• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

Most teams have now played 9 or 10 games in Serie A in Brazil. Here are some of youngsters with most minutes played.

Talles Magno (80) 690

Menino (73) 653

De Paula (76) 650

Abner Vinicius (78) 628

Diego Costa (70) 625

Alan Franco (78) 619

Marcos Paulo (82) 554

Ze Gabriel (73) 548

Caio Alexandre (70) 540

Gabriel Sara (73) 531

Halter (78) 529

Calegari (70) 519

Igor Jesus (76) 505

Igor Gomes (82) 499

Luciano (70) 441

Kaio Jorge (76) 429

1 hour ago, jaybee said:

Most teams have now played 9 or 10 games in Serie A in Brazil. Here are some of youngsters with most minutes played.

Talles Magno (80) 690

Menino (73) 653

De Paula (76) 650

Abner Vinicius (78) 628

Diego Costa (70) 625

Alan Franco (78) 619

Marcos Paulo (82) 554

Ze Gabriel (73) 548

Caio Alexandre (70) 540

Gabriel Sara (73) 531

Halter (78) 529

Calegari (70) 519

Igor Jesus (76) 505

Igor Gomes (82) 499

Luciano (70) 441

Kaio Jorge (76) 429

who is A MUST BUY?!

9 hours ago, RoyalAssassin said:

What is your guys opinion of Choudhoury? Shall I get him in exchange for my Louza?

Louza, he will get regular game time at Nantes whereas Choudhury will always be a back up player to Tielemens and Ndidi.

4 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

who is A MUST BUY?!

Gabriel Veron ūüėŹ

25 minutes ago, Arun said:

Neves or Son? Who is the best Bet to build a team with?

Neves, Spurs looked awful opening game of the season and they have done for a while.

I would say Son is arguably Tottenham’s best player along with Kane but both of their ratings could take a hit if Spurs have a stinker this season.

9 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

Jonjoe Kenny now amongst the SW edits along with a few others from everton . Maybe he gets his rise the 3rd time ? We will see :)

Probably get a position change or something daft ūüėā

2 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Neves, Spurs looked awful opening game of the season and they have done for a while.

I would say Son is arguably Tottenham’s best player along with Kane but both of their ratings could take a hit if Spurs have a stinker this season.

Yes that is why I am in a dilemma, will the 2 points gap be ever overcome by Neves who looks to be at Wolves for the future?

On 6/27/2020 at 11:35 AM, Kierans91 said:

Ridvan Yilmaz

Club - Besiktas

Age - 19

Position - Left back

Ridvan has started every game for Besiktas since the Covid-19 restart and has impressed highly.

Yilmaz has also played for the Turkish side at u19 and u23 level.

Poor quality video of some highlights below:

He’s a very fast left back who I think could play for Besiktas for many years to come. Yilmaz is very cheap on SM at the minute, ratings and value below.

SM rating - 70

Value - 240k

70 -> 76

46 minutes ago, Arun said:

Yes that is why I am in a dilemma, will the 2 points gap be ever overcome by Neves who looks to be at Wolves for the future?

Unless Wolves qualify for UCL and maybe even challenge for the title consistently I don’t see him getting 93.

I think it may all depend on wether he moves to an elite club, if the money is right he will move.

5 minutes ago, zerocool1 said:

Which league is next can't figure out through soccerwiki

Lower leagues of all the top leagues (Bundesliga 2, Championship, Serie B, La Liga 2) is my guess with the odd random rise sprinkled in.

7 minutes ago, zerocool1 said:

That I believe is SM masterplan. Get everyone sooo confused they cant do a thread on the next players due to rise so that this forum dies a death. Also cant complain about players not being reveiwed correctly (kenny, rabiot etc). One less thing for SM to worry about if it breaks and also less dissenting voices.

Just a thought

2 hours ago, Arun said:

Neither?

Son is good but Mourinho is ruining the team. There is just so much visible frustration in the team during their game against Everton and nothing is clicking.

Wolves on the other hand, looked in control throughout vs Sheffield United and they will also be in pushing for a European spot (top 6 if not 4). Neves is younger but as Rahul says, it is difficult for him to climb rating wise if he stays at Wolves. 

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

Jokingly someone coined the term that Firmino is Central Defending Forward.

