Jump to content

Rahul W's rating predictions


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 30.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Sir Rahul

    3176

  • Kieran_S91

    1683

  • Milanista1

    1158

  • Soccahappy

    972

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

7 hours ago, TrickyDave said:

e. Militao
a. Grimaldo
a. Rebic
andre. Silva

Can you guys tell me a little bit more about these_
Are they rising or static, what is their ceiling, who would you go for if position was not an issue?

I think all static at the minute, Rebic and Andre Silva have just signed permanently for Milan and Frankfurt.

Militao is very expensive but I guess out of the 4 he has the best future, although he will probably have to wait until Ramos retires to get is shot.

2 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Apologies for not sticking to the topic. I was notified through Facebook that in GW 370667 there is a manager with multiple accounts with the same user name (Besir Bajrami).

It's painstakingly obvious! 😀

I have joined the GW and reported the cheating ****.😠 However, SM only came back with a notification stating that "we have analysed the managers of these clubs and there is not enough evidence to take this matter further". 🙄

🤔 Is there anything more that can be done?

I currently have no access to my laptop, therefore could one of you be so kind to PM/share this issue with Kev. I'm unable to search for Kev by name - stupid update also makes viewing PM's and some notifications impossible. 😣

 

Screenshot_20200914-031101.thumb.png.46284e349f7f31cd4760fa0cddfbc80e.png

Screenshot_20200914-031124.thumb.png.812275d652345cba83faf8d9f2736738.png

@Kev

This actually ridiculous. No evidence to suggest cheating?!

That is some coincidence if 3 manages all with basically the same name don’t know each other somehow 😂

1 hour ago, thuongmai18 said:

LOL somehow my brain read this as Nordi Mukiele and I was like "why the heck this guy move to Netherlands".

😂 That would be a step down in his career, UCL semi finalist to second half sub for PSV.

1 hour ago, The Mad Hatter said:

I reached the SM milestone of 700 reputation points this week

Cheers to all my opponents and especially you forumers who have maintained my interest in the game all these years!

I look forward to another 700, Onward and upward my friends.

Congratulations 👍 onto 1000 😂

Out of curiosity I would like to know who has the most reputation in the game.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you very much @Kierans91 for a swift/helpful response. 

Ahh, I forgot that the @ symbol can be  quite useful when trying to address a particular manager on the forum - I did post at 3am (not my usual time of posting). 😀

🤔 I would also like to know who has the most rep in the game, and even which managers on the forum have the most influence/can make his voice heard in the game (aside from Kev).

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/22/2020 at 10:15 PM, Kierans91 said:

Players born between the years 2003 - 2005 currently not on the SM database.

This is the second list I’ve done of players who you guys should definitely buy when they get added.

Umut Tohumcu / Hoffenheim

Arthur Wenderrosky / Fluminense

Daniel Nachev / Levski Sofia

Txus Alba / Barcelona

Oleg Ocheretko / Shakhtar Donetsk

Ilyas El Moussaoui / Feyenoord

Devyne Rensch / Ajax

Lion Semic / Dortmund

Ricardo Marques / Benfica

Luka Romero / Mallorca

Each list usually consists of 10 players of which I compiled a few months back, as you can see there are only 9 players here. That’s because Luka Romero was originally on this list but as you guys know he got added on Sunday.

Hope you all find this list useful, I will update the lists when each player gets added to SM in the future.

Luka Romero (15) got more minutes (34) under his belt yesterday for Mallorca’s senior team in La Liga 2.

Hoping to see more from him this season, with him maybe getting his first senior goal or assist.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, rogerthat said:

Elneny worth keeping? Arsenal has a wealth of midfielders but he seems to be having a career resurgence in the midst of that. Arsenal fans?

I personally would see how he goes, looked good against Fulham and maybe he might get a second chance at Arsenal.

Going forward I would imagine Ceballos and Xhaka would be first choice. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Apologies for not sticking to the topic. I was notified through Facebook that in GW 370667 there is a manager with multiple accounts with the same user name (Besir Bajrami).

It's painstakingly obvious! 😀

I have joined the GW and reported the cheating ****.😠 However, SM only came back with a notification stating that "we have analysed the managers of these clubs and there is not enough evidence to take this matter further". 🙄

🤔 Is there anything more that can be done?

I currently have no access to my laptop, therefore could one of you be so kind to PM/share this issue with Kev. I'm unable to search for Kev by name - stupid update also makes viewing PM's and some notifications impossible. 😣

 

Screenshot_20200914-031101.thumb.png.46284e349f7f31cd4760fa0cddfbc80e.png

Screenshot_20200914-031124.thumb.png.812275d652345cba83faf8d9f2736738.png

SM doesn't care about cheaters anymore. In one of my GW, there is an obvious cheating activity. Me and 2 of my friends already report it. I already asked in the news feed for other managers to report as well, at least 2 of them said "Reported!". No action were taken, and we all get "not enough evidence" reply. Heck, the manager itself already admit that he is cheating in the news feed 🤣

What make things worse, I stalk that manager's other GWs, he always have multiple accounts (usually more than 3) in his GWs.

