Rahul W's rating predictions

17 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Confirmed. Random risers are among us 😂

Any chance Quaresma and Matheus Nunes among the Sporting CP edits.

Should both get a decent rise.

The problem is Kieran, Swiki does not show risers I believe, only if they have had an edit for something else as well. SM know what they are doing. BUT I will go back and check if these 2 are listed at all. If they are not listed they can still rise unfortunately, I have seen it many, many times. Back soon...

• Replies 30.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

The problem is Kieran, Swiki does not show risers I believe, only if they have had an edit for something else as well. SM know what they are doing. BUT I will go back and check if these 2 are listed at all. If they are not listed they can still rise unfortunately, I have seen it many, many times. Back soon...

31 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Confirmed. Random risers are among us 😂

Any chance Quaresma and Matheus Nunes among the Sporting CP edits.

Should both get a decent rise.

EDIT: never mind just looked and can’t see either of their names

No neither are on! Only names which are unfamiliar to me. TMCosta would know which is why I have PM'd him earlier...

Perhaps I am going 60/40 it's not a review. It shouldn't be it's usually a year between Portugal reviews and they are going slower NOT faster,

11 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Im aware risers don’t always show up on Soccerwiki hence why I don’t pay much attention to edits but I didn’t know the bit I’ve underlined 🙂

Cheers

2 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

No neither are on! Only names which are unfamiliar to me. TMCosta would know which is why I have PM'd him earlier...

Perhaps I am going 60/40 it's not a review. It shouldn't be it's usually a year between Portugal reviews and they are going slower NOT faster,

Yeah I checked for the 2 players in question and couldn’t see them either.

I don’t think it’s a Portugal review either, I think it was only a few days ago a big amount of teams/players from Turkey got edited. There were murmurs of a Turkey review then.

Soccerwiki is just a whole lot of confusion in my opinion at the minute in terms of which league is going to be reviewed next.

7 hours ago, Arun said:

Yes that is why I am in a dilemma, will the 2 points gap be ever overcome by Neves who looks to be at Wolves for the future?

Surely Neves will leave for a bigger club at some point, maybe not now but he is only 23. Contract expires in 2023 so if he does want a bigger challenge he'd be perfectly placed to be sold at the age of 25.

SM rating changes are a complete mess .

As an example today (15th of september) : On 29th of august they already did everton . Today , mason holgate got a +2 to 87 but he already has that rating since 29th of august ! Same goes for anthony gordon who gets a +8 today but he already received that on the 29th of august during the everton review  .

I am sure there are many other examples .

They are messing with their main live servers as if it would be a test environment . 
I really don't understand how they fail to communicate with their userbase time and time again .

everton.jpg

everton2.jpg

everton3.jpg

1 hour ago, Kierans91 said:

Im aware risers don’t always show up on Soccerwiki hence why I don’t pay much attention to edits but I didn’t know the bit I’ve underlined 🙂

Cheers

I don’t think it’s a Portugal review either, I think it was only a few days ago a big amount of teams/players from Turkey got edited. There were murmurs of a Turkey review then.

Soccerwiki is just a whole lot of confusion in my opinion at the minute in terms of which league is going to be reviewed next.

I see there was 

Erzurumspor BB  had 4 players today in player changes, only 1 was a riser. it can take 4 to 5days to get to "player changes in SM" from SWIKI. Will keep an eye on that tomorrow. but my gut feeling is still slightly that it's not a full Portugal review but still could be 40/60.

TMCosta Pm'd me back and says he thinks it isn't as well.

23 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Who is the bigger talent - Nuno Mendes or Matheus Nunes?

No doubt....by far Nuno Mendes. Real Madrid, Liverpool, Man. Utd amongts others already asked for him. Must buy.

58 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Cheers

Exactly. I dont think so. Transfers only...meanwhile some players like Nuno Mendes and Maximiano got their ratings a bit updated.

And we know it for sure cause they started for Sporting and Porto.

