Jump to content

Rahul W's rating predictions


Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, gAv Gav said:

Another one on Le Normand sorry I don't know how good he is/can be.

Le Normand or Maitland Niles?

AMN

38 minutes ago, Bigpest said:

Lautaro

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 42.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Sir Rahul

    4493

  • Kieran_S91

    4129

  • Soccahappy

    1797

  • Milanista1

    1509

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Stay Can’t believe I’ve made 5000 posts. So here’s to 5000 more 🍻

Posted Images

45 minutes ago, Bigpest said:

Between those 2 Lautaro pretty definitely. Someone recently was looking between Lautaro M and Werner & that was a bit "Tricky" but not for Jesus.... L Martinez!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Soccahappy said:

Between those 2 Lautaro pretty definitely. Someone recently was looking between Lautaro M and Werner & that was a bit "Tricky" but not for Jesus.... L Martinez!

Was just discussing because an inter watcher was saying that he's nothing special.... Not prolific and has a high rating  because he's linked with Barca lol 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Great work Milanista, you’re like the Robin Hood of SM worlds 😉😂

Martinez all day for me, Gabriel Jesus isn’t clinical enough, he should score a lot more goals in that City team which create a lot of chances.

Only 23 and playd more on the wing..I reckon he will go up a couple 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, RieceM96 said:

EC 7777. A guy with like 5 clubs. I'm sure you posting in newsfeed. Other managers would help you by telling you the exact clubs 

There's only like 2 managers in European Championship 7777, i've checked out Div 2 and Div 3 aswell. 😕 

Or, or maybe my side-kick Little John 🐻 beat me to reporting him! Eh, @Kierans91

And as for the English Championship 7777: it's full to the teeth for anyone to be cheating in it. Hell, even Frank Lampard and Diego Maradona are a part of it. 😀

🧐However, in World Championship 7777 I did sense a hint of cheating. And as you can see (from the screen shots) in WC 7777 a manager by the name of Sir Jhow Beckham is now a suspect until SM have finished investigating, that's once i've filed in a report about him. 😀

🤔 How dare he even call himself Sir, "there's only one Sir around here and that's Sir Rahul"! 😊

 

 

 

 

Screenshot_20200917-190616.png

Screenshot_20200917-200957.png

 

 

Screenshot_20200917-201126.png

Screenshot_20200917-201134.png

Edited by Milanista1
Re-sized screenshots so they take up less space.
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/15/2020 at 4:05 PM, Soccahappy said:

Sep 14 Sport1 report that Schalke had reached an agreement in principle with Portuguese striker Gonçalo Paciência from fellow Bundesliga club Eintracht Frankfurt.

https://www.getfootballnewsgermany.com/2020/schalke-reach-agreement-in-principle-with-goncalo-paciencia/

You have gone back incredibly far to see this post 😄

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

 

@Kev

Do you have any idea of what/if any other proposed changes are to be made this month? I believe it's now a decade since SM was launched online. There were a few managers on Facebook wondering the same as well. 

 

15 years I think. I'm not part of the group who've been discussing the changes, so I don't know what they'll be. I'll find out at the same time as everyone else!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Great to see St.Etienne top of Ligue 1 with such a young team after 3 games (100% record)

Some potential big risers this season, Macon (77) Fofana (82) Abi (80) Aouchiche (73) Neyou Nuopa (76 - on loan from Braga) Camara (80) all first team players.

Other Young players coming through, Maxence Rivera, Aimen Moueffek, Lucas Gourna-Douath

They also have a cheap GK who could very well play much of the season with Ruffier currently in a stalemate with the club, Jessy Moulin (34) 562k - 82 rated.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/16/2020 at 9:21 AM, NickTheBiz said:

Morning everyone.  Back after a couple of weeks off.  What have I missed?  Any decent talents introduced?

 

Reguillon to Spurs looks like it's happening, Bale too.  What a coup eh?

Reg. great signing. Spurs got bent over by RM and levy liked it. 
 

bale. The charm. But he will struggle for fitness. Good to uplift club. But you guys miss Eriksen 

Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Kev said:

15 years I think. I'm not part of the group who've been discussing the changes, so I don't know what they'll be. I'll find out at the same time as everyone else!

