Rahul W's rating predictions

It was always going to happen 😂

Zivkovic gets released by Benfica barely playing a minute in 2 years.

Joins PAOK who just so happen to play Benfica in the Champions League qualifiers.

Knocks Benfica out after coming on as a second half sub, scoring the second goal in a 2-1 win 😂

https://www.caughtoffside.com/2020/09/15/video-immediate-zivkovic-regret-from-benfica-as-he-score-for-paok-to-knock-them-out-of-the-champions-league/amp/

• Replies 30.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, TCLVikerz said:

It seems like Turkey being reviewed. How was SWiki edits for turkish league last few days @Soccahappy?

Liga NOS next?

Strange way to start it by doing a random collection of players in Turkey, also some teams have just been promoted to Super Lig like Hatayspor.

Im confident this isn’t a Turkey review and is in fact just a clean up of some teams who have been promoted and some transfers, plus the odd youngster like Beyaz.

They also usually start with the bottom club in that division, this hasn’t happened this time.

2 hours ago, Kev said:

It's strange... I approved his post then, but whatever anyone does (Noisy tried to change the settings to stop legit posts from regular posters from being hidden) this is a problem. I can't figure out why.

It often is the same people too. I hadn't noticed with Socca particularly (but you obviously have) but I have noticed that a lot of Kierans' posts get hidden too. I can't figure out why. Changing the settings doesn't seem to help. Odd, and annoying. 

I mostly see Socca and Kieran, which is annoying for sure as they are amongst the most active here

3 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

hi,

is k aguilar worth spending 1m on?

Hasnt he been lent back to the team City bought him from?

I guess long long term worth it?

Long long term yeah 

1 minute ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

hi,

is k aguilar worth spending 1m on?

Hasnt he been lent back to the team City bought him from?

I guess long long term worth it?

Yes, for a long term investment certainly BUT he won’t join City till 2021 and is getting game time at Alianza Lima.

Don’t know how often they review Peru mind.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/amp/football/52347180

13 hours ago, Barrow173 said:

Lautaro Martinez or 20m Bernardo Silva and one of the following

Branthwaite

Musiala

Fabio Silva

Aouchiche

Adeyemi

Lamptey

Eric Garcia

Reyna

Take cash, Silva & Reyna. Thank the other manager for allowing this deal on the way out.

15 hours ago, Big nasty said:

Would you swap 8M and Martial for Leroy Sane?

I would prefer to wait to see how Sane performs. Moving to Bayern is potentially good for his career development. Potential wise, I rate Sane over Martial but he seems to lose some motivation. Hopefully Bayern brings the best out of him though the competition is really tough there.

5 hours ago, Bigpest said:

Hmm Melo Arthur or Bentancur? Can only buy one... I'm thinking Arthur.

Why the heck did Barca swap him for Pjanic? Six years older than Arthur...

Bentacur. Arthur's character issues are too much for me.

5 minutes ago, gAv Gav said:

Hummels + Le Normand or Lucas Hernandez?

Hummels + Le Normand.

3 hours ago, Kev said:

It's strange... I approved his post then, but whatever anyone does (Noisy tried to change the settings to stop legit posts from regular posters from being hidden) this is a problem. I can't figure out why.

It often is the same people too. I hadn't noticed with Socca particularly (but you obviously have) but I have noticed that a lot of Kierans' posts get hidden too. I can't figure out why. Changing the settings doesn't seem to help. Odd, and annoying. 

Yeah I do but I just take it for what it is, nothing we can do about it.

Obviously SM/Invision has a method of trying to filter out inappropriate posts and I guess this is their best effort.

1 hour ago, Sir Rahul said:

I mostly see Socca and Kieran, which is annoying for sure as they are amongst the most active here

I don’t have a life really 😂

16 minutes ago, Marek said:

Who is the potential higher rating between Timo Werner and Lautaro Martinez in a long term view?

Martinez long term but I guess that depends on his club after Inter, Werner is now at a club who can look to challenge for trophies over the next few years.

Very exciting times if you are a Chelsea fan in my opinion.

I think a great feature they could add would be an individual transfer list for each team. So for example I could add players I’m looking to offload to a list and when others look at my team they can click on my transfer list and clearly see who I’m willing to sell. 

I think this would help because I’m not sure many people use the general transfer list that much in many game worlds.

2 hours ago, TCLVikerz said:

It seems like Turkey being reviewed. How was SWiki edits for turkish league last few days @Soccahappy?

Liga NOS next?

A lot of Turkish, mainly lower Leagues no proof it is a Turkish review, TCL. 

I am always suspicious when SWIKI has so many clubs on successive lines but on this occasion if we took that as proof, it would be a review of England (Just done) Germany, Turkey, Portugal and a few others I can't bring to mind. Usually when it happens it's pretty obvious. 

4 hours ago, Kev said:

It really is infuriating Kev when it happens so often,, every other day. Can they not add a few lines, that checks if it's a forum long term member, rather than a NEW Member advertising a product. I've been a member of the forum probably 10 years, can't it check that??

4 hours ago, Kev said:

You mean about hidden posts?

Yes

4 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

Mostly the players in the edits of the big5 teams (currently premier league) are just duplicate rises , as i have shown a few examples of in my previous recent posts .

they just get their rise again for no reason at all .

You also get a rise report again for them in the game itself . It is just useless clutter .