How I would like to see that in SM.

I'll say he is more of a non-goalscoring forward. 9.5 months past in 2020 and he hasn't scored much.

Hey there Amicos. 

Has anyone had good fortune with using the 4-5-1A formation? That's in a division where you were/are (currently) weaker than most of the opposion. If yes, could you also please state your team instructions as well? I won't copycat your tactics - I just need a short/mid term solution -until I can strengthen the weak Milan side I have recently inherited. 

It's the Milan in the cheating GW.

I promised the others to stick around for now (waiting for SM to apprehend the cheating manager), to (somehow) aid the others who wanted to leave the GW before I joined.  

8 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

who is A MUST BUY?!

I would say Talles Magno, Menino and de Paula are all worth picking up.

It depends though on your budget as they are all pretty reasonably priced and if they continue to rack up the minutes then they should be in for decent rises. 

De Paula has gone from 73 to 76 already.

1 hour ago, Milanista1 said:

Hey there Amicos. 

Has anyone had good fortune with using the 4-5-1A formation? That's in a division where you were/are (currently) weaker than most of the opposion. If yes, could you also please state your team instructions as well? I won't copycat your tactics - I just need a short/mid term solution -until I can strengthen the weak Milan side I have recently inherited. 

It's the Milan in the cheating GW.

I promised the others to stick around for now (waiting for SM to apprehend the cheating manager), to (somehow) aid the others who wanted to leave the GW before I joined.  

Hi, I have had reasonable success with it, hard tackle,short pass,attacking through the middle. Changing to 433 wingers , aggressive tackle, direct down both flanks if losing at 60 mins. keeps the 3 in midfield (need to check that the AM at front of 451a is subbed or moved to wing as DM/MC needed for 433 wingers. hope that helps

6 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

Jonjoe Kenny now amongst the SW edits along with a few others from everton . Maybe he gets his rise the 3rd time ? We will see :)

Hope so

6 hours ago, Arun said:

Neves long term

5 hours ago, zerocool1 said:

No clue

1 hour ago, gAv Gav said:

Sorry for the long post but I really need help with updated concerns pending in the next day or two.

Which 90s and over should I sell as I'm overstocked:

85504102_Screenshot2020-09-15at09_55_57.thumb.png.14affed352c964bf76b9af6f7830f037.png

Wow, that's mad depth. I'll go through by position:

GK: If you want cash I'd sell Nubel, otherwise Martinez

CB: I would keep Koulibaly, Laporte, Maguire and Gomez. Sell one between Carlos (who got a big rise and I think has peaked at 91 now) or Soyuncu.

LB: I might sell Sandro as he's already 29 and give Chilwell a go, who could get 91 by end of season. 

RB: I'd move on Bellerin because I don't think he will get enough minutes to get 91 at Arsenal (with AMN in the picture).

CM: Sell Pjanic, already 30, maybe sell Arthur as I don't think he is a 93 level player. 

Forwards: Sell Coman, minutes will reduce this season and he is injury prone. Sell Pepe, doubtful he will get 92 at Arsenal. Maybe even sell Oyarzabal, 91 is his peak at Sociedad.

Loanees (ignore 89s):

Screenshot 2020-09-15 at 09.55.30.png

Wow. I'd sell Ceballos who just got 90. And maybe Dias. This is a really stocked team though haha.

Edit: Ceballos got 90 not 91 lol, thanks Kieran

37 minutes ago, gAv Gav said:

Sorry for the long post but I really need help with updated concerns pending in the next day or two.

Which 90s and over should I sell as I'm overstocked:

85504102_Screenshot2020-09-15at09_55_57.thumb.png.14affed352c964bf76b9af6f7830f037.png

Loanees (ignore 89s):

Screenshot 2020-09-15 at 09.55.30.png

I would sell Dias, Oyarzabal (so much talent in your team for that position) and Ceballos.

I would probably sell Sandro when the time is right meaning when Davies rises to 91+ this season.

14 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Wow. I'd sell Ceballos who just got 91. And maybe Dias. This is a really stocked team though haha.

Just got 90 mate ūüôā

On 9/14/2020 at 10:35 AM, Soccahappy said:

SWIKI TODAY:  TCLV - They are reviewing Lower Tier Clubs throughout Europe & the world, U can see this already in SM "Player Database Changes" E.g Heidenheim etc.

