• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

One thing is certain this season, if you watch Leeds you’re guaranteed to see goals 🤣

29 minutes ago, Hrodulf said:

Why is Marko Bulat valued so high when I have nothing about him and can find very little information about him?   Good investment?

Not sure, not someone I’ve kept a close eye on but he’s a regular for his club who have just been promoted in Croatia.

Robertson best left back in the world 

Alphonso Davies very close second but will be there in a year or so...

3rd is Alaba who has been number one for the past five years at least..was always highly rated from a young age and has won everything at club level... Wondering how lodi at Atletico will do...🤔

7 hours ago, RieceM96 said:

Is this for times to come ? A player getting reviewed like this ? Gets a -2 then 8 days later gets another -2 . 

Screenshot_20200919-122646.png

Poor guy got reviewed for Hannover in the review, then for Ingolstadt in the 3 Liga review

Sad decline, think he got a bad injury few years ago at Frankfurt

7 hours ago, RhysMorgan said:

How would you rank

Sule, marquinhos, upamaceno, skriniar and de ligt?

Rebuilding and can afford 2.

Hmm

De Ligt + Upamecano/Sule for me

45 minutes ago, jlammy said:

Bernardo Silva or Dybala? 

Dybala

On 9/17/2020 at 10:56 PM, Kierans91 said:

Joshua Ireland (16) Dortmund looking to potentially bring another young English talent into their academy 🤩🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

1E9D69B9-981C-4499-B2A8-DF9BFD8F497F.thumb.png.c08f28a13e960382f06f391120405786.png

C2F1EB89-FABA-4176-B0A7-9E3F70BC7E23.thumb.png.461c7a5bd10870db82dac8312ef4393f.png

Could Joshua Ireland (16) be the next Englishman to join Dortmund, many decisions still to be made 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

On 8/21/2020 at 6:33 AM, Kierans91 said:

Anyone looking for a potential big riser next season, look no further than Armando Broja (18) set to join Vitesse on loan from Chelsea.

SM rating - 70

Value - 280k

Could be come a key player for the Eredivisie outfit.

Also latest on Aaron Hickey, he’s set to decide his future in the next 48 hours with both Bayern and Bologna battling it out.

https://www.edinburghlive.co.uk/sport/football/hearts-news-transfers-aaron-hickey-18799595.amp

Armando Broja (18) scored his first goal in his second game for Vitesse today!

Good start to his loan spell.

4 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Alejandro Gomez (18) starts for Boavista today along with some other young prospects (Angel Gomes + Reggie Cannon)

74B4F9A5-E9F6-4A67-979D-06A676834367.thumb.png.c9c88c77885ceb2a3683fa96c6195ac0.png

Potential riser 😉 

Not a great game for Alejandro Gomez (18) was at fault for 2/3 goals in a 3-3 draw against Nacional, he’s still young though and played the full 90 despite his mistakes.

Yunus Musah

Age - 17 

Club - Valencia

Position - CAM

Nationality - England

1CBB7153-8A20-4A42-AD82-33958BED7E38.jpeg.33279325cdf246bf91f5fc2dbb58a0a7.jpeg

The New York born Englishman is the next in a long line of players from England currently playing in some of the top leagues overseas in Europe.

Yunus has really caught the eye since being at Valencia which prompted the Spanish side to make him the first Englishman to ever play for the club at senior level.

Musah primarily plays as a number 10 but can play on either wing, blessed with good creativity and passing ability he’s also been impressing with his pace and trickery at Valencia.

Once again in the Valencia starting eleven tonight hopefully he can keep getting experience in one of Europe’s top leagues.

Yunus has also played for England at youth level, after picking them over Ghana who he is also eligible to play for.

Javi Garcia is an admirer of Yunus and is impressed with his self confidence and leadership skills on the field, he’s also fluent in Spanish and is a very vocal player when he crosses the white line.

SM rating - 76

Value - 700k

12 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

No I didn’t mean that, I meant who will him come in for in the midfield because he has to start.

I have heard rumours that Koeman likes Wijnaldum.

Fabinho and Henderson are definite starters, so I think Thiago would come in for Naby. Although with the midfield options that we have now, there will be a lot of rotation. especially with the games being so non stop this season.

Koeman likes Gini, but talk is that Gini wants to stay at Liverpool. He is in the last year of his contract and apparently he won't be offered an extension. Looks like he'll be staying & I want him to stay.

