• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Thegoldenboy said:

Hey guys...

Leroy sane or Kai Havertz???

Havertz is younger but i’m not sure about him, he doesn’t look like a top player In my opinion but I could be wrong...

cheers

Man city were never sure on Sane. Havertz is top stuff all right. Mental attitude is tops always performs in top games read the reports of people who know him. Lampard is playing him as a wide striker. Would you play Bergkamp out there and ask him to track back like Mourinho does with his players too.........no he is great no 10. You will see it if Lamps stops putting squares in round holes

18 hours ago, TrickyDave said:

Varane
Casemiro
Koulibaly

Pick one

Varane

17 hours ago, boasnoites said:

Luca Pellegrini or Maitland-Niles?

Tiago Sá (GK) sell?

Cheers!

AMN

Sell

17 hours ago, erdingerpfc said:

Will we ever be contemporaries of Russian and Ukraine review?

haha

12 hours ago, WillBedford said:

Who out of Bentancur and Van de beek and reason?

Bentancur, likely to play more games than VDB

12 hours ago, Toby S said:

Been offered Kante + 15m for my Goretzka, thoughts?

Currently play Goretzka CAM but can but Bruno there, worried Kante will go down though??

Edit: this would add a +2 to my starting XI

Goretzka

11 hours ago, daproz said:

Henderson + cash for Milinkovic-Savic?

SMS

7 hours ago, Thegoldenboy said:

Hey guys...

Havertz is younger but i’m not sure about him, he doesn’t look like a top player In my opinion but I could be wrong...

cheers

Sane

9 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

I don't think anyone will be sold, if thats what you mean. If you mean, whose place will he take, probably Gini. Although I'm not sure. Will be interesting to see where Jurgen deploys him. We have amazing midfield options now!

No I didn’t mean that, I meant who will him come in for in the midfield because he has to start.

I have heard rumours that Koeman likes Wijnaldum.

8 hours ago, Thegoldenboy said:

Hey guys...

cheers

Havertz if Lampard plays him in the no.10 role.

Sane was superb last night though 😂

11 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

Melvin Bard - analyse

Go and find this on my thread. ;)

Cheers I will go check that out considering I missed Musiala... apologies.

On 9/18/2020 at 7:51 AM, Nameless said:

(i) Bade of Lens or Strijck(sp) of Leeds?

(ii) Boga or Sorloth?

Struijk is very much learning. Watched him play for Leeds a number of times last season and recently. He as yet, is not experienced enough for the heights of the premiership yet we have to play him not having Ben White anymore. I hope of course, that he will learn fast but that is more hope than expectation.

I'll watch very closely again this afternoon 3pm when we play Fulham. He's certainly enthusiastic and genuine and I hope he will show the benefit of Bielsa's teaching and increased fitness. At the moment I'd be clearly edging towards Bade. Will report back further after today's match.

Both Boga and Sorloth are on an improving path. Probably Boga atm!

On 9/18/2020 at 9:36 AM, WillBedford said:

Barella + 15m for Partey?

Definitely T Partey (Are U Going to the Boston T Partey??)

On 9/18/2020 at 10:36 AM, Kierans91 said:

Just unhide my first post, I can get used to this 😂

I'm so envious. Please! please! hide my posts Mr Hyde or Jekyl whoever is behind this. Hide it now..... Pretty Please????

14 hours ago, daproz said:

SMS 

10 hours ago, Thegoldenboy said:

Hey guys...

cheers

I look forward to watching Havertz again, surely he must be better than I've seen so far (Only a few matches viewed).

So atm in time, it must be Sane, but I so want Havertz to explode (not literally!) and show me he is better than hype?? I have him in all my GW's too!

SWIKI Today: More of the same' plenty Clubs from The Championship  and around Europe.

Many Clubs but Noted: Bournemouth: Mepham, LLoyd Kelly, Watford: Ngakia, Ben Foster, Joao Pedro, Welbeck. Swansea: Cabango, Andre Ayew, Norwich: Trybull Pukki etc - Could there be some Drops and Rises here??

Porto: F Viera got a +2 and A Souza a +2 I think. 

Lille: A Quattara +6

V De Guimaraes: Marcus Edwards +2 and N Holm +2

Spurs:  Troy Parrot, Shilow Tracey.

Chelsea: Conor Gallagher     Dortmund: I Pherai

Fulham: Alfie Mawson    Wolves: H-G-White

Inter Miami: Gonzalo Higuain

Bayern: Kimmich could this be a random Rise?? What else was edited then?

Villarreal: Xavi Quintilla     Liverpool: Alcantara (Obvious)

Juventus: Dybala??

Please feel free to comment....

49 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

but I so want Havertz to explode (not literally!) and show me he is better than hype?? I have him in all my GW's too!

you'll be disappointed, he is overrated and people here think this is the new zidane lol, not even as talented as özil hazard neymar gotze isco wilshere at the same age. will he be the new de bruyne or the new flop like gotze/wilshere? we'll see.

but i would take leroy sane anyday and he will be 95 in 2 years, while havertz there are risks and will probably have to wait 6+ years

33 minutes ago, Bigpest said:

Hey guys 

Any players you think will just up in rating/value from the 8-12m mark soon? 

Tapsoba and Bastoni are definates... Any more? Great job with those lyon players btw.. I already had cherki👌👌👌 

I’m not sure there are any soon considering all the major leagues have just restarted, ones to watch out for are probably.

Duje Caleta-Car - 88 (8 million)

Gabriel Magalhaes - 87 (10 million)

Dan-Axel Zagadou - 87 (10 million) hopefully can have a better season this time without the injuries.

