Rahul W's rating predictions

On 6/1/2020 at 3:34 PM, Kierans91 said:

Bartosz Bialek

Club - Zaglebie Lubin

Age - 18

Position - CF

Bialek is very tall but nimble footed striker currently playing in the Ekstraklasa for Zaglebie Lubin.

He has been in fine form since joining the first team squad scoring 6 goals in 11 games in the league.

Video below 

As you can see from the video above he is a very skilful striker reminding me a little of Robert Lewandowski.

Keep an eye on this guy!

SM rating - 73

Value - 400k

Made his debut today in the cup for Wolfsburg

• Replies 30.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Weghorst, C. Wilson, T. Ekambi or Mariano Diaz?

Weghorst

6 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

Anyone knows why the games of man city and man united have been cancellen today ?

United and City have both had an extra week off because of their European campaigns last season.

5 minutes ago, Hfazil said:

HLOŽEK, Adam, SILVA, Fábio and AOUCHICHE, Adil are all worth getting?

Also should I sign the trio for a combined 7.4M or Ihattaren for 7M? Which side has more potential?

Thanks 

Ihattaren has huge potential but so do the trio so I’d get the trio

4 hours ago, RieceM96 said:

Did you wanna create it? 

Season's started now so I'm lazy hahah

3 hours ago, Far Post said:

Victor Osimhen for Gerard Moreno, Matheus Fernandes and 5m 

Thoughts?

Osimhen, only just

2 hours ago, Nameless said:

Weghorst, C. Wilson, T. Ekambi or Mariano Diaz?

Weghorst - Wilson and Ekambi have peaked, Diaz will not get gametime at Madrid

2 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

Anyone knows why the games of man city and man united have been cancelled today ?

Need to rest as they had an extra week of European comp

2 hours ago, Hfazil said:

HLOŽEK, Adam, SILVA, Fábio and AOUCHICHE, Adil are all worth getting?

Also should I sign the trio for a combined 7.4M or Ihattaren for 7M? Which side has more potential?

Thanks 

Yes

Trio

9 minutes ago, WillBedford said:

Sell Dan James for 10.5m? Worth 8

Sell if you can a decent replacement or just need the money.

Don’t see him playing enough next season, United still working on the Sancho deal, personal terms agreed Dortmund not shifting from their evaluation (120m)

5 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

klosterman + unuvar and 10m cash for Coutinho?

Also Ben yedder (third choice striker for Lars Bender!) how will Lars do for next couple of seasons? he is old but captain and if I lose klosterman I need a RB and he is the highest rated one available!

Duo + cash

Ben Yedder for me, both have peaked

15 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Need to rest as they had an extra week of European comp

Wolves could of done with a break too, their season was over a year long 😂

4 minutes ago, JBS said:

N'Dicka or Tierney at twice the price?  I've an aging Milner and Gosens at RB so youth is probably better, but Tierney seems likely for a bigger rise at Arsenal. 

Personally Tierney. Could easily move to 90 this season and I always find it harder to have a solid 90+ LB than anything else.

Trying to avoid player concerns and continue building a solid team. Is it a good idea to sell João Félix now (level 1 concern, rotation player with Sancho and Havertz) and buy either Greenwood or Ansu Fati?

Also is Verratti safe at 94? Thinking of selling either him or B. Silva for more money and having my younger players cover for injuries.

9 hours ago, Ben C said:

Locatelli and Jimenez for Immobile?

Reckon he’s safe on 93? Don’t need Locatelli as I have Aouar and Koopmeiners

Also Insigne + Matic for Pellegrini?

Insigne would be the No10 and Matic would be depth at DM behind Rabiot.

Thanks in advance 

Immobile, just rose to 93 in the last review and you say you don’t need Locatelli so it’s basically a straight swap for Jimenez.

Immobile will keep 93 as long as he has another good season at Lazio.

The duo for depth.

9 hours ago, JBS said:

N'Dicka or Tierney at twice the price?  I've an aging Milner and Gosens at RB so youth is probably better, but Tierney seems likely for a bigger rise at Arsenal. 

Tierney at the moment, he’s been a revelation at Arsenal and tightened up their defence.

Some good risers this morning which we as a community have been waiting for a while, especially Szoboszlai and Daka.

Dominik Szoboszlai - 82 -> 85

Patson Daka - 82 -> 85

I predicted 86 for both Daka and Szoboszlai but 85 is still a good rise.

Maxence Caqueret - 80 -> 83

On 5/23/2020 at 8:38 AM, Kierans91 said:

Nuno Mendes

Club - Sporting CP

Age - 17

Position - Left Back

Transfer link - Manchester United

Nuno Mendes is a physically strong left back who is currently playing for Sporting Lisbon in there u23’s 

He has astonishing pace with a great ability to get forward and drive at his opponents, aswell as playing for Sporting he has also played for Portugal at u16,17,18 and 19’s.

Below is a short clip of what he is capable of.

He has been linked with Manchester United according to various newspapers with the fact he has the same agent as Bruno Fernandes potentially being a big factor on wether he signs or not.

www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8344741/amp/Manchester-United-tracking-best-19s-left-Europe-Nuno-Mendes.html

The man dubbed ‘the best u19’s left back in Europe’ is a must buy for anyone looking to invest in the future, however Nuno is currently not in SM but I will be sure to update when he does get added.