25 minutes ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Fabinho and Henderson are definite starters, so I think Thiago would come in for Naby. Although with the midfield options that we have now, there will be a lot of rotation. especially with the games being so non stop this season.

Koeman likes Gini, but talk is that Gini wants to stay at Liverpool. He is in the last year of his contract and apparently he won't be offered an extension. Looks like he'll be staying & I want him to stay.

Gini is so underrated I would want him to stay too if I was a Red, he was amazing for us when he was St.James’ Park.

14 minutes ago, Spiller2020 said:

If it’s not too much trouble  could I be provided with a few low rated goalkeepers who are due a rise over the next couple of months. Looking just to make some money from their rise. Thanks 

Safonov should be the biggest riser in the next couple of months, Russia is long overdue but he might even get done randomly like many at this moment in time.

Charlie Patino

Age - 16

Club - Arsenal

Position - CM/CDM

Nationality - England

604976ED-705A-4005-8BDA-5816EE40CDFF.thumb.jpeg.4dca34c7bad0d8c37af1711d3c2e873f.jpeg

Another one, Charlie Patino another Englishman born between 2003-2005 who I expect big things from in the future.

Charlie started his career at Luton Town but was quickly snapped up by Arsenal.

Likened to Jack Wilshere, Charlie is a deep lying midfield playmaker who is comfortable on the ball very technical with a great array of passes. Many at Arsenal believe he’s better than Jack at a similar age.

He also has a similar likeness to Phil Foden but operates in a different area of midfield.

Patino has been training with the first team at Arsenal and I would imagine he will be in one of the match day squads before the end of the season.

Currently an England youth international at u15 and u16 and I’m sure he will progress through every year group.

Not in SM for the time being.

SM rating - N/A

Value - N/A

On 6/24/2020 at 10:03 AM, Kierans91 said:

Players born from the years 2003 - 2005 not currently in Soccer Manager.

List 3 is as follows:

Hugo Felix / Benfica

Dejan Popara / FK Zvijezda 09

William Boving / Copenhagen

Youri Regeer / Ajax

Melkamu Frauendorf / Hoffenheim

Nnamdi Collins / Dortmund

Lamare Bogarde / Feyenoord

Fabian Luzzi / Rayo Vallecano**

Alejandro Balde / Barcelona

Bright Arrey-Mbi / Bayern Munich

As you guys know William Boving got added yesterday but for some reason I missed Fabian Luzzi get added so I can only apologise for not letting you guys know.

EDIT: I think Fabian Luzzi got added a couple of days ago, may still be a free agent in some GGW

If Luzzi is still available in your GW I would snap him he’s still only worth 240k.

Thank you for reading and have a good day 😊

Bright Arrey-Mbi (17) added this morning.

MUST BUY!

Two other players worth buying Tyrick Mitchell (21) currently playing first team for Crystal Palace due to injuries

Malik Tillman (18) another academy player at Bayern but knocking goals in for fun.

19 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Just watching Calvert-Lewin scoring a hatrick against West Brom in 66mins and I think it's his 4th of season already. Howabout him for £12m atm???

Should be a good investment. Clearly Ancelotti trusts him as a starter and considering that Ancelotti has managed really huge clubs and coached top players, I think it tells a lot about CL's potential.

14 hours ago, jlammy said:

Bernardo Silva or Dybala? 

Dybala.

12 hours ago, Spiller2020 said:

If it’s not too much trouble  could I be provided with a few low rated goalkeepers who are due a rise over the next couple of months. Looking just to make some money from their rise. Thanks 

I don't really keep Gk's in my spreadsheet but I know of a few who are getting noticed which u could look at Spiller! Not sure when they might rise, just probables & possibles.

Meslier at Leeds U, playing in Premiership of course. NOT the finished article yet, but will rise with more appearances and is very much preferred to Casila.

Bodart, Emiliano Martinez, Safanov, Marco Silvestri, Billy Crellin, Matej Kovar ManU on loan at Swindon Town, Ugurcan Cakir, Schubert, Mark Travers Bournemouth. 

Would ask the Forum please can u help / recommend/ put in order some of these and more for Spiller please? Emilaino Martinez certainly impressed me and likely to move on from arsenal for a first team place elsewhere very soon.