Ozan Kabak - 87 (8 million) if last night is anything to go by then probably not 😂

14 minutes ago, RhysMorgan said:

How would you rank

Sule, marquinhos, upamaceno, skriniar and de ligt?

Rebuilding and can afford 2.

Marquinhos, De Ligt, Upamecano, Sule, Skriniar.

So buy Marquinhos and De Ligt, solid defence for years to come.

48 minutes ago, Bigpest said:

Hey guys 

Any players you think will just up in rating/value from the 8-12m mark soon? 

Tapsoba and Bastoni are definates... Any more? Great job with those lyon players btw.. I already had cherki👌👌👌 

There are so many money makers with great futures out there Bigpest, and have been shown on the Forum many times. In the same vein as Tapsoba & Bastoni are Sergino Dest, Saliba, Kulusevski, Reece James, Kabak, Donyel Malen, Boubacar Soumare, Patson Daka, Malang Sarr if he gets good gametime at Chelsea. Maybe Brandon Williams if not already taken Caleta Car, Sorloth, Boga, Nathan Ake, Diego Jota, Breel Embolo Tierney???

The younger the player the more likely to rise in value for longer.

19 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

There are so many money makers with great futures out there Bigpest, and have been shown on the Forum many times. In the same vein as Tapsoba & Bastoni are Sergino Dest, Saliba, Kulusevski, Reece James, Kabak, Donyel Malen, Boubacar Soumare, Patson Daka, Malang Sarr if he gets good gametime at Chelsea. Maybe Brandon Williams if not already taken Caleta Car, Sorloth, Boga, Nathan Ake, Diego Jota, Breel Embolo Tierney???

I've got all the youngsters you've mentioned mate but as you know bigger players have a bigger value jump  on terms of millions and not necessarily percentages of the original value. I'm just after some mid range risers so I don't have to loan out 100 players in my twelve worlds lol.

Thanks very much....really appreciate it

On 9/17/2020 at 4:55 PM, Bigpest said:

Jesus. Scores more than Martinez and can play on the wings. 

BTW, for those who think Jesus is crap for not scoring enough in EPL, do look at his stats in entirety. He is a 20 goals a season striker. Not too shabby if you ask me.

On 9/18/2020 at 9:36 AM, WillBedford said:

Barella + 15m for Partey?

Barella & Cash. Atletico's not doing great financially so the team can't improve and hence, difficult for them to win silverware.

On 9/18/2020 at 10:38 AM, Adrihan said:

Martial + Ruiz for robertson?

Robertson.

23 hours ago, TrickyDave said:

Varane
Casemiro
Koulibaly

Pick one

Varane.

22 hours ago, boasnoites said:

Luca Pellegrini or Maitland-Niles?

Tiago Sá (GK) sell?

Cheers!

Maitland-Niles.

Sell.

17 hours ago, WillBedford said:

Who out of Bentancur and Van de beek and reason?

Bentacur. Because of team.

But VDB is probably the better player.

17 hours ago, Toby S said:

Been offered Kante + 15m for my Goretzka, thoughts?

Currently play Goretzka CAM but can but Bruno there, worried Kante will go down though??

Edit: this would add a +2 to my starting XI

Keep Goretzka. He is playing well at Bayern.

16 hours ago, daproz said:

SMS.

12 hours ago, Thegoldenboy said:

Hey guys...

cheers

Sane. Proven at top level. Havertz still needs to prove himself at EPL first.

42 minutes ago, RhysMorgan said:

How would you rank

Sule, marquinhos, upamaceno, skriniar and de ligt?

Rebuilding and can afford 2.

De Ligt + Sule. 

Out of topic.

How does the game calculate concern for loaned out players that being sent back? My 89 rated players has been sent back recently and developed concern. Which is very weird, only 4 turns has passed and I already started him once (25%), I could just play him in 1 game and he will surpass the 30% required game time. He also played more than 50% in the club that I loaned him to.

1 hour ago, Soccahappy said:

Just watching Calvert-Lewin scoring a hatrick against West Brom in 66mins and I think it's his 4th of season already. Howabout him for £12m atm???

2 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Struijk is very much learning. Watched him play for Leeds a number of times last season and recently. He as yet, is not experienced enough for the heights of the premiership yet we have to play him not having Ben White anymore. I hope of course, that he will learn fast but that is more hope than expectation.

I'll watch very closely again this afternoon 3pm when we play Fulham. He's certainly enthusiastic and genuine and I hope he will show the benefit of Bielsa's teaching and increased fitness. At the moment I'd be clearly edging towards Bade. Will report back further after today's match.

Both Boga and Sorloth are on an improving path. Probably Boga atm!

Update: Cooper is back at CB so no Struijk to watch at 3pm, sorry Nameless.

On 9/5/2020 at 9:49 AM, Kierans91 said:

Alejandro Gomez (18) been added this morning (70 rating) worth buying comfortable of both feet the future of Mexico’s defence.

Also as stated above, will probably feature this season for Boavista so a potential riser.

Alejandro Gomez (18) starts for Boavista today along with some other young prospects (Angel Gomes + Reggie Cannon)

74B4F9A5-E9F6-4A67-979D-06A676834367.thumb.png.c9c88c77885ceb2a3683fa96c6195ac0.png

Potential riser 😉 

2 hours ago, TCLVikerz said:

Out of topic.

How does the game calculate concern for loaned out players that being sent back? My 89 rated players has been sent back recently and developed concern. Which is very weird, only 4 turns has passed and I already started him once (25%), I could just play him in 1 game and he will surpass the 30% required game time. He also played more than 50% in the club that I loaned him to.

The game is lightning quick to give concerns to 89/90 rated players recalled from loans.  No reason for it.