Varane
Casemiro
Koulibaly

Pick one

Varane

4 hours ago, Adrihan said:

Martial + Ruiz for robertson?

Robertson unless you have Davies.

The duo is good for depth though, Martial should be at least 92 this season if he can continue his form.

3 hours ago, Nameless said:

What do you make of Marcus Fross at Bentford? 

This question also applies to everybody with championship knowledge. 

Second choice to Toney, I would rather have Toney if he’s available, brilliant for Peterborough last season and been rewarded with a move to Brentford.

Should rise this season and maybe a possible rise after his transfer like so many others recently.

7 minutes ago, boasnoites said:

Luca Pellegrini or Maitland-Niles?

Tiago Sá (GK) sell?

Cheers!

Luca Pellegrini although it would depending of his game time this season.

Sell Tiago Sa if there are better options in your game world.

• Replies 31.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, boasnoites said:

Tiago Sá (GK) sell?

Cheers!

Maitland Niles I've seen recently and those recent performances showed me an improving player. He is £2m cheaper too if that is of significance to you. Luca I've not watched, sorry.

Tiag Sa, 90minutes only in the whole of last season.

10 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Varane

Robertson sauf si vous avez Davies.

Le duo est bon pour la profondeur cependant, Martial devrait avoir au moins 92 ans cette saison s'il peut continuer sa forme.

Deuxième choix à Toney, je préfère avoir Toney s'il est disponible, brillant pour Peterborough la saison dernière et récompensé par un déménagement à Brentford.

Devrait monter cette saison et peut-être une éventuelle remontée après son transfert comme tant d'autres récemment.

Luca Pellegrini bien que cela dépendrait de son temps de jeu cette saison.

Vendez Tiago Sa s'il existe de meilleures options dans votre monde de jeu.

Yes i have davies 

5 minutes ago, Adrihan said:

Yes i have davies 

Yeah I would go for the duo then personally, I can see Davies being at least 92 by the end of the season.

For me Davies and Robertson are the two best left backs in the world at the minute.

1 minute ago, erdingerpfc said:

Will we ever be contemporaries of Russian and Ukraine review?

Maybe after they’ve reviewed Conference national, north and south 🙄

They could be getting on with Russia and Ukraine now its long overdue likewise MLS etc.

2 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

[...]

If anyone can find anything of interest or a clue that indicates something more important than just edits of movements between clubs etc I welcome your ideas. Don't think myself that there is any clue to the next major country review. I'm hoping this will release me to just say "more of the same in future posts"?? 

'More of the same' would sum it up nicely.

23 hours ago, RieceM96 said:

@Milanista1Engliah Championship 7777. 

Oldham, Fulham, Brentford, Darlington,WestHam.

Those are the clubs he is managing that are known. Could be loads more 

For some Invisionass reason I wasn't notified of your response, not even on my laptop!

Do you mean the English Championship 7777? I've checked it out and all the managers have different username names, therefore it'll be difficult for SMFA to even clock-on if any cheating is taking place, unless they really investigate the transfer activities between these 5 clubs. 

I will notify them through an email over the weekend, but first I need some good evidence: do you have any screenshots that you can send me by email? It would make a stronger case against him.

And whats (if there is one) his main name?

10 hours ago, WillBedford said:

Barella + 15m for Partey?

Is + 1 more. 

9 hours ago, Adrihan said:

Martial + Ruiz for robertson?

If the duo go straight into your team then pick the 2. I read that you've also got A. Davies to replace the loss of A. Robertson. 

5 hours ago, boasnoites said:

Luca Pellegrini could be on his way to Fiorentina in a swap deal + cash for F. Chiesa. 😠

L. Pellegrini could well end up at Fiorentina, therefore I reckon (right now) you would be better of with M. Niles.

Juve don't see him as a future starter if they are willing to give up on him. No doubt such a deal would be a great bit of business for them. 

And here I was hoping to see Chiesa at Milan, screw Jube if they pull it off. 

Tiago Sá (GK) sell?

If Portuguese expert TM Costa says sell then sell him! 🙂

Cheers!

Edited by Milanista1
Slight addition.
7 hours ago, Nameless said:

What do you make of Marcus Fross at Bentford? 

This question also applies to everybody with championship knowledge. 

