Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

On 9/11/2020 at 1:15 AM, nivea said:

In terms of potential, which one is better, nikola milenkovic or youri tielemans

Tielemans just but I have watched him a lot and Milenkovic only once actually...

18 hours ago, zuluade007 said:

hi best prospect for the future.thanks.r.gravenberch or p.gonzalez.

Gravenberch looks good to me

13 hours ago, jaybee said:

João Pedro started for Watford tonight. They signed him from Fluminese. Only 18.

Yes looks good!

13 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Jeremy Ngakia starts as well, could be their main right back this season.

80+ by the end of the season if Watford are in amongst automatic promotion places.

I was going to mention Watford myself...

11 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Plenty of potential risers in the Watford squad - Pedro, Ngakia, Quina, Wilmot, Sierralta

But the forum.... beat me to it, slow coach that I am today... Well done everybody 😍

11 hours ago, erdingerpfc said:

Woah,that name.Sotona in my language literally means Satan/Devil

He should be RED HOT with Frightening pace and in particular a Ruthless Finisher, tackle him hard and early if u can! 🥵

9 hours ago, jaybee said:

What you guys reckon in terms of order of these players?

Fabian Ruiz, Bentancur, Rabiot and Kessie?

Bentancur, Ruiz, Kessie and Rabiot joint 3rd/4th.

1 hour ago, lemontrees said:

Skysports saying Edouard Mendy didn't train with Rennes yesterday, and is close to signing for Chelsea.

Yeah, good buy in SM now. 89/90 by the end of the season if he’s first choice which I would imagine he is

45 minutes ago, Bigpest said:

Guys 

In need of a hand 4231b formation or another... 442a with nothing changed is popular in most worlds im in and seems to be successful... Any preference or another one maybe?

I've been away so long but pleased to be back..

Have ten teams on the go 😂😂😂😳

4-3-3a is a good option mate

Just watching Fulham v Arsenal and Fulham started really well attacking confidently and impressing me. Then what happens??

10 minutes gone, Arsenal who had been looking nervous in defence, Aubemeyang crosses into the box ... a scramble, keeper saves from close range at the feet of Willian, pushes it out to Lacazette who scores, again from close range.

Lacazette scores first goal of Premiership this season, something the commentator says he has done once b4. Looks a good game to watch this one..😀

Edit: Less than 5mins into 2nd half, Corner from the right and Gabriel "heads" into the Fulham net from maybe 3 to 4 yards out with his shoulder. Debut goal you'll accept even if it is an "off the shoulder" Goal!

Arsenal dictating now and doesn't look at all easy for Fulham to comeback from this, tho they are attacking better than defending.

11mins into 2nd half and Aubemeyang drifting in from the left and bends it into the corner of the Fulham net, easy! 0-3!

Finishes 0-3 Arsenal, MOM given to Gabriel 😄

@Sir Rahul

Did you want to create a head to head league in fantasy ?

It another fun way to play. Each gameweek you will play someone different and you will be surprised that the person who is top in the points based league wouldn't necessarily be top in head to head as you could be matching someone who he is doing better in that certain week 

On 9/10/2020 at 3:13 PM, Nameless said:

Estupian or B. Mendy?

I ask this question because I can see Mendy going down and Estupian rising but what I am unsure about how many years or reviews will it take for them to be on the same rating, say 89/90.

Villarreal agree a deal with Watford to sign Estupinan for 16 million euros, I would definitely go for Estupinan off the back of this news.

I’m aware this was a couple of days ago so you have probably already made a decision.

On 9/10/2020 at 9:54 PM, Kierans91 said:

Jamie Bynoe-Gittens

Club - Manchester City (Dortmund)

Age - 16

Position - Winger

Nationality - England

D7CB88ED-EB8A-456E-902E-A0F7FFFB805D.jpeg.386a469f31501f4496f775d3a292756b.jpeg

Bynoe Gittens is the next super talented winger to potentially ply his trade over seas, likened to Jason Sancho he could be on the way to Dortmund.

With his lightning quick pace and his ability to skip past defenders it is easy to make the comparison.

I spoke of this player moving to Dortmund a month or so back and this could become reality in the coming days.

Any developments I will be sure to post about, watch this space.