Today in SWIKI was 5 and a half pages including Kaiserslautern 15edits, Druisburg 14edits, Turkguca 5edits TSV 1860 9edits, SPVGG 10edits, SV Wehen 16 edits. Non of which is interesting to me in a predicting situation.

I am waiting for the next Biggish Country (Maybe Russia or Austria??)to show up in SWIKI but it could be some time b4 we see this while they "Micro" manage the lower tiers in the database.

Cheers SoccaūüėĬ†

4 hours ago, zerocool1 said:

4 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

That I believe is SM masterplan. Get everyone sooo confused they cant do a thread on the next players due to rise so that this forum dies a death. Also cant complain about players not being reveiwed correctly (kenny, rabiot etc). One less thing for SM to worry about if it breaks and also less dissenting voices.

Just a thought

TOTALLY AGREE SW19

I have spent an hour or so trawling thru 19 pages of SWIKI  this morning it's so confusing because now the patterns are so similar to a "review pattern" for Portugal but it was only done in late march and there are so many countries that should be done b4 Portugal. I can't believe it. With so many player movements ie loans back and forth and transfers it could be perfect camouflage for SM to do this. Anyway I'll set out as best as I can what I've seen and perhaps such as Portugal expert @TMCosta can give his opinion among others here.

Right! Pain facts from this morning:- 

SWIKI TODAY: Viktoria Koln??20 edits, Sporting CP 20 edits, FC Porto 12 edits, Portimense 11 edits, Benfica 11 edits, Moreirense 12 edits, Vitoria De Guimaraes 14 edits, Belenenses 11 edits...

...then Ingoldstadt 17 edits, Newcastle 5 edits, Hallescher 11 edits. Liverpool 4 edits Karius, Woodburn, Rhian Brewster, Liam Miller (Loans?) Everton 8 edits including A. Gordon, Y. Bolasie, Cenk Tosun, Sandro Ramires, Jonjoe Kenny (Loans?)

Milan Rebic (E Frankft), Andrea Conti, Man C Pedro Porro

I report these as facts. What are SM up to? Could this be a Portugal Review or just a camouflaged confusion tactic??? I'm 50/50 so far myself.... Forum views please...

Edit: I have PM'd TMCOSTA just now

Edited by Soccahappy
Editing

Jacob Brown's rating increase to 82 is incredibly generous. He didn't perform particularly well last season for Barnsley, and fair play to him he's got a good move to Stoke but it doesn't warrant this increase. If you've got him, then now's definitely the time to sell him on for profit as I can't really ever see him pushing beyond that rating. 

56 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

TOTALLY AGREE SW19

I have spent an hour or so trawling thru 19 pages of SWIKI  this morning it's so confusing because now the patterns are so similar to a "review pattern" for Portugal but it was only done in late march and there are so many countries that should be done b4 Portugal. I can't believe it. With so many player movements ie loans back and forth and transfers it could be perfect camouflage for SM to do this. Anyway I'll set out as best as I can what I've seen and perhaps such as Portugal expert @TMCosta can give his opinion among others here.

Right! Pain facts from this morning:- 

SWIKI TODAY: Viktoria Koln??20 edits, Sporting CP 20 edits, FC Porto 12 edits, Portimense 11 edits, Benfica 11 edits, Moreirense 12 edits, Vitoria De Guimaraes 14 edits, Belenenses 11 edits...

...then Ingoldstadt 17 edits, Newcastle 5 edits, Hallescher 11 edits. Liverpool 4 edits Karius, Woodburn, Rhian Brewster, Liam Miller (Loans?) Everton 8 edits including A. Gordon, Y. Bolasie, Cenk Tosun, Sandro Ramires, Jonjoe Kenny (Loans?)

Milan Rebic (E Frankft), Andrea Conti, Man C Pedro Porro

I report these as facts. What are SM up to? Could this be a Portugal Review or just a camouflaged confusion tactic??? I'm 50/50 so far myself.... Forum views please...

Edit: I have PM'd TMCOSTA just now

Confirmed. Random risers are among us ūüėā

Any chance Quaresma and Matheus Nunes among the Sporting CP edits.

Should both get a decent rise.

EDIT: never mind just looked and can’t see either of their names