I watched him while he was on loan at AFC Wimbledon last season (before he got injured). He was a great goal scorer and was sent to us to get a bit more "team working" skills as he is a little erm greedy when he gets the ball. He was getting better, but still expect him to get another loan period rather than be a regular starter.

46 minutes ago, WillBedford said:

Who out of Bentancur and Van de beek and reason?

As a partial Red I would advice you to go for VDB. He seems to be settling in at Manunited. Plus SM have been good to Manunited over the years with the ratings system. How could we forget when J. Lingaard was criminallyrated 91. And it's taken DDG long enough to reach 92. 😀

29 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Rayan Cherki (17) + Melvin Bard (19) both start tonight and deservedly so on their last performances for Lyon.

Serious talent!

Thanks for the heads👆up Kieran. 

28 minutes ago, Toby S said:

Been offered Kante + 15m for my Goretzka, thoughts?

Currently play Goretzka CAM but can but Bruno there, worried Kante will go down though??

Edit: this would add a +2 to my starting XI

I would bear patience with L. Goretzka (if your GW is not very competitive) as he will probably stick to a higher rating longer than N. Kante will anyways - due to the age difference. 

The fact that the other manager has offered a reasonable amount of cash as well - shows how much he wants rid of N. Kante, for someone slightly younger, who has the potential to reach up to N. Kante's rating especially if BM keep up their domination. 

1 hour ago, WillBedford said:

Who out of Bentancur and Van de beek and reason?

Van De Beek, I think he will excelle at United.

1 hour ago, Toby S said:

Been offered Kante + 15m for my Goretzka, thoughts?

Currently play Goretzka CAM but can but Bruno there, worried Kante will go down though??

Edit: this would add a +2 to my starting XI

Goretzka one of the best box to box midfielders in the world, another reason Thiago was allowed to leave Bayern.

45 minutes ago, daproz said:

Henderson + cash for Milinkovic-Savic?

SMS, I thought Henderson would rise and deserved too so I fear he may not now.

1 hour ago, The punch said:

I don't see him going up, he will be a rotation player (same post as pogba)

While bentancur is a starter for juv

Fair point, I just think Van de Beek is a better player IRL.

Not so long ago people were saying Bentancur wouldn’t rise to 91 in Juventus’ last review.

Juventus have added in midfield also, Mckennie could have a good season.

Jamal Musiala

Age - 17

Club - Bayern Munich

Position - CAM

Nationality - England

E5229969-37C8-4910-8164-0A58A2C632C7.jpeg.480b0ab93f22582ddfd2146e54dbca05.jpeg

As most of you guys know on the forum I’ve mentioned Musiala a lot on the thread since back in July when I posted about players born between 2003-2005 players to watch for.

Ive been waiting for the right time to do a report and I think after his cameo tonight in which he scored his first professional goal it was the right time to do so.

Musiala is a very talented individual who has shot through the youth system at Bayern after leaving Chelsea a year ago, his rise has been outstanding from joining to play in the u17s at Bayern he’s played at every age group through to the first team all within the space of a year.

Jamal reminds abit of Dele Alli, he’s a great dribbler of the ball and boasts a powerful shot, I think he could do with bulking up a little in the future though.

He also has a great mentality with many people at Bayern calling him ‘Ice cold’ because he doesn’t let anything get to him, he so composed even though he’s playing for an elite club at such a young age.

My hopes for Musiala this season are for him to keep his feet on the ground and to get as much experience as possible playing for the current best team in Europe.

Bayern’s coaching staff rate him very highly which should hopefully help with his progression, always great to have the full backing of your ability from some top coaches. 

I mentioned when he got added that Musiala is a MUST BUY and he certainly is that!

SM rating - 73

Value - 1 million

19 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Great signing, who do you reckon he will replace in midfield?

I don't think anyone will be sold, if thats what you mean. If you mean, whose place will he take, probably Gini. Although I'm not sure. Will be interesting to see where Jurgen deploys him. We have amazing midfield options now!

6 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Liverpool in talks to sign Diogo Jota for 35 million.

Ki-Jana Hoever could be going the other way for 10 million plus add ons.

Liverpool making moves in the transfer market after sealing Thiago!

Both deals confirmed!!

I don't know we keep doing this! Michael Edwards is incredible! Paying 10% in the first year!