• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

41 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

@Kev

Do you have any idea of what/if any other proposed changes are to be made this month? I believe it's now a decade since SM was launched online. There were a few managers on Facebook wondering the same as well. 

Oh, and (thank you), I did contact SM via email and it seems as though they did a brilliant job to remove the cheater (Besir Bajrami) from the GW. He actually had 4 clubs on the go, not 3 as I had previously thought. 

I'm hoping for some more managers to join after i've raided PSG of G. Donna, Romagnoli and Kessie. 😁

@TCLVikerz If you are still experiencing cheating in your GW's then please forward me the ID No's: so I can join, take screen shots, then report it back to SM via an email, rather than reporting it a bug 🐛 because it hasn't seemed to have worked for you or me in the past. 

Screenshot_20200917-022612.png

Screenshot_20200917-022624.png

Screenshot_20200917-024007.png

EC 7777. A guy with like 5 clubs. I'm sure you posting in newsfeed. Other managers would help you by telling you the exact clubs 

49 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

@Kev

Do you have any idea of what/if any other proposed changes are to be made this month? I believe it's now a decade since SM was launched online. There were a few managers on Facebook wondering the same as well. 

Oh, and (thank you), I did contact SM via email and it seems as though they did a brilliant job to remove the cheater (Besir Bajrami) from the GW. He actually had 4 clubs on the go, not 3 as I had previously thought. 

I'm hoping for some more managers to join after i've raided PSG of G. Donna, Romagnoli and Kessie. 😁

@TCLVikerz If you are still experiencing cheating in your GW's then please forward me the ID No's: so I can join, take screen shots, then report it back to SM via an email, rather than reporting it a bug 🐛 because it hasn't seemed to have worked for you or me in the past. 

Screenshot_20200917-022612.png

Screenshot_20200917-022624.png

Screenshot_20200917-024007.png

Great work Milanista, you’re like the Robin Hood of SM worlds 😉😂

33 minutes ago, Bigpest said:

Martinez all day for me, Gabriel Jesus isn’t clinical enough, he should score a lot more goals in that City team which create a lot of chances.

3 hours ago, gAv Gav said:

Another one on Le Normand sorry I don't know how good he is/can be.

Le Normand or Maitland Niles?

AMN

38 minutes ago, Bigpest said:

Lautaro

45 minutes ago, Bigpest said:

Between those 2 Lautaro pretty definitely. Someone recently was looking between Lautaro M and Werner & that was a bit "Tricky" but not for Jesus.... L Martinez!

1 hour ago, Soccahappy said:

Between those 2 Lautaro pretty definitely. Someone recently was looking between Lautaro M and Werner & that was a bit "Tricky" but not for Jesus.... L Martinez!

Was just discussing because an inter watcher was saying that he's nothing special.... Not prolific and has a high rating  because he's linked with Barca lol 

2 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Great work Milanista, you’re like the Robin Hood of SM worlds 😉😂

Martinez all day for me, Gabriel Jesus isn’t clinical enough, he should score a lot more goals in that City team which create a lot of chances.

Only 23 and playd more on the wing..I reckon he will go up a couple 

3 hours ago, RieceM96 said:

EC 7777. A guy with like 5 clubs. I'm sure you posting in newsfeed. Other managers would help you by telling you the exact clubs 

There's only like 2 managers in European Championship 7777, i've checked out Div 2 and Div 3 aswell. 😕 

Or, or maybe my side-kick Little John 🐻 beat me to reporting him! Eh, @Kierans91

And as for the English Championship 7777: it's full to the teeth for anyone to be cheating in it. Hell, even Frank Lampard and Diego Maradona are a part of it. 😀

🧐However, in World Championship 7777 I did sense a hint of cheating. And as you can see (from the screen shots) in WC 7777 a manager by the name of Sir Jhow Beckham is now a suspect until SM have finished investigating, that's once i've filed in a report about him. 😀

🤔 How dare he even call himself Sir, "there's only one Sir around here and that's Sir Rahul"! 😊

Screenshot_20200917-190616.png

Screenshot_20200917-200957.png

Screenshot_20200917-201126.png

Screenshot_20200917-201134.png

Edited by Milanista1
Re-sized screenshots so they take up less space.
On 9/15/2020 at 4:05 PM, Soccahappy said:

Sep 14 Sport1 report that Schalke had reached an agreement in principle with Portuguese striker Gonçalo Paciência from fellow Bundesliga club Eintracht Frankfurt.

https://www.getfootballnewsgermany.com/2020/schalke-reach-agreement-in-principle-with-goncalo-paciencia/

You have gone back incredibly far to see this post 😄

4 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

@Kev

15 years I think. I'm not part of the group who've been discussing the changes, so I don't know what they'll be. I'll find out at the same time as everyone else!