 

 

BTW, any clue what league being reviewed now? I see a lot of random risers. I shortlisted a bunch of players, seeing them increased make me sad for lost opportunity 😭

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, nivea said:

Please rank: wan bissaka, milenkovic, joao cancelo, ricardo pereira

AWB>Cancelo (not worth your time if he stays at Man City imo)>Pereira>Milenkovic

10 hours ago, TrickyDave said:

e. Militao
a. Grimaldo
a. Rebic
andre. Silva

Can you guys tell me a little bit more about these_
Are they rising or static, what is their ceiling, who would you go for if position was not an issue?

  • Militao - static; ceiling is dependent if he can be first choice CB @ Real.
  • Grimaldo - static; probably at his ceiling now.
  • Rebic - static; ceiling is probably 91 if he is top scorer in his league.
  • Andre Silva - static; ceiling is same as Rebic's.
20 minutes ago, rogerthat said:

Elneny worth keeping? Arsenal has a wealth of midfielders but he seems to be having a career resurgence in the midst of that. Arsenal fans?

Yup. Seems to be one of Arteta's trusted player and potentially good complement to Xhaka.

At the very least, he gets into the team as Guendouzi has been frozen out.

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

5 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Apologies for not sticking to the topic. I was notified through Facebook that in GW 370667 there is a manager with multiple accounts with the same user name (Besir Bajrami).

It's painstakingly obvious! 😀

I have joined the GW and reported the cheating ****.😠 However, SM only came back with a notification stating that "we have analysed the managers of these clubs and there is not enough evidence to take this matter further". 🙄

🤔 Is there anything more that can be done?

I currently have no access to my laptop, therefore could one of you be so kind to PM/share this issue with Kev. I'm unable to search for Kev by name - stupid update also makes viewing PM's and some notifications impossible. 😣

 

Screenshot_20200914-031101.thumb.png.46284e349f7f31cd4760fa0cddfbc80e.png

Screenshot_20200914-031124.thumb.png.812275d652345cba83faf8d9f2736738.png

I have no influence on the game itself I'm afraid, I'm just a forum admin. If you've reported it as a bug and they haven't helped, all I can suggest is emailing support and trying to talk to them about it that way. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, TCLVikerz said:

SM doesn't care about cheaters anymore. In one of my GW, there is an obvious cheating activity. Me and 2 of my friends already report it. I already asked in the news feed for other managers to report as well, at least 2 of them said "Reported!". No action were taken, and we all get "not enough evidence" reply. Heck, the manager itself already admit that he is cheating in the news feed 🤣

What make things worse, I stalk that manager's other GWs, he always have multiple accounts (usually more than 3) in his GWs.

 

 

BTW, any clue what league being reviewed now? I see a lot of random risers. I shortlisted a bunch of players, seeing them increased make me sad for lost opportunity 😭

Ohh good gosh... That's really bad! Hmmmm I guess SM just wants managers to leave the GW's by themselves by not paying attention to them.

 

🤔 I reckon it's Russia next or near to being reviewed as I do remember Professor Soccahappy did predict (using his formula 📊 👨‍🔬) more than a few good risers from the Russian league - this was a few pages 🔙 back. 🙂

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, TrickyDave said:

e. Militao
a. Grimaldo
a. Rebic
andre. Silva

Can you guys tell me a little bit more about these_
Are they rising or static, what is their ceiling, who would you go for if position was not an issue?

Militao: static, back-up at Madrid, got 90 too soon, but given Ramos' age he is one for the future. Not sure if he is world class though.

Grimaldo: good player, but static at 90 for now, will need a move to a bigger team

Rebic: static but he could get 91 if he does really well and Milan do much better. Which is possible, looking at their squad now.

Silva: Frankfurt are a mid-tier Bundesliga side so he is static for now imo.

57 minutes ago, rogerthat said:

Elneny worth keeping? Arsenal has a wealth of midfielders but he seems to be having a career resurgence in the midst of that. Arsenal fans?

I'd wait to see if he is a regular starter but if he is he'll get his 88 back

Link to post
Share on other sites

Some more transfer rises/drops today:

  • Osman Bukari +2 to 80
  • Darwin Nunez +3 to 85
  • Dani Ceballos +1 to 90 - ???? why
  • Amine Gouiri +4 to 80 - again why?? 2 goals in 3 games may be the reason for a premature bump
  • Pione Sisto -2 to 85
  • Alexandre Pato -1 to 87
  • Adrian Gonzalez -3 to 83
  • Jayden Bogle +1 to 83
  • Jeroen Zoet -1 to 87

And a whole bunch of Brazilian and Turkish guys that I don't care for. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TCLVikerz said:

SM doesn't care about cheaters anymore. In one of my GW, there is an obvious cheating activity. Me and 2 of my friends already report it. I already asked in the news feed for other managers to report as well, at least 2 of them said "Reported!". No action were taken, and we all get "not enough evidence" reply. Heck, the manager itself already admit that he is cheating in the news feed 🤣

What make things worse, I stalk that manager's other GWs, he always have multiple accounts (usually more than 3) in his GWs.