I agree topofthebilly. Yes there are duplicate risers for years now, sometimes with a change of position, sometimes not. Useless clutter tho definitely.

4 hours ago, NickTheBiz said:

Morning everyone.  Back after a couple of weeks off.  What have I missed?  Any decent talents introduced?

Reguillon to Spurs looks like it's happening, Bale too.  What a coup eh?

I just hope and would love to see Bale back in the Premiership and the Spurs fans would just love it, too. Reguilon  I like very much as well. Wish the spurs fans could be in the stands applauding him.

1 hour ago, gAv Gav said:

Duo definitely

46 minutes ago, Marek said:

Who is the potential higher rating between Timo Werner and Lautaro Martinez in a long term view?

Hard Choice at this stage Marek. Watched Werner a few times now and he has a lot of pace, quickness. Lautaro  I've watched with Lukaku in the Champions League and that was a good partnership. I'd like to see how many goals Werner can score in the Premiership b4 being definitive. Pulisic really excites me as well but he's returning to fitness atm.

Tempted to say Werner but that could soon change. Long term Instinctively I think Pulisic could be better than both. Sorry M I'm not helping am I ?...

1 hour ago, Marek said:

As an Inter fan who never watched Werner even once, I say go Werner. I don't see anything special in Toro. He is good, but I don't see the "it" factor. He can't be the focal point in attack like Lukaku or Alexis Sanchez does. He won't be a player like Aguero/Tevez/Dybala calibre. I think 92 is his max. Might go to 93 if he gets better. Honestly, I don't think he deserves 92 for now, he is too overhyped because of the Barca rumors.

26 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

A lot of Turkish, mainly lower Leagues no proof it is a Turkish review, TCL. 

I am always suspicious when SWIKI has so many clubs on successive lines but on this occasion if we took that as proof, it would be a review of England (Just done) Germany, Turkey, Portugal and a few others I can't bring to mind. Usually when it happens it's pretty obvious.

Ok, thanks. 2 days in a row a lot of Turkish players in the new players section though

42 minutes ago, Bigpest said:

Here's one you guys will know all about no doubt and I'm late to the party again. Lodi at Atletico Madrid is my go to young left back if I can't get Davies... What's your view on him and potential etc? They paid a lot of money for him...

Yes I'm afraid U are Bigpest he's been "all the rave" on the forum for a long time. Lodi 82 rated a year ago and 90 by 6th August just gone, has more to come as well... Could be 92 this next season! 

Alphonso Davies also similar if not better.

3 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Yes, for a long term investment certainly BUT he won’t join City till 2021 and is getting game time at Alianza Lima.

Don’t know how often they review Peru mind.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/amp/football/52347180

Tbf in the game he is added to City which means technically he'll be 'reviewed' with them 

3 hours ago, gAv Gav said:

Duo

2 hours ago, Marek said:

Lautaro

1 hour ago, AlfonDaddy said:

I think a great feature they could add would be an individual transfer list for each team. So for example I could add players I’m looking to offload to a list and when others look at my team they can click on my transfer list and clearly see who I’m willing to sell. 

I think this would help because I’m not sure many people use the general transfer list that much in many game worlds.

Interesting idea!

42 minutes ago, Bigpest said:

Here's one you guys will know all about no doubt and I'm late to the party again. Lodi at Atletico Madrid is my go to young left back if I can't get Davies... What's your view on him and potential etc? They paid a lot of money for him...

Has done very well so far, has to continue it now

48 minutes ago, The punch said:

martial will not disappoint me, he will maintain his current form with 25+ goals this season, so 92 winter and 93 summer. at 1 years of euro cup, I have the feeling he's going to have a great season.

I hope so

53 minutes ago, Bigpest said:

I would put Theo Hernandez in that category aswell.

12 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Yes I'm afraid U are Bigpest he's been "all the rave" on the forum for a long time. Lodi 82 rated a year ago and 90 by 6th August just gone, has more to come as well... Could be 92 this next season! 

Alphonso Davies also similar if not better.

Davies is better, his meteoric rise has been insane and he’s probably the best left back in the world at the minute although it’s really close with Robertson.

If Lodi gets 92 this season then Davies should be 93/4 (that’s if they both have similar seasons to last)

10 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Tbf in the game he is added to City which means technically he'll be 'reviewed' with them 

SM jumped the gun on that one really if he’s not technically joining City till 2021 🙄

Technically technically 😂

6 hours ago, Kev said:

Noisy - the laziest administrator of all time! 

Darko Gyabi

Age - 16

Club - Manchester City

Position - CM

Nationality - England

A2649302-5A41-441B-825B-05A13EE38AB6.jpeg.4984b5aa80d90f4918cecf3d68849fd8.jpeg

Darko, the next in a long line of brilliant talent being produced by the Manchester City academy.

Gyabi is a player with all the attributes to be a top player, he’s got great composure and the vision to pick a pass.

Its been a real struggle to find any significant footage of him playing for City’s academy, but I have found this poor quality video on twitter courtesy of rising ballers:

Manchester City’s academy is oozing with so much talent including, Mbete, Robertson, Braaf, Adam, Delap, Bobb etc the list goes on.

Its obviously still very soon for Darko but definitely a player for people to keep an eye on in the future.

Little bit of coverage from BBC recently also:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/54171653

Not currently in SM.