Oh yeah, it's been 15 years not 10, my mistake, silly me. ☺ I joined back in 2009 as well - i wasn't into it as much back then though, until years later...😀 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Joshua Ireland (16) Dortmund looking to potentially bring another young English talent into their academy 🤩🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

1E9D69B9-981C-4499-B2A8-DF9BFD8F497F.thumb.png.c08f28a13e960382f06f391120405786.png

He's now in Dortmund. A couple of months ago he was on trial in RSC Anderlecht. I don't know what the reason is he isn't from RSC Anderlecht yet. Maybe not good enough or just have a manager who tries every team.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kierans91 said:

Great to see St.Etienne top of Ligue 1 with such a young team after 3 games (100% record)

Some potential big risers this season, Macon (77) Fofana (82) Abi (80) Aouchiche (73) Neyou Nuopa (76 - on loan from Braga) Camara (80) all first team players.

Other Young players coming through, Maxence Rivera, Aimen Moueffek, Lucas Gourna-Douath

They also have a cheap GK who could very well play much of the season with Ruffier currently in a stalemate with the club, Jessy Moulin (34) 562k - 82 rated.

Better in the French thread I created 😂

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

He's now in Dortmund. A couple of months ago he was on trial in RSC Anderlecht. I don't know what the reason is he isn't from RSC Anderlecht yet. Maybe not good enough or just have a manager who tries every team.

He has offers from 2 teams in England aswell as interest from Dortmund, should find out where he goes in the next couple of days.

Stephen Ireland’s son, might have connections. He might not have been happy with what Anderlecht were offering?

6 minutes ago, jaybee said:

Better in the French thread I created 😂

Oh shoot my bad 😅

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

He has offers from 2 teams in England aswell as interest from Dortmund, should find out where he goes in the next couple of days.

Stephen Ireland’s son, might have connections. He might not have been happy with what Anderlecht were offering?

Oh shoot my bad 😅

I'll let you off on this occasion. At least the league might be a bit more interesting with poor start PSG have had.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Bigpest said:

Was just discussing because an inter watcher was saying that he's nothing special.... Not prolific and has a high rating  because he's linked with Barca lol 

He is nothing special. But my friend who watched City also said Gab Jesus also nothing special and won't increase beyond 92 because he is 2nd choice for Aguero. So Lautaro vs Jesus. Lautaro all the way.

And no, links between Lautaro and Real Madrid is fake. Both teams already confirmed it

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, jaybee said:

I'll let you off on this occasion. At least the league might be a bit more interesting with poor start PSG have had.

That’s what we hope for, nobody wants a runaway leader apart from the fans who support that club 😂

3 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

What an amazing day it has been!!!

Great signing, who do you reckon he will replace in midfield?

1 hour ago, TCLVikerz said:

He is nothing special. But my friend who watched City also said Gab Jesus also nothing special and won't increase beyond 92 because he is 2nd choice for Aguero. So Lautaro vs Jesus. Lautaro all the way.

And no, links between Lautaro and Real Madrid is fake. Both teams already confirmed it

Im not a City fan but I watch them a lot because I’m from the U.K and well because they are a brilliant team to watch.

Gabriel Jesus is certainly nothing special, regardless of where he plays in the front 3 he should be getting 15+ goals in a league campaign easy.

He’s never scored more than 14 goals in the EPL since arriving 4 years ago, which isn’t the best considering City dominate most games and when they win it’s usually by about 4 or 5 goals 😂

City have scored 100+ goals in the last 3 season in the league, he scored 14 this season, 7 the season before and 13 the year before that.

Put this in to perspective Sterling has scored nearly 20 a season for the past 3 years and he’s naturally a winger anything but a natural goalscorer, I make this comparison because there isn’t too much difference in age (2years)

Link to post
Share on other sites

In a new world I’m stocking up on youth that is cheap or FA.  When searching for 18 and under by nation, I noticed that only England has more than one page.  It feels like there are less 18 and under players from the big countries than before.  There are plenty of -/18 still... seems odd that Arg, Bel, Bra, Fra, Ger, Ita, Ned, Port, and Spain all have less than a page.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...