 

 

BTW, any clue what league being reviewed now? I see a lot of random risers. I shortlisted a bunch of players, seeing them increased make me sad for lost opportunity 😭

SWIKI TODAYTCLV - They are reviewing Lower Tier Clubs throughout Europe & the world, U can see this already in SM "Player Database Changes" E.g Heidenheim etc.

Today in SWIKI was 5 and a half pages including Kaiserslautern 15edits, Druisburg 14edits, Turkguca 5edits TSV 1860 9edits, SPVGG 10edits, SV Wehen 16 edits. Non of which is interesting to me in a predicting situation.

I am waiting for the next Biggish Country (Maybe Russia or Austria??)to show up in SWIKI but it could be some time b4 we see this while they "Micro" manage the lower tiers in the database.

Cheers Socca😀 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, my friends! I have been out in the real world for a few days, and I have missed the discussion here on the forum. So, are we officially in the random risers era, as Socca announced some time ago, or are these reviews due to player transfers, and other stuff? Random risers would be very sad, and I would have to reconsider my participation both in the game and in the forum. :(

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, jaybee said:

I've set up a thread for English Premier Division similar to one that I've started for Ligue 1. It is to keep an eye on young players who are playing with first team.

 

Good stuff mate 👍

11 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

SWIKI TODAYTCLV - They are reviewing Lower Tier Clubs throughout Europe & the world, U can see this already in SM "Player Database Changes" E.g Heidenheim etc.

Today in SWIKI was 5 and a half pages including Kaiserslautern 15edits, Druisburg 14edits, Turkguca 5edits TSV 1860 9edits, SPVGG 10edits, SV Wehen 16 edits. Non of which is interesting to me in a predicting situation.

I am waiting for the next Biggish Country (Maybe Russia or Austria??)to show up in SWIKI but it could be some time b4 we see this while they "Micro" manage the lower tiers in the database.

Cheers Socca😀 

By the time they get to the next biggish league all the main risers will have already risen judging by the state of these random risers.

Patson Daka + Dominik Szoboszlai were 2 noteable ones yesterday, Matias Normann weeks before them.

Hopefully they will leave the likes of Diveev, Karpov, Mykolenko, Dodo, Mwepu etc to when they review each league.

Not a fan of these bump rises either Caqueret and Gouiri are 2 who probably would of seen a bigger riser in the winter if it wasn’t for their latest small rise.

1 minute ago, gyanthecat said:

Hello, my friends! I have been out in the real world for a few days, and I have missed the discussion here on the forum. So, are we officially in the random risers era, as Socca announced some time ago, or are these reviews due to player transfers, and other stuff? Random risers would be very sad, and I would have to reconsider my participation both in the game and in the forum. :(

Bit of both I believe.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Good stuff mate 👍

By the time they get to the next biggish league all the main risers will have already risen judging by the state of these random risers.

Patson Daka + Dominik Szoboszlai were 2 noteable ones yesterday, Matias Normann weeks before them.

Hopefully they will leave the likes of Diveev, Karpov, Mykolenko, Dodo, Mwepu etc to when they review each league.

Not a fan of these bump rises either Caqueret and Gouiri are 2 who probably would of seen a bigger riser in the winter if it wasn’t for their latest small rise.

Bit of both I believe.

Cheers dude. I don't mind the random risers if it prevents people just buying players for profit. I know it is a tactic that people use. It can be useful especially in lower rated games.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, gyanthecat said:

Hello, my friends! I have been out in the real world for a few days, and I have missed the discussion here on the forum. So, are we officially in the random risers era, as Socca announced some time ago, or are these reviews due to player transfers, and other stuff? Random risers would be very sad, and I would have to reconsider my participation both in the game and in the forum. :(

Have to totally agree Gyan!

5 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Good stuff mate 👍

By the time they get to the next biggish league all the main risers will have already risen judging by the state of these random risers.

Patson Daka + Dominik Szoboszlai were 2 noteable ones yesterday, Matias Normann weeks before them.

Hopefully they will leave the likes of Diveev, Karpov, Mykolenko, Dodo, Mwepu etc to when they review each league.

Not a fan of these bump rises either Caqueret and Gouiri are 2 who probably would of seen a bigger riser in the winter if it wasn’t for their latest small rise.

Bit of both I believe.

Again, totally agree Kieran! SM are trying very hard to "Improve" out of existence, one of the best features of this game, the Country by Country theme. Just cos they can't keep up, but spend days, weeks on lower tier clubs few are interested in...🤣

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, jaybee said:

Cheers dude. I don't mind the random risers if it prevents people just buying players for profit. I know it is a tactic that people use. It can be useful especially in lower rated games.

That’s one of the only ways to compete in this game especially if you are a lower ranked side with limitations on budget because of small stadiums etc.

I personally love buying players for profit 🙂

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...