Rahul W's rating predictions

1 minute ago, jaybee said:

I just find it frustrating if you miss out on a player you want to use and get beaten by someone who has no intention of ever playing them.

Most of the times you would buy players just for profit when they are quite low rated, otherwise there's no profit, even if they rise (considering the weekly wage). So, usually we are talking about players you wouldn't play anyway. However, you have a point. That's why I am a big fan of custom gameworlds with player concerns, poor economy and other settings to avoid stockpiling of high rated players.

• Replies 30.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

Just now, gyanthecat said:

Most of the times you would buy players just for profit when they are quite low rated, otherwise there's no profit, even if they rise (considering the weekly wage). So, usually we are talking about players you wouldn't play anyway. However, you have a point. That's why I am a big fan of custom gameworlds with player concerns, poor economy and other settings to avoid stockpiling of high rated players.

Yeah, I like the custom game worlds too with squad caps as it means you have to think more about who to buy.

1 hour ago, Soccahappy said:

Socca sings out to Sir Rahul from his prison cell "please release me let me go":-

Please release me, let me go
For I don't want to be here anymore
To waste My Life hidden here would be a sin
Release me and let me live again !..... Thank You Sir Rahul 😀

hahaha

1 hour ago, gyanthecat said:

Hello, my friends! I have been out in the real world for a few days, and I have missed the discussion here on the forum. So, are we officially in the random risers era, as Socca announced some time ago, or are these reviews due to player transfers, and other stuff? Random risers would be very sad, and I would have to reconsider my participation both in the game and in the forum. :(

I wouldn't call risers based on transfers random tbh. Imo it rewards managers for doing their homework. 

The ones like Caqueret and Gouiri are random but SM tend to do this with highly rated youngsters, they break up their rises through the season. Look at Haaland last year - he got four rises through the course of the season.

29 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

I wouldn't call risers based on transfers random tbh. Imo it rewards managers for doing their homework. 

The ones like Caqueret and Gouiri are random but SM tend to do this with highly rated youngsters, they break up their rises through the season. Look at Haaland last year - he got four rises through the course of the season.

Yes, I agree, if that is the case. That's why I asked if they were random or based on transfers.

But what about Daka, Szoboszlai, Ceballos, etc? I do not know that they have changed teams lately. :)

18 minutes ago, JOE GI said:

Does anyone know why sm offers more money in some players than in others?

External(parent club) will always offer between 10%-20% higher of CV. 

It's a GW to GW thing. I doubt anybody cracked how it works. 

So yes external(parent club) will offer different price for the same player in different GWs but it will always be between 10%-20%.

On 5/19/2020 at 1:41 PM, Kierans91 said:

Johan Hove

Club - Strømsgodset 

Age - 19

Position - CM

Johan Hove is hot prospect for many clubs in the premier league who are wanting to acquire his services.

He’s currently playing for Strømsgodset in the Norwegian first division, he has appeared 23 times this season racking up 1007 minutes and scoring 2 goals.

Johan is a very intelligent footballer with a good eye for a pass, he reads the game well and is not afraid of putting himself about winning the ball back in key areas.

I’ve found a few videos that can be seen below showcasing his talent.

As seen on the title of these 2 videos Manchester United are interested along with a whole host of other clubs including Everton, Crystal Palace, Newcastle United and more.

https://www.90min.com/posts/johan-hove-5-things-to-know-about-the-norwegian-midfielder-01e70nesxw90.

Article: 5 things you need to know about Johan Hove.

In future I do expect him to move to one of the top leagues in Europe and follow the footsteps of other fellow Norwegians like Erling Haaland and Martin Odeegard.

Johan Hove has also played for Norway’s U19’s

In terms of Soccermanager at 300k value he is a steal for any manager/club looking to invest in the future. 

Johan Hove (20) currently enjoying his best season yet in a struggling Stromsgodset side.

Stats this season: 16 starts 1 sub (1421) 7 goals (top goalscorer for Stromsgodset)

I would be surprised if he doesn’t move in the next year.

Highlights from this season, goals, tackles, passes, interceptions etc:

Still has a low rating in game (73) 300k

Cheap for a player with good potential.

