Rahul W's rating predictions

8 hours ago, JacobMOX said:

Hello to all, first time posting here. I've a pretty simple question. Are there any chanches that Soyuncu, Tielemans and Grimaldo will become 91 in 3 months time? Thanks in advance for the reply.

Soyuncu + Tielemens both have a good chance if Leicester can repeat last seasons excellent first few months where they looked certain to qualify for UCL.

Not sure about Grimaldo

8 hours ago, JBS said:

Dusan Vlahovic or Hamed Traore? 

I would be tempted to go for Traore, been linked with some top clubs along with his brother.

7 hours ago, Lowco said:

Lol I had an match on monday that Ive lost 5-1 and my op had 5 shots on target 

Ouch

• Replies 33.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

19 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Yeah I do but I just take it for what it is, nothing we can do about it.

Obviously SM/Invision has a method of trying to filter out inappropriate posts and I guess this is their best effort.

18 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

It really is infuriating Kev when it happens so often,, every other day. Can they not add a few lines, that checks if it's a forum long term member, rather than a NEW Member advertising a product. I've been a member of the forum probably 10 years, can't it check that??

Well, you both post regularly and have no warning points or anything, but for some reason it is mainly your posts that get hidden. There's no way to whitelist members, only IP addresses, but I've added you both to moderators, so you'll be able to approve your own posts now. Hopefully that will make things easier. 

7 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

Next thing we need is a workaround/fix for the unused black space and crammy reading space which we have now .

signal-2020-09-17-100713.jpeg

I think that's just a layout issue. It only happens on threads with lots of posts like this one. I can't change that personally, one of the devs will need to do it. 

28 minutes ago, Kev said:

Well, you both post regularly and have no warning points or anything, but for some reason it is mainly your posts that get hidden. There's no way to whitelist members, only IP addresses, but I've added you both to moderators, so you'll be able to approve your own posts now. Hopefully that will make things easier. 

Thank you Kev really appreciate it 🙂

No more hidden posts Christmas has come early 😆

10 hours ago, JBS said:

Dusan Vlahovic or Hamed Traore? 

Hamed

11 hours ago, JacobMOX said:

Hello to all, first time posting here. I've a pretty simple question. Are there any chanches that Soyuncu, Tielemans and Grimaldo will become 91 in 3 months time? Thanks in advance for the reply.

Soyuncu and Tielemans is minimal, depends on Leicester's performance in these 3 months

Grimaldo no

1 hour ago, asmadeo said:

When the new update for sm worlds comes out already know? 

Not sure 

59 minutes ago, RieceM96 said:

Do we have a review list ? Like last time a country was reviewed? 

Think it would be good to have a rough estimate of dates /year 

Think Russia is coming up to 1 and half years since last review

Becoming difficult to decide who to buy with these random reviews other than transferred players xD

Covid has thrown the schedule off

44 minutes ago, Hfazil said:

The Fridge could rise to 92?

Not yet

1 hour ago, Kev said:

Thank you Kev, much appreciated!... But i've just got one more advert to post for..... "Happy's  Cheap Baked Beans 56 Varieties "Makes U run to the toilet more often"... Woooo hooooo!! 😀

3 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Thank you Kev, much appreciated!... But i've just got one more advert to post for..... "Happy's  Cheap Baked Beans 56 Varieties "Makes U run to the toilet more often"... Woooo hooooo!! 😀

If you start posting crap about keto and CBD then I'll take away all privileges and ban you 🤣 

SWIKI TODAY: A lot more of the same:- Just about every Club in Spain and a number from elsewhere:- Including Aston Villa w/ Mings & Konsa. Barcelona w/ Coutinho, Miranda, Oriel Busquets and Griezmann Leeds U w/ Crysencio Summerville (really he's called Jimmy "Don't Leave Me This Way". Real Madrid Courtois, Atletico Madrid N Kalanic. Valencia Guillamon. Chelsea Robert Kenedy

In all 23pages All the Spanish Clubs are between 5 and 19edits each! A few Turkish players too, still!

19 minutes ago, Kev said:

If you start posting crap about keto and CBD then I'll take away all privileges and ban you 🤣 

But I'll still be able to post about my Baked Beans then, Great Cheers Kev! 😁

Am I just a Sergeant Moderator or a Generalissimo Moderator like you Kev?? 😆

3 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

But I'll still be able to post about my Baked Beans then, Great Cheers Kev!

Am I just a Sergeant Moderator or a Generalissimo Moderator like you Kev??

Officer Cadet 😉

Just a general mod, not an admin.

On 7/3/2020 at 9:39 AM, Sir Rahul said:

Niels Nkounkou, not on database, just signed for Everton. One to look out for.

Had a very good performance in the league cup last night, looks a good player 🙂

7 minutes ago, gAv Gav said:

Another one on Le Normand sorry I don't know how good he is/can be.

Le Normand or Maitland Niles?