When added to SM he will be a must buy!

D00EB59D-B9BB-418C-80EC-4ECA8F77F502.thumb.png.65d0118ab90eaf2f51ba683d07533a07.png

So excited to see how Jamie develops at Dortmund! 🤩

51 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Just watching Fulham v Arsenal and Fulham started really well attacking confidently and impressing me. Then what happens??

10 minutes gone, Arsenal who had been looking nervous in defence, Aubemeyang crosses into the box ... a scramble, keeper saves from close range at the feet of Arsenal attacker, pushes it out to Lacazette who scores, again from close range.

Lacazette scores first goal of Premiership this season, something the commentator says he has done once b4. Looks a good game to watch this one..😀

Surprised to see Elneny in the starting line up also Gabriel looked solid in the first 45 and has capped his debut with a goal.

3 hours ago, RieceM96 said:

Zieler is so jammy 

Have all teams been reviewed in bundesliga 2?

Escaped a drop now, surely in the next Bundesliga review 

1 hour ago, RieceM96 said:

@Sir Rahul

It another fun way to play. Each gameweek you will play someone different and you will be surprised that the person who is top in the points based league wouldn't necessarily be top in head to head as you could be matching someone who he is doing better in that certain week 

Ah, I'd be happy to join that

6 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

I use short through middle if they are playing the wide formation of 4231 and 433b (wingers) down the flanks if they use the 4231 without wingers.

They do basically the same to you . Think about it .
If you play narrow when they play wide , they at the same time -without even knowing- counter you by playing wide while you play narrow .

I don't understand how this tactic would be winning with equal teams .

1 hour ago, Kierans91 said:

Yeah, good buy in SM now. 89/90 by the end of the season if he’s first choice which I would imagine he is

4-3-3a is a good option mate

Cheers mate..over everything else though??? I know that there's no magic tactic etc etc 

Stuff like tackling and the other stuff make much difference?

Willian has provided as many assists (2) as Mesut Ozil did during 2019/20 season 😂

3 if you include the shot that rebounded to Lacazette

39 minutes ago, Bigpest said:

Cheers mate..over everything else though??? I know that there's no magic tactic etc etc 

Stuff like tackling and the other stuff make much difference?

I use this against 4231b but the other tactics I use are tight marking, press all over, men behind the ball, use playmaker (whoever is my best attacking player) mixed passing, normal tacking/mentality.

I also attack down the flank I am strongest, I have many teams like yourself (12) and I have Mbappe for a fair few teams and playing him down the left, so I would use attack down the left because he is my best player.

I try to keep things basic 😂

1 hour ago, RieceM96 said:

@Sir Rahul

sounds really good fun, much more "banter" available. count me in

53 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

They do basically the same to you . Think about it .
If you play narrow when they play wide , they at the same time -without even knowing- counter you by playing wide while you play narrow .

I don't understand how this tactic would be winning with equal teams .

433b has wingers and 3 DM in the middle, so if you are playing 4231 narrow one, you are slightly outmumbered in the middle but have  freedom of the wings, which if you have good players will get you goals.

36 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

433b has wingers and 3 DM in the middle, so if you are playing 4231 narrow one, you are slightly outmumbered in the middle but have  freedom of the wings, which if you have good players will get you goals.

4-3-3b was 1 DMC and 2 MCs.  But it does give you the flexibility to play very defensive as many DMCs can play the MC position just fine.  

On 6/1/2020 at 3:34 PM, Kierans91 said:

Bartosz Bialek

Club - Zaglebie Lubin

Age - 18

Position - CF

Bialek is very tall but nimble footed striker currently playing in the Ekstraklasa for Zaglebie Lubin.

He has been in fine form since joining the first team squad scoring 6 goals in 11 games in the league.

Video below 

As you can see from the video above he is a very skilful striker reminding me a little of Robert Lewandowski.

Keep an eye on this guy!

SM rating - 73

Value - 400k

Made his debut today in the cup for Wolfsburg

10 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Weghorst, C. Wilson, T. Ekambi or Mariano Diaz?

Weghorst

6 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

Anyone knows why the games of man city and man united have been cancellen today ?

United and City have both had an extra week off because of their European campaigns last season.