20 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Part 1: Spreadsheet Analysis for The Premiership

Best-Premiership0to48-Pt1.png

Think Zoom will be needed to see the detail above properly, probably 125% with so many columns,

If U bought only Spreadsheet predictions over 15% then SM would have missed 7 of which 5 were RED BOXED. 39 would have risen by varying amounts and the Profit would have been £ 84.226Million.

Will continue with Part 2 tomorrow. Thanks for the interest and support, gratefully received, Cheers Socca😀

Previous tables on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798,799,800,801,803,804,805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824,825,8826,827,828,829,830,831.832,833,834,835.836,837,839,841,842,844,845,855,856,857.860,864,866, 867.868,871,872,873,875,876,877,878,880,914,955,988. 1003,1008,1016, 1023.1026,1030, 1032,1042, 1045, 1047, 1055 , 1057, 1060, 1063, 1065, 1068, 1082, 1083, 1085, 1087, 1089, 1092, 1095, 1098, 1103,1106,1109,1118 ,1121, 1124 1126, 1132, 1138, 1141, 1147, 1152, 1153, 1155, 1157, 1158,1159 , 1160 , 1161,1163, 1165, 1169, 1174,1175,1176, 1180, 1187,  1189 Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Please click on zoom to 125% or 150% and it's monster size and can be read Immediately. Left hand side of screen disappears entirely, great!

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's

Part 2: Spreadsheet Analysis for The Premiership (Lowest Part)

2-Sp-Sht-Bestof-Premier2.png

Think Zoom will be needed to see the detail above properly, probably 125% with so many columns, or even 150% which covers the entire width of my monitor screen!

If U bought only Spreadsheet predictions between 10% and 15% 4 predictions missed the other 8 would have gained a £22.6 million Profit.

If you just bought between 0% and 10% there was an alarming 20 SM Misses, tho 15 were "Red Boxed" and 2 were capped! Anyway the rest would have gained a £37.2million Profit.

Not bad going and the overall Total if u had enough cash to buy them all (doubtful) was £144.026 million Profit. Now, onto other things..... I wonder whether this will get hidden??? 

Thanks for the interest and support, gratefully received, Cheers Socca😀

7 minutes ago, jaybee said:

Anyone know why Unai Nunez doesn't start for Bilbao? I thought he was supposed to be pretty good. I'd seen him linked with clubs like Man City and Arsenal in the past. Are Alvarez and Llorente much better than him?

Been linked with Wolves more recently too.

As for your question i’m not sure, he’s declined numerous new contracts at Bilbao so maybe that’s a factor. 

13 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Been linked with Wolves more recently too.

As for your question i’m not sure, he’s declined numerous new contracts at Bilbao so maybe that’s a factor. 

That would certainly help explain things if he keeps rejecting contracts. Cheers.

20 hours ago, TrickyDave said:

e. Militao
a. Grimaldo
a. Rebic
andre. Silva

Can you guys tell me a little bit more about these_
Are they rising or static, what is their ceiling, who would you go for if position was not an issue?

Militao is a bit stuck but a good option for me though Grimaldo is the best of the bunch. 

Fullbacks are notoriously difficult to find at a good age 90+ and he’s very solid on 90. I’d imagine with the right move he could rise to 91.

Rebic is another solid option but again many players like him are around and for me Andre Silva is the weakest purchase you could make.

25 minutes ago, Ben C said:

Militao is a bit stuck but a good option for me though Grimaldo is the best of the bunch. 

Fullbacks are notoriously difficult to find at a good age 90+ and he’s very solid on 90. I’d imagine with the right move he could rise to 91.

Rebic is another solid option but again many players like him are around and for me Andre Silva is the weakest purchase you could make.

Realise I never answered the question @TrickyDave

I agree with what Ben said here, I'd go Grimaldo, Militao, Rebic and then Silva

--

Oscar Burr (73) on for Wolves as a sub today, think he will get decent minutes this season so worth investing

Tariq Lamptey had a big game today continuing on from major promise shown in Project Restart - will surely be 86 if not 87 by end of the season. Alzate, Connolly and of course White are the other Brighton players to look out for.

43 minutes ago, RoyalAssassin said:

What is your guys opinion of Choudhoury? Shall I get him in exchange for my Louza?

Don't see him playing regularly, I prefer Louza