• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Bigpest said:

Only one game though mate.... If we signed every player who played well for half an hour wed have 46734 players in our squads... 😂😂

I’m guessing you haven’t seen him play? I’ve got over 100 youths and I’m sure many others have on the forum.

I also only mentioned about him having a big season potential breakthrough season in all honesty.

He changed the game today, just thought I would share 🙂

Previous tables on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798,799,800,801,803,804,805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824,825,8826,827,828,829,830,831.832,833,834,835.836,837,839,841,842,844,845,855,856,857.860,864,866, 867.868,871,872,873,875,876,877,878,880,914,955,988. 1003,1008,1016, 1023.1026,1030, 1032,1042, 1045, 1047, 1055 , 1057, 1060, 1063, 1065, 1068, 1082, 1083, 1085, 1087, 1089, 1092, 1095, 1098, 1103,1106,1109,1118 ,1121, 1124 1126, 1132, 1138, 1141, 1147, 1152, 1153, 1155, 1157, 1158,1159 , 1160 , 1161,1163, 1165, 1169, 1174,1175,1176, 1180, 1187  Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Please click on zoom to 125% or 150% and it's monster size and can be read Immediately. Left hand side of screen disappears entirely, great!

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Part 1: Spreadsheet Analysis for The Premiership

Best-Premiership0to48-Pt1.png

Think Zoom will be needed to see the detail above properly, probably 125% with so many columns,

If U bought only Spreadsheet predictions over 15% then SM would have missed 7 of which 5 were RED BOXED. 39 would have risen by varying amounts and the Profit would have been £ 84.226Million.

Will continue with Part 2 tomorrow. Thanks for the interest and support, gratefully received, Cheers Socca😀

9 hours ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

Really, really sorry to post this again, but I am really torn. Rahul and Bigpest both replied and I am extremely grateful...but both came down on different sides of the deal! Would anyone else be able to add their viewpoint? (I would be very grateful).

Offer received for MANE:

VALVERDE + COMAN + 24 milion.

(Already have a good attack with SALAH, SANCHO, STERLING, O. DEMBELE and PULISIC and could afford to lose MANE).

I am leaning towards COMAN and VALVERDE as I prefer younger players that will develop. MANE is aging and COMAN and VALVERDE are likely to rise given their age.

Thank you again! I will shut up after this!

Just in case you want another 2 cents on this:

I'd keep Mane. Salah, Sterling, Mane is an elite attack, and all three should remain 94+ for the next few years at the least.

Mane is not old by any means: at 28, he is at the peak of his powers. Everyone is different of course, but I expect he should remain top class into his 30s. Furthermore, as long as Klopp is at Liverpool, Mane (and Salah too) is playing in the perfect system that maximises his strengths and minimises his weaknesses.

You don't really need Coman. You already have Sancho and Pulisic, who are younger and IMO better. Sterling isn't that much older than Coman either. Dembele is younger than Coman, and probably has more upside. 

Valverde is, acknowledged, a real talent. However, it will be years (if ever) until he hits 94+. Same as with Coman. It is highly uncertain whether either will ever hit Mane's 95. 

3 minutes ago, RieceM96 said:

Any GKs under 3 million have a chance of rising ? Anything under 86 is good 

I'm looking at Alex McCarthy 

Emiliano Martinez - 86 (2.7 million) looks like he’s signing for Aston Villa for 16 million so I’m assuming he will be first choice for that money.

1 hour ago, Kierans91 said:

I’m guessing you haven’t seen him play? I’ve got over 100 youths and I’m sure many others have on the forum.

I also only mentioned about him having a big season potential breakthrough season in all honesty.

I watched the game, he looked good.  

2 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Mate I'm just messing around... Its great to find out about players..I love it too.. Was just laughing about it being his season..let's see it ten games... One we've got these players we are stuck with them for a while... That Benfica striker is class..30 goals last season...great when you watch these guys on YouTube and link them in on the game

4 hours ago, Nameless said:

Nantes' player Randal Kolo Muani is how old?

Goal.com shows he is 21 and his bday is in December.

In SM he is 22 and his bday is in May. 

Which one is correct?

I always trust SM to get the birthdays wrong haha.

3 hours ago, Bigpest said:

I'm now in 11 Game world's and I've noticed that Donnarumma is free every time.... I've got him in every team. Am I missing something? Lol young high rated keepers are few and far between.  Coman is always free...bentancur also... Along with Joe gomez in at least 8 worlds... Van de beek is most of the time... Everyone's fit their favourites I suppose.

Depends if you want to win things or build a team that will in the future... I'm normally the latter. More fun 

Donnarumma could be Chelsea's long-term solution in GK (Kepa out, Mendy only a short term plug). Though I hope not.

1 hour ago, Kierans91 said:

Yunus Musah (17) starts tonight for Valencia against Levante.

