Rahul W's rating predictions

8 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Some rises in the Scottish league today - full-blown review?
+1 for Morelos and Edouard, -4 for Charlie Adam! 😮 

And a drop for Ivanovic which is fair.

Doubtful Sir, 4 Aberdeen's in succession isn't great but a number of Random's Yes!

and the ones u have above were not on today. Which indicates again that possibly Risers are not shown on SWIKI???

• Replies 38.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

12 hours ago, Spiller2020 said:

If it’s not too much trouble  could I be provided with a few low rated goalkeepers who are due a rise over the next couple of months. Looking just to make some money from their rise. Thanks 

I've checked Safonov who is in my Spreadsheet and it's predicting a +5 to 85 so he would look good I think.

1 hour ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

I know we are only two games in, but D. CALVIN-LEWIN is on fire. The arrival of RODRIGUEZ really seems to be helping him. If he carries on like this...we could be seeing another rise at Christmas.

Indeed

9 minutes ago, Aaaa said:

Will you advice swapping Arthur for Gabriel Jesus Arthur character issue is a doubt for  And don't know how he will perform this season and it looks like only the Gabriel Jesus manager wants Arthur

I don't see either player getting 93 in a while tbh

Might Lilian Egloff be an interesting player? Just going from Transfermarkt, he's worked his way up through the youth teams at Stuttgart, and got a few minutes in 2.Bundesliga last season. He's supposed to be recovering from an injury about now. Transfermarkt raised their value for the player from £225k to £1.25m a few days ago. He's 18/73/£300k and an M,AM,F(C).

Might be worth picking up in a competitive GW, but perhaps wait and see if he gets minutes before buying in less competitive ones, especially as the Bundesliga isn't due to be reviewed for a few months. 

43 minutes ago, lemontrees said:

Might Lilian Egloff be an interesting player? Just going from Transfermarkt, he's worked his way up through the youth teams at Stuttgart, and got a few minutes in 2.Bundesliga last season. He's supposed to be recovering from an injury about now. Transfermarkt raised their value for the player from £225k to £1.25m a few days ago. He's 18/73/£300k and an M,AM,F(C).

Might be worth picking up in a competitive GW, but perhaps wait and see if he gets minutes before buying in less competitive ones, especially as the Bundesliga isn't due to be reviewed for a few months. 

Nice shout

2 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Kane 🅰️ Son
Kane 🅰️ Son
Kane 🅰️ Son
Kane 🅰️ Son

I captained Auba this week when I had Son SMH

4 hours ago, Aaaa said:

Will you advice swapping Arthur for Gabriel Jesus Arthur character issue is a doubt for  And don't know how he will perform this season and it looks like only the Gabriel Jesus manager wants Arthur

Well I agree with the "Character Issue" so yes Jesus. 

Gabriel Jesus still has time to not be overawed by Man C. I believe he is a good goal scorer but does seem to stand in the "Shadow of Aguero".

Hopefully, it could suddenly just "Click" with him, hopefully soon. Suppose actually that could be said for Arthur too, but worth a gamble on a Goal scorer instead of Midfielder.

Ps I was in the middle of this response about 4 hours ago when my home phone and internet access went down. The really good thing was most of it done and was still here when I'm back on again now. One good thing I've said about SM/ Invision in a long time...😙 Mmwaaaaah!

Was watching Brighton away against Newcastle & they were clear winners 0-3 with another incredible performance by Tariq Lamptey. 

He was fouled time and time again but that didn't stop him from being MOM even after having to be "Kicked" off the pitch by  about 60mins. Brilliant play by him. He could turn into another Alphonso Davies with exceptional speed and control, he attacks and defends equally well.

Ohhh and Ben White was supreme as usual in everything he did. I could cry that Brighton had the sense not to accept Leeds 25million bid! Will definitely play for his country and eventually a really BIG CLUB, just a question of when? He played every minute of a championship season for Leeds and helped us NIL a lot of opponents, which he obviously did again this afternoon. Leeds United miss him so much and have conceded 7 goals in 180minutes so far.

BOTH PLAYERS are must buys and have been for a long time. If either are available buy now even at max SM Price it's a "steal".

1 hour ago, shrey04 said:

My players are on concerns and got injured last week. I have played them regularly this season. Will concerns still grow? Worried since few are on level 3.

image.png.ff62d8fe72ca4650a21b5ac219dacc0b.png

Normal season is 38 games 

If he is your top 5 player he needs 80% of the number of turns which is normally 38. Cup games count as a game also but won't add on to the 38 to my knowledge . So you could play two cup games and lose both and the player could play 40 games / 38turns in total

So if he gets injured for example 6 games . He will expect 80% of 32 turns 

This example is from SM help section

For example, in a league with 38 games (38 Turns) a 94 rated or higher player expects to play in 31 games were they lose fitness. This could be 25 league starts, 8 substitute appearances and 2 cup games. Alternatively 31 league starts (missing 1 in every 6 league games) and no cup games.

Another example from SM help section

Players do not count games that they missed due to injury in the number of games they expect to play in. However whilst injured a player can develop a concern or increase a concern. This simply means that the player had not played enough games before he was injured and is now deciding to display his concern.

You would have to show your whole team and how turns and games the players have played and we can work it out from there 

1 hour ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Wolfsburg v Leverkusen

Florian Wirtz starts Leverkusen’s first game, should get continued game time this season.

Maxence Lacroix keeps his place from DFB Pokal game, potential riser this season with a decent amount of game time

SM / R - 78 - V - 1 million (cheap buy)

MOTM performance from Maxence Lacroix (20) looks a real player, has all the physical attributes to be a top defender in the future.

Reads the game really well, so many times Moussa Diaby tried to run him for pace. He was always one step ahead, has a fair turn of pace himself which is always a bonus in a central defender.

Don’t know what’s happened to Milan Pongracic but on that display he will find it hard to get back into Wolfsburg’s first team.

3 minutes ago, WillBedford said:

Worth getting rid of Havertz to get sancho? If so how much money to offer with Kai

Worth getting rid of either Bentancur or Van De Beek to get Ferland Mendy? 

Yes Havertz plus start bid at 8m (Equal) and go as far as 16m in bid increments

2nd: I myself would have to watch more of all 3 b4 making a serious bid

You would have to show your whole team and how turns and games the players have played and we can work it out from there 

I was worried for Kroos specially since he is on level 3.

But going by your explanation, I think he is safe as of now.

Started 9 out of the 10 league games.

For example, in a league with 38 games (38 Turns) a 94 rated or higher player expects to play in 31 games were they lose fitness. This could be 25 league starts, 8 substitute appearances and 2 cup games. Alternatively 31 league starts (missing 1 in every 6 league games) and no cup games.

So that means 8 substitute appearances are counted as 4 in the final count?

1 hour ago, Kieran_S91 said:

MOTM performance from Maxence Lacroix (20) looks a real player, has all the physical attributes to be a top defender in the future.

Reads the game really well, so many times Moussa Diaby tried to run him for pace. He was always one step ahead, has a fair turn of pace himself which is always a bonus in a central defender.

Don’t know what’s happened to Milan Pongracic but on that display he will find it hard to get back into Wolfsburg’s first team.

Talking about Milan, he turned 23y and dropped 2M. I bought for 3M and sold for 3.5M hahah :(