Rahul W's rating predictions

27 minutes ago, jaybee said:

What is it about English clubs being able to produce so many right backs at the moment?

In Scotland it's been left backs that we keep developing recently.

No clue haha. As a WHU fan. We have produced Ngakia,B.Johnson and now Ashby. It's nice but I want an exciting striker as WHU are trash ūü§£

• Replies 30.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

Just now, RieceM96 said:

No clue haha. As a WHU fan. We have produced Ngakia,B.Johnson and now Ashby. It's nice but I want an exciting striker as WHU are trash ūü§£

What do you think of Moyes as manager? I thought Haller could potentially be a good signing for you but hasn't worked out yet.

7 minutes ago, Barrow173 said:

Lautaro Martinez or 20m Bernardo Silva and one of the following

Branthwaite

Musiala

Fabio Silva

Aouchiche

Adeyemi

Lamptey

Eric Garcia

Reyna

Reyna would be my choice if I was accepting that deal. Already involved at Dortmund at a young age last season and I expect him to be involved even more with first team this season.

7 hours ago, jaybee said:

What do you think of Moyes as manager? I thought Haller could potentially be a good signing for you but hasn't worked out yet.

Moyes us one of the leagues worst managers... He messed up man united... Got Sunderland relegated... Complete buffoon!!!

12 minutes ago, Bigpest said:

Hmm Melo Arthur or Bentancur? Can only buy one... I'm thinking Arthur.

Why the neck did Barca swap him for Pjanic? Six years older than Arthur...

Barca’s rules mean that the board can’t leave the club in debt when they leave next summer - they have to pay off whatever debt there is.

Because of some clever accounting, this deal makes their debt look less. I can’t remember exactly how. I think it’s a bit like Hollywood accounting.

Edit: I always prefer youth, and Barca are in a mess at the moment.

Edited by Alyril
Actually answered the question!
On 5/22/2020 at 5:20 PM, Kierans91 said:

Ajdin Hasic

Club - Besiktas

Age - 18

Position - Winger/Striker

Ajdin Hasic is an exciting talent currently on loan at Umraniyespor from Besiktas and has made 2 sub appearances.

He started his career in Croatia playing for Dinamo Zagreb in there reserve team and has played for Bosnia Herzegovina at u17 and u19 level.

Hasic is a very skilful player with a deadly left foot who can manipulate the ball well in very tight areas.

In the short clip he demonstrates¬†how good he is at dribbling and shooting (even from his own half ūüė≥)

I would like to see him maybe have a more successful loan spell or make some appearances for Besiktas.

Either way this boy has talent and he’s one to keep an eye on for the future.

SM rating - 70

Value - 240k

Couple of random risers this morning in Hasic and Beyaz.

Ajdin Hasic - 70 -> 73

On 7/7/2020 at 9:24 PM, Kierans91 said:

Omer Faruk Beyaz

Club - Fenerbahce

Age - 16

Position - CAM

Beyaz is a very technically gifted attacking midfielder who has huge potential to become a star player for Turkey in years to come.

He came on against Trabzonspor in the cup for a cameo role and has done the same this evening in Fenerbahce’s 1-1 draw in the league.

Video below of a few years ago in the youth setup:

Incredible on the dribble as you can see above.

Thorgan has also mentioned this player in previous posts so all the more reason to believe the hype with this kid.

SM rating - 67

Value - 220k

Omer Faruk Beyaz - 67 -> 73

Nothing major for either player.

27 minutes ago, Bigpest said:

Tough one, I would maybe just edge Arthur

8 hours ago, Barrow173 said:

Branthwaite

Musiala

Fabio Silva

Aouchiche

Adeyemi

Lamptey

Eric Garcia

Reyna

I would be tempted with Silva + cash + Adeyemi. Jaybee mentioned Reyna which is also a solid option considering he will probably get more opportunities at Dortmund this season.

8 hours ago, RieceM96 said:

The young lad Ademipo Odubeko looks a real talent, still very raw though.

16 minutes ago, RieceM96 said:

I don't think it's random risers. Looks like Turkish league ? But I'm not sure .

This random riser stuff is rubbish and will miss more players than usual 

It may seem random but players that deserve rises are getting it specially the young players and lesser known leagues. 

My theory for this "randomness"  is soon SM's new update (I thinks it's 20th September) will take place. So to start a league and then in between to get a whole new variations will make no sense.

So SM, like us, is abiding time for the 15th anniversary update. Then we will find out what the new normal is. 

11 hours ago, Big nasty said:

Would you swap 8M and Martial for Leroy Sane?

Leroy Sane's future at Bayern is a little unknown in comparison with Martial at ManU where it looks very good atm. 

It well could happen that Leroy Sane a few weeks from now will be "Pulling up trees" and in sensational form. As of now tho. Martial + cash looks slightly better. It's a gamble and I think Sane Quite likely could be a better prospect in the future.

I myself would watch Bayern's early matches Big Nasty if U can for early clues b4 making a decision. They play I think this weekend. Then act fast... (I may have an advantage as BT Sports do usually have a weekly Bundasliga review program even If Bayern Live is not on. Can't  guarantee but if I hear or see anything, I'll get back to U on him.