I hope the young Englishman can have a good game.

SM rating - 73

Value - 340k

Ooh interesting. Given the state of Valencia, I expect plenty of youths to get gametime - good from an SM pov.

Kang-in is someone who I'll predict will get 86 this season.

Vincete Esquerdo got a game today too - not on the database yet.

35 minutes ago, RieceM96 said:

Any GKs under 3 million have a chance of rising ? Anything under 86 is good 

I'm looking at Alex McCarthy 

Martinez as Kieran said, should be 87 by end of the season with regular gametime 

All hell breaks loose in the PSG v Marseille game, 4 sent off in the final few minutes.

VAR is checking for more 😂

Edit: make that 5, Neymar is gone 😂

Marseille won 1-0 which is great for Ligue 1 in my opinion, hopefully we may see an interesting title race.

PSG finish with 8 players on the field Marseille finish with 9.

Referee lost control from the off handing out yellow cards like confetti.

Boubacar Kamara had a superb game in front of his back 4, great talent.

5 minutes ago, Bigpest said:

Mate I'm just messing around... Its great to find out about players..I love it too.. Was just laughing about it being his season..let's see it ten games... One we've got these players we are stuck with them for a while... That Benfica striker is class..30 goals last season...great when you watch these guys on YouTube and link them in on the game

I said ‘could be a huge season’ and it’s not based off 30 minutes I’ve been following him for a while mainly because he’s an Englishman abroad which I have a certain interest in.

Madueke is actually well documented on the forum if you give him a search.

Watching YouTube video’s is good but they only show so much of a player, every highlight reel is just that, you could probably make a highlight reel about an average player and make him look like a world beater.

7 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Ooh interesting. Given the state of Valencia, I expect plenty of youths to get gametime - good from an SM pov.

Kang-in is someone who I'll predict will get 86 this season.

Vincete Esquerdo got a game today too - not on the database yet.

2 assists for Kang-in, if he continues in that vain definitely 🙂

Yunus Musah should be a bargain at 340k then 😂

18 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

I said ‘could be a huge season’ and it’s not based off 30 minutes I’ve been following him for a while mainly because he’s an Englishman abroad which I have a certain interest in.

Madueke is actually well documented on the forum if you give him a search.

Watching YouTube video’s is good but they only show so much of a player, every highlight reel is just that, you could probably make a highlight reel about an average player and make him look like a world beater.

2 assists for Kang-in, if he continues in that vain definitely 🙂

Yunus Musah should be a bargain at 340k then 😂

Here's one that you'll know about. Tonali. Most won't be aware.

FB21E03E-4F6D-49BE-A63E-7B6484E094F1.jpeg

29 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

All hell breaks loose in the PSG v Marseille game, 4 sent off in the final few minutes.

VAR is checking for more 😂

Edit: make that 5, Neymar is gone 😂

Marseille won 1-0 which is great for Ligue 1 in my opinion, hopefully we may see an interesting title race.

PSG finish with 8 players on the field Marseille finish with 9.

Referee lost control from the off handing out yellow cards like confetti.

Boubacar Kamara had a superb game in front of his back 4, great talent.

Just seen the full brawl on BT's twitter, needless to say I was highly entertained! 

Always fun to cards get handed out like confetti!

22 minutes ago, RieceM96 said:

Any other GK guys xD Martinez is taken unfortunately

I was looking at RC lens GK Leca 34-83 

I would have said Marek Rodak but then Fulham have brought in Areola.

Illan Meslier is another.

PL centric suggestions from me but I get my other European knowledge from game minutes and there's nothing now haha.

3 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

You sound sarcastic with that last sentence lol.

If anybody playing SM hasn't heard of Tonali, they're on the wrong game.

....won't be aware of him signing for Milan. I've known about him for the past couple of years but obvs playing  for brescia affects his rating... 3 Italian caps and playing for Milan should boost him longer term hopefully. 9 out of my 11 teams didn't have him signed up 

Apologies for not sticking to the topic. I was notified through Facebook that in GW 370667 there is a manager with multiple accounts with the same user name (Besir Bajrami).

It's painstakingly obvious! 😀

I have joined the GW and reported the cheating ****.😠 However, SM only came back with a notification stating that "we have analysed the managers of these clubs and there is not enough evidence to take this matter further". 🙄

🤔 Is there anything more that can be done?

I currently have no access to my laptop, therefore could one of you be so kind to PM/share this issue with Kev. I'm unable to search for Kev by name - stupid update also makes viewing PM's and some notifications impossible. 😣

Screenshot_20200914-031101.thumb.png.46284e349f7f31cd4760fa0cddfbc80e.png

Screenshot_20200914-031124.thumb.png.812275d652345cba83faf8d9f2736738.png

Edited by Milanista1
Added screenshots