I'm not sure what to make of it! But it's clear that they were inspired by 'dazzle ships' that were used in World War 1! (Google 'dazzle ships' if you don't know about this, it's very interesting!)

Just had a look and you are spot on it does 😂

Can’t believe they actually used this as a type of camouflage, I would of thought that the ships would of stuck out like a sore thumb.

@Risen44

Schmeichel, Patricio, Gulacsi, Burki, Strakosha theres a fair few to be honest.

All the top leagues are done so you will be safe buying anyone from the top 5 leagues for at least until December January time.

6 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Just had a look and you are spot on it does 😂

Can’t believe they actually used this as a type of camouflage, I would of thought that the ships would of stuck out like a sore thumb.

Yeah, and it actually worked! Even looking at the pictures of the ships painted like that, sometimes it isn't easy to tell which way round they are. You could see the ships but not figure out what the hell they were doing, that's how it worked. Stuff like Radar put a stop to this technique though. Maybe Utd are trying to avoid offside detection by VAR or something...

1 hour ago, Soccahappy said:

Keep Salah!

SWIKI Today: Conclusion: No indication of SM's next Country Review. Just a continuation of 18 and a half pages of Tracking what I think is player movements over the whole world (Loans, transfers, new added players).

Many Turkish clubs all between 5 and 8 players, Yeni Matalyaspor and Erzurumspor with 8 apiece, etc etc Cheers Socca 😃 

hmmm so I keep Cakir a bit longer? was going to sell as not that long ago he got a small rise, maybe they will give him a little more as stingy review last time?

1 hour ago, zerocool1 said:

So I was thinking of getting Chadli in a gw the issue is I am afraid he will get -1 soon , what are your thoughts? He is 88 now ik not a exciting player but ig he is just godly

I don’t see him dropping till the Turkey review if he doesn’t get enough minutes, he currently plays for Istanbul Basaksehir.

@Id rather be in SW19

I would be tempted to keep Cakir mate just for the fact he’s a really good keeper and will probably move to a big club in the near future.

If your GW isn’t very comp then you could sell as long as you can buy back

1 hour ago, zerocool1 said:

So I was thinking of getting Chadli in a gw the issue is I am afraid he will get -1 soon , what are your thoughts? He is 88 now ik not a exciting player but ig he is just godly

Turkey is reviewed once a year and he didn't drop in the Belgian or French review, so I think he'll be fine. Can keep his 88 with regular minutes.

On 8/20/2020 at 5:37 PM, Hrodulf said:

I’m interested too.  I’d love a world where money management is important.  A player cap helps too.  Similar club finances too?  Just throwing out ideas.

oh, and a Wednesday-Saturday world if possible.  I have 8 of my 10 on Thursday-Sunday.  Probably not something SM lets you set though.  

how much do you get for qualifying for smfa cup 

35 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Estupian or B. Mendy?

I ask this question because I can see Mendy going down and Estupian rising but what I am unsure about how many years or reviews will it take for them to be on the same rating, say 89/90.

I would probably go for Mendy, Watford want to keep Estupinan next season from what I have read previous.

That would obviously hamper Estupinan’s rating this season but obviously things change a lot in football.

Just now, Hrodulf said:

That is where my mind immediately went also.  

You guys are showing your age 😉😆

I joke of course 🙂

24 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Estupian or B. Mendy?

I ask this question because I can see Mendy going down and Estupian rising but what I am unsure about how many years or reviews will it take for them to be on the same rating, say 89/90.

It's hard to know exactly what both players will be doing in the coming season. But let's run through the possibilities.

Benjamin Mendy has been injury prone in many seasons BUT at the moment remains 90.

Pervis Estupinan has risen and is now 87 rated. He has gone back to Watford who have been relegated to the Championship where the cap is 85. So if Estupinan stays the whole of next season for Watford and plays in Championship his rating will at best remain 87. If he instead is loaned out it will depend which club he goes to.