SM - N/A

Value - N/A

Nuno Mendes - 73 -> 78

Emin Bayram - 67 -> 73

Luis Maximiano - 80 -> 83

Random risers which I’m personally not too happy about especially Caqueret who would of been a big riser if he got reviewed half way through the season. He’s a pretty much nailed on starter for Lyon this season.

On 7/28/2020 at 7:33 PM, Kierans91 said:

Matheus Nascimento

Club - Botafogo

Age - 16

Position - Striker

44D3B3A5-C18E-447F-B47C-027D82B2C5E8.jpeg

Nascimento is a young striker currently playing for Botafogo and Brazil’s youth setups, He’s a very quick and lanky forward who is very good at making runs to beat the oppositions defence.

His movement is great which can be sometimes hard to find in a player that is so young, his finishing does lack at times and is something that he will need to improve to make it at the top.

Highlights for Brazil:

Matheus has a very distinctive look which reminds me of many players from a much older generation.

Nascimento signed his first professional contract back in June which keeps him at Botafogo till 2023.

SM rating - N/A

Value - N/A

Matheus Nascimento (16) added this morning a very worth while long term investment.

Already featured for Botafogo’s senior team, he’s currently part of a very interesting age group who could have huge success with Brazil in years to come.

17 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Willian has provided as many assists (2) as Mesut Ozil did during 2019/20 season 😂

3 if you include the shot that rebounded to Lacazette

I use this against 4231b but the other tactics I use are tight marking, press all over, men behind the ball, use playmaker (whoever is my best attacking player) mixed passing, normal tacking/mentality.

I also attack down the flank I am strongest, I have many teams like yourself (12) and I have Mbappe for a fair few teams and playing him down the left, so I would use attack down the left because he is my best player.

I try to keep things basic 😂

Cheers mate. Just trying to re jig my teams. Not a huge fan of 433 though on paper as it looks quite compact and most wingers aren't adaptable enough to play in midfield...I'll give it a whirl though if you think it's the best one...

Review all over the place today. 

Some transfer rises:

Lowe +2 to 82

Teixeira +1 to 83

Kipre +3 to 83

Zieler -1 to 87 (finally, good)

Sheaf +3 to 78

and I'm sure a few more I don't care about.

Some random rises:

Maximiano +3 to 83

Mendes +5 to 78

Caqueret +3 to 83 - means he will get 87 by end of season for sure

Daka +3 to 85 - long overdue, maybe he can get 86 in the normal Austrian review

Szoboszlai +3 to 85 - same ^

12 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

klosterman + unuvar and 10m cash for Coutinho?

Also Ben yedder (third choice striker for Lars Bender!) how will Lars do for next couple of seasons? he is old but captain and if I lose klosterman I need a RB and he is the highest rated one available!

Depends on Coutinho's role this season tbh - I'd prefer him rn at 93 but if he doesn't play much he'll drop to 92 and then I prefer the duo

Given the age Lars could always drop but he should be fine for now.

12 hours ago, WillBedford said:

If you need the cash

12 hours ago, Ben C said:

Locatelli and Jimenez for Immobile?

Reckon he’s safe on 93? Don’t need Locatelli as I have Aouar and Koopmeiners

Also Insigne + Matic for Pellegrini?

Insigne would be the No10 and Matic would be depth at DM behind Rabiot.

Thanks in advance 

Immobile, given he is around the same age as Jimenez

He just got it so yeah safe for now.

Duo

11 hours ago, JBS said:

Tierney

7 hours ago, The Finisher said:

Trying to avoid player concerns and continue building a solid team. Is it a good idea to sell João Félix now (level 1 concern, rotation player with Sancho and Havertz) and buy either Greenwood or Ansu Fati?

Also is Verratti safe at 94? Thinking of selling either him or B. Silva for more money and having my younger players cover for injuries.

I'd keep Felix to see how he goes about this season

Verratti is safe at 94

16 hours ago, Far Post said:

Victor Osimhen for Gerard Moreno, Matheus Fernandes and 5m 

Thoughts?

4Me it's definitely Osimhen

13 hours ago, WillBedford said:

Only if U are DESPERATE for cash. Dan James needs to up his game to get very regular game time now, but at 87 even in a supportive role could rise and also will long term, continue to improve and rise.

12 hours ago, JBS said:

Tierney is very good Grab him JBS! Also Arsenal are big improve'rs on previous seasons, may get close to Title or Cups or Both! Different team under Arteta's management!

23 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

SWIKI TODAY: Just more of the same, noticed Portugal particularly, many clubs. Don't think it's an indication of impending reviews of these Countries top teams, just probably, player loans, movements and changes in lower tier clubs etc etc

16pages in total. Waiting game until SM finish updating their worldwide database b4 moving to more bigger business. Coming to terms It just has to be done I suppose SM ok! 😀

SWIKI TODAY:Instead of 16 pages, today only 15 players edited including Max Lowe Sheffield U and Callum Johnson at Portsmouth.