Maitland Niles especially if you want the versatility he can play multiple positions in game, I also think Arteta is starting to like him more which could lead to more game time at LB

5 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Soyuncu + Tielemens both have a good chance if Leicester can repeat last seasons excellent first few months where they looked certain to qualify for UCL.

Not sure about Grimaldo

4 hours ago, RoyLeo said:

Soyuncu - 10%

Tielemans - 10%

Grimaldo - 0%

in 3 months' time.

3 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Soyuncu and Tielemans is minimal, depends on Leicester's performance in these 3 months

Grimaldo no

Thanks to all for the replies, very appreciated.

2 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

SWIKI TODAY: A lot more of the same:- Just about every Club in Spain and a number from elsewhere:- Including Aston Villa w/ Mings & Konsa. Barcelona w/ Coutinho, Miranda, Oriel Busquets and Griezmann Leeds U w/ Crysencio Summerville (really he's called Jimmy "Don't Leave Me This Way". Real Madrid Courtois, Atletico Madrid N Kalanic. Valencia Guillamon. Chelsea Robert Kenedy

In all 23pages All the Spanish Clubs are between 5 and 19edits each! A few Turkish players too, still!

Thanks for carrying this on, it's very useful. I suppose the transfer windows all close soon and they'll perhaps get more time for tidying up leagues they have missed. I still think Australia might be coming up as they finished recently. Hopefully they won't take too much time over it if it happens.

If Sergino Dest wasn’t already one of the most in demand RB’s in SM he will be now

B0F8668B-2B07-47F3-A0E7-C9F8114C6F70.thumb.png.c1f2566cf42a761efd85ebeaa87c006d.png

Ajax and Bayern just have to reach an agreement on the price now but personal terms agreed.

Bayern will have 2 of the most exciting full backs in world football on each side 👏

14 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

If Sergino Dest wasn’t already one of the most in demand RB’s in SM he will be now

B0F8668B-2B07-47F3-A0E7-C9F8114C6F70.thumb.png.c1f2566cf42a761efd85ebeaa87c006d.png

Ajax and Bayern just have to reach an agreement on the price now but personal terms agreed.

Bayern will have 2 of the most exciting full backs in world football on each side 👏

So their fullbacks will be from USA and Canada. Think that's quite cool tbh 

@Kev

Do you have any idea of what/if any other proposed changes are to be made this month? I believe it's now a decade since SM was launched online. There were a few managers on Facebook wondering the same as well. 

Oh, and (thank you), I did contact SM via email and it seems as though they did a brilliant job to remove the cheater (Besir Bajrami) from the GW. He actually had 4 clubs on the go, not 3 as I had previously thought. 

I'm hoping for some more managers to join after i've raided PSG/AM of G. Donna, Romagnoli and Kessie. 😁

@TCLVikerz If you are still experiencing cheating in your GW's then please forward me the ID No's: so I can join, take screen shots, then report it back to SM via an email, rather than reporting it a bug 🐛 because it hasn't seemed to have worked for you or me in the past. 

Screenshot_20200917-022612.png

Screenshot_20200917-022624.png

Screenshot_20200917-024007.png

Edited by Milanista1
Corrections

Previous tables on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798,799,800,801,803,804,805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824,825,8826,827,828,829,830,831.832,833,834,835.836,837,839,841,842,844,845,855,856,857.860,864,866, 867.868,871,872,873,875,876,877,878,880,914,955,988. 1003,1008,1016, 1023.1026,1030, 1032,1042, 1045, 1047, 1055 , 1057, 1060, 1063, 1065, 1068, 1082, 1083, 1085, 1087, 1089, 1092, 1095, 1098, 1103,1106,1109,1118 ,1121, 1124 1126, 1132, 1138, 1141, 1147, 1152, 1153, 1155, 1157, 1158,1159 , 1160 , 1161,1163, 1165, 1169, 1174,1175,1176, 1180, 1187,  1189, 1197 Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Please click on zoom to 125% or 150% and it's monster size and can be read Immediately. Left hand side of screen disappears entirely, great!

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Update of 2 Austria Clubs Review also some random Risers

Sp-Sht-Randoms-Salzb-Rapid1.png

Ceballos would have made a bit more profit (£4M) and 1 less miss, for the Premiership Analysis I uploaded a number of days ago. It does make predicting a bit more work, when U have to check every player to see when he was last reviewed. Lot easier when all players from 1 club are done at the same time. Also it probably delays if not permanently delays other players from getting their just rises.

Hope it's obviously clear in future that if in the club view it's in Red and none of the others are showing a rise, then it's "SM Random Rises". BTW think SM have under reviewed Patson Daka and may well give him another +1  when they do Review RB Salzburg in full. Same maybe for Szoboszlia and Caquerat as well.

Thanks for all your interest and support of Spreadsheet Predictions, very grateful, thanks and Cheers Socca😀