BUT it is known that both Spurs and Barcelona are interested in buying him. If either Spurs or Barcelona do buy him, and play him regularly then his rating will go up. If he is bought by either club and he doesn't play, he will remain 87. So I'd say U cannot make a move until that situation becomes clear or take a bet on one of them. Wait and see is the best option. Although I say that already having Estupinan and NOT Mendy! Interesting to hear what Kieran and Sir Rahul know, they may know more than me on Estupinan.

First update for Russia Part 1 Review below:-

Previous tables on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798,799,800,801,803,804,805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824,825,8826,827,828,829,830,831.832,833,834,835.836,837,839,841,842,844,845,855,856,857.860,864,866, 867.868,871,872,873,875,876,877,878,880,914,955,988. 1003,1008,1016, 1023.1026,1030, 1032,1042, 1045, 1047, 1055 , 1057, 1060, 1063, 1065, 1068, 1082, 1083, 1085, 1087, 1089, 1092, 1095, 1098, 1103,1106,1109,1118 ,1121, 1124 1126, 1132, 1138, 1141, 1147, 1152, 1153, 1155, 1157, 1158,1159 , 1160 , 1161,1163, 1165, 1169, 1174,1175,1176, 1180 Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Please click on zoom to 125% or 150% and it's monster size and can be read Immediately. Left hand side of screen disappears entirely, great!

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Predic-Russia1-Cska-Kras-Rostov1.png

Part 1 of Russia with probably another 3 clubs at least tomorrow, hopefully. In contrast with the Big5, Russia is a very recent addition to the spreadsheet and doesn't have the bonus of so many years of reviews to refine & accurately place the 0% line. Nevertheless it shouldn't be too far out.

Thanks for the continuing interest & support, gratefully received, Cheers Socca 😀

On 8/28/2020 at 9:22 AM, Sir Rahul said:

Alright everyone, here's the link to join the FPL league for this forum :) 

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/leagues/auto-join/6ra5zu

The link is above - for some reason I can't get to display lol. 

If you can't see it then the code is 6ra5zu

Reminder to join our FPL league if you haven't already and missed this earlier! :D 

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

Estupian or B. Mendy?

Echoing what Socca said - wait and see what happens to Estupinan's future in the next few weeks. Might take 2/3 years for them to be at the same rating if he stays at Watford.

25 minutes ago, hesselink said:

Sule or Lucas H.?

Lucas H was  benched 11 times last season and in 19 appearances only averaged 48mins a match (915minutes total).

I'd rather trust Sule who had a long term injury (ACL Knee) that put him out most of the season until July. He played mainly in the Champions League in August as a sub including 65 mins in the Final. Hopefully back as a starter in new season that starts in just a week or so...

On 7/19/2020 at 10:16 PM, Kierans91 said:

Khvicha Kvaratskhelia

Club - Rubin Kazan

Age - 19

Position - Wing

This player is a talented youngster with lots of potential, he’s comfortable on the ball and loves to use his skill to outplay his opponents.

Khivcha is coming off the back of his break through season with Rubin and I expect even more next season, managing to appear 26 times scoring 3 goals in the process is not a bad start.

Below is a short video of some brilliant skill against Rostov skip to 2:40:

This boy has what it takes to make it at some of the top clubs in Europe.

SM rating - 76

Value - 700k

Just carrying on from Socca’s Russian predictions this fella should get a rise when Russia gets reviewed.

No player has completed more dribbles than Kvaratskhelia so far this season (30)

Prediction / 76 -> 80

Someone to keep beyond his rise, very exciting talent who is very entertaining when dribbling.

4 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Just carrying on from Socca’s Russian predictions this fella should get a rise when Russia gets reviewed.

No player has completed more dribbles than Kvaratskhelia so far this season (30)

Prediction / 76 -> 80

Someone to keep beyond his rise, very exciting talent who is very entertaining when dribbling.

Yes thanks for the scouting appraisal Kieran great timing, I will put him in the Spreadsheet hopefully tomorrow. Thanks again...😀