Great to see St.Etienne top of Ligue 1 with such a young team after 3 games (100% record)

Some potential big risers this season, Macon (77) Fofana (82) Abi (80) Aouchiche (73) Neyou Nuopa (76 - on loan from Braga) Camara (80) all first team players.

Other Young players coming through, Maxence Rivera, Aimen Moueffek, Lucas Gourna-Douath

They also have a cheap GK who could very well play much of the season with Ruffier currently in a stalemate with the club, Jessy Moulin (34) 562k - 82 rated.

On 9/16/2020 at 9:21 AM, NickTheBiz said:

Morning everyone.  Back after a couple of weeks off.  What have I missed?  Any decent talents introduced?

Reguillon to Spurs looks like it's happening, Bale too.  What a coup eh?

Reg. great signing. Spurs got bent over by RM and levy liked it. 

bale. The charm. But he will struggle for fitness. Good to uplift club. But you guys miss Eriksen 

48 minutes ago, Kev said:

15 years I think. I'm not part of the group who've been discussing the changes, so I don't know what they'll be. I'll find out at the same time as everyone else!

Oh yeah, it's been 15 years not 10, my mistake, silly me. ☺ I joined back in 2009 as well - i wasn't into it as much back then though, until years later...😀 

11 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Joshua Ireland (16) Dortmund looking to potentially bring another young English talent into their academy 🤩🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

1E9D69B9-981C-4499-B2A8-DF9BFD8F497F.thumb.png.c08f28a13e960382f06f391120405786.png

He's now in Dortmund. A couple of months ago he was on trial in RSC Anderlecht. I don't know what the reason is he isn't from RSC Anderlecht yet. Maybe not good enough or just have a manager who tries every team.

1 hour ago, Kierans91 said:

Great to see St.Etienne top of Ligue 1 with such a young team after 3 games (100% record)

Some potential big risers this season, Macon (77) Fofana (82) Abi (80) Aouchiche (73) Neyou Nuopa (76 - on loan from Braga) Camara (80) all first team players.

Other Young players coming through, Maxence Rivera, Aimen Moueffek, Lucas Gourna-Douath

They also have a cheap GK who could very well play much of the season with Ruffier currently in a stalemate with the club, Jessy Moulin (34) 562k - 82 rated.

Better in the French thread I created 😂

9 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

He's now in Dortmund. A couple of months ago he was on trial in RSC Anderlecht. I don't know what the reason is he isn't from RSC Anderlecht yet. Maybe not good enough or just have a manager who tries every team.

He has offers from 2 teams in England aswell as interest from Dortmund, should find out where he goes in the next couple of days.

Stephen Ireland’s son, might have connections. He might not have been happy with what Anderlecht were offering?

6 minutes ago, jaybee said:

Better in the French thread I created 😂

Oh shoot my bad 😅

27 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

He has offers from 2 teams in England aswell as interest from Dortmund, should find out where he goes in the next couple of days.

Stephen Ireland’s son, might have connections. He might not have been happy with what Anderlecht were offering?

Oh shoot my bad 😅

I'll let you off on this occasion. At least the league might be a bit more interesting with poor start PSG have had.

7 hours ago, Bigpest said:

Was just discussing because an inter watcher was saying that he's nothing special.... Not prolific and has a high rating  because he's linked with Barca lol 

He is nothing special. But my friend who watched City also said Gab Jesus also nothing special and won't increase beyond 92 because he is 2nd choice for Aguero. So Lautaro vs Jesus. Lautaro all the way.

And no, links between Lautaro and Real Madrid is fake. Both teams already confirmed it