Rahul W's rating predictions

4 hours ago, jaybee said:

I'll let you off on this occasion. At least the league might be a bit more interesting with poor start PSG have had.

That’s what we hope for, nobody wants a runaway leader apart from the fans who support that club 😂

3 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

What an amazing day it has been!!!

Great signing, who do you reckon he will replace in midfield?

1 hour ago, TCLVikerz said:

He is nothing special. But my friend who watched City also said Gab Jesus also nothing special and won't increase beyond 92 because he is 2nd choice for Aguero. So Lautaro vs Jesus. Lautaro all the way.

And no, links between Lautaro and Real Madrid is fake. Both teams already confirmed it

Im not a City fan but I watch them a lot because I’m from the U.K and well because they are a brilliant team to watch.

Gabriel Jesus is certainly nothing special, regardless of where he plays in the front 3 he should be getting 15+ goals in a league campaign easy.

He’s never scored more than 14 goals in the EPL since arriving 4 years ago, which isn’t the best considering City dominate most games and when they win it’s usually by about 4 or 5 goals 😂

City have scored 100+ goals in the last 3 season in the league, he scored 14 this season, 7 the season before and 13 the year before that.

Put this in to perspective Sterling has scored nearly 20 a season for the past 3 years and he’s naturally a winger anything but a natural goalscorer, I make this comparison because there isn’t too much difference in age (2years)

• Replies 33.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

In a new world I’m stocking up on youth that is cheap or FA.  When searching for 18 and under by nation, I noticed that only England has more than one page.  It feels like there are less 18 and under players from the big countries than before.  There are plenty of -/18 still... seems odd that Arg, Bel, Bra, Fra, Ger, Ita, Ned, Port, and Spain all have less than a page.  

1 hour ago, liamgriff said:

What league is being reviewed? is it Turkey at the moment? 

Still don’t know, random currently

9 minutes ago, Nameless said:

(i) Bade of Lens or Strijck(sp) of Leeds?

(ii) Boga or Sorloth?

Bade

Boga depending on where Sorloth goes, if he goes to Leipzig then Sorloth if he ends up at Spurs then Boga.

On 9/15/2020 at 12:46 PM, Kierans91 said:

Confirmed. Random risers are among us 😂

Any chance Quaresma and Matheus Nunes among the Sporting CP edits.

Should both get a decent rise.

EDIT: never mind just looked and can’t see either of their names

Both did rise.

Eduardo Quaresma - 73 -> 76

Matheus Nunes - 70 -> 76

By the time Portugal is reviewed again these 2 players could quite possibly in their 80s

Confirmed: Soccerwiki is really only useful to find out which league is next 😂 

There's a few players in the Championship, who even from the first game (as well as the post-lockdown end of last season) you can see are going to be really key players for their club this season.

SM are generally pretty generous with Championship rating increases, if these young players are playing every week and playing decent then by the end of the season they should be at a rating of 82. If they end up being the best players in the division, or earning promotion, they could get as high as 85. 

It's worth baring in mind that these predictions are for over the course of the season, the Championship might not be reviewed for a while, and these guys might get these ratings over several installments. It's also not secure, these guys don't have the minutes under their belt just yet, they just will get them provided they don't pick up any injuries.

Marc Guehi (78) > 82/83

He's probably going to be the stand out performer from these players. He's the best player Chelsea have out on loan in the Championship, and they've had success in the past with Conor Gallagher (83) last season, and Fikayo Tomori (87) and Mason Mount the season before (89). 

He's playing on the left side of a back three, and playing really well for Swansea who will hopefully be in the top half. He also played superbly post-lockdown and played in the play-offs for Swansea last season. I think he's one that's going to excel, and be looking for a Premier League loan, or a place on the fringes of the Chelsea first team next season. 

Jeremy Ngakia (75) > 82

Starting the season at Watford's right wing-back, he should get a lot of game time for a side that looks to be competing for promotion. He did well at West Ham last season, but left for Watford to be a regular, and they seem to be giving him that opportunity. If he continues to play throughout the season, he shouldn't have any problem getting that rating. 

Max Bird (73) > 82

In terms of talents for the future, this guy is definitely one to pick up. As a 19 year old, he's captained Derby twice this season, and seems to be vice-captain to Wayne Rooney. He's his partner in midfield, and a really good player to watch. He's going to be a Premier League player, he's got that talent, although it may well take a couple of years. I'd be surprised if he wasn't rated 82 by the end of the season.

Ben Cabango (75) > 82/80

Made his Welsh debut this month, played for Swansea in the play-offs last season, and continues to play for them regularly this season. He's been linked with a move to Leeds, and whilst I think it's a bit early for that to come off, he should be playing most weeks for Swansea this season which should get him a decent rating. I don't think he's quite as talented as Marc Guehi, but he's definitely worth a buy. 

Michael Olise (70) > 80/82

Olise looks like he's going to be a star for Reading this season, starting the season with an assist on the opening day. He looked like he's going to play 40+ games for them this season, which will be a really good effort for a player who's still only 18. He got 22 games last season as well, and plays for France U18's, so he's one to watch and a definite riser.

Djed Spence (73) > 80

I'm not sure he's as talented as some of the others, but still is performing well for Middlesbrough. He looks like he's going to be their first choice right wing-back for the season, and they seem pretty set to play a 5-3-2 under Neil Warnock. I'd expect him to get 30 odd games this season at least, which should secure him a rating of 80.