Sir Rahul "Release me from my prison cell again, please" A reply to Big Nasty's post. Why me again and again? Anyone else have this much trouble, every other day??

SWIKI Today: I'll try to keep this as concise as possible. They are carrying on with 21 pages of what I think is player movements of one kind or another, but not exactly. 

Such as Sheffield U: Sandar Berge, Ollie Burke, Foderingham, Lys Mouset, R Slater, K Bryan, Parkhouse, Graham.

ManU: Dean Henderson, C Smalling

Man C N Ake, Ferran Torres, Palmer-Brown, 

Brighton Ben White, Alzate, Maupay, A Connoly, Andone

Leeds R, Koch. Struijk, Rodrigo Moreno (Twice!)

Southampton Salisu, Walker-Peters 

Many Scottish clubs, Dundee had 16 players edited 

and Lower Tier including Germany:-

Waldhof Mannheim 15 player edits

FSV Zwiickau 11 player edits

VFV Lubeck 12 player edits

Oh and forgot Crystal Palace Eze. Nathan Ferguson, C Wickham, J Riedwald etc

and others too much to mention....

53 minutes ago, RieceM96 said:

I don't think it's random risers. Looks like Turkish league ? But I'm not sure .

This random riser stuff is rubbish and will miss more players than usual 

They did eventually give bayindir GK his correct rise (+1 in original review) now an extra +2, didnt help me as I had sold him thinking it would be a year before they corrected their error. Thanks again SM.

As someone who likes to buy young and sell when risen this new way of reviewing is going to stop the majority of my fun.

8 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

They did eventually give bayindir GK his correct rise (+1 in original review) now an extra +2, didnt help me as I had sold him thinking it would be a year before they corrected their error. Thanks again SM.

As someone who likes to buy young and sell when risen this new way of reviewing is going to stop the majority of my fun.

Yeah this is the only problem with it. But it does reward managers in certain aspects 

48 minutes ago, Nameless said:

It may seem random but players that deserve rises are getting it specially the young players and lesser known leagues. 

My theory for this "randomness"  is soon SM's new update (I thinks it's 20th September) will take place. So to start a league and then in between to get a whole new variations will make no sense.

So SM, like us, is abiding time for the 15th anniversary update. Then we will find out what the new normal is. 

Yeah I can understand that. Hopefully it's not too long till this  update rolls out 

10 hours ago, jaybee said:

He is meh. Hates playing two upfront and making subs . WHU are going down 

50 minutes ago, Nameless said:

This theory makes sense mate

2 hours ago, Bigpest said:

To balance the books

10 hours ago, Barrow173 said:

Branthwaite

Musiala

Fabio Silva

Aouchiche

Adeyemi

Lamptey

Eric Garcia

Reyna

Reyna

12 hours ago, Big nasty said:

Would you swap 8M and Martial for Leroy Sane?

Martial

10 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Indeed, at least they corrected that

10 minutes ago, Kev said:

You mean about hidden posts?

Yeah he does

On 9/7/2020 at 8:56 AM, Sir Rahul said:

Fine for now, but his stats haven't been greater so I see him dropping in the next Turkish review unless he does well

Ah I was wrong about Enner Valencia mate @Vib

It is a fair drop though as he has hardly scored regularly in Mexico and 88 felt a bit too generous by this stage.

Am glad he dropped as I sold him for Oli McBurnie in June and have gotten some reward for it quite early.

4 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Yeah he does

It's strange... I approved his post then, but whatever anyone does (Noisy tried to change the settings to stop legit posts from regular posters from being hidden) this is a problem. I can't figure out why.

It often is the same people too. I hadn't noticed with Socca particularly (but you obviously have) but I have noticed that a lot of Kierans' posts get hidden too. I can't figure out why. Changing the settings doesn't seem to help. Odd, and annoying. 

22 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Ah I was wrong about Enner Valencia mate @Vib

It is a fair drop though as he has hardly scored regularly in Mexico and 88 felt a bit too generous by this stage.

Am glad he dropped as I sold him for Oli McBurnie in June and have gotten some reward for it quite early.

1 goal in 27 games in Mexico.... Prolific ūüėā

41 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

I will have the same issue

3 hours ago, Alyril said:

Barca’s rules mean that the board can’t leave the club in debt when they leave next summer - they have to pay off whatever debt there is.

Because of some clever accounting, this deal makes their debt look less. I can’t remember exactly how. I think it’s a bit like Hollywood accounting.

Edit: I always prefer youth, and Barca are in a mess at the moment.

Totally agree with you...I'm a man united fan and I'm quite happy with what's happening at our club... 

Barca have bought poorly on older players... Not good for them 

It was always going to happen ūüėā

Zivkovic gets released by Benfica barely playing a minute in 2 years.

Joins PAOK who just so happen to play Benfica in the Champions League qualifiers.

Knocks Benfica out after coming on as a¬†second half sub, scoring the second goal in a 2-1 win ūüėā

https://www.caughtoffside.com/2020/09/15/video-immediate-zivkovic-regret-from-benfica-as-he-score-for-paok-to-knock-them-out-of-the-champions-league/amp/