I've got a sneaking suspicion that the next leagues to be reviewed in full will be Australia, China and the MLS, in each case when the leagues have finished. Apart from that we might see a lot of random stuff. After the MLS we might get the largest European leagues and we would be back on track.

Covid has made a mess of all the timetables and I have a feeling that they won't want to review leagues that are active. Don't they usually want the league to be finished, or at least on a break?

11 minutes ago, lemontrees said:

I've got a sneaking suspicion that the next leagues to be reviewed in full will be Australia, China and the MLS, in each case when the leagues have finished. Apart from that we might see a lot of random stuff. After the MLS we might get the largest European leagues and we would be back on track.

Covid has made a mess of all the timetables and I have a feeling that they won't want to review leagues that are active. Don't they usually want the league to be finished, or at least on a break?

That is true. However there are a bunch of European leagues that haven't been reviewed based on last year. Why, even last season's MLS hasn't been reviewed. 

But agreed covid has not helped.

12 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

Guys ,

Which 2 would you keep out of these 3 talentful midfielders :

Bennacer (AC Milan)
Florian Neuhaus (Monchengladbach)
Mikel Merino (Real Sociedad)

Curious to see which ones are the top favourites . Thinking of selling 1 to free up space .

Bennacer and Neuhaus

35 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Who is the bigger talent - Nuno Mendes or Matheus Nunes?

Mendes

---

Sad to see Ignacio Camacho has retired at the age of 30 after persistent injury problems - doubt many own him now after dropping to 85 but he was a solid 89 rated midfielder for nearly five years.

37 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

Guys ,

Which 2 would you keep out of these 3 talentful midfielders :

Bennacer (AC Milan)
Florian Neuhaus (Monchengladbach)
Mikel Merino (Real Sociedad)

Curious to see which ones are the top favourites . Thinking of selling 1 to free up space .

Agree with the others, Neuhaus and Bennacer.

Yan Couto (18) I’m sure many of you have this guy in your team, it’s no secret that he is a talent.

News emerging is that he could be joining Girona on a season long loan which is great for his development.

This move would also be great for his SM rating which let’s face it is all we care about 😂

On 4/28/2020 at 11:48 AM, Kurt angle said:

Is someone like Goncalo Pacienca likely to rise?

Sep 14 Sport1 report that Schalke had reached an agreement in principle with Portuguese striker Gonçalo Paciência from fellow Bundesliga club Eintracht Frankfurt.

https://www.getfootballnewsgermany.com/2020/schalke-reach-agreement-in-principle-with-goncalo-paciencia/

1 hour ago, Lele91 said:

hello guys,

martial and r. guerreiro for lukaku? what do you think?

thanks

Usually it would be a 93 rather than 2 91's but this time with their futures so good I'd take the Duo and I have Lukaku in 1 GW so I'd do the deal there!

17 minutes ago, Adrihan said:

Give Icardi and take Valverde?

Again I'd take the hit now and take Valverde for the future but if Icardi plays for u regularly perhaps not

5 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Hi, I have had reasonable success with it, hard tackle,short pass,attacking through the middle. Changing to 433 wingers , aggressive tackle, direct down both flanks if losing at 60 mins. keeps the 3 in midfield (need to check that the AM at front of 451a is subbed or moved to wing as DM/MC needed for 433 wingers. hope that helps

Thank you for your assistance Mr SW19.

I think I will stick to the 4-5-1A throughout the 90, because I am currently weak in the wing area (actually it's mainly all over, expect for the midfield area).

I'm hoping to switch to a 4-3-3 (the narrow one) once I've strengthen this side from Goalkeeper all the way to the Striker.

That 😠 damn cheat has G. Donna, A. Romagnoli and F. Kessie in his PSG side. 

👍

3 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Even at 60/40 it's not a Portugal Review. Thought I'd do one for "Insurance". See below, usual paragraphs re Red Boxes apply etc etc.

Sp-Sht-Predi-Benfica1.png

Portugal new season starts I think this weekend coming. Would usually leave it at this But if someone must have more let me know. Cheers Socca😀