37 minutes ago, WillBedford said:

Barella + 15m for Partey?

Partey

4 minutes ago, swanseajack said:

There's a few players in the Championship, who even from the first game (as well as the post-lockdown end of last season) you can see are going to be really key players for their club this season.

SM are generally pretty generous with Championship rating increases, if these young players are playing every week and playing decent then by the end of the season they should be at a rating of 82. If they end up being the best players in the division, or earning promotion, they could get as high as 85. 

It's worth baring in mind that these predictions are for over the course of the season, the Championship might not be reviewed for a while, and these guys might get these ratings over several installments. It's also not secure, these guys don't have the minutes under their belt just yet, they just will get them provided they don't pick up any injuries.

Marc Guehi (78) > 82/83

He's probably going to be the stand out performer from these players. He's the best player Chelsea have out on loan in the Championship, and they've had success in the past with Conor Gallagher (83) last season, and Fikayo Tomori (87) and Mason Mount the season before (89). 

He's playing on the left side of a back three, and playing really well for Swansea who will hopefully be in the top half. He also played superbly post-lockdown and played in the play-offs for Swansea last season. I think he's one that's going to excel, and be looking for a Premier League loan, or a place on the fringes of the Chelsea first team next season. 

Jeremy Ngakia (75) > 82

Starting the season at Watford's right wing-back, he should get a lot of game time for a side that looks to be competing for promotion. He did well at West Ham last season, but left for Watford to be a regular, and they seem to be giving him that opportunity. If he continues to play throughout the season, he shouldn't have any problem getting that rating. 

Max Bird (73) > 82

In terms of talents for the future, this guy is definitely one to pick up. As a 19 year old, he's captained Derby twice this season, and seems to be vice-captain to Wayne Rooney. He's his partner in midfield, and a really good player to watch. He's going to be a Premier League player, he's got that talent, although it may well take a couple of years. I'd be surprised if he wasn't rated 82 by the end of the season.

Ben Cabango (75) > 82/80

Made his Welsh debut this month, played for Swansea in the play-offs last season, and continues to play for them regularly this season. He's been linked with a move to Leeds, and whilst I think it's a bit early for that to come off, he should be playing most weeks for Swansea this season which should get him a decent rating. I don't think he's quite as talented as Marc Guehi, but he's definitely worth a buy. 

Olise looks like he's going to be a star for Reading this season, starting the season with an assist on the opening day. He looked like he's going to play 40+ games for them this season, which will be a really good effort for a player who's still only 18. He got 22 games last season as well, and plays for France U18's, so he's one to watch and a definite riser.

Djed Spence (73) > 80

I'm not sure he's as talented as some of the others, but still is performing well for Middlesbrough. He looks like he's going to be their first choice right wing-back for the season, and they seem pretty set to play a 5-3-2 under Neil Warnock. I'd expect him to get 30 odd games this season at least, which should secure him a rating of 80.

You can add Louie Sibley (19) 70 rated

3 hours ago, liamgriff said:

What league is being reviewed? is it Turkey at the moment? 

They're just tidying up European leagues atm

2 hours ago, Nameless said:

(i) Bade of Lens or Strijck(sp) of Leeds?

(ii) Boga or Sorloth?

Bade

Sorloth, off to Leipzig

1 hour ago, WillBedford said:

Barella + 15m for Partey?

Partey

2 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Just unhide my first post, I can get used to this 😂

Lesser hassle for me, I'm glad too :D 

Just now, Adrihan said:

Martial + Ruiz for robertson?

If you need the depth 

Top quality LBs are rare though

46 minutes ago, swanseajack said:

Marc Guehi (78) > 82/83

Jeremy Ngakia (75) > 82

Max Bird (73) > 82

Ben Cabango (75) > 82/80

Djed Spence (73) > 80

What do you make of Marcus Fross at Bentford? 

This question also applies to everybody with championship knowledge. 

56 minutes ago, Nameless said:

What do you make of Marcus Fross at Bentford? 

This question also applies to everybody with championship knowledge. 

He definitely seems talented, and seems like he'll get a chance at Brentford next season, but he'll need to take his chances. I imagine he'll be second choice striker to Ivan Toney. It's definitely wait and see really, he'll get a rating increase but not sure whether it'll be a notable one yet. 

SWIKI Today: Sorry's its later than usual, had family visiting this morning.

About 20 pages, plenty of lower tiers again BUT some Top Teams too. Lower tiers mostly Spain and Italy.

First Teams:

Aston VillaIndiana Vassilev edited and I note he went from 65-73, can't remember whether such as these are repeats or new?

ManC: Ivan Ilic Edited

Juventus: All edited and individually in what way I don't know, Ronaldo, Luca Pellegrini, Melo Arthur, Pjaca, Kulusevski & Higuaine.

Inter: All edited and Individually in what way I don't know, Radu, Dalbert, Kolarov, Nainggolan, Perisic

All these maybe movements ie loans, transfers or positional etc

Spurs: Jack Roles

Fiorentina: Among others Montiel edited twice??

Other First Teams with many players each, Genoa, Cagliari, Atalanta, Udinese, AC Milan

Also Clubs edited as many as 20 edits: CD Tenerife, Real Sporting, Real Zaragoza, R Oviedo, Ponferradina, Cadiz etc etc

If anyone can find anything of interest or a clue that indicates something more important than just edits of movements between clubs etc I welcome your ideas. Don't think myself that there is any clue to the next major country review. I'm hoping this will release me to just say "more of the same" in future posts??